Samantha is Africanized Ch. 02

Story Info
A husband and wife try to recover from infidelity.
13k words
3.83
50.8k
38

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has been written as a reader request, this is a fictionalized telling of true events. It is part two in the Samantha series and takes place a few months after chapter one. I send my thanks to my dear Italian friend Fabio for the inspiration --

This story is the third reader request I have done. If you enjoy it, feel free to contact me with story ideas and maybe I can write something from them. They need not include any of my recurring characters.

This story involves interracial sex, lesbian sex and a number of themes some may be offended by, so consider yourself warned.

As with most of my stories there is more story than there is sex, and this will not be a short story, as my others are also not very short in length.

===========================================

Samantha is Africanized - The Story Continues

Samantha and Fabio had been back in their daily lives, trying to normalize after Fabio caught Samantha cheating on him. They attempted to salvage their marriage, with Samantha breaking off contact with her lover Kiashan, a man in senior leadership at the South African consulate in Milan. These have not been their best months.

Fabio made changes in his medication and made a larger effort sexually, none the less he still battled impotence. He was able to give Samantha sexual pleasure with oral sex, toys and with his hands, he knew it just was not the same thing. His confidence had not been very high and did not get any better, as Italian culture was like so many others, where a man is judged as less than a man when he is impotent. No matter the cause, no matter if it be a war injury or cancer, people do tend to judge impotent men harshly.

Fabio's doctor was able to prescribe a powerful erectile function drug, however even this did not always work. Conditions had to be very good for even this medication to function, Fabio had to be in a good mood, he had to be well rested, and he had to be at a high state of arousal. It improved things, but they still were not where they had been prior to his illness.

For her part, Samantha gave quite a lot of effort in their sexual lives. She would dance for Fabio, and as his medication changed, she became more interested again in kissing him, and in sucking his dick, although she was still unable to tolerate the taste of his semen. She had taken a liking to her lover's cum, but something was just different about her husband's. He was still on medication, and likely would be for the rest of his life to keep his cancer in remission.

The medication changed his scent and taste, and also robbed him of his energy and strength, which lead to more coffee for him, which kept his semen taste bitter. She sucked his dick a half dozen times over these few months, but even this was a lot more often than ever before. Fabio noticed the increased attention and was thankful for it.

She would try to swallow Fabio's cum from time to time after a handjob, as Fabio gave her warning before cumming and she always finished him with her hand. His cum just did not smell or taste very good at all. She had taken to actually taking some of his cum on her tongue after a handjob and showing it to him, and she became pretty good at pretending to swallow, before excusing herself to spit it out in the bathroom before rinsing her mouth.

Her lover Kiashan had tasted better. From time to time she thought of him, her memory distorting their time together, making it even better than it had been. She had not tasted him for some time, but now her memory had her convinced that Kiashan had been the most considerate lover she had ever had, that his cum smelled like a spring field of flowers and tasted like the best dessert pastry. She knew this wasn't the case, but she knew Kiashan to be a vegan, who avoided a lot of fried and bitter foods, and he never drank beer or coffee. She was sure this lead to the taste of his kiss, of his dick, and of his fluids.

Of course, Sam was not a stupid woman, she knew how with time people tended to remember things as better than they were. Most of the time she would remember what had happened between them, and when she was thinking logically she could put together how she had been manipulated. Kiashan was a fantastic lover, but she could remember that he was never loving towards her, sometimes not even kind. In retrospect Sam felt like an object for Kiashan to have used, often sharing her with other men.

Samantha pondered at times on how Kiashan had used prejudices she was not sure she carried against her, at times using guilt to get his way.

Very quickly in their affair, Kiashan had convinced her that saying no to him could only be due to the racism deep inside her. Don't swallow all of his cum? Racism. Don't agree to fuck his friends and co-workers? Racism. Make a face when three men she didn't know came on her face and in her mouth? Racism. Refuse to do any of it in front of a crowd? Racism.

Kiashan used this quite well, always able to convince her to do his bidding, he always had a perfectly reasonable argument for anything he wanted her to do. She hadn't told Fabio quite everything, she kept quiet about the woman Kiashan had brought to her. Lesbian sexual relations were not taboo in African culture, sexuality was very different than in Western culture. Somehow he had managed to get Samantha, who had never held any real sexual attraction for women, to have sex with an African woman. Racist and homophobic? That was what she heard. Not bluntly, very gently, even in a sensual manner. It always made sense to her when he explained.

"It is natural Sam," Kiashan told her at the time, as was normal her head was spinning around him, what he said always seemed to be correct. "Women are the more beautiful gender, for women to love women is the most natural thing in the world." Kiashan started with having Sam kiss the very lovely younger South African woman, a young and curvaceous employee of the consulate named Tamika. At first pecks on the lips, then Samantha felt the woman's tongue in her mouth, and it felt good. Within minutes the two women were making out desperately. Samantha felt the woman's hands on her body, on her waist, on her ass, on her breasts, and it felt fantastic.

Shortly after this Tamika had Samantha's clothing off, and she and Kiashan both took off their clothing as well. The young black woman had bigger boobs than Samantha, and after breaking the longest kiss Samantha had ever held with another person, she found her mouth on the young woman's breast, and she licked, sucked and kissed the breasts in front of her as if she had desired her every day of her adult life. It felt natural, she felt alive. Soon Kiashan guided her between the woman's legs, and when she got her first close look at a pussy she hesitated, how did she get here she wondered?

Samantha and Fabio had watched a lot of porn over the years, and of course, she had seen a lot of lesbian sex. Lesbian sexuality was much more accepted in Europe than where Sam had grown up in the USA, however, she wasn't homophobic, she just had never really considered women. This woman was exotic and beautiful, she was tempting.

As she considered this she saw Kiashan stick two of his fingers in Tamika's pussy, he worked them into and out of her a few times and when he pulled them out they were dripping with her juices. Kiashan put his fingers in Sam's mouth, and after finding that Tamika tasted even better than Kiashan, she hungrily sucked on his fingers, then put her mouth on the young woman's pussy and began licking and sucking with a passion she could not have imagined. She licked the folds of Tamika's labia and then felt the young woman's clitoris start to expose itself. She used her lips and teeth to tug on it, and tongue fucked the other woman like her life depended on it.

She remembered this woman vividly, the sex they had lasted longer than anything else she had encountered. She had never been with a man who sustained passion as she could with the young South African woman, as they changed places and tried many things as Kiashan watched and masturbated. This was months ago, yet it seemed so vivid as if it had happened that day in her memory. Tamika was amazing at eating pussy, Samantha had never felt anything like it. The young African woman would bury her tongue deep inside Samantha's pussy and would work her tongue quickly along the inside wall, which drove Sam wild.

The two women had sex many times in many different ways. Once going at it in a sixty-nine position on a board table during one of Kiashan's consulate meetings. Of course when they were done the men at the meeting had sex with both women, eventually cumming in and on both of them. She had threesomes with this woman and Kiashan, and with her and other men multiple times. She wondered how things would have been different if Fabio had walked in on her eating out Tamika instead of sucking Kiashan's cock. He might have liked it, things might not have changed. "Fuck me," Samantha thought, gathering herself. It was wrong, she mustn't fall into that again.

She did wonder if Fabio would respond to her bringing another woman to their bed, would that be enough to keep him hard? Would another set of hands, another mouth on her body, another woman's body be enough to satisfy the sexual frustration that Sam had been unable to shake for the last three months? Samantha decided she had enjoyed it enough to try and started finding videos to watch while they fooled around, as they often had.

Samantha had been careful to avoid interracial porn, as she did not want to remind Fabio of what had happened, but she did start looking for threesome videos and found a few she thought Fabio would like, sometimes playing lesbian porn with just women for her husband. He seemed to respond well, a couple of times maintaining an erection through sex with Sam, cumming in her for the first times in a long time. "This is it," Sam thought to herself, as she felt her husband's cum in her pussy for the first time in a long time, "This is how I can get my Fabio back, how we get our sex lives back." She rested under her husband's body, savoring the feel of his dick in her body, the feel of his cum inside of her.

