Samantha is Africanized Ch. 04

Story Info
The end to the story of Fabio and Samantha.
5.1k words
3.97
37.3k
29

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has been written as a reader request. This has been a fictionalized telling of true events to this point, this chapter is now a fictional tale of the possible future. This is a multi-part story and is at its end. My thanks go to my friend Fabio for the inspiration, I apologize if the ending is not what you had in mind.

This story involves sex and a number of themes some may be offended by, so please consider yourself to be warned.

This story takes place immediately after the events of Samantha is Africanized Ch. 03, This will be the last chapter in this series.

===================================

Samantha is Africanized, the finale.

Samantha and Kiashan landed on time, and Samantha was disappointed not to see her husband waiting for them at the gate. Of course, considering how she and her lover had left Italy, she knew she should not be surprised.

Kiashan had promised to tone down the actions he was taking which degraded her husband, and she hoped she could make this up to Fabio somehow.

They loaded their luggage and started a cab ride which would take about an hour, heading into Milan to Fabio and Sam's home. Kiashan was on his phone for the first ten minutes or so, but then put it down and enjoyed the ride with his American lover.

Tamika got a text from Kiashan, whom she had not heard from very often lately, and surprisingly it was a friendly text, letting her know that he and Sam had returned, asking if all had been well in his absence at the consulate and with Fabio. This was nicer than she remembered Kiashan ever being.

Then he made an offer which surprised her.

"We are an hour away from Samantha's house, meet us there," Kiashan's text read. "You may welcome us home, and perhaps you can enjoy sharing a bed with Samantha again this very day."

Tamika literally dropped what she was doing at her flat and sped over to Fabio and Sam's home, letting herself in with a key Fabio had given her. She got undressed and took a quick shower, knowing they would take a little while to get home. She then sat on the sofa and waited, she had waited to be with Samantha again for some time.

At last, she could have her again. Tamika was getting very aroused thinking about making love to Samantha again, enjoying her beautiful body again. This was what she had waited for since things had gone so badly.

Fabio was sitting in his car about to head home when he got a series of texts from a number he didn't know with videos in them. With dread, he opened the first and saw his wife in bed with an elderly African man, and the video showed graphic sex between them. The video closed with a close up of his wife cleaning the old man's dick, followed by the old man telling Kiashan that she would have babies for Kiashan. What the fuck?

The videos got no better from there, showing a variety of sexual encounters involving Samantha and different men and women. For Fabio, it turned his stomach to look at them.

He sat in his car for a little while after closing the last video, thinking that his life with Sam was now over. A colleague of his from the chemistry department walked by and saw the state that he was in and knocked on his window. "Are you alright in there Fabio?" The professor asked his friend.

Fabio looked up through eyes full of tears to see a friend of his who was a professor as well, named James Willis, an American who moved to Italy many years before.

Fabio got out of his car and put his phone away, and let his friend know that it was not his health, it was how things were going at home. Professor Williams had a lengthy break before his last class, so he invited Fabio to a nearby bar for sandwiches and coffee.

He had not spoken about what was happening between him and Samantha, but Fabio finally opened up about what was going on, and how far away from Fabio the bastard from the South African consulate had taken his wife.

Professor Williams listened carefully, and asked many questions, focusing on the drink that the African man shared with Fabio and his wife. "Just how often have you ingested this substance, Fabio?" James asked, in a concerned tone of voice.

Fabio was open with his friend on how often he had consumed it, and the effects that he felt when he took it. "Fabio, you are an educated man," Professor Williams said sternly. "You know better than to consume something like this, God knows what is in it. Do you have any here?"

Fabio let him know that he had a small bottle in the car, and after the got back to the university he gave what he had to his colleague and started his drive back to his home. Professor Williams was going to take a look at it and see if he could figure out what was in it, Fabio hoped it was nothing harmful.

When Samantha and Kiashan pulled up to her home, they saw Tamika's car in their driveway and found her inside on the sofa waiting when they gathered their luggage and entered the house. She was completely naked.

"Tamika has come to welcome us home," Kiashan announced to a surprised Samantha. "It has been too long since the two of you got along, there has been far too much unhappiness. We will start changing that now."

