Samantha Has Limits

Story Info
Sister-in-law teaches him.
2.2k words
3.91
315.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers

This is a true story, it happened after my wife and I were married about three years. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.

I began my journey into the world of sleeping sex when I was still quite young, when my female cousin came to stay with us for a while. I was horney all the time. We had only three bedrooms so my parents let her sleep in the same room with me. She work from 3:00 to 11:00pm. And I would lay awake in my bed until she came home each night. She thought I was asleep so I got to watch her get ready for bed, then, I would jack off looking over at her laying in the bed. One night I got up and eased over to the side of her bed and rubbed my hand over her big ass while stroking my dick. A few nights later I got bold enough to put my hand under the sheets and feel her pussy through her panties. I was young so that was as far as I would go, rubbing her panties and jerking off. A few weeks later she moved out but she never said anything about what I did, I always assumed it was because of my little games.

I meet my wife through one of my best friends, who wanted to go out with her sister Ellen, but she would not go with him unless her sister had a date, so he talked me into joining them. To tell the truth I found myself more attracted to Ellen, but I continued to date Anna, and after a few month learned that she was indeed my soul mate that everyone talks about.

Now this was in the late 60's and my wife came from one of the poorest family in the town where we lived in fact they didn't even have inside bathrooms until after we married. I on the other hand came from a family that was not rich but my dad made a comfortable living and supported us quite well, so my wife's mother considered me a good catch, and after meeting her sisters I knew I wanted to become part of this family.

After two years of dating we were married, Ellen, was maid of honor and Tommy her my friend and her boy friend was the best man. Her other two sister Samantha and Terrie were brides maids. Soon after our mirage my wife's father died, and her family moved in with us.

Now let me explain my wife and all of her sisters were knock outs, as was their Mother at one time. And as I learned after moving in, for some reason I don't know, they all sleep very soundly. I mean you can't wake any them with a stick of dynamite! In the early month of our marriage I had to literally pull my wife out of bed and walk her to the bathroom.

Their mother, Bernice, still looked good for her age. She was 42 when we married, she was tall 5'10", with a great body, she kelp her hair died black and frizzed out into an afro, which along with the darkness of her skin made her seem to be a black woman. After her husband got sick she became wild, she began to cheat on him with a man who was supposed to be his friend. She would go out and leave him at home for my wife and I to care for him, along with help from the sisters.

Now as I said four sisters, were all beauties, the oldest, Ellen, was, I don't want to say the prettiest but the most interesting. She hair was dark, with; she is about 5'4" tall and 120lbs. And a nice set of "C" cup tits. Her eyes are dark, and her skin is as dark as a Hawaiian, she has the look of an American Indian princess, in fact when they were teenagers she would often dress in buckskins, which would make my cock jump to attention every time I saw her.

My wife on the other hand has reddish brown hair, but even darker eyes. She is 5'6" tall and 130lbs. Her skin is quite a bit lighter than Ellen's and she has the most beautiful smile in the world. Her body size and shape is very close to Ellen's.

The there is Samantha, she is totally different from her sister, she is short, around 5'0", with a nice round bubble butt. Cute little tits, blond hair and blue eyes and the cutest blanket of freckles across her the bridge of her nose. Her complexion is much lighter and the sun easily burns her. Samantha is the typical "dumb blond" I mean you can tell her anything and she will believe it.

Then there is Terrie, the youngest but not the least. At eighteen years of age, she is tall, about 5'9" and 160lb, with big "D" cup tits. She is also spoiled she get what ever she wants, and she loves to drive me crazy, by rubbing those huge hooters on me any time she can. She once asked me if I thought she could work at "Hooters", I said sure.

The fun all started one day when, Anna, Her mom, and Ellen were all at work, Terry was in school, I worked 2nd shift and Samantha had no job so we were at home alone. I had been complaining with my back hurting for a week

"Let me give you a massage." Samantha said, as she climbed up on the bed, so I rolled over on my belly and she sat her nice ass down on mine, and began to rub up and down my back.

Her fingers were like magic. Soon my dick was as hard as a rock and poking a hole in the bed.

"Your so fence roll over so I can massage you chest that will relieve you tension." She said

"No, I better not."

"Why not ant you pecker sticking out? Dad's use to all the time when I gave him a massage."

"What do you mean?"

"I would do dad all the time when the other's were gone, now he's dead so I will do you. Now roll over, I want to see it."

I reluctantly rolled over, and my nine-inch cock made a tall tent in my jockey's

"Nice!" Samantha said as she began to rub it thru my underpants. "It's much bigger than dads."

"Samantha!" I said pushing her hands from my throbbing dick, "We shouldn't do this."

