Samantha Knocks at the Door Ch. 04

Story Info
For Samantha there's no turning back.
1.7k words
4.62
25.3k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBlanik
MrBlanik
10 Followers

"You've enjoyed our weekend so far – yes," he asked with a curious cock to his eyebrow.

I was kneeling, naked, of course, on the coffee table in the middle of the living room, my hands on my thighs and knees spread to let him see me. "Yes sir," I answered respectfully. "It has been a very interesting and exciting weekend, thank you sir."

"Wonderful!" His face brightened and a smile came to his lips. "You would like to continue along this path then?"

"Yes sir!" Even to myself that came out with a little too much enthusiasm, I toned it down. "I mean, yes sir, I would enjoy continuing what we've started."

"Very good," he nodded. He paused and pursed his lips, looking at me thoughtfully. I couldn't look him directly in the eye and turned my face away. "Samantha dear, I have been very pleased by you over the last, what, nine, ten months – almost a year now really. You have done all that I have asked of you and much, much more. I believe you said something about being a lucky girl Friday evening? Well, I too am a very lucky man, made even luckier by your desire to take things to the next level in pleasing me."

I have to admit, my chest swelled a bit with pride. Friday when I started this, I didn't know where I was going. To think it would go like this was in no way even close to any experience I've had before. I came here to be employed as his housekeeper. I went to his bed desiring to be his lover. I knelt before him today about to become his true servant.

To say it was a dream come true would be wrong, I had never dreamt things like this. You grow up, meet a guy, get married and live happily ever after. You don't dream of growing up, meeting a guy, becoming his servant, and, well, living happily ever after. But, that's what I was about to do, I don't think a white gown, huge church and a ring could have made me feel any happier than I felt right now!

"However, my love, there are some things about you I wish to refine," he continued. "So, as of today you will begin a period of training." I couldn't help myself; the snicker escaped before I knew it. He turned to me with his eyebrows raised and glared over his glasses. "You find that funny? You don't think you need training?"

I got myself together quickly before answering. "Yes sir, I want to be trained to serve you as you would like." I tried to sound solemn and sincere, but knew my snicker had been a mistake. He left the living room. I knew what was coming next – or though I did . . .

The rope was around my upper chest and arms before I knew it, pinning my arms to my sides. Quickly there were two or three more turns and it was tied behind me. He pulled my arms behind my back and just as quickly had my wrists tied together. Then a rope was dropped over my head. He'd looped it and tied a knot in it. The knot landed between my breasts. He reached between my legs and pulled the rope through, snugging it into my pussy. It went between my hands and back, through the loop around my neck and back down to my wrists. He pulled it tight and the hemp bit into the tender flesh of my vagina. I sat up with a jerk and my thigh muscles tighten, but all I did was allow him to make the rope tighter around me. He wound the rope around my wrist and pulled them up before tying it off.

It didn't take me long to figure out what he'd done. The ach in my upper arms started almost immediately. I could just bend my elbows and take some of the tightness out of the rope through my crotch, relieving the sting and pain in my vagina, but that only increased the stress and pain in my arms. I would learn this was a favorite trick of his; tears began to fill my eyes as my predicament became clear to me.

He walked around in front of me and took my chin in his hand. "Now, that I have your attention," he said in that low stern monotone I'd heard him use with Ana. "As I was saying, I believe you need some refinement to truly serve me well – don't you agree?"

I nodded as best I could and with resignation, meekly agreed, "Yes sir."

"I'm happy we understand each other." He let go of my chin and went to sit down. I began fidgeting, trying to somehow relieve the pain in both my arms and my pussy. He started to speak about how our daily routine would change and things like that. I was trying to concentrate and listen carefully. God – I just screwed up a little bit now – I certainly didn't want to do it again later.

Try as I might to stay still and listen, I couldn't, fidgeting was really the only to find any comfort, even a few minutes in one position was too much. Fidgeting though only made things worse. Every movement made the rope that went through crotch move, every time the rope moved it rubbed against my clit. By fidgeting, I was doing nothing more than adding a very intense sexual arousal to my painful situation. I couldn't believe it when I began to breathe heavily, moaning from what was going on between my legs.

