Samantha's Files Ch. 01

Story Info
An intro of my over-developed patient's past.
3.5k words
3.54
29.4k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nameuser
nameuser
32 Followers

My name is Samantha. I work mostly as a family therapist, but I previously worked as a hospital nurse doing triage. I've seen a lot of things no one should see. I'm pretty immune to most things I see, except animal cruelty and war. Triage can only make you used to gore and things that are abnormal.

I currently work with a single mother and her son. Both of them have their own problems, but I think his is far worse.

I'll start with his mother. Her name is Merri. She's thirty-six (she says), getting pregnant at age eighteen (not earlier) from her ex-husband,Robert. Robert left her and his son fourteen years ago. He has not been heard from since.

The two were high school sweethearts, both the cliché couple of a cheerleader and football player. Both have GEDs. Apparently neither finished high school.

Merri, from what I've seen, is five-foot-five, short blonde hair, blue eyes, pale lips. She has a B-cup, and is still toned because she practices yoga. She gave birth to one son, Joseph. She continues to love him to this day. She recently discovered she is a lesbian. Her son doesn't know.

Joseph is five-foot-ten, jarhead brown hair, gray eyes, and eighteen. He has not had a friend for six years. He spends most of his time on the computer playing MMOs listening to heavy metal. He's not handsome, but he's not ugly. He's stronger than most guys, but not anywhere as strong as the football team. He has a powerful voice, but poor charisma. He is extremely disliked in school. He was raped repeatedly in his childhood until his family moved. He suffers from "macrophallia," as he calls it. It's not a real disease, it's all just genetics.

Basically, he has an oversized penis.

Now when it comes to oversized penises, I get aggravated at the stories people create. Do you really think having a larger penis is way better? The most a woman can handle is nine-inches long, eight-inches around. Comfortably, that means six-inches long, four-inches around. (Oh my God! You mean the average size of mankind is the most comfortable? That's impossible!) Unfortunately for Joseph, he's currently hanging at a foot, nine-and-a-half-inches around. He says it grows to eighteen inches. It's not a pretty sight, apparently. His mom tells me he was born uncircumcised, but because of one rape that tore the skin on his phimotic penis, and the exponential growth of the muscle, he now appears uncircumcised to the extreme. It probably looks very horse-like. And don't get me started on the testicles.

At school he gets made fun of. He does not have the courage to stand up to people. "Horse Boy" is how his classmates refer to him. The teachers love to torture him by making him stand in front of the class, his entire dick line visible to everyone. He turns red in the face and his eyes water. The class chuckles loudly as he mumbles his answers. They're usually wrong.

This is the story I made up of the plight of Joseph. He has had a total of three girlfriends: One when he was eleven, who dumped him when he was twelve after the pantsing incident; another last year whom he met at a school-run driving class who almost suffocated giving him a "surprise" gift in his sleep; and the last one was a horny slut who used him to meet her own sexual needs. This story will revolve around the latter. Her name is Rachel.

________________

And yes, I am allowed to make fantasies of my patients. Ever wonder why most psychiatrists have that couch leaning towards them for patients to lay on? It's so they can look at the glorious cleavage most of the women have to offer them. I prefer writing stories about men with giant genitalia who can't have sex. This is the first time I get to base this story on a real person!

Joseph woke up, slamming his alarm clock quiet. He lay on his bed, looking at the ceiling. He could feel his penis. Apparently everyone could, but he hated the feel of his penis. He could feel the blood flowing through it. He could feel the small pressure of his testicles on his thighs. He just hated what he had. He swung out of bed, and walked to the hallway bathroom, feeling his dick and balls bounce off his legs. He aimed himself, and peed into the toilet. Afterwards, he walked back into his room and got dressed (it was easier now that he figured out the fastest way to put his cock and balls into his pants) by wearing white t-shirt and sweat pants, then walked into the kitchen, where his mom was eating a bowl of cereal in a light-blue tank-top and pink cotton pants. The kitchen, according to his mom's chest, was cold.

"Hey," he said. "Hey," she replied. He grabbed a bowl and a spoon, and placed them on the table. He walked to the fridge to grab some milk.

"I need to go grocery shopping today. You wanna go with?" she asked, then took another bite of her Golden Grahams. He himself grabbed the Honey Nut Cheerios, and brought the dynamic breakfast duo to the table.

