Samantha is Africanized Ch. 01

Story Info
Beginning: a loving wife goes astray when her husband gets sick.
8.3k words
3.89
135.7k
133

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has been written as a reader request, this is a fictionalized telling of true events. It will be a multi part story. Thank you my dear Italian friend Fabio for the inspiration -

This story is the second reader request I have done. If you enjoy it, feel free to contact me with story ideas and maybe I can write something from them. They need not include any of my recurring characters.

This story involves sex and a number of themes some may be offended to, so consider yourself warned.

As with most of my stories there is more story than there is sex, and this will not be a short story, as my others are also not very short in length.

=============================

Samantha is Africanized - The beginning

Fabio and Samantha met years ago when she was at University in Italy, in a class that Fabio was teaching. Sam had recently moved to Italy to live and work with her Italian family, having finished a degree at an American university, she then began attending at the University of Milan, working towards her law degree.

Fabio was a native Italian, and Samantha was of American of Italian ancestry. They got along very well, right from the start. The age difference when they met, with Fabio being just over forty years old and Samantha being a vibrant and young twenty seven, was not that large of an issue for them.

Samantha loved that Fabio was an older Italian man, with a sexy accent that drove her wild. He was good looking, an attentive lover, as well as very well educated. Fabio loved a great many things about Sam. First he noticed her striking beauty, an exotic combination of American and Italian heritage, then her smile, her gorgeous eyes, and her spirit. She had a fighter's spirit to her, one which he hoped would never be extinguished, . Her physical form was also something which amazed Fabio, beautiful skin, narrow waist, perfect athletic curves and large breasts. He had never known such beauty, and he had won her heart.

A year or so later they were married, and they lived life to the fullest. They lived in Milan, a manageable drive from Venice, living in a beautiful portion of one of the most beautiful places in the world. They lived life to the fullest, enjoying the Italian countryside and each other holding nothing back. The sex was frequent, and it was passionate. This passion lasted for a time, and then ebbed, as it is known to do. Self-confidence became an issue for Fabio, as he struggled knowing he was married to a woman well out of his league, he was truly a lucky man.

This went on for two years or so after marriage, before Fabio's health began to suffer. He was not well for some weeks, Sam noticed weight loss and reduced interest in sexual activity, and in general a reduction in energy in her beloved Fabio. He met with his doctor and was given devastating news, he was informed that he had prostate cancer. It was not so late in stage that he was certain to die, however it was nonetheless very dangerous, and it hit them very hard.

During treatment of Fabio's cancer, his health suffered further, with chemotherapy sapping his energy, and over the many months of his battle with cancer he lost a lot of weight, and one of his testicles, the removal of one of his testicles. The removal of one of his testicles was not something Fabio desired, however it was considered the most likely treatment to allow for a long life with his beautiful wife. They were counseled on the dangers of this course of treatment, and decided a long life together was worth the risk to their sex lives, as their love was deep and passionate. Sam could not bear the loss of her lover and husband, and never hesitated to insist on the treatment, which could save Sam's life.

While Fabio was at his worst health wise, Sam took a job at a law firm nearby. The pay was good, her being a native English speaker and now a very good Italian speaker along with her legal education made her perfect for the job. The job also had a great deal of flexibility in hours, allowing for her to care for her ailing husband, and also keep the lights on as Fabio was on medical leave from his job. Her striking beauty did not hurt her, but her imposing intelligence and the fire and determination that Fabio loved allowed her to thrive. Sam was able to very quickly advance, and before long was handling important clients for the firm, including the South African consulate nearby in Milan.

Samantha began working daily at the South African consulate, attacking her new career with the passion she attacked everything with, and making as much time as she could for her husband at home. Fabio was healing, but was not yet up to full health, but they thought perhaps he could return to teaching soon. Samantha did not want to give up her new career, and they spoke of the life they could lead with two very good incomes. They could live well for some time, and then retire young in the Italian countryside, and a chance to pay off significant medical debt.

