Samantha's Files Ch. 02

Story Info
Why Joseph needs relief, given by a stranger.
3.2k words
3.79
47.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nameuser
nameuser
32 Followers

Sorry about how quickly I ended the last fantasy. I'd been pondering on that story for a while, and once I found a break to go finger myself, well... I took it!

Joseph and Merri visited me a few days ago. Apparently Merri went to a bar, got drunk, and woke up naked in a stranger woman's home. She could probably be used as sexy lesbian fodder... But for now, I'll stick with Joseph.

*****

Merri looked at the living room clock. It was nearly ten. Joseph was usually up at around eight on the weekends, and she was worried. Deciding to take matters into her own hands, she began a slow, careful walk to her son's room.

She lightly rapped on the door, and whispered, "Joseph? You awake?" There was no reply. Slowly, she opened the door.

She gasped.

Joseph was asleep on his bed, fully erect, semen spewing everywhere. His face was red and tight, as if he were straining, and he kept grunting and gasping, his breath catching in his lungs. His forearms flailed as his shoulders and neck refused to move, rotating in strong, sharp angles as he dreamed. His torso, surprisingly well-toned, tightened as he slept, the bare traces of a six pack appearing as he slightly crunched. His stomach had a 'happy trail' of hair leading to a thick bush of pubic hair, and sprouting from there was a thick, dark, meaty penis, standing as straight as it could go in the air a full foot-and-a-half, with the foreskin no-longer existent on the giant cock. Out of the head spewed tons of semen, some shooting a bit into the air, falling down onto his legs or stomach, if not the bed and floor. In between his legs in a massive sack were two testicles currently the size of baseballs full of cum, aching to have the pressure taken off of them.

Merri could only watch as he struggled in his sleep. Finally, he went calm, and stopped twitched. He panted heavily in his sleep, and the color drained from his face, covered in sweat. After a few seconds, his jaw clenched, and she visibly saw his dick become (so she assumed) as hard as steel, until finally a giant wad was released, flying halfway between its exit point and the ceiling, landing in a great glob on his chest.

Joseph opened his eyes, and blinked them rapidly. Merri left the room in horror.

Half-an-hour later, a freshly-showered, non-erect Joseph entered the living room. Both mother and son refused to look at each other.

"Sleep well?" she asked.

"Uh..." he replied.

Joseph walked to the kitchen fridge, and opened it up, looking for something to eat. Finding nothing that could be consumed in less than five minutes, he declared the household had nothing to eat, and returned to sit down on the couch a few spaces from his mother.

Thoughts raced through Merri's head. 'He must not have masturbated lately. Why hasn't he masturbated? Has he been asked not to by Rachel? Or is he impotent now when he's awake? Because he clearly can get an erection! Is he finally turned off about how he looks!'

The telephone interrupted her. Joseph offered to get it, but Merri was quick to stand up. She walked into the kitchen where the phone was, and answered it.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Uh... Is this Merri? Merri?"

"... Yes?" At this time, Joseph re-entered the kitchen, expecting to magically find something new to eat that he missed only two minutes earlier.

"Hi! Gosh, I... Well, I found you online, on a dating website! Wouldn't you know it that I would find another lesbian woman just a few minutes from where I live!"

"What!" Merri shouted, startling both the lady on the phone and Joseph.

"Huh?" Joseph asked.

"Oh! Nothing, nothing!" Merri cried.

"I'm sorry?" asked the woman on the phone.

"Oh! Just – my son is in the same room right now, he, uh... Scared me!" 'Nice save!' she thought. Joseph began to tear up.

"You... You said that I never scared you...!" He looked down and touched his giant dick, squeezed it, and slammed the refrigerator door shut while running out of the room.

"Joseph!" she cried.

"Who?" asked the woman.

"Look, I'll have to call you back." She put the phone back on the charger before she even got a number, and hurried after Joseph.

His bedroom door was shut. She knocked on it softly. "Don't... Don't come in!" Joseph cried. Merri felt horrible. She couldn't believe that this had just happened.

"Joseph... I'm... I'm so sorry..."

"It's fine, just... Just go away!" he shouted.

She turned the door knob. "I just want to tell you-"

"No mom!" he shrieked, "Leave me alone!"