"You don't think I'm going to let you fuck me do you? " she said as she leaned up close to my face. "No, you can't fuck me, but we can still have some fun." With that she stood up and pilled off her shorts, she was wearing a thin pair of panties that was stretched over her 19 year old ass. As she pulled her top over her head reviling her small pointed breast with cute pink nipples I noticed now the panties formed a camel toe between her legs. She kneeled on the bed beside and bent down and placed my shorts covered cock in her mouth moving it back and forth along the backside.

"Now you lick my pussy through my panties, but don't touch inside of them, that way we want me cheating on my sister, we want really be having sex." She said as she straddled my head.

"Who told you this?"

"Dad." Then she lowered her pussy on my mouth and I began to eat her pussy through her panties. She rocked back and forth on my face and soon she squeezed her legs against my jaws and moaned, "Ooooooooooh yes, that is soooooooo good!''

Rising from my face she turned once again to face me straddle my hips she began to rub her clit through her wet patties on my rock hard cock still incased in my underwear.

"Oooh ya! Oh ya! That goood! You much bigger that Dad! I love this." She said as she rocked back and forth faster and faster as she pushed down on my dick.

I reached and cupped her little tits in my hands and tried to match her rhythmic movements back and forth .

"Yes play with my tities pitch them suck them bit them make me cum! She shouted, I pulled her forward and took one of her pink nipples into my mouth and sucked it hard and we humped together rubbing our enlarged sexes together. I could feel the pressure growing inside her and me a well.

"Yess ooooooooh god, yes that it bite it now bite my tittie now!" she screamed and I did hard I bit down and begin to chew.

"Auuuuuhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaw!" she moaned as she collapsed on top and we both shot our load right there. That was the first time I realized you could have an orgasm with a woman without any penetration and Samantha believed that was not having sex. This arrangement was going to be great.

Samantha and I continued like this for two weeks. It was great but it was not enough for me. One weekend, after my wife had gone to sleep I crawled out of bed making sure not to disturb her, I walked across the hall into the girls bed room. I walked pasted eighteen year old Terrie's bed and up to Samantha's, kneeling down by her bed I pulled the covers back and reveled her short body in a cute pink teddy. I pushed up the top until her little pink tits were visible, and began to suck on one of them. I spread her legs apart and pulled the crouch of her panties aside, and looked for the first time on her naked pussy lips with her clit extending between them. It looked so inviting I lowered my mouth to it and sucked it in, I rolled it around in my mouth as I inserted my finger into her wet pussy, and pinched her pink nipple with the other hand. She began to move her hips against my mouth and I inserted another finger soon she was humping up and down.

"Uuuuuum, Oooooooooooh Uuuuuuuuuuummmmm" she moaned softly her eyes closed and her head rolled back and forth on her pillow.

I continued to suck her pussy as I stroked my cock, I spread her legs more and lowered my head and licked her puckered little asshole, and she jerked her hips up arching a bit seemingly to give me better access.

"Ummmmh." she whispered as I slid a finger into her asshole and began to work it in and out. He pussy began to open and shut like clam as I fingered both holes and stroked my cock kneeling beside her bed. Then we both cum at the same time, I made a mess on the hard wood floor as her jusices oozed out onto my tongue. Easing back I pulled her panties back over her pussy and her top down to cover the rest of her body, then wondering what would happen I put my finger that had been in her pussy under her nose.

"Uuummm." She moaned and opened her mouth, I inserted my fingers and she sucked like a baby at it/s mother breast. "Uugg," she protested as I removed my fingers, so I dipped them in the cum on the floor and brought them back up to her mouth she sucked them clean, over and over again I did this each time Samantha suck the mess from my fingers, until my cock was hard once again. So as I feed her the cum form the floor I beat my meat again this time just before I came I stood up, opened her mouth and let my second load drip down into it, she took it in and swallowed it down. I put my cock back in my shorts and pulled her covers back up on her then she rolled over onto her side and pulled her knees up into the feudal position.

As I stood to leave when I noticed I still had some cum on my fingers. Look around I noticed Ellen's mouth was slightly open so I eased over to her and lowered my fingers into her mouth she closed her mouth and sucked my fingers. While she sucked I used my other hand and pulled the covers back exposing her tanned body in a white nightie, I pulled the neckline of her top to the side and viewed the contrast in color of her dark tanned skin an the lighter breast it was beautiful. Her tit was capped by a dark areola, with a raised nipple. I just had to lick it. And I did. She quite sucking my fingers and rolled over on her side moving her hand between her legs she started to finger herself. My dick was getting hard once again, but I knew I had better get out before someone woke up, so I backed out and returned to my wife in out bed. Once in the bed with her I pulled her panties down and inserted my rock hard cock deep into her cunt from behind and started fucking it in and out of her, before long she pulled me up behind her as she moved onto her hands and knees in the doggy position and I pounded her for over fifteen minuets before shooting my third load of the night deep into her. Then I pulled out and we both collapsed onto the bed, she never woke up and I fell into the deepest sleep I had ever had.

hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers