Samantha's Secret Ch. 01: The Dream

Story Info
Samantha has a secret she wants to share.
2.3k words
4.24
27.5k
26
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimF38
KimF38
65 Followers

There is something I've been keeping secret for a long time now. I've been feeling a little guilty about it and it has gotten to the point that I'm obsessing about it. I thought writing about it would kind of ease some of the anxiety I've been having. But for several months now, I've been sexually attracted to my best friend's son.

Angie has been my best friend since sixth grade. We've been like sisters; I was her maid of honor in her wedding and she in mine. I was there with her when her son Josh was born. So, suddenly having this attraction to a young man I've babysat, changed diapers for, watched grow up, has taken me by surprise.

You have to understand, I am not some sexual deviant who preys on young men.

Usually...

I mean, I'm a church going woman; I've been faithful to my husband for 15 years. We have two kids of our own and everything is good.

Kind of..

Well, let's face it; lately my husband and I haven't been very intimate. After 15 years, things tend get stagnate. Between working, sports practices, dance classes, karate classes, piano lessons and my husband's job sending him out of the country for weeks sometimes, it's become a rarity that we even sit down for a family meal, let alone get a chance to have sex. Not that it has been any good when we do. Like I said, stagnate.

But why him? Why Josh? I am old enough to be his mother, literally. His Mom is my best friend. The consequences of sleeping with him would ruin everything; my marriage, my friendship. So why can't I stop thinking about him?

Josh, is 18. He's a good kid. He's always been respectful. When he was little he used to cuddle up next to me whenever I was over. He used to hold my hand whenever we went anywhere. He's always had a boyish charm about him. I've always said he had a smile like Tom Cruise. He has never been in trouble, an honor student in school and an athlete in numerous sports. He had a few girlfriends but they really didn't last long.

I don't know how this lustful attraction started.

Well, that's not true.

It could have been a number of things.

But it had to be around the time of his graduation party.

Angie and I had been out shopping for the party. We were getting decorations at this one store when I noticed the young man behind the counter looking at her ass.

As we walked down an aisle, I whispered "I think you have an admirer."

"What?" Angie asked surprised, looking back.

We both laughed as I sang the first few lines to "Mrs. Robinson".

"Damn, glad to know I still got it." She said confidently.

Angie, I always thought, was the prettier one. Guys were always asking her out. I was always the awkward kid who had braces and glasses in high school. My body didn't fully develop until college and then I've always had a thin figure. Even now at 40 and after having two kids, I'm still thin and still wearing the glasses.

"I wouldn't mind teaching him a few things." She said.

"Are you kidding?"

"No, look at him. He's a hot little stud. "

"He probably wouldn't know what do with you." I said.

"I don't know. These kids today with internet porn; I bet he's open to a lot of things. "

She smiled at the kid, he smiled back.

"I'm sure he'd be willing if I offered it up to him." She said with a deviant tone.

"Angie, he's old enough to be your son; Maybe younger."

"I know, that's what makes it kinda hot." She said.

My jaw dropped.

"Are you serious?" I said.

"Oh come on Samantha. Dream a little bit." She laughed. "Haven't you ever fantasized about a younger guy?"

"No, I'm married..AND SO ARE YOU." I said under my breath.

"Relax, I'm just playing." She said as she glanced over one last time.

"What if someone our age thought that way about Josh?"

"Well, he's an adult now. If he hooked up with an older woman who showed him some things, I'd say good for him."

I stopped dead in my tracks, shocked.

"I'm kidding." She said.

We paid for our decorations and Angie gave the kid a flirty, seductive smile.

When we got back to her house, Josh had just got home from the gym. He was standing in the kitchen drinking some juice. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, but you could see his firm pecks and broad shoulders through the shirt. His hair was wet and his arms were glistening from sweat.

"Hi, Mom. Hi, Sam. " He said with that Tom Cruise smile.

"Hey kiddo." I said, smiling.

That was our little pet names for each other. He would call me "Sam", I would call him "Kiddo". Sometimes when he was little whenever we would cuddle, him rest his head on my chest. He would say in a sweet little tone "I love you, Sam."

"What did buy?"

"Stuff for your party." Angie said.

"Are you looking forward to starting college soon?" I asked.

"A little, right now I'm just enjoying the summer. Maybe have some fun."

He kissed his Mom on the cheek and gave him a hug before heading upstairs for a shower. When he pulled away he accidentally cupped the side of my breast. I didn't think anything about it, really.

Until, that night, that is.

***

My husband was out of town for work again, and the bed felt large and empty.

I had taken a sleeping pill and laid there in the dark, looking up at the shadows on the ceiling.

"Haven't you ever fantasized about a younger guy?" I heard Angie say in my mind.

To be honest, I never thought about any man except my husband. He was the only man I'd ever been with. We didn't even have sex until our wedding night. It's just how we were.

As I drifted off, I heard Angie's voice in my mind.

"If he hooked up with an older woman who showed him some things, I'd say good for him."

I began to dream I was driving along a country road. I was wearing a floral sun dress and sandals. The sky was turning gray and I couldn't figure where I was. Suddenly the engine stopped and the car slid to a slow halt. I tried the ignition but it wouldn't turn over.

