Samantha's Saturday Night

Story Info
Tipsy Samantha helps comfort her distressed stepbrother.
10.4k words
4.41
79.2k
52
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,292 Followers

"No, you go without me, Kim! Have a great time."

"Yeah I know but I can't go tonight; not in this state."

"I'll be fine by tomorrow really; Monday latest. I'm really sorry."

"Nah, don't worry. I'll be ok. See you soon. Bye!"

I touched the screen of my phone to end the call and slumped sulkily down on the sofa. It was ten o'clock on Saturday night and I was home alone; not something I was used to and definitely not something I liked.

As a twenty-year-old single girl and a student at the local college, my Saturday nights were normally one big party. Usually by ten o'clock I would be the wrong side of a few vodka shots and out on the town with Kim and the girls, carefully dressed in the right short skirts, the right high heels and the right short sleeveless tops looking for the right bars with the right boys inside and having a right good time.

But not tonight! Tonight I was home alone and feeling sorry for myself.

It wasn't that my friends had deserted me or that I was mourning the recent end of my last relationship; my best friend Kim would have come over and sat home with me if I'd asked but I wanted to be alone that night. I wasn't anything like as unwell as I'd told Kim either. No, the problem tonight was not my friends, it was me; my face to be precise!

I had broken up with my boyfriend a month earlier after over a year of relatively steady, relatively monogamous relationship. Although I hadn't expected to spend the rest of my life with him, I had cared enough and trusted him enough to have gone on the pill for him and we had stopped using condoms in bed.

Our already-great sex had soared once we had gone bareback and the physical side of our relationship had surged ahead but he had always had a wandering eye and even great sex hadn't been enough to keep us together. Around our first anniversary the itch had set in and the selfish bastard fell for Millie, a slim blonde hairdresser. They had been fucking for a full month before he broke the news and dumped me; there had then been that godawful row in McDonalds during which I had slapped his face and our relationship was over.

Of course now I was back on the dating scene, condoms were essential so I had stopped taking the pill and gone back to trusting in latex.

And that was where the problem lay.

When I had started the pill my hormones had gone haywire and my skin had become terrible. To make things worse, I put on quite a bit of weight and had to check for spots and pimples every day. I strongly suspected that this had helped make my ungrateful shit of a boyfriend look elsewhere. I suppose I couldn't blame him on one way; Millie was two dress sizes smaller and had peach-perfect skin, the cow!

The irony was that, by the time he dumped me my skin had cleared up again, though I admit I was still carrying those extra pounds. It was that as much as anything that had made me believe that dumping the pill was good riddance.

The trouble was that in the month since I had I stopped taking it, my weight hadn't gone down and the same skin problems that had appeared when I went on the pill came back when I came off it.

How unfair is that?

Indeed, two days before that Saturday, my face had broken out into a rash of angry red that itched like hell and which no amount of make-up or concealer could hide. It was simply too embarrassing to inflict on a new date, even in a dark nightclub.

So there I was, home alone on Saturday night, hair unkempt, dressed in my old pyjama bottoms and a baggy T shirt, slouched on the sofa watching terrible movies, eating potato crisps and half way down a bottle of Mum's favourite Chardonnay.

Ok, maybe I was a little more than half way down the bottle but if I bought another full one and hid the empty bottle she would never know. Mum and Dad were away on one of their 'date weekends' so I had plenty of time to put things straight before their return the following evening.

I pressed 'play' on a particularly dreadful hen-party comedy, refilled my glass and settled back to let my brain turn to tipsy mush, wishing Kim was there too, both of us getting slammed on Mum's wine. Kim and I had been inseparable since we were very young and were best friends still; 'Kimberley and Samantha'; 'Kim and Sam, the terrible twins!

I chuckled and took another sip of wine, running it round my mouth before swallowing. Kim was fun to have around; a gorgeous, cheeky, leggy brunette nearly six feet tall and a size eight at most! I'm tall too but blonde and at the time of this story was a size twelve, though I'd promised myself that was only temporary and my slim figure was only a few months away.

Alright, Chardonnay and potato crisps wouldn't help me regain my figure but comfort eating was a need too!

I wondered who Kim and the girls would meet up with in town. She and I were both well known to the boys in our year, but she had a rather less flexible definition of 'being faithful' than I did. Kim was currently single like me, but when she had a boyfriend she was strictly a one-man girl; the man in question might change from time to time but when she was with a boy, she stuck with him.