"- that I'm sorry-" The door was partially opened now.

"Stop!"

"- for hurting your-" She entered the room. She screamed.

Joseph was in a chair, fully erect, semen spewing out of his dick, just as in the morning. He was panting heavily, as if he was running in a marathon, and his body ached with exhaustion. His two balls hung off the chair, swaying with every motion.

"Mom!" he cried, looking up at her both with horror and weakness.

"Joseph..." she said, covering her mouth. "... Can... Can you not... Help yourself?"

He slowly shook his head. He was crying a bit. "It hurts... So badly..." There was blood coming off of his leg. He was holding a bloody pencil. He had tried to get rid of his erection by using pain, but he had failed.

Merri panicked. Then, thinking of nothing else she simply left the room. Grunts and moans emanated from her son's room. She was powerless to help him.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the door, Joseph was gritting his teeth, his hands clawing into the chair as he felt his dick tighten into a painful clench. He continued to gush out, his cum falling onto the ground in a thick, wet pool. Another half hour would pass before his dick would give up, and as if all the blood left it at once, flop down off over the chair. He panted a bit more, and swallowed some spit. His whole mouth was dry. He felt sick.

He pulled up his pants, and left the semen without caring to clean it up.

His mother looked up at him as he entered the room. Carefully, she simply said, "You need to do something about that."

"Like what?"

Merri shrugged. "Whatever Rachel did when you went over to her last."

"Rachel and I didn't do anything."

"Huh?"

"All she did was teach me how to please her." Joseph was aggravated. He didn't care to censor himself.

"You didn't get relief?"

"No."

"... Oh."

The two looked at each other a bit, until Joseph decided to go see if there was anything to eat in the refrigerator again. Merri sat quiet a bit, wringing her hands, until she finally called out, "Can you see if you can go over to her house today?"

"Why?" Joseph shouted, as if his mouth was full of bread. It was, but she didn't know it.

"I don't know... Maybe just see if you can get outta the house?"

"Whatever."

She heard the phone buttons being punched, and overheard him talking to her.

"Rachel? ... It's Joseph... Good, you? ... Good. Say, uh, can I come over to your house today? ... Because my mom wants me to get out. ... Your parents are home? ... Can we go somewhere else? ... I dunno. ... Are you sure? ... I would like to see you too. ... At eleven? Great. ... Talk to you later. ... Bye."

She heard him put the receiver down.

"She's gonna pick me up at eleven."

"Whatcha gonna do?"

"I dunno. Drive around."

"Good."

"Yup."

Sure enough, at eleven, Rachel appeared wearing the longest skirt she had (falling above the knee), the least-revealing shirt (with no cleavage), the only non-push-up bra she had, and the least amount of make-up she dared to put on. She smiled happily, appearing to be a perfect little angel.

"Hiya Ms. Merri!" she said cheerfully. "I'm here to pick Joey up!"

Merri smiled happily, then turned and shouted over her shoulder, "Rachel's here!"

Joseph appeared a few seconds later, his dick line ever noticeable, wearing a clean Aeropostale shirt and as loose the pants he could manage, which were made of black linen. He smiled appreciatively, and walked over to hug her. She hugged him back, though there was a hint of reluctance. She felt the piece of meat touching her leg, and felt repulsed. She didn't let it show, though.

"Have fun you two!" Merri cried, waving at them as they left. The two smiled, entered the old Mercedes, and drove off.

"So," said Rachel, "I've been feeling a bit horny lately."

Joseph felt blood rush to his cock. "Me too... Heh heh..."

"I was thinking we could just park on the side of the road and you could finger me."

"Great!" he said.

So they did.

After she parked on a barren sidewalk in a subdivision, she pulled up her skirt, revealing a rather bushy set of blonde pubes, with a loose pussy visible in the crotch. "Remember your lessons?" she asked. He nodded.

"Go ahead," she said. Joseph licked his lips in expectancy. He took the palm of his hand, and pressed it onto her pussy's opening. Slowly, yet forcefully, he rubbed up and down, moving in a circular motion. She began to grind into it, biting her lips.

"Good start..." she mumbled.