As Fabio's health improved, his appetite came back for sex with his wife, and Samantha's had never left her. Being a woman of such strong passion and will, her sexual appetite was of a similar high tilt. During the time of Fabio's battle with cancer she cared for him, but began using masturbation and sex toys to stimulate herself, not being able to live with a sexual itch that she couldn't scratch, in this she was able to get by.

They realized quickly that Fabio was now very close to impotent. He was able to gain an erection and orgasm when masturbating, however this was a challenge and not always a success. It just didn't work all of the time. Fabio tried to please her, however not being able to gain an erection caused him great shame, and took away the little self-confidence he possessed, he became something of an emotional wreck. He desired to please her in other ways, however his lack of confidence made him no good at all at performing oral sex. She wasn't willing to reciprocate, so it was just akward. His body had been badly damaged by his battle with cancer, he was no longer the strong and handsome man he had been, and now he could no longer get his dick hard for his amazingly beautiful wife.

As his strength came back to him, and as he began to prepare to return to work, Fabio began to notice little changes in his wife's routine. She began dressing differently, but not exactly what he would consider more professional. If anything she had become more fit over this time, and her clothing was now more fitting. Not slutty exactly, but certainly with more emphasis on her amazing body and looks than before. She came home for lunch a little less often, began staying later for work, sometimes for hours, coming home after dinner.

Samantha would come home late and go straight to the shower, and she no longer kissed and hugged him every time she walked in as she had every day of their relationship to this point.

Sam now carried her phone all the time now, and would take calls and text often when at home, always explaining them as work related. Early in her time at the firm she had invited her ailing husband to work outings, however that no longer happened, even with him now being in better health. Fabio saw the writing on the wall. He had not felt adequate for some time, and it seemed very possible that his wife was now in a relationship outside of marriage. He began to pay very close attention.

One day when Samantha was leaving for work he offered to come meet her for lunch, and she let him know as she walked out that she would be working through lunch, perhaps through dinner, that she would call and let him know if she would be home to eat dinner. After she left he began looking around for clues as to what was going on.

Fabio had known she was using sex toys to please herself while he was sick, and even watched he sometimes where she could not see him, however she had not done that in some time. He found the toy she had used before, a small vibrator he recognized from before deep in one of her drawers, seemingly unused for some time. He also found some sexy looking underwear he had never seen on her, of a sort he had never seen her wear on their kinkiest night. One very lovely matching set was a sleek thong and bra set, however there was no crotch in the panties and the bra cupped but did not cover the nipples.

She kept a tablet on her nightstand, and when he opened it he began looking at her pictures, but found nothing to serious. There were some very sexy selfies, and a picture of her using a different sex toy than he had seen. She was a free spirit, so it did not surprise him to see this, but he thought he should try to find the other toy. He checked her search history, as she used this tablet daily, both before work and after, and found it empty. No history at all. How odd he thought. Not damning evidence to be sure, but another oddity.

He found little else of note, and determined that he would look into it as deeply as needed to verify his suspicions, or to prove his beautiful wife was innocent.

When Samantha came home that night it was after dinner and she again went straight to their bedroom and to the shower, and he went up after her quietly. She left her phone on the bed, and he saw her clothing on the floor. He examined her clothing, and found a musky smell, something like cheap cologne on her collar. Her underwear smelled musky as well, he couldn't be sure but it seemed like they might just have semen on them. Her panties were also a lacy thong, they seemed to be sexier than normal for her job, but he wasn't sure.

He put the clothing down and went for her phone, which was not locked. He started flipping through her text messages and realized there were too many contacts and text to look through quickly and went through her images. It didn't take long for him to find some images that troubles him, naked and sexual selfies, her blowing kisses at the camera in her bra, seemingly in her office at work, and then worse, much worse. The pictures contained topless pictures, and pictures of her shaven pussy as well. Before he could get very far through them he heard the shower stop, so he closed the photo app and her phone and left the room, unsure what he would say to her anyway. He was at this point almost certain she was cheating, he needed more.

