Samantha's Halloween Adventure

Story Info
Little Red Riding Hood rides her Big Bad Wolf.
4.3k words
4.31
41k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deborah69
deborah69
244 Followers

Description: Little Red Riding Hood rides her Big Bad Wolf.

Hi, my name's Samantha, but everybody just calls me Sam. I've been married for a number of years to Steven. We have a great marriage, and I love him to death. He's my best friend, and I tell him just about everything, but this is one story that I have not shared with him.

We live in a wonderful neighborhood where all the families seem to get along great. It's a large community (over a thousand homes), but we have regular block parties where quite a few people show up. However, the biggest neighborhood event of the year is always the costume party that the HOA puts on at the clubhouse on the Saturday before Halloween. Everybody donates twenty dollars to a pot that is split for the best costumes of the evening. The pot is usually quite large, so everybody puts a lot of effort into their costumes. Being adult only, the biggest prize tends to go to the sexiest costume.

A couple of years ago, my husband and I went as Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. I made my costume from a red silk robe that I had hemmed up to just above mid-thigh and turned the extra fabric into a hood. Under the cape, I wore red lace panties, a matching bra, and white stocking. The cape was tied up in the front, so I didn't look too trashy, just some lace and cleavage was showing with the gap in the cape going down to just above my navel.

My husband had found a great wolf costume online. The tight pants were sort of like furry chaps, along with a furry top that made him look very muscular (mmm) and a scary wolf mask. The costume also came with "paw" gloves. He normally wears looser clothing, so I enjoyed seeing him in the tight outfit showing off his already muscular body. As we were getting ready, I found that my eyes kept drifting down to his bulge, which his pants seemed to emphasize (I kept having to fight the urge to touch it). Once he was fully in costume, he started talking in a deep voice, which I called his sexy wolf voice.

Before we left for the party, I began to have second thoughts about my costume. Could I go to a neighborhood party in my underwear? My husband reassured me, "You wore a lot less at the community pool just a couple months ago. Besides, at last years party, there were definitely women dressed in more revealing outfits than what you are wearing now." I relented, but I was still a bit apprehensive.

Once we got to the party, I nervously kept my arms crossed in front of me, trying to keep the cape from exposing more than I was comfortable showing. But as I noticed other couples in sexy costumes, and perhaps a couple of glasses of liquid encouragement, I started to feel more relaxed and started chatting with our friends and neighbors instead of hiding in the corner of the main banquet room.

As we mingled, we both got plenty of admiring comments. I was especially enjoying the not-too-subtle looks I was getting from some of the men in the room. I would never have done it sober, but a couple of times I found some pretense to bend over in front of a particularly sexy firefighter that kept looking at me, letting my cape fall open and giving him a good look down the front. Knowing that he had a view of the top of my breasts as they hung down in my cape pleased me. I enjoyed having his attention as I wandered about the room, talking to different people, pretending to be oblivious to it.

Steven was getting admiring glances as well, not too mention some playful wolf whistles from a few of the ladies. I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of them "accidentally" brush up against his bulge as they walked by in the crowded room. Steven acted as nothing had happened, but each time I would swear I saw his pants tighten a little bit. I would have thought I would be upset seeing other women touching my man, but it just turned me on. It helped that I knew he was my man, and I wasn't worried about him straying.

We had been there a couple of hours, and I was feeling plenty fine from all the booze I had been drinking. There were quite a few couples dirty dancing, my husband and I being one of them. My juices were really flowing by this time. I could tell by the growing bulge in Steven's pants that he and I were going to have fun when we got home that night (did I mention I was having a hard time not looking at it).

Just as things were getting a bit more heated than was appropriate in public, my friend Carol found me, and we started chatting. She was wearing a fairy costume which was much more revealing than what I was wearing. It was a one-piece, see-through bodysuit with some carefully placed flower patterns, lots of glitter, a set of fairy wings, a wand, and tiara. I hadn't seen Carol like this before and was quite distracted by her ample cleavage. She was probably a decade or more older than us, but she still looked good, and she flaunted it mercilessly tonight. I noticed that Steven was enjoying her costume as well, though I had to give him some credit for trying to be tactful, especially since I was having difficulty not looking myself (and I'm not even into that kind of thing).