I couldn't tell you when exactly he stopped talking; I just hoped the bastard was enjoying the show. The more I fidgeted the more turned on I became. The more I became aroused the more I fidgeted. Damn him!

My moans became throaty moans. Now I couldn't have stopped myself from fidgeting if I'd wanted to. I'd gotten to the point where I needed to get myself off. I began to slide my legs back and forth across the table top, tightening and relaxing my thighs, rolling my shoulders and hips – anything - any movement now to feel the rope slide between me and rub against my clit.

"Aaaahhhh," I cried out and threw my head back. "You fucking bastard!" I thought I heard him chuckling, but was making too much noise as my orgasm shook my body. I shuddered and convulsed, tears streamed from my clenched eyes while pain and intense pleasure wracked my insides.

My upper body rocked gently and my labored breathing began to return to normal as the orgasm subsided with in me. I felt the rope though my crotch slacken and realized he was sitting behind me. One by one, he removed my binding and then began to massage the pain out of my shoulders and arms. My body sagged back against him. "I'm sorry," I whispered. "I didn't really mean to call you a . . ."

He chuckled and shushed me. With gently humor, "I thought you rather restrained myself. I can think of all kinds of things to call me – a fucking bastard being one of the least." I smiled to myself. Then with a playful slap on my butt, he said, "Now go take a walk around the garden – it's a lovely day outside – and get some blood back into your legs."

I nodded and slipped from the table. My legs did feel a little jelly-like. Stepping through the sliding door, the sunshine felt warm and inviting. I paused and turned my face to the sun, deeply inhaling the spring blooms of the trees.

The garden was like this mystical private forest. The trees where thick and prevented unwanted eyes from seeing into this private sanctuary. I stepped down to the sand, warm on my feet from the sun, of the path and strolled into our little piece of paradise.

I returned to find him waiting for me. From the chair he sat in, I knew he'd been watching the whole time I walked around outside. Inside I felt very pretty, knowing the pleasure he found in simply watching me and looking at my body. I was happy the garden gave so much seclusion that I felt comfortable out there completely naked.

He pointed to a spot on the floor in front of him as I came through the door. I went there and knelt before him. "Feeling better," he asked, with care and tenderness."

"Yes sir."

He nodded and then undid the button of his jeans. I smiled, my body tensing with anticipation. I could've guessed he'd gotten excited watching me fidget my way into orgasmic bliss. He nodded slightly and I moved closer, slipping my hands into the waist band of his underpants. He raised his hips slightly while I slid his jeans and underwear down over his hips.

I wasn't at all surprised to find him thick and swollen. I mewed softly as I bent forward, slipping a hand between his thighs to cup his balls. He gave a sigh when my lips kissed the head of his cock and relaxed deeper into the chair. I kneaded him while kissing his swollen member. Its stiffness quickly returned and I took him into my mouth, sliding down his length slowly. My hand opened underneath him and gently massaged the spot just behind his sack. He shifted to give me better access.

Starting slowly, I slid my lips down then back up the length of his cock, playing my tongue over its knob before descending again. He began to match my pace, sliding into my mouth as I slid down him. As I gradually increased, he kept up with me. Soon, he was fucking my mouth. I was taking as much of his length as I could with each stroke. It didn't take long before I felt his hands on my head and he guided me down while raising his hips to slide deeply into my mouth.

With a grunt, his hips began to quiver and I tasted his warm sperm fill me. I licked the last of it from the tip of his cock and lay my head on his thigh. He gently stroked my hair. "Thank you dear," he whispered. With my head still on his thigh, I reached up and put my arms around his waist. I wanted to stay here forever.

In a gentle voice, he asked, "Now then dear, have we changed our attitude about training?"

I picked my head up and smiled weakly. Then dropped my eyes from his, "Yes sir," I said meekly.

MrBlanik
MrBlanik
10 Followers