Tamika stood to greet them and approached Samantha for an embrace but was stopped by Kiashan. "Soon Tamika," He said, "Let us head into the bedroom."

When they got to the bedroom Kiashan told Samantha to sit in a chair in the room, sat Tamika on the bed and took off his clothing in front of her. Kiashan was not who Tamika wanted, she had hoped she would never have to have sex with this controlling asshole again.

"I am the man of this house now, and I will have you first Tamika," Kiashan said in a deep voice. "Please me, and you may then have sex with Samantha." As he said this he presented his cock in front of Tamika's face, and pulled out his phone and started recording her.

Tamika did not like this but was willing to do it for Sam, the beautiful American woman she had been obsessing over. Samantha was so close, Tamika could almost smell her body, she could almost taste her delicious pussy. Tamika took the large African man's cock into her mouth and started to suck on it.

Kiashan smiled as he filmed her sucking his cock, things were working out perfectly. Fabio would soon be completely broken, Kiashan would be able to have his way. He could marry his fiancée and bring her to Italy, he could keep Samantha in the house as his sex toy, to bear his children and to service his guests. He might even keep Tamika here as well and enjoy all three women.

"If you do as I say Tamika," Kiashan said as he watched the young woman's lips going up and down his long dick, "And you will be able to have sex with Samantha every day. But you will be my woman now, you will do as I say."

When Fabio pulled up to his house he saw Tamika's car in the drive, which surprised him. Why would she be here?

Kiashan heard Fabio's car approach and put down his phone. Not knowing where Sam's husband was he planned on sending him another video, but an in-person demonstration of the power he held over every woman in Fabio's life would be far better.

Fabio parked his car and entered his house, seeing luggage in the living room, and hearing the sounds of sex coming from his bedroom. Did the sex never end? Kiashan and Sam must already be here and must be going at it. He hoped that Tamika's car had broken down or something. He hoped she was not in his bedroom right now.

Anything but that.

Fabio walked into his bedroom, to Kiashan smiling at him. Samantha was seated in a chair watching, and Kiashan had both of his hands on Tamika's round ebony ass and was fucking her hard doggy-style.

Fabio went pale. Was there nothing left to have for him? Would Kiashan take everything in the world that he cared for at all? His wife, his home, now his lover?

"Welcome home Fabio, you will have no turn at either of my women today," Kiashan said with a laugh. "You may unpack my luggage, perhaps I will let you have sex with Tamika tomorrow."

Tamika's eyes were closed tight, she did not even look at Fabio. His heart sank, he leaned against the door frame, steadying himself against collapse. There was nothing left, nothing left at all. This man had taken his wife and now had taken Tamika from him.

He walked out of the house and back to his car. He did not know where to go or what to do, he felt lost. Fabio started driving and ended up at a bar and started drinking wine, and thinking of his troubles, he remained there for a long while.

When Kiashan orgasmed he did so deep inside of Tamika and then turned her around to clean off his dick, which she refused to do. "No Kiashan, no more!" She stood to face him, quite a lot shorter than he was. "You only want to hurt people, you may never touch me again!"

Kiashan grabbed her and pulled her in very close, looking down at her with a menacing glare. "You will do as I say, woman! If you ever want to touch Samantha again!"

He pushed Tamika away roughly, "Begone from my house woman, you will have to earn your way back into this bed."

Tamika got out of the bedroom quickly and grabbed her clothing and ran to her car.

Tamika got dressed in her car and drove away from the house and back to her flat. When she got there she texted Fabio, apologizing for what he saw. "Kiashan said if I let him do that I could be with Sam, I am very sorry Fabio, he will never touch me like that again."

Tamika realized that night that Kiashan never intended to share Sam with her, that he was only going to use her to cause pain for Fabio. And that was evil. No matter her feelings for Samantha she could not be a part of evil. She desired Sam more than her husband, but he was a good man, she did care for him.

Fabio saw her text and did not respond. He didn't know what to think at that moment. The wine in front of him helped to ease his sorrow. He was there a long time and had a lot of wine, much more than usual for him.