Steven said that he was going to go chat with some of the guys and that I should stay and talk to Carol. I was disappointed that he was leaving just as things had started heating up but realized that we were probably making fools of ourselves on the dance floor. He did his best to cover his obvious erection and went to sit down near where some of his friends were. I suppose we both needed to cool off a bit before things got out of hand.

Carol got us a couple of drinks, and said, "You and Steven looked so hot out there on the dance floor. I can't blame you for going after his good in those tight pants of his. You guys made this old gal horny as hell out there."

I nearly choked on my drink and my face flushed with shame. Apparently, we weren't as discrete as I thought we were with our touching. I suppose that reaching into his pants and giving him a hand job might have been going too far, but he had done the same for me, which was one of the reasons why I was so damn horny.

I quickly changed the subject, "I like your costume, looks like you put a lot of work into it." My eyes glanced down her body as I said this.

"Hey, eyes up here," Carol said.

My ears were now burning with embarrassment, and I was feeling flustered, unsure of what to say. I can't believe I just looked at her boobs.

Carol laughed, "I'm only teasing you. It's not like I dressed like this hoping to go unnoticed. I thought I was going to have to wipe Steven's drool off his chin if he stared any harder."

I laughed with her and said, "Well, I'm sure everybody in the room has noticed you tonight."

"Speaking of being seen, I've noticed that Henry has been keeping an eye on you tonight."

"Who's Henry?"

"That sexy firefighter over there that you've been teasing all night." She waved to him across the room, and he waved back, then quickly looked back over at the woman that was next to him.

My face flushed again; Carol really liked to just say what was on her mind. "Oh, I don't think I've met him before," I replied, hoping to deflect the conversation a bit.

"He and his wife moved a couple of doors down from me a few months ago; I think July, maybe August. They are a lovely couple, though I don't think his wife is too happy with him paying so much attention to you tonight. I think he really enjoyed your and Steve's show on the dance floor too."

My face continued to burn. Carol really wasn't letting up on me. "Oh stop. He's not paying that much attention to me." Though I knew that he was, and was enjoying his attention. I would never do anything about it, but it was nice to feel desired by others, especially when they are so sexy.

We continued chatting. Carol seemed to know everybody, and it was fun hearing the neighborhood gossip from her. We also talked about the sexy costumes we had seen around the party, trying to guess who was going to win. We both agreed that Henry would probably win the best men's costume. I thought that Carol was likely to win best women's costume, but she said that I had a pretty good chance, especially with my robe undone like it was now. I looked down and realized that my robe was indeed untied, showing a lot more skin than I had planned. To my surprise, I realized that I didn't mind it being open; I was enjoying the attention it was bringing me. I noticed Carol looking down at my body too.

"Eye's up here, Carol," we both laughed at the joke.

I finished my drink, and told her, "I'm going to find Steven before he got himself into trouble with any of the women around here."

As I turned to go, she smacked me on the butt, able to get her hand on my bare butt cheek since my robe had flipped up a bit when I turned. I turned back to her, trying to give her a fierce glare, but we both just ended up laughing again.

I looked over to where I had seen him go sit down and didn't see him. In fact, I didn't see Steven in the main room at all, so I went searching for him in some of the other rooms around the clubhouse. When I looked into the gym, I immediately stopped with my mouth wide open. On one of the workout benches was a gorgeous woman dressed as wonder woman (sans-bottoms) riding on an even sexier Hulk (I need to find out who he is so I can walk by his house when he's working in the yard!). She was facing the door when I walked in, so certainly saw me come in, but didn't even slow down. She just looked me up and down as she continued riding the Hulk.

By lust and by liquor, my body betrayed me, freezing me to the spot. A hapless bystander compelled to gaze upon the scene in front of me. Forced to participate, if only by eye contact, as they pressed their bodies together, moaning in pleasure. I could see the Hulks thick shaft disappearing between her legs while she bounced up and down, gripping his muscled bare green chest, cleavage threatening to come out of the top with each thrust, tantalizing me with the possibility.