Later he went to their bedroom, and showered and got ready for bed, noting she was texting both when he walked into the room, and when he got out of the shower, putting her phone away quickly both times. Samantha was distant when he laid with her, although that had been pretty common lately. "I love you baby," was all he could manage, laying a hand on her shoulder. He couldn't tell for certain, but she seemed to be close to tears, facing away from him.

The next day Fabio called a support line for their phone carrier and requested a report on all recent text messages from the phones on his two lines, which were emailed to him a day later. What he saw crushed him, he was already on the floor after cancer and impotency, now he felt a good deal under the floor.

He found text after text from his Samantha to another man, and the texts were of a very sexual nature. He found pictures sent between them of a graphic sexual nature. His wife Samantha with a very large sex toy he had never seen in her mouth and in her pussy, one picture showed this large toy very deep in her throat, something he had never seen her do with him. Also there were a variety of topless pictures, and others of a very revealing and suggestive nature.

The texts from the man were very assertive, commanding and sexual. There were texts where the man spoke of how much cum she would swallow the next day, what she was to wear to work, and texts which were insulting to Fabio, referring to him as "less than a man" who did not deserve such a beautiful wife. Images from this man were more graphic in nature than Samantha's, that this was possible surprised him, he did not expect to be surprised further.

There were images of the man's dick, which surprised Fabio in being dark black and massive, but he then considered it was the African consulate she was working at for her firm. There were a lot of images of this man's large black cock, some hard, some soft, and some of the man jerking himself off. There were also images of tanned female hands on his cock, of the back of a woman's head over it and then a clear shot of Sam's face sucking it with her eyes staring into the camera. There were many pictures, he kept scrolling through the images and found images of this man fucking his wife in a variety of positions.

There several images of a woman's pussy which must be his wife's with cum leaking out of it, having obviously had a man cum inside of her. The time stamps, dates and varying positions made it clear that this happened quite a lot.

There was an video clip which had a starting image of this big black cock laying against a face which must surely be his wife's, but he could not be sure for the amount of cum on her face. He downloaded and played the video, and this was the worst he had seen.

The video clip was brief but showed clearly that more than one man had cum on this woman's face, Fabio prayed this was not his wife Sam, somehow it could not be. As the woman on the minute or so long video played with and sucked the tips of two black cocks, one of the men started wiping the cum towards he open mouth, which the woman hungrily swallowed.

And it was very clear this was his wife Sam, there was no doubt.

Fabio closed his email and his laptop and sunk into a deep depression. The evening grew long, and Fabio again ate dinner alone, and after some wine he decided to read the text of as many of the messages as he could, closing his laptop and crying himself to sleep when he found the last. A text from his wife to the man letting him know that her husband would be off at work in a couple of days, and they could enjoy the comfort of her house for the day. "Fabio goes back to teaching, and the University is not close to our home, he is not likely to come home during the day." His wife texted the man, "And he tends to overcommunicate, I always know where he is."

Fabio did not notice his wife come home, as he had cried himself to sleep a broken man in his clothing. He stirred and woke to his beautiful wife changing his clothing for bed. He felt her hand on his forehead. "Are you feeling alright Fabio?", She said in a loving and concerned tone, "Do I need to summon your doctor?"

In this moment it seemed it had been a dream, perhaps it was all in his head. Then she leaned in to put the covers over him and he smelled the other man on her. She had not yet taken a shower, he was sure he saw something dry and white in her hair. It must be another man's cum. He saw his wine glass and his laptop, not a dream, a nightmare. "No darling, no doctor. I am just tired." Fabio responded, "I was very busy today, not used to the activity. And add to that it was a very disappointing day."