He went up one last time, until only his forefinger was touching her clit, and rubbed it along the outside of her pussy's mouth. He felt her becoming wet, and his finger began to glide along her pink snatch, until he brought it back to her clit. He moved directly up and down, massaging it, and slowly inserted it into her, just enough to hide the fingernail. Her breath was quickening.

Finally, when he felt she was flowing enough juices, he took his two fingers, the fore and middle, and slowly put it into her. Her breath caught, but he kept going in, right up to his knuckles. He rubbing inside slowly, moving around a bit, until she finally jumped as he tickled her G-spot.

"Yes!" she cried.

He moved his two fingers slowly, in a circle, and began to pull his fingers in and out of her, while his thumb tactfully massaged her clit. She started smiling and moaning a bit, and starting grinding into his hand. He kept the rhythm, pushing into her as she rode down on his fingers, going faster and faster. Soon, she was moving as fast as she could, thrusting onto his hand as he pushed back, until finally, a glob of fluid burst out, and her entire body sagged as she started panting. Joseph just kept fingering, until, finally, he felt her walls tighten back up.

"That was great..." she whispered.

"Good," Joseph replied. Rachel turned to look at him to express her satisfaction. She did so.

She shrieked.

Unbeknownst to either of them, the monster Joseph held in his pants had released itself, ripping out of the mere linen pants he wore. It was spewing cum, some of it getting on the ceiling. Joseph, upon realizing this, had an expression of shock on his face, and soon the pain was on him. He started silently screaming, grabbing what he could to deal with the pain. Rachel, not knowing what else to do, did what was natural.

She pushed him out of her car and sped off.

Joseph, meanwhile, tried to stand up, but the pain was too great. Finally fearing being found with his huge dick, he forced himself up, and seeing a nearby gate, unlocked it, and hid in someone's backyard. He sat down on the sidewalk leading around the house, doing the best he could to not cry, until, finally, he passed out.

*****

He woke up later to the sound of Mexican-translation pop music playing. (Or so he assumed, considering the phrase, "Lavarme los dientes con una botella de Jack.") He looked at the ceiling, and slowly it dawned on him there was a ceiling at all. He thought he had been outside. He leaned up, and found there was a blanket on him. He lifted it up, and saw he was pant less.

'Fffffuck,' he thought, actually stressing the "F" sound.

He looked around, and found he was in the living room of someone's house. A giant 42in widescreen, high-definition television dominated the scene, with an up-to-date sound system, with a Blu-Ray player in a small crevice under the television. The couches appeared to be of real leather, and the room itself was painted the color of a rich businessman's mahogany throne.

There was a clacking sound of shoes hitting wooden floorboards, and Joseph, instinctively, pretended he was still asleep. The clacking stopped, but he heard footfalls nearby, and soon felt the presence of someone over him. Then he heard a female voice say, "Pobre bebé. Aún dormido... Él debe haber sido realmente agotado, sin duda porque de esa polla gigante de la suya. Debe ser agotador para llevar... Oh, bueno." He heard someone sit down, and heard the television's high-frequency sound turn on while the radio turned off. Soon the sound of an arguing couple in Spanish was coming out of the television.

Joseph dared to open his eyes.

From what he could see, he saw a woman with long blonde hair wearing heels watching television. He turned to watch the TV, and saw the arguing couple. It soon degraded into the two kissing, and undressing each other, ending with them beginning to have sex.

He was watching Spanish porn.

There was a shot of the man in the scene, showing his cock, a good nine inches. The woman bust out laughing, saying, "Polla Ese tipo es pequeñita en comparación con este tipo cogí!"

The camera focused on the actress' bust, and soon Joseph felt his dick swelling up again. He tried to resist – he truly did. But soon it rose up, up, and painfully, became fully erect. He tried hard not to shout, forcing his jaws together. Soon, a pained grunt escaped him. The woman turned around.

She was the sexiest being he had ever seen, dressed in a mini-skirt and tank-top.

"Maldita sea, muchacho! Hacer las cosas en tu sueño, sí!" she cried, getting up.

He had long, black hair, perfectly straight and falling down her back to her waist. Her face was in perfect alignment, with a sharp nose and thin eyebrows, with two eyes forever in a wide almond shape due to her high cheekbones. Her thin lips were open as she watched Joseph's cock start leaking.