"Do I have to go in?" She shook her head. He breathed deep, exhaled, and finally said, "Okay". He finished pouring the milk into the bowl, and went to put everything away. Merri smiled to herself, wanting to shout, "Fantastic! You actually want to go outside!" Instead, she didn't smile and simply said, "Great."

After about an hour of each getting ready, they both got in the car. Merri was wearing a push-up, as far as Joseph could tell. She was also wearing a thong, but that he didn't know. She was wearing athletic, skin-tight pants and an unzipped jacket over a black vintage AC/DC shirt. He personally wore a dark-red Aeropostale shirt and Levi jeans bought from a thrift store. His pants were exceptionally low in the crotch. She could see the outline of his dick along the top of his right leg, him not bothering to hide it from her. They both knew he was over-developed. Why lie about the pink elephant in the room?

They didn't talk during the ride, rather listening to 70's rock and the intermittent traffic report. They finally arrived at Wal-Mart, where Merri got out of the car and Joseph stayed in. He used his cell phone to connect to the internet, and kept his head down.

About ten minutes later, there was a tap on his window. He jumped, and instinctively put both hands over his dick to hide it. The knocker had, apparently, two very nice knockers. It was a girl, about his age. She motioned him to roll down the window. He obeyed.

"Aren't you... Joseph?" she asked curiously. His eyebrows furrowed. He didn't like where this was going. "Joseph who?" he asked back. She giggled slightly, stood up all the way, and starting to have happy feet, wandering around a bit in the same place.

"You know... Joseph? The guy with the really big... thing?" In his mind, he was thinking, 'Damn fuck shit hell why is she asking?!' He looked around the car, and saw no one else hiding with rotten tomatoes or some other form of ammunition. He surrendered to his internal fear, and decided, 'If something bad's going to happen, let's just get over with it.'

"Yeah," he said half-caring, waiting for retribution. She giggled and started turning red. She reached into her purse, and pulled out a piece of paper and some cloth. She sort of threw it at him, said here, and hurried away, getting lost behind an SUV parked nextto him.

He blinked. Then he asked himself, 'Wha-?'

He looked at the paper. It said, "Call me," and listed a number, with the name Rachel on it. He frowned, curious as to what game was being played on him. Then he looked at the cloth. It wasn't just a cloth, he discovered. It was a thong, light-blue with flowers on it. It had obviously been worn before. He felt himself become semi-erect.

Suddenly, the trunk opened, and he jumped. His mom started loading groceries into the back. He crammed the thong and number into his pocket. His mom got into the driver's side, laughing a bit, saying, "You will never believe what just hap-" She was looking at his dick line. It had obviously grown.

"What have you been doing?" He turned red, and simply said, "Nothing," rather unconvincingly. She frowned, but simply said, "Okay." She turned on the ignition, and proceeded to back out. A car was driving by, so she stopped to give the other driver room.

The other driver was the girl who just threw a thong at him. He bit his tongue. The pressure from him tensing his muscle so it wouldn't grow, and from the tightness of the denim, took its toll. A wad of cum shot out of his dick. His previously light-blue pants now had a sticky dark spot along the leg. Just before she started to back out again, Merri noticed.

She was about to say, "Joseph, were you masturbating?" but she knew better. She had walked in on him masturbating in the bathroom one time when she came home early from visiting a friend. Although he was aiming for the shower wall, her opening the door turned him around, so instead he fired thick, gooey, sticky stream after stream of cum on the bathroom mirror. The two had stood staring at each other in horror, and even after he was soft, cum continued to leak onto the floor.

It was at that point in time she learned that if he didn't jerk off every so often, his balls would swell up and he would inexplicitly have cum come out of him at horrible times. Apparently this was one of them.

"Haven't masturbated for a while, huh?" she asked, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible. Her throat choked up. He just nodded, not even looking at her. They drove home without the radio playing this time.

He went into his room, changed out of his stained pants, and put back on his sweats. He sat on his bed, looking at the number and the name. He considered calling, but figured it must be a prank. He decided that if it was, oh well. He was already made fun of anyways, what would a little more do?

He plugged in the number and hit call. The phone rang about five times. Halfway into the sixth and final ring, it picked up, and girl's voice said, "Hello?" Joseph was shocked. It was actually a girl, and not one who sounds like the stereotypical Aunt Marsha who smoked a lot.