Sam showered and changed, and he heard her go to the kitchen and grab a snack, which she brought back to bed. "This late and you didn't eat dinner Sam? He asked his wife, who was hungrily eating some crackers and cheese.

"Busy night honey," She replied. "I had a couple of snacks, but not a full dinner." She responded, "What went so badly Fabio? Problems getting back into your class? You are still on track to teach again aren't you? You have been waiting so long."

Fabio had also not eaten, he reached over and grabbed some cheese and a couple of crackers. "I will be fine Sam," He responds to his wife. "It has been a long time, I need to get back at it."

He saw his wife smile at the mention, knowing what she planned to do. They had no money for a camera system, having struggled with medical bills and the pause in Fabio's salary, so he determined he would need to leave for work, and then watch the house and maybe walk in on them in the act. He had to know for sure, it was possible it was another woman on the text pictures, it just had to be.

The next day Fabio contacted a divorce lawyer and met with her, and began looking into what would happened financially if they divorced. They were renting a small house, and didn't own much, so it would not be terribly complicated, especially with no kids to fight over. He resolved that he would divorce her if he found her to be cheating on him.

On the day Fabio was to go back to work he left as planned, his wife Samantha giving him a warm hug and a peck on the lips, "I am so proud of you Fabio," She told her surprised husband. "You have beaten cancer, and now you are going back to work. This is a big day darling."

"Yes honey," He responded, "This will be a big day, will you be home later?"

"I should be honey, I am going to make it home early enough for us to have a celebration dinner." With that she hugged him and he went on his way, to his car, and quickly down the street. They lived on a small hill, so he pulled his car about a mile or so away on the side of another hill, in a small alley behind a house where he had view of his driveway, and he took out some binoculars that they had tucked away. Sure enough he did not wait for very long.

Samantha's car never left their driveway, but another car pulled up maybe twenty minutes after he left, a very nice black Mercedes. A tall and well-dressed black man exited the car and approached their house, and the door opened before he knocked. His wife, wearing the bra and thong he saw earlier, opened the door and pulled the man inside.

He waited a few minutes and called his wife, who did not answer. A few minutes later he called again, and she answered short of breath. "Hey there baby," She answered. "Sorry I missed you earlier, I left my phone in my office."

"Just calling to say I love you Sam. I love you, and I am glad you helped me to get better." He was starting to get emotional, he heard her breathing heavy and heard a very light sucking sound and a moan, as he spoke she was not speaking but sort of humming. He again heard a slurping sound, very lightly but he heard it. Samantha was sucking this man's dick while talking to him. Fabio felt very small and very weak. "Whatever happens, I will always be thankful for all you have done, all you went through for me when I was sick."

Fabio again heard the slurping sound, and what he thought was a male groan before she spoke. "Are you alright baby?" His wife asked, "I love you darling, if you cannot get through the day let me know and I will come get you. You shouldn't drive if you start feeling poorly" He was sure that he heard the last part of her sentence muffled, as if something was put into her mouth. Damnit.

"It will be alright Samantha," Her husband replied in a dry tone, "I will talk to you late, enjoy your day."

Fabio hung up and hung his head, laying it on his steering wheel. This was the end he thought, this is where it all falls apart, this is where their marriage ended. He hoped the large man didn't hurt him when he exposed them, but thought at least his wife would never allow that.

He took about ten minutes to gather himself and drove back towards his house, but slowly, stopping two blocks away, parking just out of sight. He walked quietly to his house, looking through the windows, seeing they were not in the living room, but he saw the man's clothing on the floor leading to his bedroom. The back door was farther from the bedroom, so he went around and entered as quietly as he could manage, leaving his shoes on his back porch. When he entered his house he closed his back door quietly, hearing little sound from the bedroom, before hearing a deep male voice. "Suck it you beautiful white woman, you take my hard dick deep into your throat. Oh yeah suck your big daddy's cock woman!" The accent was distinctly African. Slightly odd syntax, but very clean, this man was African.