Samantha Challenges Her Dom Ch. 02

Story Info
Samantha's journey continues and more humiliation ensues.
1.7k words
4.29
13.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha had just cum from the fingers of a stranger in a bar she knew well.

Sir had engineered and directed everything, and he wasn't finished.

As the stranger left, with Samantha's panties in his hand she glanced over at Sir as he finished his drink. He looked at her and smiled.

"I'm sorry" he said, "I just realised that you haven't had a drink."

He stuck his fingers in what was left in his glass and offered then to her.

"There you go you worthless whore, suck on my fingers."

She did.

Humiliation, she'd asked for this and he was delivering.

"Now follow me"

She did, she knew she had to.

They walked over to his car, he opened the passenger door and she got in. He may have just humiliated her in a public place, but he was always a gentleman. As they drove away she looked across and felt warm and safe in his company. She had no idea where they were going, she didn't know the area where they were, they had driven away from the leafy environment she knew so well and seemed to be driving through an industrial estate. Her heart rate quickened.

As they the car slowed down she looked around. A lot of single industrial units all locked up. No-one around but Sir was definitely stopping, then she saw it and she thought it made sense. She read the sign on unit 22 'Delight and Temptation, adult shop, open 9-6, no under 18's admitted'. She relaxed a little, he is just coming here to shop for something for them to play with, worse case scenario she might have to try something in the shop in front of the salesperson and she could do that. Then her eyes fell on a notice just below the main sign...'Adult Cinema at rear.' Her heart rate doubled.

As Sir pushed the door her body tried to take everything in. The sound of the buzzer as the door opened, the musty smell, the rows and rows of porn DVD's and the area of 'special clothing'. Then she saw it, a simple door at the back 'Cinema-please pay at main desk, no mobile phones or recording devices, no sexual activity allowed.'

Sir told her to wait. She stood there and felt relieved. Even if they were going in to the cinema the sign on the door said no sexual activity so again worse case scenario they would sit and watch porn and he might secretly play with her. She could do that.

Sir had been to main desk and she could see him smiling and chatting with the person behind the desk, a middle-aged woman, they obviously knew each other. They laughed and looked over at her, she smiled, Sir beckoned for her to go over. When she got there, he introduced her to Karen, the owner's wife. Karen smiled, looked at her and said hello, she replied politely back. Suddenly Sir grabbed the back of her hair and whispered in her ear.

"Lift up your skirt whore, Karen would like to see your pussy."

Samantha did as she was told and Karen looked at Sir then down at her then without a word thrust her hand onto her pussy and slid two fingers inside her. Samantha gasped but stood still.

"Very nice" said Karen "She is already quite wet; does it excite you whore to be shown to a complete stranger in a shop?"

"Yes"

"miss"

Sir and Karen both laughed.

Karen removed her hand and stuffed it straight into Samantha's mouth.

"Suck my fingers you slut"

She could taste herself, she was wet.

Karen removed her fingers and wiped them over Samantha's cheeks. Then nodded to Sir and he took her hand and lead her to the cinema door.

Before they opened it, he stopped her and stood in front of her.

"Now listen my worthless slut, behind that door is a small porn cinema, it shows films all day. There are some very comfortable leather seats and it is obviously dark but once your eyes have adjusted to that you will notice that there are at least 20 men watching the film. All of them will no doubt have hard cocks, some of them will be wanking, some of them will be playing with each other. I want you to undress now leaving your hold ups on."

Samantha knew that to hesitate would be wrong, so she removed her clothes and folded them at her feet (she was learning).

"Turn around" she did. "Put your hands behind your back". She did and felt the familiar click of handcuffs, He turned her round to face him/

"When we go through that door you are a fuck doll and cum slut for the room. You will walk in and stand in front of the screen. I will then let the room know that you are theirs to be used as they wish and you will do whatever they want."

Her eyes quickly darted to the notice that said no sexual activity allowed, Sir noticed this and smiled.

"Oh, that's just a notice, legally they have to say that. Privately, Karen has been telling people that we are coming today so I expect the room to be particularly full."

Samantha was panicking now but trying hard to not show it.

"I will watch you my whore and when I think the room has had enough of you we will leave."

He glanced at his watch. motioned for her to moved towards the door, opened it and a hand on her back told her that she should enter.

Sir was right, it was dark. The only light coming from the film. That she could see, a young girl being gangbanged by a group of older men, she was being roughly used. Samantha could sense that ye room was full and that no one was watching the film right now. As her eyes started to get used to the darkness she saw rows and rows of men staring at her. She could see that some were wanking she could hear it over the film, she could smell it. Sir firmly pushed her towards the front.

"Gentleman...and ladies I see...how delightful to see you again. This is my whore, she has just been fingered in a pub by a stranger and I know want her to be used and abused by a room full of strangers. She is yours until I decide I have had enough. She is yours to do whatever you wish to do. She has no choice. "

The room almost purred in appreciation and two men on the front row got up and stood by her. They led her to the middle of the room to a double seat leather sofa and made her sit down. Suddenly she was surrounded by men. Cocks brushed her face, hands groped at her tits and her thighs and fingers found her pussy. She moaned loudly.

Two cocks were thrust towards her mouth and instinctively she took them both. Someone grabbed her hair and pushed her onto the cocks making her stretch her lips wider. Hands pulled at her nipples making her cry out, someone was squeezing her right tit so hard and it really hurt. Someone was frantically wanking so close to her ear that she could hear him getting faster and faster then the first load of cum was sprayed onto her hair and cheek, she had a feeling that was going to happen again.

Two men had their hands on her thighs and were forcing her legs apart as they that at least three others could play with her pussy. One guy hand two fingers inside her and with little skill was roughly pushing them in and out, another guy had his finger on her clit again rubbing it roughly. She could also feel a beard and tongue on her thigh as someone licked and kissed her legs.

Another guy moaned and cum splattered her face, she only had one cock in her mouth now but her head was being pushed down on it and she gagged and struggled for breath. She could feel her drool dripping out of her mouth but was given no time to think about it as the cock was again thrust deep into her throat. She gagged so much, she almost felt that she would throw up. Her head was pulled away and another cock was stuck down her throat.

She was trapped. Handcuffed and surrounded by a baying crowd.

Between her legs a finger found her asshole which fortunately was nicely lubricated from the juices running out of her pussy, it was pushed deep inside her and she gasped in pleasure and pain.

Trance like she took stock of her situation and found that she had relaxed into it and was, dare she say it enjoying it. She tried to look around for Sir but couldn't see him. She thought back to his earlier speech and remembered that he'd said there were some women in, where were they she wondered.

Then her mind was jolted as her body was pulled up.

"On your knees whore" was shouted in her face and before she knew it a cock was thrust deep inside her and she screamed out loud, not so much in pain as in surprise.

"Take it whore, take my cock"

Hands now on her back, stroking and scratching, another two loads of cum blasted in her face. A foul-smelling man spat in her face and wiped his hand over it mixing his spit, her drool and the cum all over her.

The man behind her grunted and shot his load deep inside her, pulled out and slapped her ass but there was not respite as another filled her hole. Now, two fingers found her asshole and pushed in and out.

Now she was being tested.

Just then she heard another woman moan. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted an older naked woman on the sofa behind the one she was on. She was also on her knees and when she glanced behind her she saw that it was Sir who was fucking her, however his eyes were firmly on his whore. She liked that and gained comfort from the fact that even though she felt alone and trapped...he was there for her, watching her.

To be continued.