Samantha Does Her Part

Story Info
Samantha keeps her husbands customer entertained.
4.2k words
4.28
123.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha Baker, age 23, was softly sobbing while sitting in a deck chair outside the cabin where her husband, Tim Baker, age 27, was sleeping. Cynthia Wallace, the wife of Tim's boss, the man who had invited his top salespeople including Tim on this cruise, noticed Samantha, sat down beside her and asked if she was okay, and if there was anything she could do.

Samantha said Tim was mad at her because she didn't dress sexy enough. She said Tim told her that she was sexy when he married her, but now she was trying to act like an old woman. Samantha said that wasn't true, and that she was happy to dress sexy for Tim, but he wanted her to dress sexy in public, and she thought that was wrong, because she was married now, and if she dressed sexy in public, it might cause other men to think she was available.

Cynthia took Samantha's hand and said they needed to talk. She took Samantha to the ship bar's and ordered both of them a glass of wine. She said that Samantha needed to understand that men like her husband, Johnnie and Tim saw their wives as an extension of themselves. She said they liked for other men to desire and admire their wives. She said having a sexy, desirable wife gave them more status, like having a fancy car or a big house. As Samantha was slow to grasp this concept, Cynthia explained it her in different ways, and as the explanation took some time, they had a few more glasses of wine. Finally Samantha said she thought she understood.

The next day, Samantha and Tim, were getting dressed to go to a party on the deck. Samantha put on the skimpy little sundress she usually wore over her swim outfit, but this time with nothing underneath. She knew this was going way too far, but she decided to tease Tim, and make him think she would actually wear it. She asked him if he thought this was sexy enough, and she swirled around so that her skirt blew up showing that she didn't have any panties on. To her amazement, Tim insisted that she wear it, and remembering Cynthia's advice the night before, she decided to do it.

They found a seat close to the dance floor. The music was very loud, and the social director for the cruise was trying to get people to dance. She told the men in the group not to be shy, and to ask the closest girl to dance. A big tanned guy in a Hawaiian shirt reached his hand out to Samantha and asked her to dance with him. Samantha was embarrassed, but she was determined not to show it, so she agreed to dance with him. Luckily it was a fast dance that didn't last too long. When he took her back to the table, he addressed Tim by name, and Tim invited him to join the table. It turned out that the big guy was one of Tim's firm's biggest customers who had also been invited on the cruise by Johnnie.

Tim left to get them some drinks, and the big guy, whose name was Steve asked Samantha to dance with him again. This time it was a slow dance, and Steve pulled her tight against him. By this time, Samantha was on her third glass of wine, and she was feeling lightheaded. It felt good to be supported by Steve's body. She liked how big and strong he was, and she liked the smell of his sun tan oil and cologne. The feel of his big hand on her back made her aware that she was almost naked, which was exciting to her. Her nipples were hardening and were pressed though the thin fabric of her sundress against his stomach. This time the music lasted longer, and she was sorry when it ended.

Johnnie and Tim seemed to be pleased that Steve was enjoying himself, and they encouraged Samantha to dance with him again. Samantha realized that she was helping her husband's business by making their biggest customer happy, and she decided to do her part to help. When Steve maneuvered them to a section of the dance floor that could not be seen from their table, he placed his big hand on her bottom and gave her a good squeeze. Samantha was shocked, and she stumbled which threw her body in closer to him. He took this as a positive response and pulled her even closer. She was pressed into him so tightly that she could feel his hard penis against her stomach.

Luckily the music ended, and Steve gave her a big grin and led her back to the table. That night, Tim told Samantha how happy he was that she was socializing so well with his friends and business companions. They had a wonderful evening. They went to a formal dinner given by the ship's captain, and afterwards they sat out on the observation deck and watched the stars. When they got back to the cabin, they made love.

The next morning they reached a small island owned by the cruise line. Tim left early to go scuba diving with his sales associates. He told Samantha to have a good time while he was gone and to keep socializing, especially if she ran into any of their business associates. Samantha promised that she would.

At breakfast, Samantha ran into Cynthia. Cynthia said she was going over to the island and asked Samantha to go with her. She said there was a beautiful beach there where they could lay out in the sun and swim. Samantha bravely put on the bikini that Tim had purchased for her from the ship's store, although she thought it was far too revealing.

When they got to the beach, Samantha realized that she would not stand out in her bikini, as some of the women were topless. Then she was stunned to see Cynthia take off her top. Cynthia looked at her expression and laughed. She told Samantha she didn't have to take off her top unless she wanted too. She said Samantha had beautiful breasts, and she shouldn't be ashamed to show them if she wanted to. Samantha laughed and said she wasn't ready for that yet.

As they talked, Cynthia mentioned that Johnnie thought that Tim was one of his best salesmen who could advance quickly in the company. She said that Johnnie was very happy to see her socializing with Steve. She said Steve represented a big part of Johnnie's business, and that Johnnie said he was considering letting Tim manage Steve's account. Samantha said she was beginning to understand how important a wife could be for her husband's business. Cynthia said she was glad to hear that. The she cupped her hand over he eyes, and looked down the beach. She said, "Speak of the devil, here comes Steve".

When Steve noticed them, he came right over and put his towel down beside them. He took a long look at Cynthia's breasts then shifted his gaze to Samantha, and commented that they were fine looking women. Cynthia returned his gaze, and said that he was a fine looking man. Samantha couldn't believe that Cynthia was so bold, but she had to agree. Steve was all man, big, tanned, handsome and self-confident, and he was important to Tim's business, so Samantha gave him her sweetest smile.

After chatting for a while, Steve went in the water for a swim. Cynthia said she had a favor to ask of Samantha. She told Samantha not to agree until she heard her out. She said that it was in strict confidence. When Samantha agreed that she wouldn't tell, Cynthia said that they were in danger of losing Steve's business. She said they were running late on an important delivery, and Steve was not going to be happy about it if he found out.

Cynthia said that she needed to go back to the ship to contact the office and try to work out the problem. If they could keep Steve distracted, they might be able to solve the problem before he found out about it. She said that's where Samantha could help. Samantha said she would be happy to help out, but she didn't know what she could do.

Cynthia asked Samantha just to be friendly with Steve, and if he invited her to go tour the island or whatever, that it would be extremely helpful. The longer Samantha could keep him occupied, the better. She said it was the best possible thing Samantha could ever do to help Tim.

As Steve had finished his swim and has almost made it back to them, Samantha quickly answered yes, of course she would do it. When Cynthia told Steve that she had to go back to the ship, he looked disappointed, but his face brightened up when she said that Samantha might enjoy a tour of the island if he didn't have other plans. Samantha looked at Steve and said she would love it, if it wasn't asking too much of him.

Steve said he was enjoying the beach, and asked Samantha if it was okay with her if they stayed there longer. She said she loved the beach too, but she wished they had an umbrella, because she burned easily. Steve said he would hate for her beautiful skin to be damaged. He said he would rent a cabana for them. He walked off to talk to someone, and when he returned, he led her down the beach to a bright blue cabana. It was like a big tent that was open in the front with two big beach chairs and a little table inside.

Moments later, a smiling young man arrived with a pitcher full of orange juice. Steve poured her a glass. She took a sip and realized it was an alcoholic beverage. She had never drunk alcohol in the morning before, but she was very thirsty, and it actually tasted very good. She asked Steve what is was, and he said "tequila sunrise."

As they lay back on their beach chairs watching the ships passengers frolic on the beach, Samantha noticed that he paid particular attention to the topless women, and this made her a little jealous. She laughed to herself at this thought, and figured the tequila sunrise must be getting to her.

Steve looked over at her and asked her if she had brought any suntan oil. She said she would be happy to share her suntan oil, and she dug it out of her beach bag and handed it too him. He said he didn't need it, but she did. He said he would put some on her back for her. She felt a little funny about that, but realized he was just trying to be helpful.