Fabio noticed the change in porn selection. His wife had usually chosen the porn they would watch, and it was always just a man and a woman. Fabio had enjoyed lesbian porn when he was a younger man, but how do you ever bring that up with your wife? He even fantasized about her with another woman, and he started to wonder how far she would go after she started playing lesbian porn for them. He loved the sight of two women together, was this something Samantha wanted? He could never ask her, but maybe she was trying to find a release he could not give her. "At least it wouldn't be that fucking guy from the consulate," Fabio thought.

Fabio had done a lot of research and had asked a friend to look into the man Samantha had been with, and he was surprised, genuinely surprised. The man Sam had cheated with was found to have a master's degree in psychology, with minors in gender sexuality and race relations. That man had a background built almost specifically for manipulating women. Using what that man knew, Fabio had no doubt he had molded and manipulated women before his wife Sam and probably continued to now. Samantha had never had a chance with Kiashan, certainly not with little sexual activity from her husband to speak of.

Fabio knew that Samantha still spent some time at the South African consulate for work, as she would spend an hour or so there a few times a month. However, she was acting normally with Fabio, leaving the house at a normal time and coming home on time, and otherwise acted very normally. Even with this he now watched Sam's text's quite closely, and she no longer tried to keep her phone private. He watched her GPS from time to time, and she gave him no reason to doubt her anymore. Fabio still worried for her, as her former lover appeared to be a master at manipulating women.

Fabio decided that his best defense was doing all he could to satisfy Samantha, he resolved himself to do anything and everything that he could to satisfy his wife.

"Would you ever want to see me with a woman baby?" Samantha asked Fabio one night, as she sucked his dick. She noticed it harden and looked him in the eyes as she sucked him, searching for his reaction.

"I haven't ever really thought of it Sam," Fabio answered, lying. "I guess watching two women is an erotic thing, are you attracted to women Sam?" Sam stopped sucking his dick and looked at him.

"Not really Fabio," Sam replied, also lying, "Back in college I fooled around a few times with girls, nothing major. Nothing like what we see in porn."

"What did you do Sam? Fabio asked, imagining his beautiful wife with another woman.

"Just playing around really," Sam replied, "I made out with my roommate a couple of times. Other than that just playing around. Like heavy petting? Touching each other, sucking on each other's breasts. I ate her out once."

"That sounds like more than just playing around Sam," Fabio responded.

"It wasn't a big deal babe," Samantha replied with a smile. "It was just oral sex, it wasn't like a blowjob was different than making out back then. This was just a girl, and just the once." Sam was lying of course, she had fooled around with her roommate as she described, but she left out the numerous times she had made out with and fucked the young friend she had at the consulate Tamika. Fabio didn't need to know about that.

Fabio was enjoying one of the better blowjobs of his life, maybe the tenth or eleventh he could remember from Sam, and the thought of his wife with another woman set him off, he was rock hard. He had not been this hard outside of masturbating himself since before he was sick. "I will do it for you baby if you want," Samantha told him, looking up from his dick, giving it a kiss. "I will have sex with a woman if you want me to, you can watch me do anything you want, watch her do anything she wants, you can do anything to either of us you want baby." With that, she went back to sucking him and gave him a treat, deep throating his dick.

Fabio didn't have a small dick, but he wasn't anywhere close to what she had become used to with Kiashan, as she could take most of his black dick into her mouth and throat with some effort. After that, taking Fabio's dick down to the base was easy. She sucked and slurped, and soon Fabio tapped her on the shoulder, "I am close Sam," he warned his wife. She smiled at her husband and went back to sucking his dick, quickly feeling his cum shoot into her mouth. It was hot, and as before tasted terrible.

She looked up at him, faked a smile, showed him his cum on her tongue and then swallowed all of it for him. The first time she had ever done this. Samantha opened her mouth and extended her tongue, showing him that she had swallowed him. Fabio still wasn't at full strength, and as was normal he relaxed after orgasm, and soon fell asleep.