I had a rather broader view which allowed me the occasional one night stray from the straight-and-narrow, as long as I returned to my man of the moment quickly afterwards, preferably with my indiscretion undiscovered. Not all my boyfriends had been happy with this so I took the view that what they didn't know couldn't hurt them!

The movie was getting into swing and I began to giggle; I had seen it so often that I knew the words by heart and could see the jokes coming a mile off. Shuffling down on the sofa I took another sip of wine and waited for messages to come through on my phone from the girls. I hoped to get a few juicy pieces of gossip as the night progressed but nothing had come through so far. Still, the night was yet young and there was plenty of time for bad behaviour and more!

I had just turned back to the TV when I heard a car pull into the driveway. Dad's SUV had a very distinctive sound that even I could recognise so I knew it wasn't my parents but it was only ten fifteen so surely it was far too early for Robbie to be home.

Robbie is officially my stepbrother though his Mum and my Dad married when we were toddlers and I can hardly remember a time he wasn't around. We have always called each other brother and sister and have behaved as if we were, with all the squabbling and competitiveness you expect from siblings. We got on ok in an undemanding way but had very different personalities as did our parents.

Robbie was two school years behind me at the time and was just eighteen. He's quite tall but at the time was a bit skinny and geeky and wore glasses. I had always considered him to be the baby of the family which he hated but played up to when it suited him.

On a Saturday night he would usually be out with his long-standing girlfriend Mary, a sweet but bookish girl he had been seeing for nearly a year. Mary was pretty in her own way but quite reserved and would never have been seen in the kind of clothes my girlfriends and I routinely wore to go out.

Still she suited my little stepbrother and I was pleased for him.

I was sure they were going to a birthday party that night and knew that Robbie would normally take Mary home afterwards so I was amazed to hear the front door slam and loud footsteps thunder across the hallway.

I put the movie on 'pause' and went to investigate; in the kitchen I found Robbie dressed for a party but in a frantic, agitated state. He was popping open one of Dad's beers from the fridge, something he would never normally have done.

"Better not let Dad know you've had that," I said in a slightly slurry voice from the doorway.

Robbie spun round.

"Sam! What are you doing there?" he growled.

"I live here, dumdum!" I said, laughing. "Remember your big sister? Or is it so long since breakfast you've forgotten me?"

"Sorry!" he growled, "I thought the house would be empty. I did wonder why the lights were on but..."

"But getting a beer was more important?"

"I guess so," his whole demeanour was one of deflation. My little brother was not a happy boy.

"Shouldn't you be in town?" he demanded.

"Not tonight," I replied sulkily.

"Why? I saw your gang on Broad Street, half naked as usual. That's where the clubs are isn't it?"

"I guess so," I said sulkily.

"So why aren't you there too? Have you had a fall-out?"

I looked at him bitterly.

"In case you haven't noticed, I have a rash like a pink flannel and a spot the size of a hamster in the middle of my face. That's why!" I said coldly. "Anyway, what's your excuse? Aren't you supposed to be at a party with Miss Goody-Two-Shoes?"

He looked sheepishly down at his feet.

"I got drmpfed," he mumbled.

"You got what?" I demanded, unkindly.

"I said I got dumped!" his voice was a mixture of hurt and hate.

"Robbie!" I exclaimed, genuinely shocked and immediately angry with myself for being so nasty. "I'm so sorry! What... what happened?"

"She dumped me. Tonight. At the party. End of relationship!"

"Shit! Robbie I'm so sorry," I said and meant it, "I thought you and Mary were..."

"Yeah? Well I thought so too!" he cut in, his eyes tearing up.

"What happened? Surely... after all this time it can't all be over just like that!" I protested.

"Can't it? Last I saw she was on her back, her skirt was round her waist and Mike Burton was fucking the hell out of her on the back seat of his car!"

"You're kidding!"

"Nope! The door was open, her legs were spread wide and Mike's bare spotty arse was going up and down like a jack-hammer!"

"Robbie! That's awful!"

"You're telling me! We've been going out together nearly a whole year and all I got was a half-hearted blow job. Half an hour with Mike and she's fucking like a rabbit," he was almost in tears now, "the Bitch!"