He sat beside her, and adjusted the beach chair so that it was horizontal. He said she should lie down on her stomach. He poured some of the warm liquid on her shoulders, and began rubbing it in with his big hands. She loved the way his big hands felt on her shoulders, and she didn't object as he gently massaged her neck and shoulders.

She was amazed how thorough and patient he was. He rubbed the oil down both of her arms, her hands and even rubbed it in between her fingers. Then he poured some on her lower back and rubbed it in ever inch of her back and around her sides as far as he could reach without going underneath. He slid his fingers underneath her bikini top strap, and underneath her bikini bottom just about an inch, not too far at all.

As he massaged the oil into her thighs and calves, she let out an audible sign of relief. She felt like she was beginning to relax for the first time since she and Tim had come on this cruise. Tim had been so anxious to please his boss that he made Samantha nervous and afraid that she might do something wrong. Now she knew she was doing something right, something that would help Tim, and Steve's firm kneading of her leg muscles was allowing her to let go of all that tension.

She giggled when he massaged the bottom of her feet because her feet were ticklish. When Steve asked her to roll over so he could do the front, she was happy to do so. This time he started at the bottom of her feet and went back up. When he reached the top of her thighs, his big hands massaged the inside of her thighs. The top of his hand brushed between her legs. She couldn't help noticing how good that felt, but she was relieved when he moved on.

He spent a lot of time on her stomach, and then he poured the oil just over her bikini top. He rubbed it in to her neck and shoulders and then poured some more in the same place. This time his hands went inside her top, and he began massaging her breasts with the oil.

Before her shocked mind could form words of protest, her nipples were already being gently pinched between his big fingers. He said he thought she might decide to go topless later so she needed oil there too.

She thought to herself that it was too late to stop him now, and she realized that it felt wonderful. She breathed in the scent of him again. He smelled so good. His face was very close to hers. She felt some more oil on her stomach and wondering why he was doing that again. At that moment, his lips closed over hers.

Without being able to stop herself, she returned his kiss. It was a strong, long kiss. At the same time she felt his hand slide underneath her bikini bottom. He was rubbing the oil on her pussy. His big slick finger found the groove between her pussy lips, and slid right up to her clitoris and began circling it. She felt waves of passion growing between her legs that soon exploded up her entire body. Her hips moved toward him involuntarily, and her hands squeezed his arms roughly.

As she was reaching her climax, one of his big fingers slid deeply into her slick pussy. It was almost as big as Tim's dick. She wondered wantonly how big Steve's dick must be. She almost wished he would stick it in her pussy, but she realized they were too exposed for that to happen. She gave out a little squeal as her climax peaked, and then lay back on her beach chair.

She looked at Steve, made a hard face, and told him he was a bad man. Then she smiled at him. He agreed with her, but he said he couldn't help himself.

Samantha expected to feel embarrassed, but she didn't. She knew what had happened was as much her responsibility as Steve's, because she had not told him to stop. To be honest, she had enjoyed it. Still, she needed to be careful. She looked over at Steve, and said she was ready to go on the walk now. As she left the cabana, she took off her top and left it on the beach chair. What difference did it make now, she thought.

As they walked along the beach at the waters edge, the waves lapping up over their feet, Samantha found she was enjoying the freedom of going topless. She enjoyed the stares of the men they passed, and she enjoyed it when the women looked at Steve's big handsome body because she was with him. They chatted while they walked, and Samantha discovered that Steve had been a pro football player, who invested his football earnings in his business and had done very well. She also found out that he was divorced, and that he had been too occupied with his business to find a girlfriend. He said he really missed the companionship of a beautiful woman, especially one that he felt comfortable talking with.

He asked Samantha if she liked being with him, or if she was just doing it to make her husband's boss happy. Samantha thought about that question before she answered. She said she was glad that Johnnie and Tim had encouraged her to socialize with him. She added that if he wasn't an important customer of theirs, she would have never had the chance to get to know him, but now that she had, she enjoyed it very much.