Samantha was revolted, it tasted awful, thankfully Fabio was asleep because she was nauseous. She went to the restroom and washed her mouth out, then rinsed. Then she brushed her teeth, and rinsed again, trying to get rid of the taste, eventually drinking a couple of bottles of wine to get over her stomach being unsettled by the taste of the cum she had swallowed. "It was worth it," Samantha thought, anything is worth it to make us happy. She decided to try to find a woman to share with her husband.

She no longer had contact with her roommate, only leaving the African woman she had sex with in the past, and Tamika still worked at the consulate. This was possible she thought, she had no idea otherwise on how to meet a woman to share with her husband. She was not going to hire a whore or a stripper.

Samantha and Tamika had been lovers for some time, having had sex many times, although rarely away from the office. They had been friends, working with each other for some time, and had in general always gotten along well. After the fallout of Sam and Kiashan's affair, Tamika had been the person she would work with the most often, with Kiashan not leaving his office while Sam was there.

Tamika had told Samantha that Kiashan knew that if the South African government found out about all of the sex in the consulate that he would be removed from the consulate, and that they would all be fired. So he was careful to stay away, as the attraction between him and Samantha was something special, and as he had been molding her to be something of a sex slave for him. He might not have Sam again, but it wasn't worth it to lose all of the other women he could fuck just for her. In the end for Kiashan it was just the thrill of having a married woman, he could have many others given time.

Samantha sent an email to Tamika inviting her to have lunch with her the next week as she started her third glass of wine. She knew Fabio read her text messages, so she relied on email. She thought Tamika was her best bet at finding a woman to share with Fabio, and Tamika already knew her in a carnal way. Her mind wandered as she thought of Tamika's curvaceous body against her own as the wine caught up to her. She was still naked after being with Fabio, and now she was horny again, she had not had a release.

Tamika had very dark skin and a muscular and curvaceous build. Her ebony boobs had to have been a healthy d cup, she had big muscular thighs and a big muscular ass. Samantha put her wine glass down, and found a lesbian sex video of a black woman and a white woman and started playing with herself as she watched it. After three glasses of wine and in her aroused state she didn't think about the volume, and lost herself in the sounds of the video she played, found on a site which specialized in "for women" lesbian porn, it was well made and beautiful. This sort of porn focused on the eroticism and seduction more than the action, she loved it.

Fabio woke up to the light sounds of Samantha's video in the living room and walked out to see her sitting facing away from the hall he was in. Sam was watching a video of two women go at it while playing with her pussy and one of her boobs. Sam was covered in sweat and had her legs spread wide, gyrating her hips as she fingered herself and played with her breast. Fabio was stunned to see that from time to time Samantha would lick her own juices off of her fingers, obviously enjoying her own taste.

Samantha was an empowered strong and passionate woman, there was nothing she did halfway. When she went to college her grades were perfect, when she learned Italian (and Spanish) the dialect was very close to perfect. She started doing yoga and seemed to master anything she tried. She was starting to learn German, and she was quickly about as good as Fabio, she seemed to do everything she did well, and everything with nothing held back.

A woman of passion like this was a thing to behold, but he had a brief reservation with the idea of bringing in another woman. Might the love of his life fall for another woman as she had the man from the consulate? Was it worth the risk? Hearing her moan in orgasm made up Fabio's mind. He loved her with all his heart, he was lucky to have had her and not to have lost her to the manipulative Kiashan. He would go for anything he could to satisfy her almost hyperactive libido, and this was something which would not cost them their marriage. He was sure of it.

He walked over and sat next to her on a nearby chair, startling her. Samantha had no way to cover up, with her sweaty naked body stretched out over the love seat she was on. Her laptop was on a coffee table, and when Fabio sat down she was pinching one of her nipples with one hand and was sucking her own juices off of the fingers on the other. She just let her fingers out of her mouth and smiled at her husband. "Hey baby," She said with a nervous laugh.