"Santo mierda, mira que se vaya..."

What caught his attention next was her slight frame. She was relatively tall, about five-eleven, but had an extremely slender body. She was a perfect hourglass, however small the ends of the time-tracker may be. It was her bust, however, that would forever be etched in his memory. It protruded out of this small body, almost as if it didn't belong. Her black bra straps didn't even touch the front of her shoulders.

A flare of pain hit Joseph. He flinched. She knew he was awake.

"Yo! Buddy! You awake now?" she shouted. Joseph didn't answer, he simply grunted. She pulled the sheet off of him, revealing the thick, veiny cock he had.

"Fuck, boy, what are you, part-horse? And what's wrong with you? What da problem?"

"It hurts!" he managed to shout.

"Da cock? Really?" He nodded furiously.

"I dunno what the big deal is, boy. It's just one hell of a huge cock. See? I can stroke it no problem!" She grasped the shaft with one hand, without her fist even closing, and started massaging it up and down. Joseph felt better.

"Don't stop..." he whispered. She gasped, outraged, and stopped.

"You ain't using me for sex, you little shit! Do it yourself!" Joseph started shouting a bit, clawing into the leather of the couch.

"Please!"

"Stop lying!"

"I'm not!" he cried. The woman just stared.

"... You ain't?" He shook his head furiously. She bit her lip, looking at the strange pieces of genitals he had between his legs, and, finally deciding, grasped the shaft, and massaged him. He immediately relaxed.

She started using both hands, working even with the globs of semen pouring down the foot-and-a-half cock.

"You know you're huge, right?"

"Yeah."

She rubbed all along his cock, lifting up her body to stroke up, and bringing it down to go down, rubbing all along it. After about ten minutes, she became tired.

"Ain't you just nineteen or something? You supposta cum, like, in two minutes!"

"Eighteen, and it takes me a while... Sorry..."

"Nah, don' be. I got these H's for a reason!" She pulled off her top, and popped off her bra, revealing an enormous pair of titties Joseph could never have dreamed off. The nipples themselves were the size of dimes and a rich, brown color, perfect with her bronze skin.

"Here you go," she said, letting Joseph take control. He seized the tits, and began thrusting his cock between them frantically, wanting relief. His cum streamed down into her hair and on her face, while his giant balls bounced against her stomach and he went.

"Abajo, hijo de puta! Esas bolas daño! Y deja de correrse tanto!" she cried, unused to such a desire for ejaculation, much less one with the cock of a horse. After several minutes of frantic thrusting (with sore balls and boobs between them), Joseph felt the climax coming.

"I'm cumming!" he cried, releasing the lady.

"Ooh! Ooh! Cum on my face!" she cried, grabbing Joseph's second head and aiming it at herself.

"No way!" Joseph shouted, grimacing.

"Look, baby, I got this expensive stuff not from going to college, but from being a good fucker. I'm used to cumshots. Do it!"

"Not mine!"

"Oh, please, how bad-"

Joseph came. We'll spare the details of what an ejaculation of his looks like in the next episode.

Finally spent, he knelt down, his knees squishing in the giant pool of cum. His dick and balls lay on the floor, red and swollen from use. He looked groggily at the woman. She was throwing up mouthful after mouthful of the runny substance, with curses in Spanish in between. Finally, after she could breath, she shouted, "What the fuck!"

"I warned you-"

"Boy, you don' just warn! You fuckin' tell them to get the hell outta the room! I mean... Fuck! Look at everything!" It appeared as if nothing in the living room was spared from the explosion of his cock.

"I'm sorry-"

"Damn right you are! You gonna pay me for all this shit!"

"What!" Joseph cried.

"Fuck. Yes. You owe me. I helped you out."

Joseph did what he thought was the best idea. He fled, pant less and floppy, out of her house, into the street. Fortunately, a parked and worried Rachel was outside, on her cell phone. Joseph burst into her car, and screamed, "Hit it!" Instinctively, Rachel did so, while in the rear-view mirror, a huge-titted, perfectly sexy Mexican woman ran outside, shouting obscenities at the speeding Mercedes.

"What happened?" Rachel cried, exhaustedly.

"... Nothing."

nameuser
nameuser
32 Followers