"What on earth happened?" I asked again, really concerned.

"I don't want to talk about it!"

My heart ached seeing him so upset. Like most brothers and sisters, our relationship within the family had been a stormy one, with many arguments, fallings-out and harsh words. But when it came to facing the big wide world we were both very much on the same side. My sisterly protective side came out with a vengeance.

"Jesus, Robbie," I exclaimed, "she always looked so sweet and pure too. I really thought you two would go the distance."

"Well she's going the distance with Mike now instead. The bastard got her cherry tonight!"

He really was upset and I could well understand why. I had thought Robbie and Mary had been having sex for a long time. They had been together so long I had just assumed that nature had taken its course. It seems I was wrong.

Life really wasn't fair and Mike really was a shit!

"Come into the living room," I said, taking his arm, "and bring a couple more beers with you! Don't worry; we'll replace them tomorrow before Mum and Dad get back!"

Robbie grabbed the rest of the four-pack and followed me.

"Sit by me on the sofa," I grinned, returning to my place and patting the cushion alongside me. He sat obediently and took a long swig out of his beer can.

"See?" I said, holding up my newly refilled wine glass, "we both need a trip to the supermarket tomorrow. Cheers!" I clinked my glass against his open half-litre can then smiled, "I guess neither of us is in demand tonight! Let's watch this crappy movie and get drunk!"

I pressed 'play' and the dreadful movie sprang into life again. I don't suppose either of us was really watching but it filled the silence while we both got a little tipsier and my mind wandered.

Mike Burton; what a bastard!

I knew all about Mike bloody Burton. He was in Robbie's year at school; a good-looking sporty chancer who always pushed his luck with the girls, especially when they were drunk or vulnerable or both. As a result of this 'Who Dares Wins' philosophy he had scored a few unexpected victories with a few unsuspecting girls and had a trophy belt most boys would envy.

I will never tell my little brother but at one drunken party it had been me with my skirt under my armpits on the back seat of that car - some things need to remain secret even within families - but it all made sense. If Mary had been on the rebound from Robbie she would have been easy meat for Mike's surprisingly effective predatory technique.

At least I could reassure Robbie that the little bitch had a nasty surprise coming if she thought Mike wanted her for anything more than a few quick shags. Once her cherry was notched up on his belt he would fuck her a few more times for decency's sake then throw her away like the cheap condoms he used, though he always tried hard to do it bareback!

I shrugged at the stupidity of all girls but especially my own. It wasn't as if he was a particularly good fuck; he was just very good at getting into your knickers!

In my defence, I had been very drunk and very horny that Halloween but I wasn't stupid. When I had sobered up the next day I made it crystal clear that this had been strictly a one night thing and that, if it got out he had fucked me, I would tell terrible stories about his size and performance that would leave his reputation in ruins. Secrecy was vital; apart from the fact that I was supposed to be in a steady relationship with another boy at the time, fucking your little brother's schoolmates was the kiss of death to a girl's image and I had a reputation to protect, however suspect it was.

If I'm really honest, my reputation wasn't that great. OK, I'd been 'going steady' for over a year but prior to that it had taken very little persuasion to get into my knickers. What's more, I had already cheated on my boyfriend three times while we were together, but all of these had been strictly one-night stands and my conscience was clear-ish.

It might not be everyone's idea of being faithful but I felt justified in having a grievance. It wasn't me who had been stringing two lovers along; he had been running Millie and me at the same time. That really was two-timing!

Since the break-up I had already had a few one-night-stands and would have had more but since I had put on weight and gone spotty fewer boys fancied me, hence my keenness to give up the pill.

The movie was as awful as always but very diverting. I emptied the bottle into my glass and looked across at Robbie's two empty beer cans. I knew he didn't drink a lot and those were big half-litre tins. He was concentrating on the screen which gave me a chance to watch my little stepbrother for a few minutes.

Tall and skinny, he had a strong characterful face with a healthy outdoor look. His hair was dark and his chin clean-shaven but he dressed awkwardly and unfashionably, matching Mary's lack of dress sense to a tee.

Whatever his other shortcomings, Mike on the other hand was undeniably good looking, seriously confident with girls and always well dressed. If a girl as experienced in the dating game as me could be talked out of her knickers then it wasn't hard to see how a naïve girl like Mary might fall for his charms.

