Samantha N379 Ch. 01

Story Info
Samantha's transition from PA to Human Cow.
6.8k words
4.31
157.1k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain drops smeared the windows of the bus as it threaded the early morning rush hour traffic and Samantha worried that her plans to arrive early for her first day as a receptionist in an anonymous grey concrete office block in the centre of London.

She rushed up the street with her heart pounding and stumbled through the front door with barely a minute to spare and rushed to check in at reception with her ample bosom heaving as she gasped for breath..

"Samantha Graham," she announced breathlessly, "Mr Harker's new assistant."

"Ah yes, I'll get you a proper pass, did you let HR have your photograph?" the middle aged lady asked pleasantly.

"Yes, I emailed it after my interview," Samantha explained.

"Oh yes, I have it here, ah your next of kin, your emergency contact, you gave your mothers details and she lives in Nova Scotia?" the woman commented as she handed Samantha a visitor's pass, "Is there no one nearer,"

"Only my landlady, I rent a flat you see, I'll write her details down if you like," Samantha explained.

"Thank you, you do know where Mr Harker's office is don't you?" she asked

"Yes, it's on the fourth floor, thank you," Samantha said, and she smiled nervously and made her way to the lift.

"Samantha," John Harker greeted her and smiled as he looked straight into her deep blue eyes despite the temptation to stare down her cleavage between her magnificent D cup breasts that her open neck blouse she wore offered.

"We deal with baby products here, mainly," he explained, "But you'll soon learn the ropes, basically you are my buffer from the world, I'll be through there if you would like to settle in." he smiled, "I'll have a coffee at ten please, two sugars and I always have our powdered baby milk."

"Oh, yes, certainly, ah, sir," she agreed.

Time dragged, ten came and went, she made coffee, took the cup through, collected the empty cup and waited. Nothing happened.

She took lunch, John took coffee at three thirty and they went home at five.

"How did you get on?" the lady asked as Samantha took the temporary pass back to the reception desk.

"I made coffee and had lunch, that was about it," Samantha explained.

"Bring a magazine, or chat to your friends on Facebook," the lady suggested, "I'm afraid boredom is the biggest problem here."

Samantha quickly realised the woman was absolutely correct as for the rest of the week she made precisely four cups of coffee and answered seven telephone calls.

By the Tuesday of the second week Samantha had become completely disillusioned, "Is this what I spent three years at University for?" she asked John Harker as she took his coffee that afternoon.

"I though you were enjoying it here," John asked.

"It's so boring!" she said.

"Well I'm sorry to hear that," he said, "You studied engineering at Loughborough, so why join us?"

"Money," she admitted, "And jobs aren't exactly plentiful."

"Look there is a job for an engineering assistant at Morewood," he suggested, "If you would like to be considered, you'll have to sign a confidentiality agreement, it's all very hush hush."

"Baby milk?" she scoffed, "How can baby milk be confidential?"

"The machinery, it's all very competitive do you see?" he explained.

"And what would the job entail?" Samantha asked as she flicked her long blonde hair off her face.

"Some testing, generally well all sorts really," he replied.

"And the salary?" she asked.

"Not as much, but you can live in, it makes checking the machinery easier, those early morning milking sessions you understand.

"I suppose," she said, "Can I try it?"

"A months trial?" he suggested, "Certainly, if you are serious see HR and I'm sure you can start next Monday."

"Right," Samantha agreed.

"We'll pay your present salary initially so don't give up your flat in case it's not for you," he suggested.

"Ok, but I need to work out the figures," she insisted.

"Fine," he said slightly irritably, "Just work it out with HR, I'll be sorry to lose you from the office, but it really is your choice."

======================================

Rain drops smeared the windows of John Harker's Ford Galaxy people carrier as he drove Samantha from her South London flat to Morewood through the heavy mid morning traffic.

"It's very good of you," she said.

"It's easier than you getting a Taxi," he explained, "What with all the security at Morewood, now you did sign the confidentiality agreement didn't you?"

"Oh yes, I have my new badge," she said and showed him the round brass plate engraved with the number N379, "It all looks a bit Victorian," she giggled.

"Oh yes, I'm afraid some things haven't evolved much," he agreed, "But as they say, if it works why fix it?"

Morewood loomed from the mist and rain, an anonymous complex of industrial buildings in grey concrete and cream paintwork with blue doors and uniformed security on the gate.

John presented his pass and was waved through the outer gate and on into the complex finally driving up to a large building where a door opened as they approached and they drove inside.