When they got back to the cabana, Steve ordered some sandwiches for them and another pitcher of drinks. After they ate, Steve rolled down the screen to give them some privacy. Then he took off his swim trunks and lay back on his beach chair. His dick was erect. He told Samantha to come join him.

Samantha was not surprised at this, but she didn't know how she would respond until it actually happened. As she slid her bikini bottom down over her legs, she thought to herself that Tim wanted her to be desirable to Steve, and this was a consequence of his request. She couldn't help it if it turned out this way. Walking over to Steve, she decided that there was no reason to even tell Tim about it.

Samantha sat across Steve's legs facing him. She took his big dick in both hands, and she leaned over to take it in her mouth. She wanted to give Steve as much pleasure as she could. She slowly licked up the side of his dick and flicked the end of it with her tongue. She took it in her mouth and sucked gently while stroking the shaft with her hand. Seeing the suntan oil within reach, she poured some on her hands to make them slick. Then she went back to work. She hoped he would take a long time to come. When she gave Tim a blowjob, he usually came right away, before she even got started good.

Steve didn't disappoint her. His moans of satisfaction made Samantha happy. It occurred to her that what she was doing was not much different than a prostitute, and she actually liked that idea. There was a job to be done, and she wanted to do it well. She continued to stroke his dick, varying the intensity as she sucked and licked and took as much of it in her mouth as she could. As he reached his climax, she could feel the sperm pumping up through his veins before it exploded into her mouth. She took it all in and swallowed every drop. When it was all gone, she gave a little kiss to the tip of his dick as it began to shrink away.

She poured both of them another drink, and pulled her beach chair next to his. They chatted amicably for a while sipping their drinks, looking out through the screen at the crystal blue water of the lagoon. Before long, Steve reached over and began stroking her body. When she saw that his dick was hard again, she crawled on top of him.

She guided his dick to the entrance to her pussy, and very slowly lowered herself down the shaft of his dick. When she reached the bottom, she backed out almost all the way and slid down again. She repeated this movement several times until her pussy adapted to the size of his dick, and then she leaned down and kissed him eagerly. As they kissed, she began thrusting herself against him vigorously. This time, she wanted her pleasure and he was her tool to obtain it. When she was almost ready to come, he rolled her over on to her back, and plunged his dick hard inside her pussy. She wrapped her legs around his back, and opened herself to him as fully as she could. The pounding against her clitoris was driving her crazy, and she began having powerful orgasms. She found herself being moved again, this time lifted up on to her knees.

She knew what he wanted and she backed herself toward him, meeting the thrust of his dick with her own. He fucked he furiously make her come again and again until she felt the blast of his cum filling the walls of her pussy.

Afterwards, Steve took Samantha on the tour of the island that he had promised earlier. There wasn't much to it, other than some shops and the beach. In one shop, they looked at a counter where some beautiful custom jewelry was on display. Steve asked her what she liked the best, and Samantha pointed out a string of pearls and said she thought those were very pretty. To her astonishment, Steve pulled out his credit card and bought them for her. He didn't even look at this price, and when the sale rang up for $1,475.00, he didn't even blink.

Samantha told Steve that the pearls were beautiful, but she couldn't wear them because Tim would want to know where she got them. Steve said that she could wear them when she was with him. Samantha got a sudden fluttering in her stomach when she realized he really meant it.

At another shop they saw a flyer advertising a small inn in a nearby island. The Inn was on a mountain with an observatory with great views of the planets and stars. A boat ran every evening to the nearby island and returned the next morning. Samantha said she loved looking at the stars, and that would be a wonderful trip to take some time.

Steve said that sounded fun to him too. He asked her to excuse him and asked the shop owner to borrow his phone. After a few minutes of muffled conversation, he called Samantha to the phone. He said someone wanted to talk with her.

Tim was on the other line. He said hello to her and then said for her to wait a minute. She heard the sound of whispered conversation that she could not make out. Tim's voice was a little shaky but she could tell he was trying to sound upbeat. He said that they had a big favor to ask her, but if she didn't want to do it, it was fine. She asked him what he was talking about.

12