I could feel my heart beating fast and my breath coming quickly. Her eyes were focused on my breasts, now heaving with my own desire. She moaned loudly, grinding into the Hulk as she did. I dropped my robe, providing her with an unobstructed view of my body, now only covered by the thin strips of my bra and panties.

Her moaning intensified as she looked at me hungrily. The reaction she had to my body made me feel desired. The sight of his cock entering her made me want more. I started to run my hands lightly over my exposed stomach while I watched, my breasts aching to be touched. Her eyes followed my hands closely as I moved them up my body and squeezed my breasts through the fabric of my bra. I could already feel the cloth next to my crotch becoming wet. I reached down under my bra and pinched my nipple.

I continued to rub my breasts while Wonder Woman looked at me and I looked back, watching this monster of a man deeply penetrating her, watching her swaying breasts in her Wonder Woman top, watching her gorgeous hair and beautiful eyes. Before I knew it, I had pushed my bra up, fully exposing my breasts to her. She slowed and ground her hips slowly into the Hulk, her attention now entirely focused on me and what I was doing.

The Hulk finally noticed that his partner was distracted by something and looked up at me. I was too far gone to be embarrassed now. I shivered in excitement as I could tell he was also enjoying the view. My hand found it's way down into my panties and I started lightly stroking my clit while watching them. Wonder Woman moaning even louder as she saw me stroking myself, and I could tell that she was about ready to come.

She started grunting and groaning as she worked the Hulk harder now. Suddenly she looked directly into my eyes and squeezed her legs against the Hulks hard abdomen. I could tell she was having an intense orgasm by the way her body jerked and the soft little "oohs" she repeated over and over, but she kept her eyes locked on mine the whole time, letting me know that I played a part in her passion. As she was in the throes of ecstasy, the Hulk grabbed her by the waist and was soon using her like some kind of male sex toy, pulling and pushing her body onto himself quickly with just the brawn of his arms and thrusting hips. I marveled at his strength and wished I could be used like that sometime. Before she had finished her orgasm, he was cumming inside of her, head tilted back, face in a grimace.

At this point my body was burning with desire. I needed to find Steven for some relief of my own. I adjusted my top, slipped into the robe, then left the gym to look for my lost wolf while the Hulk and Wonder Woman finished their "exercising." As I was walking back to the banquet room on shaky legs, I saw Steven walking out of the bathroom, his costume making him look taller than usual. Before he even realized I was there, I pushed him back in and told him "I need you now!" I locked the door behind us (the bathrooms in the clubhouse were individual, unisex bathrooms) and turned off the lights. The room was dark, but a night light was on so we could still see each other. He started to pull off his mask, but I grabbed the bulge in his pants and told him to keep it on, that I needed the Big Bad Wolf.

As I rubbed his crotch through his pants, I could tell that he was already starting to swell. His pants had a tie top, with a Velcro flap in the front that I made quick work of and was stroking his quickening erection while his hands felt up my back and down my sides. He seemed to be hesitating, perhaps uncomfortable to be doing it here in a public bathroom. But that was too bad; I couldn't wait any longer.

I took his paw and placed it on my breast, forcing him to grab me. He caressed my breasts through my bra for a bit as I continued to ready his manhood with my hand. He was taking too long, so I used my free hand to unsnap my bra and let it fall on the floor. He just looked for a little bit, seeming to just enjoy the site of me, before he started to stroke the soft bare flesh that I presented to him, exploring them gently with his hands. Soon he was groping and pinching, causing me to moan in pleasure. At last I was getting a little of the attention I needed.

I got down on my knees while looking into the eyes of the wolf, grabbed his shaft, and licked it from balls to crown. I licked around the crown and enjoyed watching his head tilt back in pleasure. The mask made it impossible to see the expression on his face, but I knew my husband well enough to know he was enjoying this. I then slowly took him into my mouth and enjoyed the sensation of his cock going past my lips and over my tongue as I slowly drew him in and out. My lust and the cosplay making it feel like a new dick in my mouth. I thought of the thick cock I had just seen in the gym and imagined what it would be like to suck on that.