"Hi," John hailed a woman dressed like a security officer, "This is my new assistant Samantha. Check N 379."

"Hi," the woman replied, "I'm Mo, security officer, you're Sammy?"

"Ah Samantha," Samantha insisted.

"Whatever," Mo replied, "I'll show you your room."

"Shall we show her round first?" John suggested.

"Ok," Mo agreed, "I'll lock you in ok?"

"Sure," John agreed, "I'll take Samantha through."

A door led through to a wide corridor with display cases displaying the company's merchandise, baby pacifiers, the range of baby foods or at least the packaging, simple hand operated breast pumps and the range of nursing bras.

"May I help you?" a middle aged lady with honey blonde hair straight out of a bottle judging by the dark roots, brown eyes and a fake smile asked as she saw Samantha approach.

"It's all right Miss Bryant, this is Samantha check number N 379," John explained, "She is transferring from admin for a month's trial, studied engineering at Loughborough, very well qualified."

Miss Bryant stared at Samanths's DD breasts, "Very well qualified?" she queried, "Well if you say so, shall I show you round?"

"Later perhaps, could we have coffee do you think?" he asked.

"Yes, draft and two sugars?" she asked.

"Yes, do you take sugar Samantha?" Miss Bryant asked, "It's Kate and I've been married to Ken Spey for the past three years!"

"No, white no sugar," Samantha replied.

"I'll show you some of our more unusual products," John suggested, "Have you seen anything like these before?" "What exactly are they?" Samantha enquired as she saw a range of bras with rubber bulbs where the nipples would peep through.

"Ah inductive bras," he said, "I don't think I have the right word there, it's induce isn't it, but they help ladies to lactate."

"Why?" Samantha asked.

"Well for one thing it acts as a form of contraception which even the Catholics can't complain about, and then there are fetishes, all sorts of reasons," he suggested.

"Really?" she gasped.

"Oh yes," he explained, "We have quite a range of fetish items, nipple clamps, that sort of thing, down there do you see?"

"Oh," Samantha replied, "I just thought we did baby food."

"Far from it," John continued, "Electric breast pumps, breast harnesses, rope and leather all sorts of things, many of which require further development."

"I hope you don't expect me?" she asked, "Gosh you do, you expect me to work on these, ah, things."

"Well, yes, basically," John confirmed, "But we do milking machines as well, mass produced for the dairy industry."

"Right," Samantha agreed, "Well I'm reasonably broad minded," she admitted.

"Good," John replied, "Because you will need to be for morning milking, unless you would prefer to operate a milling machine, or a capstan lathe and produce nipple clamps for instance?"

"I don't mind," she agreed, "As long as I don't have to try them."

"We might ask you to test a bra or something," John suggested, "But probably not nipple clamps!" he laughed.

"What's the joke?" Miss Bryant asked, "I have your coffee, in the office."

"Testing Bras." John admitted.

"Oh, they are rather something," Miss Bryant laughed.

"Damned well ought to be the price of some of them," John agreed.

"I always test one of the deluxe range," Miss Bryant confessed, "They really do offer superb support."

"Not the ones with the bulbs on?" Samantha queried.

"Not usually," Miss Bryant agreed, "But let's have a coffee shall we?" she showed Samantha and John into the side office.

"Actually Samantha, I hoped you would help test the new range," John suggested, "As part of your duties."

"I suppose I could," she agreed, "But not the inductive ones."

"Well, actually," he said awkwardly, "It was those, they're fine, it's just disguising the damned things,"

"Especially for larger ladies, you are a double D?" Miss Bryant added.

"Ah, yes, I am, in English." she agreed.

"I know it's not engineering as such, but how about you help develop the new range?" John asked.

"I don't know," Samantha said honestly.

"Well think it over, I'll leave you in Miss Bryant's capable hands," John suggested, "Let me know what you decide, I'd better be going." and drained his coffee and said "Goodbye."

Samantha looked at Miss Bryant, "It's Kate," she insisted, "I'm sort of C or D, depending, but I think we need to do something very different to that," she pointed at the bra with rubber bulbs on the end.

"Yes, if the end cup took the nipple," she suggested, "And we led a tube in at right angles, or a double skinned cup and."

"Sounds good," Kate suggested, "But try the present model and see how bloody awful it really is only a man or a pervert, both I guess could have designed anything so awful!"

