Samantha Sleeps Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck, Sam"

"Jack..."

I looked at Sam and could see she was not finished yet. She looked at me hungrily. I sat down on the couch and reached my hands under Sam's legs, pushing her by her ass into my face. I felt her wet pussy on my chin. I pulled her a little more so she took a stand on my couch. She crouched slightly and I positioned her so she was sitting on my face. I stuck out my tongue and she started to squishy slide on my mouth. I kept my tongue out while she gyrated and undulated, cumming again and again on my mouth. My finger found her ass and I teased her asshole while she rode my tongue.

I pulled her off my face and brought her down to my cock. I was still hard and I had her sit on my facing me. We were both panting. Taking it all in. Sam moved up and down slowly.

"Jesus christ Sam, all this time. I wish I'd known earlier."

"I never knew you wanted me. I just figured you were flirty and that's it."

"Same here. I think I suspected more when you grazed my leg in the jacuzzi."

"You knew then! Jesus what took you so long? I've been fantasizing about your cock for so long. You could have been me for so long already!"

"We're fucking now. Your pussy is so tight!"

"Yeah? You like it Jack?"

"It's delicious. I forgot pussy this good exists."

"Poor boy, it sounds like you have been deprived."

"I'm not deprived at all but surprised by you!"

"I have more surprises for you Jack..."

"Mmm, I can't wait to find out, but I should tell you that I have some for you as well."

"You already surprised me and..."

Sam broke off mid sentence and grunted. The slow sliding on my cock brought her to orgasm again. I bent over and sucked her nipples while she enjoyed the orgasm.

"Sam, I think we should call it a night..."

"Fuck, Jack. I want more already!"

"We have another night together and I think we are just getting started..."

I pulled Sam off of me. My cock throbbed. I wanted to cum again but I didn't want to arouse suspicion. I pulled Sam in close and kissed her deeply. Then I smacked her ass and sent her off to bed. I walked upstairs and into my bathroom to clean myself up. When I felt like I had gotten her scent off me climbed into bed next to my wife. She was asleep but when she felt me get into bed, she rolled over to me and put her hand on my tummy. She started rubbing up and down and then down to my dick. I hardened quickly and she got a grip. In a tired voice she said, "Jack, fuck me while I sleep."

"But Sam is downstairs, and you are kind of loud."

"I know," she said groggily, "that turns me on."

I didn't need to be convinced any further. I turned my wife around so she was laying flat on her stomach. I lifted one of her legs and buried my cock inside her. From this position I went deep and she yelped. I didn't shush her and I didn't start slow. She was already wet and I fucked her hard and fast. She has large tits and I turned her slightly so I could watch her big breast flopping back and forth with my thrusts. She moaned and groaned but kept her eyes shut. She was having her own fantasy and I was happy to let her have it. I didn't want her to pay too close attention to me. For some reason though, I felt harder and bigger than usual and my wife noticed.

"Fuck, Jack, your cock feels huge."

"You like that, don't you."

"Yes, I do, but it's too much!"

"How about I stick it in your ass...then you won't complain about it in your pussy."

"No Jack!" She whimpered, "Fill me up."

I felt my second explosion coming and I came inside my wife. I came hard and deep. She grunted. She didn't cum yet. She rolled off and curled up, my cum dripping down her leg.

I lay back in my bed, exhausted. The reality of fucking two beautiful women in the span on an hour just hit me. My heart beat fast. I licked my lips and drifted off to sleep hoping that Sam had heard our grunting and thinking about tomorrow night.

12