I was scared, I didn't know where I was, I was stranded and I couldn't find my cell phone.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the window and there was Josh. He was wearing jeans and a tight white t-shirt.

"Hey Sam, you okay?" he asked.

"Hey, Kiddo. I don't know. The car just suddenly stopped."

"Oh, well pop the hood let me have a look." He said.

I did as he said while he started looking around.

"I think it's out of gas." He said.

"Great, what am I going to do now?" I said.

"Well, let's take a walk back to the gas station. It's not that far. Come on, I'll walk with you." He said with his cute smile.

"Sure."

We started walking down the road as the sky was getting darker.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked.

"I'm here because you wanted me to be here." He said

Suddenly, there was a crash of lighting and rain began to pour down on us. We began to run down the road, He put his arms around me, cupping the side of my breast.

We ran to an old gazebo that was in the middle of the field. When we got there were both soaked from the rain. His hair was wet, his shirt cling to his chest revealing his pecks and abs.

I couldn't help but look at him, he looked absolutely gorgeous. He looked at me with his beautiful smile and walked towards me, looking into my eyes.

I turned to look out at the rain, I could feel him standing behind me.

I could feel his hands wrap around me as he placed his chin on my shoulder.

"It looks like it's going to be a while." He said as his hands began to rub my belly.

I could feel him close to me. I felt his erection begin to grow, pressing against my ass.

"Maybe we can wait a few more minutes before heading out again." I nervously suggested.

I could feel his breath on my neck. His hands began to rise up and feeling my breasts.

"Sure, whatever you want, Sam." He whispered in my ear.

I just stood there as his hands moved up my chest and caressed my neck.

Suddenly, he turned me around to face him. He had a look in his eyes I had never seen before. I look of desire and confidence that he wanted me. He raised his hands up to my face, leaned in and kissed me.

I could feel his tongue rolling with mine as he pulled me closer to him.

He started kissing my neck as his hands moved over my breasts. I knew this was wrong but I couldn't do anything, I was helpless in arms. He spread my legs with his knee and I could feel the hardness of his bulge pressing against me. He lifted up my dress and felt my ass.

"You are so beautiful, Sam" he whispered in my ear.

I sighed as I felt him slip off my panties.

"We shouldn't do this, Josh." I sighed. "What about your Mom?"

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked

I looked deep into his eyes. He was no longer the little boy who would hold my hand and cuddle with me. He was a man. A man who could have any girl he wanted and he wanted me.

"No." I said.

He suddenly lifted me up and lay me on the ground. I could see him looking down at me as I heard him undo his jeans. I lifted my knees up and wrapped my leg around him.

Suddenly I felt him thrust himself inside me. It felt firm and thick as he pushed himself deep inside me. He slid himself back and thrust even deeper. I was moaning loudly calling out his name as he began to pump his hips slowly and rhythmically. He pulled my dress down revealing my bra as he kissed my breasts.

"Oh God, Sam. You are so sexy." He said as he fucked me harder.

Every thrust was like a wave of passion rolling through my body. His firm young cock felt wonderful inside me.

I felt my body beginning to tense and tremble as he looked at me with his boyish smile.

"I love you, Sam." He said as I felt my body begin to climax when suddenly my alarm woke me up.

***

I laid there on my back, panting as the alarm continued screeching. My heart was pounding, my knees still up. I couldn't believe what I had dreamt.

It felt so real. I could still feel him inside me.

I reached down with my left hand and felt my pussy; it was still wet and wanted more. I didn't want the dream to end.

I reached over turning off the alarm. The kids would be up soon and I would have to get them ready for school.

I didn't want to think about that. I wanted to be back in the dream.

I began touching myself.

I could feel my wedding ring rubbing inside me.

No, I definitely didn't want to be reminded of that. I quickly took it off and put it on the nightstand;

Slowly, firmly I began rubbing my clit. I closed my eyes and I could still see Josh looking down at me. I slipped my index finger inside me. It wasn't the same. I began to rub myself firmly up and down like a violin bow. I slipped my middle and third finger inside me. It still didn't feel the same but it was close enough. I began bucking my hips in the same rhythm as in my dream. It wasn't the same but it felt amazing. It felt like warm electricity running through my body.

""Oh God, Sam. You are so sexy." I heard him say in my mind.

My finger began rubbing my pussy faster, harder. My hips began to tremble. I was starting to cum.

"I love you, Sam." I heard him say as my back arched and waves of warmth began flowing through my fingers as I ejaculated.

I couldn't remember ever coming like that.

Not that intensely.

Not with my husband.

I lay there feeling so relaxed.

I didn't want to leave the bed but eventually I reached over and found my glasses.

As I sat up, I saw my wedding ring on the nightstand. For the first time in 15 years I had taken it off. I didn't want to put it back on. But I did.

I went about my morning routine, I got a shower, got the kids up, got dressed. I looked at myself in the mirror. I never thought of myself being desired by another man. I thought whatever looks I had had gone years ago. As I put my hair up I began to wonder if I was still pretty.

"Oh God, Sam. You are so sexy." I heard him say in my mind.

All day long I couldn't stop thinking of the dream.

At work, I snuck into a stall in the bathroom and touched myself again.

I kept hearing him say "I love you,Sam."

That was when my attraction began.

KimF38
KimF38
65 Followers