"Hello, I'm, uh, calling for Rachel?" There was a small pause. He knew he was being pranked. Suddenly the voice said, "Yeah, this is she." There was some clanging in the background.

"Hey, Rachel, I'm Joseph." He heard metal collide with the floor. "Joseph? For real?" she cried. He wasn't used to being made sure he was actually himself. "Uh... Yeah?"

"Hey, I'm that girl... from the parking lot. You know?" Joseph, himself so naïve when it came to conversations did not realize this was a stupid comment. "Uh-huh," he replied, half-retarded. "I just wanted to, uh, meet with you. Can I, like, come over to your house, or something?" He blinked.

"Uh, sure."

"What's the address?" she asked, and he gave it to her. Then he asked, "Um... Why did you throw a thong at me?" She giggled a bit, and told him like he was a first-grader, "So you wouldn't think you were being tricked, duh! It's mine!" she laughed. "Oh," was all he could say. She thanked him, said she would be over in an hour, and hung up.

He sat on his bed, thinking about what had just happened, for a good twenty minutes. Then he told his mother about it (save the thong-throwing).

Merri was quiet. It's not that she didn't want him to be happy; she just didn't want him made fun of. "Do you trust this girl?" she asked quietly. He nodded. She nodded too in understanding, and said, "Okay, get dressed. We have company coming over, sweetie." They both smiled genuine smiles. He dressed into different jeans than what he wore earlier.

She arrived in a 2002 Mercedes, old but still kept in good condition. She was wearing something different than what she had worn earlier that day, a longer skirt than her usual, one that went down to just above her knees. She was actually covering her midriff with a t-shirt that didn't show cleavage. She was wearing a full-coverage bra, making her

D's a little less noticeable. She wasn't wearing make-up. Apparently, she planned to not look like a slut to win over Joseph's mother. Her shoes were black rain boots, ones that were actually stylish and went with her outfit.

Once the doorbell rang, Merri answered it, welcomed Rachel, and led her inside. In the living room, Joseph was sitting down with a blanket over him. Everyone knew what could be seen under it, but no one made mention of it. Rachel sat down at the other end of the L-shaped couch. Merri sat in the middle.

"So, Rachel... How did you find out about Joseph?" Rachel smiled awkwardly, fumbled with her fingers, and then replied quietly, "I heard some teens from school making fun of him at the Soup Kitchen. We all have to work there, helping people out, y'know? But I was taken aback at how much they... Um... Sorry..." She suddenly realized the man made fun of in question was across from her. She skipped a lot, and simply said, "I just wanted to find out if being different as he is really affects a relationship." She said it genuinely and honestly. Merri was a little surprised at how kind this girl was.

Merri turned back to her son, and instructed him to stand up. He did so without looking at either of the girls. Two bulges near the top of his pants' crotch and his dick were visible. Rachel let out a little gasp, and then bit her lip. Merri asked, "Can you be comfortable with this?"

Rachel didn't say anything for a minute, then said, rather carefully, "While I am surprised right now, I can grow used to him, and look past such a striking feature." Merri smiled. 'Well said," she thought. "Then," Merri said happily, "I've got no problem with you two being friends." Everyone smiled.

"May I take him over to my house?" Rachel asked, to which Merri and Joseph stopped dead in there tracks to stare at her. "Oh, don't worry – There's no one there currently. Both of my parents are up north visiting friends. No one will be there to judge him." Merri said Joseph was an adult and could make his own decisions. He accepted whole-heartedly.

The two got into her Mercedes, and proceeded out of the subdivision and onto the highway. Rachel did her best to concentrate on the roadway. Joseph did his best to cover himself up. Finally, curiosity got the best of her, and she asked, "What's it like?"

He just looked at her confused. She continued, "You know... what's it like having a really big... dick?" Both blushed, didn't look at each other. He simply replied, "It's hell." She nodded, didn't ask another word.

She led him into an upper-middle class two story house in a gated community. The main hall had plenty of mahogany furniture and flooring, with two portals to his left and right leading to a living room and a dining room, and a long hallway headed to a stainless-steel kitchen. The stairs ascended to somewhere, he just didn't know where. Rachel walked upstairs. He humbly followed.