Fabio woke to very bright morning and a severe headache, in a house he did not recognize. He looked around and saw his phone, which had many unread messages on it, and a few calls.

When his eyes adjusted to the light, he started reading the messages, which were from Samantha and Tamika, both of whom expressed concern for him, both of who seemed to be genuinely loving. One voicemail was from Tamika, explaining what had happened, promising that it would never happen again with Kiashan. Fabio was glad that Kiashan had not harmed her physically.

Two of Fabio's voice messages were from Samantha, telling Fabio she loved him, and that she wanted him to come home. That Kiashan promised to stop being mean to him, that what happened the night before would not happen anymore.

One was from Tamika, who sounded like she was crying as she said she was sorry for letting Kiashan use her to hurt him.

Fabio replied to his wife with the series of videos that Kiashan had sent him, and then a short text message. "Never again? Like this? You told him you loved him, what can we possibly have left?"

"I do love him, Fabio," Samantha replied a few minutes later. "I wish I did not, but I do. But I love you too babe, just not in the same way as before."

Fabio tossed his phone on the sofa and saw his friend Professor Williams walk in, "You are looking better Fabio." James told his friend Fabio in a warm tone.

"How did I get here?" Fabio asked.

"A student sent me a message that you were drinking heavily at a bar near my house, so I went to collect you before the "Polizia" did." James had two cups of coffee and handed one to Fabio, sitting next to him. "I think your level of drinking interacted with your cancer medication." Fabio sipped at his coffee as his friend talked. "As well as any of that substance from Africa which is still in your system. You were close to asleep when I found you."

Fabio's head hurt, but he welcomed the coffee. Soon he had breakfast with his friend, and when Professor Williams asked how things were going, Fabio was again honest. Very badly.

"Well I can tell you that you should never consume another drop of that liquid which you gave me, it is quite dangerous and quite illegal in Italy, all over the European Union in fact." Fabio's friend sipped on his coffee before continuing. "I have presented it to a friend with the Polizia, they will look into how this substance came to be in this country."

Fabio knew that he, his wife and Tamika had all possessed this drink, they had all consumed it numerous times. "How bad is it James, what is in it?"

"It has many benign ingredients, probably for taste, texture, and color, however, it also contains Yohimbe extract, Ibogaine, as well as a small amount of heroin." James could see that Fabio only recognized the last ingredient.

"Yohimbe is used as an aphrodisiac, ibogaine is known to be a hallucinogen, as well as an aphrodisiac, and you have obviously heard of Heroin." Fabio hung his head as his professor friend continued. "That is a powerful controlled substance, and could easily twist a person's mind short term, and might cause serious damage long term."

"Are we in trouble James?" Fabio asked meekly, he should never have consumed any of that damned drink.

"You should be fine, just make sure that none is in your possession and you should be fine."

Fabio thought hard about what he should do next and then asked his friend for a ride back to his car, which he assumed to be back at the bar. "Do you have the number of the officer you shared this with James?" Fabio asked. "And do you think I could stay here while I work this out?"

"Of course my friend, stay as long as you need," James replied. "But you need to handle your affairs, you cannot run from this."

"I do not intend to," Fabio replied with a sad look on his face. "Not anymore."

He went back to his phone and called Tamika, asking to meet that afternoon.

In the next week, the Italian state police raided a couple of local homeopathic medicine stores which had stock of this substance, having been tipped off by Tamika at Fabio's request. Her cooperation with the stores and with information on the consulate helped her to escape charges.

The Italian state police met with Tamika and the South African Ambassador, who consented to the police entering the consulate in Milan. While he thanked Tamika for helping to expose the problem, he also fired her and told her she would need to find other work to remain in Italy, suggesting she not return to South Africa, for what was to come.

Later that day the Italian state police raided the South African consulate. The arrested numerous consulate staff, but not Kiashan as he was not present. They seized both cash and a significant volume of the concoction which Kiashan had shared with Samantha and Tamika.