Samantha agreed reluctantly or so she told herself, and she allowed Kate to talk her into following her into the dressing room where she slipped off her own wonderbra and allowed Kate to carefully measure her admittedly large breasts.

"I think this is about right," Kate announced and she handed Samantha a box marked DDc.

"Right," she said as she pulled it on, "It feels very funny."

"Looks bizarre, you had better borrow a technicians coat to cover up," Kate explained, "Your blouse would look ridiculous with those bulbs poking out."

"Oh yes," she agreed,

"They're not quite so bad under suction," Kate suggested and she squeezed the left bulb which squeezed down with a rude noise and then sealed itself against Samantha's nipple sucking gently, "Do you see?"

"It's feels funny," Samantha exclaimed.

"Unbalanced, squeeze the other then it will be ok." Kate suggested.

"That's twice as funny," Samantha exclaimed, "Surely this stuff could be built into the bra, instead of poking out so much?"

"Well, we have a very well equipped Laboratory and workshops here so if you would like, and if Mr Harker agrees, you could take over development," Kate suggested, "See what you can do, oh and in the meantime wear that damned thing to remind you how horrible it is!"

"I suppose so," Samantha agreed, "Just as long as it's behind closed doors, I don't want anyone to see me like this!"

"Oh yes, there's just Jo and Hannah the technicians," Kate explained, "Josephine, that is, and myself, that's all you really need to meet on a regular basis."

"Oh, right." Samantha agreed.

"And so I suppose we had better get you settled in," Kate added as she handed Samantha a Lab technicians coat to hide the almost obscene sight of Samantha's huge breasts filling a large white bra with a big orange rubber bulbs on each nipple.

Samantha thought about changing back to her own bra, but the gentle suction was far from unpleasant and she simply pulled the white coat on and picked up her own bra and blouse and followed Kate back through the corridor with the display cases and through a door to the left.

The room was a self contained flat in a purpose built block fronting the main road, her windows looked across the road to the river and the town beyond and the flat itself had a bathroom with a bath a bedroom with a double bed and a spacious kitchen /dining room with a TV and white leather covered armchairs and matching couch at one end.

Her cases were already stacked neatly in the bedroom, "Entry to the street and exit is by ringing the bell for security, no boyfriends, or girlfriends, unless they have security clearance," Kate explained, "There is a canteen on site in A block on the public side, but not dressed like that!" Kate added, "But just ring 003 and order what you want from the menu, oh yes, the company page is the homepage on your computer, and I'm afraid all emails are vetted, and no facebook please." Kate added.

"It's a lot to take in," Saamantha admitted.

"And there's wine in the fridge and so if you would like to get settled in I'll see you tomorrow." Kate suggested, "Unless there's anything else?"

"No, I'm sure I'll cope," Samantha replied, "Thanks."

Samantha watched Kate walk away, and the started to explore, the computer ran windows 2000 not even XP, the bedroom had large built in wardrobes and a bedside table with drawers and mirrors and she put her clothes away and set her ornaments out and decided to put her toys in the drawer.

She plugged in the battery charger for her rechargeable batteries and checked each toy in turn, the rampant rabbit worked fine but the eight inch flexi vibrator batteries were down so she changed them, but the old set on charge and checked it worked on every speed.

She felt strangely calm, she played with the vibro, pushing the rounded end into the palm of her hand, and then she lay back on the bed, she felt so relaxed, it was surreal and she didn't consciously take her dainty white panties off, or pull up her short red skirt around her midriff, but she must have done as she eased the blunt tip of the big black vibrator slowly into her soft blonde down covered vagina, easily parting her labia and sliding in on her own juices without any need for the lube she usually used.

"Just a little wank," she told herself as she lay there, but everything seemed so warm and nice that instead of thinking about something to eat at some stage she kicked off her shoes and skirt, slipped the lab coat off and slid under the bedclothes.

She set the vibro to 2 and just lay back, legs slightly parted and just held it in place and she just dreamily stared at the ceiling, she wondered about trying setting 5 for a quick orgasm but decided not to, this was good she told herself, really soothing, really dreamy and soothing.

She woke with a start, it was dark, the clock said 3 a.m.

The vibro buzzed still but her nipples throbbed, her fingers instinctively flew to her breasts where she found the bulbs on the bra had expanded losing the suction.

She squeezed the bulbs and restored the suction, and relished the relief as her nipples stopped throbbing and she idly looked at the clock again, decided she might as well go back to sleep.