She led him to her room, where the walls were painted lime-green and purple, an idea stemming from her creative days as a high school freshman. Today, she said, she was a college freshman. As she sat on her bed, Joseph saw up her skirt. She had blonde pubes, like the hair on her head. She was without underwear.

"So... Now what?" he asked. He hadn't interacted with another living being for over a year since Samantha left him, and was kind of lost.

"Take off your pants," she commanded. He blinked. She repeated the demand, appearing more aggressive in the eyes. He refused. She yelled at him to do it, so she would not be scared if she accidentally walked in on him. Realizing that this was a rather sexy girl and he didn't want to lose her, he obeyed, but rather slowly. Rachel gagged when she saw him naked. It was completely oversized and appeared in every way like a horse's, only darker.

"That's so disgusting," she whispered. Joseph felt ashamed, and tried to pull his pants up. "No, wait. Don't, not yet," she said, and continued to look at it. The balls were about the size of grade-AA eggs hanging a third of the way down his dick length. His head rested above his knees. It was completely unnatural to look at. The muscle, usually under the foreskin, was completely revealed due to the tearing that occurred on him during a rape long ago. The skin was a deep brown, the muscle a dark purple.

She then proceeded to shock him by taking off her own clothes. She was poorly toned, and he could point out flaws here and there, but her bright blue eyes and perky chest called him off of it. She had bigger boobs than Sam did, though she had no ass. Nonetheless, he wasn't used to being in front of a naked girl, and lost control of himself. He grew hard, until he was eighteen inches erect, his dick going up from the base and the angling down slightly from the middle-onward, losing the fight of gravity. Rachel gaped.

"Wow," was all she could muster. Her hand probably didn't close all the way around it. It was obviously too big for a virgin. Only a practiced sex-maniac could enjoy this. She went to lie on her back on the bed, spread her legs apart, and said, "Finger me." He did so, using two fingers, following her instructions on how to please her correctly. She finally did cum, said thank you, and proceeded to put her clothes back on.

"Um..." said Joseph, looking at her. She looked up at him, her shirt and skirt already back on. "What?" she asked.

"What about... me?" He looked at his swollen member. She shrugged, said that the orgasm he gave her was so good that she was too tired to help him, and rather groggily walked out of the room. He stood for about five minutes, and then decided to follow her without putting pants on. He held his dick against his body so it wouldn't hit anything. It almost touched his chin.

She was in the second living room, watching television. It was some gory mystery drama that played on CBS, something everyone appeared to like but what he didn't care for. She looked at him holding his huge cock and said, "Geez, don't you go down?" He stuttered a bit, saying, "Maybe after, like, half an hour... Or if I cum..." He thought he was extremely clever, suggesting he ejaculate. Rachel saw right through this.

"You are not going to leave semen in my house. My parents would freak. Just sit down and watch TV." He wanted to argue, but he had nothing good to say. He sat down. His dick impaired the view of the TV a little bit at the bottom.

He was completely absorbed by the story on the television, hoping that the good guys who were doing forensics would catch the psychotic murderer. He didn't even realize, until the credits ran and some British rock group started singing the theme song, that he had gone soft.

"Ready to go home?" asked Rachel. He said sure, not really paying attention. She went upstairs and grabbed his clothes, then threw them at him while he was mesmerized. "Get dressed, then." He whined a bit, saying something about another episode. "You can watch it at your house, now get dressed." Again, he listened to her.

They drove home, her telling funny stories and jokes. When the car pulled into Joseph's driveway, she told Joseph goodbye. He got out of the car, and shut the door. Then he heard her yell, "Wait, Joseph!" He turned around. She motioned for him to go around to her side.

He did so, bent over and asked, "What?"

She kissed him on the lips, then took his hand and made him grope her tit. She then whispered seductively, "Now I'm yours," and drove away. Joseph was dazed, and walked into the house. Suddenly feeling pain, he realized he had a boner, and instinctively took his pants off.

"Hi, swee-... oh my," was the greeting his mother gave him. She covered her eyes, and he hobbled to his bedroom, pants at his ankles.

His mother called through the door, "I assume you had a good time?"

"Uh-huh," was all he said.

_______________________

This concludes part one. I'm bored, I'm tired, and I'm horny.

nameuser
nameuser
32 Followers