I almost began to feel sorry for her. Almost but not quite!

On the screen, an equally naïve boy was having supposedly hilarious difficulties dealing with a predatory cougar of a woman who had mistaken him for her date. Jeez! Why did I ever think this was funny? She had just removed most of his clothes and was about to slip her hand into his shorts when I felt Robbie wince alongside me. His face looked like he was in pain.

"He should just go along with it," I slurred an opinion based on no good reason, "you'd give her one wouldn't you? You wouldn't care if she was nearly Mum's age?"

"Maybe..." his voice was unsure and non-committal.

"She'd be a great fuck! She's desperate!"

"Maybe it means more to him than that! Have you thought of that Sam?"

I had clearly touched a nerve; his voice was angry and indignant but by now I was too tipsy to see the danger.

"No boy would turn down a quick fuck with a MILF. You wouldn't, would you?"

"Perhaps he's intimidated by her. Perhaps he's not sure what to do, right?"

Then suddenly I understood. Mary's hadn't been the only cherry in their relationship!

"Jesus Christ Robbie! You're not still a virgin are you?" I asked, amazed.

"I knew I shouldn't have told you," he cried, his eyes filling with tears again.

A moment later the lounge door had slammed shut, the front door had slammed too and I was on my own in the house feeling horrified at myself and how badly I had upset my little brother.

I took a long sip of wine and wondered what to do. I grabbed my phone and dialled his number, hoping he had taken his phone with him and that I wouldn't hear it ringing in the house. I didn't hear it but he didn't answer either so I left a voice message.

"Robbie it's me. I'm so sorry; I didn't mean to upset you. I should have thought more before opening my stupid mouth. I'm a bit drunk too. Please come back. Please... we can talk this through. Please Robbie..."

I sent three text messages saying much the same thing; drank rather more of Mum's wine and tried to watch my stupid movie. It was a full half hour later when I heard the front door close quietly and there were footsteps in the hallway. I jumped up from the sofa and wobbled unsteadily to the door to find my little brother padding across the hallway in his socks, his head lowered dejectedly.

"I'm so sorry, Robbie..." I began but he stopped me.

"No, I'm sorry Sam," he insisted, "I shouldn't have stomped off. It's just that... I don't know... It's so embarrassing you know... like I'm different... everyone's done it loads of times except me and..."

"But apart from Mary, I'm the only one who knows and I'm not likely to spill the beans, am I?"I protested. He laughed hollowly.

"No, I suppose not. But you've done it loads of times too and..."

"Are you calling me a slag?" I asked aggressively but with a big smile on my face.

"NO! No of course not," he quickly replied, not quite getting the joke, "but you've... had a lot... lot of sex..."

"You're making it worse now," I grinned. This time he could tell I was pulling his leg and grimaced.

"Well it just seems like everyone can do it except me. I thought I had a chance with Mary but now..."

"... you don't think you'll ever be able to fuck anyone?"

"I guess so," he mumbled then a frown came over his face, "Can I talk to you, Sam?"

"Of course. I'm a bit whammied with the wine but..."

"And I'm a bit full of beer. Maybe that's why I feel I could tell you..."

"Tell me what, little bro?"

He looked me in the eye then stared at his feet.

"That's why Mary and I split up!" he said dully, "she isn't really frigid; we tried to have sex but... but every time we tried, I couldn't stop myself cumming! Before I could stick it in her, I came all over and lost my hard on!"

"Every time?"

He nodded.

"Sometimes I came before she'd even got her knickers off. I've messed up so many pairs of pants it's unreal," he said miserably.

"And she dumped you because you couldn't fuck her?"

"We had a row about Mike chatting her up but we both knew what the real problem was," he confessed, his voice quite badly slurred now, "Sam, I don't know what to do!"

My heart was aching for him. Robbie, my little brother was more upset than I had ever seen him. The sisterly protective side of my character desperately wanted to help him but couldn't think what to do. Then the drunk, party girl side of my nature came to my rescue.

"You're doing ok right now, little brother!" I smiled nodding at his crotch where, unbeknown to him, his cock had become hard and its smooth, rounded head was sticking out through the fly at the front.

"Jesus Sam!" he exclaimed, his hands flying to his groin to cover his embarrassment.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,292 Followers