They found Kiashan at Fabio's house and arrested Samantha as well, Fabio was cooperating with them as well, and was not brought in as the others were. Kiashan and another of the senior leadership at the consulate faced serious charges for importing the substance, and for the possession and then the distribution of a controlled substance.

Kiashan and the other consulate leadership used diplomatic immunity to escape prosecution and were expelled from Italy, being sent back to South Africa. They did not face charges there, but they were fired from government work for embarrassing their nation. The remaining staff who knew had been implicated were fired, but their charges were much lighter, and they were allowed to stay in Italy if they desired.

Fabio was not charged in any way and was there to watch as Kiashan was taken from his home in handcuffs. The big and proud man who had ruined Fabio's marriage was led away in tears, crying and shouting about his diplomatic immunity, and how he was not to be touched.

Samantha was arrested at the same time and lead out after him, she was later charged with possession, but it was a minor charge without jail time considering the circumstances.

The two of them were lead out barely wearing any clothing, Fabio imagined that the Polizia had interrupted them having sex, the thought of that gave him some pleasure.

Fabio picked up Samantha from the police station when she was released, and took her back to their home. She did not look at her husband or speak to him on the drive home or after they got there. She was ashamed of being taken from her house by the police, furious at her husband for having cooperated with the police against her and Kiashan, and worried for her lover Kiashan. She hoped that her lover was ok.

Fabio and Sam lived in this uncomfortable silence for a few days, with Fabio returning to work, but with Sam having no work to go back to, having been fired for being a part of a drug scandal with one of her firm's clients. She might never be able to work in the legal field in Italy again, she felt her husband had ruined her.

Fabio understood she would be angry with him, and that she might never forgive him, but he had not taken this to the police, although he certainly had cooperated with law enforcement to make sure they got Kiashan.

Fabio kept going to work, with a listless Samantha still being in bed when he left, and barely doing anything at home. He would come home after work and they would pass in the house without any words at all.

It was obvious to him that she had truly loved her African lover, and that she was without happiness at this point. She did not seem well and was not eating as much as she normally would have. He heard her in the bathroom throwing up a few times, she was taking this very poorly.

One day when he got home from work he found a letter on the kitchen counter, along with Samantha's wedding ring. Fabio picked up the letter and started reading it.

"My dear Fabio, I am sorry for all the pain I have caused you. I never meant to bring you harm, and I know that what I did when you were sick, and then what I continued to do when you were getting better was wrong. I know that it caused you pain, which I promise was not what I wanted."

"I did not mean to fall in love with Kiashan, however, I now know that I did. I love him deeply. While I still care for you, it is not the same as it was, and it never would be again."

"I know it wasn't your fault that you got sick, or that your health suffered, but it also is not my fault that I needed physical love or that I found it. While I regret harming you, I regret nothing that I did with Kiashan. He is a good and strong man, and I miss him very much."

"I am sorry for all the videos that he sent to you, for all the pain I caused with what I did in them. I would love to blame the drugs, but I cannot. I wanted to do all of it. I dreamed of it, I imagined it, I hoped for it, so I accept responsibility for taking part in it,"

"Kiashan told me to stop taking birth control a couple of months ago and I did. And after being sick for a few days I took a home test and then saw my doctor, and I am pregnant."

"It cannot be your child and should be none of your responsibility. I am going to Africa now to find Kiashan, I will live my life with him now, whatever that life might be, and raise the child with him."

"I have contacted my family to let them know where I am going, so they will not bother you looking for me. I hope that you find happiness without me. You deserve better than this life and I have given you, and I believe that you can find it."

"I love you, goodbye, love - Samantha."

Fabio closed the letter and looked at the wedding ring on the counter, and the one still on his finger. He took his off and set it with Samantha's, and went to take a shower and lay down, not sure what to do now.

This had gone worse than he could have imagined, he wanted Sam free of this man, he never intended to drive her off to him in another nation.

Several months later, Samantha woke up in Kiashan's house and started making breakfast for Kiashan and his wife Leside, whom Samantha had met on her earlier trip to Africa. Kiashan married her as soon as he was expelled from Italy, not wanting to lose her when it was found out that he had lost his job in government work, and his ability to traffic their concoction for profit.

12