She woke around ten, bathed in sweat she remembered the night, a purple dragon had swallowed her at one point she remembered, the Vibro quietly buzzed somewhere between her knees and her inner thighs seemed deliciously and decadently damp.

Samantha leap from bed and took a cold shower, "Miss Graham?" a voice said quietly as someone knocked the door.

"Yes?" Samantha replied.

"I have some things for you, I'll leave them by the door," the voice replied and she heard footsteps receding.

The things were three new bras, all the same ones with nipple bulbs, Samantha took them in but she dressed in her own clothes found some waffles and honey for breakfast, drank a hurried coffee an rushed towards the workshops only to realise she had no idea where the workshops were.

Mo on security directed Samantha towards the workshops where Jo and Hannah thought it was hilarious when Samantha finally arrived just before eleven.

"We start with a debrief at eight forty five," Hannah explained.

"Right," Samantha agreed as she shuffled her bra straps across her shoulders as she tried to get comfortable.

"Are you ok?" Jo asked, "Miss Bryant said you were trying the inducer?"

"Just a bit sore," Samantha agreed, "I'm supposed to be improving it."

"Oh, well the gentlemen say it's just about perfect!" Hannah laughed, "But you really should wear one or how can you compare it?"

"I suppose," Samantha agreed, "It's a DD small C what ever that means,"

"Here," Hannah exclaimed, "There's a whole box full."

Samantha looked at the bra, she had a blue blouse over a white lacy bra, she looked around.

"I'll lock the door," Jo offered and she stepped across and twisted the knob.

Samantha self consciously removed her coat and blouse and finally her lacy bra.

"Gosh!" Jo exclaimed as Samantha's breasts tumbled from the bra cups as she released the catch.

Samantha stared at Jo, "Sorry," Jo said, "Professional curiosity, I'm not gay."

"Nor am I," said Hannah, as she stood behind Samantha, "May I?" she asked as she reached around and lifted Samantha's breasts with the palms of her hands,

"Please!" Samantha protested.

"Sorry," Hannah apologised, "I didn't mean anything."

"Ok," Samantha agreed, as she took the new bra.

"One trick that works well is," Hannah chuckled, as she nodded to Jo, "To roughen up the nipple with a nail brush," she explained as she picked up a small nail brush from the bench and stepped forward again, Jo took a similar brush from her jacket pocket and they closed in on Samantha in a pincer movement

"Aghhhh!" Samantha wailed as Jo and Hannah each took hold of one of Samantha's nipples and scrubbed furiously as Samantha frantically tried to pull away, "Stop it, stop it."

They put the brushes away, "Sorry but no pain no gain," Hannah suggested as she handed Samantha a tube of lotion, "Put some of this on it will take away the pain."

"I'd rather not have had the pain in the first place!" Samantha snapped as she took the lotion squirted some in the palm of her hand, and massaged some into each of her tormented nipples, "Oh that's better," she agreed, "What is this stuff?"

"Just lactation lotion," Jo replied.

"Look, I'm only testing the fit guys, I don't actually want to start breast feeding," Samantha explained.

"That's cheating!" Jo laughed, Samantha stared at Jo, she couldn't be much more than twenty she decided, fairly small breasts, brown hair, shoulder length, quite a contrast to thirty something peroxide blonde Hannah whose large breasts appeared to be surgically enhanced.

"No, Kate wanted me to get the feel." Samantha protested.

"That's right, the proper feel, just slip it on and get some suction," Hannah suggested.

Samantha pulled the bra around herself and adjusted the straps, the relief as her nipples slid into the nipple cups was immense and was replaced by a feeling of warmth and well being as she squeezed the bulbs and the welcome suction pulled her nipples firmly into the cups, "Better?" Hannah asked.

"Yes, but no thanks to you!" Samantha replied as she sat down on a stool, "Give me a moment will you," she asked as the waves of relief and pleasure overwhelmed her, she wondered if she dared sneak back to her room for her Vibrator but decided she couldn't really.

"Miss Graham?" Jo said quietly some time later, "It's lunch time."

Samantha guiltily realised she had been asleep, "Oh gosh," she gasped.

"Better put your coat on before the sandwich man comes round," Hannah chuckled.

Samantha quickly pulled the coat on,"Right, sorry."

"No problem," Hannah agreed, "You can try my latest project if you like," she said mischevously.

"What's that?" Samantha asked innocently.

"A radio controlled mini vibrator!" Hannah laughed, "Just imagine if your boyfriend had the remote."