I started going faster as he took my head in his wolf hands and guided me. I could tell he was in ecstasy and I was hornier than ever. I carefully removed my bottoms while I continued giving him a blowjob (trickier than it sounds). Soon I was rubbing my fingers along my slit and moaning while I sucked for all I was worth. My clit was throbbing with pleasure as I continued to think back to the couple in the gym. I pressed my fingers around it and could feel my heartbeat throbbing through it.

I took him out of my mouth, "Oh baby, your cock feels so amazing in my mouth tonight." Then plunged back to work.

As my passion built, I started to feel desperate for an orgasm; I took him out of my mouth again so I could focus on my own pleasure. I placed a hand behind me to support me while I arched my back, putting my body on display for Steven while I masturbated in front of him. He stood back a bit, his erection staring me right in the face, and watched me. I felt so horny having him watch his Little Red Riding Hood, wearing only my cape and stockings, rubbing my clit, while he slowly stroked his long, hard cock. I loved to watch him masturbate while he watched me, it always got me to orgasm quickly, and now was no different as I could feel my body heating up.

His cock looked amazing tonight, still glistening from my saliva, looking larger than normal in the subdued lighting of the bathroom. Perhaps he was feeling as horny as I was? I could almost imagine it being a strangers cock, especially with him in costume, unable to see his face. It wasn't long before I came loud and long, with my hips bucking up and down from the intense pleasure, my sexy wolf watching me the whole time.

I wanted to see this wolf under me like Wonder Woman and the Hulk. "Get on the floor," I demanded. He laid on the ground with his dick sticking up out of his wolf pants. I went to him, still on my knees, and started stroking his shaft. I bent over, letting my hard and sensitive nipples rub lightly against the fur of his pants, which sent tingles through my body. I swallowed his manhood once again. I sucked on it hard, intensifying his erection, then licked it all the way up and around before straddling his furry legs.

I held his dick in one hand while I pressed it against my swollen, wet slit. I rubbed it up and down, getting it slick with my juices and causing intense waves of pleasure through my body as his cock slid along my clit. I could tell that Steven was enjoying the show as well with the way he was looking at me (at least the wolf mask seemed interested).

I was getting close to another orgasm, but I wanted this furry beast inside of me before I came again. I wanted Little Red Riding Hood to be filled with her Big Bad Wolf. I moved up, and guided his cock into my pussy, slowly working it past my lips and into my hole. I could feel his girth filling me like it never had before. It felt amazing as my lips spread to allow him in. He reached up and began squeezing my tits as I slowly worked him the rest of the way inside of me, enjoying every last sensation.

Once he had filled me completely, I started slowly sliding his stiff manhood in and out, enjoying the sensation of him inside of me. He moved with me, pushing his hips up and down to match my rhythm. Soon we were fucking like we never had before.

"Fuck me harder, harder!" I demanded as he thrust into me from below. If there was anybody outside the bathroom, I'm sure they got an earful tonight.

I heard him moaning, using his sexy wolf voice, another little opportunity to imagine being with another man. Not that I would in real life, but role-playing was so much fun! I started thinking about Wonder Woman staring straight into my eyes when she had her orgasm with the Hulk. I'm not into women, but you can't always control where your fantasies lead. Women can be very sexy at times, and Wonder Woman was unquestionably sexy, especially those eyes.

As I thought about how Wonder Woman's body looked on top of the Hulk, Steven's wolf hands grabbed my tits and pinched my nipples, causing me to gasp in pleasure and quickly come to my peak. My toes curled and hips froze while Steven kept pumping me hard, quickly working his way to his own peak. He came inside of me before my orgasm had finished. I could feel the pressure of his warm cum squirting deep inside of me. It felt like a lot more than normal, which heightened the orgasm I was already having.

My orgasm wasn't finished yet, so I continued to ride him, hips jerking to the continuous waves of ecstasy, enjoying the sensation for as long as I could hold it. My body shivered and convulsed with the intense feelings as I continued to fuck him, even though he had relaxed from his orgasm already. I had never experienced an orgasm that lasted this long before; it felt wondrous. Once it finally ended, I laid down on Steven's chest, exhausted, and rubbed his furry arms and chest while I caught my breath.

deborah69
deborah69
244 Followers
12