Samantha's Secret Ch. 03: Monday Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my hand down to his penis.

"Want to try it again?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said confidently.

"Well, we've tried missionary. What would you like to try?"

"I'm not really sure."

I was a little hesitant to ask.

"When you've thought about me, what was the kinkiest thing you imagined?"

He thought about for a moment. I wasn't sure what he was going to say. There was no way of telling what kind of kinks he had. What if he said something I never tried? What if he wanted to tie me up or.. Oh my God, what if he wanted to try anal? I don't know if I could do that.

"Well, the hottest thing I've thought was doing it with you in the shower."

I was secretly relieved.

"We can make that happen." I said cheerfully.

As fun as it sounded, you need to know that the bathroom in my house is very small. We have a smaller than normal sized tub; when we first moved into the house, David and I found that the shower could hold two people but was very cramped.

So as you can imagine, it was the same for me and Josh.

We tried a couple of things, we tried from behind but we had a hard time positioning properly. He tried lifting me against the shower wall but he slipped and almost broke his neck. The closest we got was him sitting in the tub with me on top of him. He felt good inside of me but the tub was so cramped and the water falling on me was distracting I had to crawl out of the tub.

"I'm sorry, kiddo" I said.

I started to get up off the floor when I suddenly felt his hands on my hips. I looked back at him and saw the determination in his eyes. We started something and he was in no way finished with me.

He pushed me down on all fours, I had to crawl forward to give him some room. I was almost partially into the hallway when I felt him inserting himself into me. I rolled my hips and backed my ass up to him. His cock felt amazing.

He grabbed my hips and thrust hard. I moaned as his firm cock penetrated me.

He thrust again harder.

"Oh fuck, baby..." I moaned.

He pushed deeper inside me.

He put a hand on my shoulder and started fucking me in short firm thrusts.

His cock was hitting my g-spot perfectly. His momentum picked up and soon he was just pounding my pussy. His body was slapping against my ass making my tits bounce back and forth.

I began to lose myself in the moment.

The steam from the shower, his magnificent cock hitting me properly, I couldn't get over the stamina this kid really had. He making me moan in a consistent rhythm.

"Oh God, baby. You're going to make me cum." I screamed.

I felt it rising up inside me it felt like waves of electric sensations flowing over as my body began shaking. I screamed out in ecstasy as I came all over his dick. I slid on to the floor, my eyes rolling up into my head as my body continued to tremble. I believe I might have blacked out for a second. All I remember next was still feeling Josh pounding me. He was nowhere near finished.

He kept hitting my pussy harder and harder. I don't know if he was determined to make me cum again but it was going to happen. When it did he finally tensed up and moaned savagely as he came inside me again.

I laid on the floor, my head spinning, my pussy aching. I never felt pleasure like that ever. Two mind blowing orgasms was just what I needed. I looked up at Josh, though I could only see the shape of his body, he looked like Greek God standing over me. He was beautiful. He had to help me off the floor. Up close, I could see his boyish smile. He put his arms around me and held me close.

"Thank you, Sam. You are amazing." He said.

I couldn't help myself. I buried my face into his chest and began to cry.

He was everything I imagined and more.

"What's wrong, Sam?"

"You have no idea, how happy you've made me kiddo."

He looked into my eyes and kissed me. I melted in his arms. We stepped back into the shower and cleaned each other up.

***

After cleaning up the bathroom, I made us some lunch. We ate in bed talking more, laughing.

We had lost track of time together and I finally had to tell him he had to go.

As I walked him to the door, he turned to me and asked:

"Will I get to see you again?"

He had a sad look in his eyes.

"Kiddo, you have to realize that my situation is complicated one. I am always busy. Plus, I'm married, so I am not always free."

"What about when your husband goes out of town?"

"That's the worst time of all because I am running around with the kids. It's hard sometimes doing it by myself."

"What if I helped out?"

I could see what he was starting to imply.

"Josh, we agreed that nobody can know about this. You promised me. As much as I want to see you again; I can't be doing this around the kids."

"But you do want to see me again?"

I looked at him a long time.

"I would, yes." I admitted. "But when? I can't say."

"I understand."

We kissed.

"Thank you, Sam." He said then walked out.

I stood there at the door, thinking of the day I had. I was amazed that I didn't feel guilty about what I'd done.

I quickly ran upstairs and pulled the sheets off the bed, throwing them in the wash (along with the dirty towel) and went to pick the kids up from school. Again, they were at it fighting. But I didn't say anything. My mind was elsewhere.

I got a call from my Mom, she had won a pack of tickets to a Disney Ice show and offered to take the kids Saturday night. She suggested they stay over and would take them to the museum the next day. The kids were excited about it, they like staying at their Grandparents because they feed them junk food and soda.

Later, when David got home he told me he was heading out of town again this weekend.

An idea sparked in my mind.

I reached for my cell phone and text Josh:

"What are you doing Saturday night?"

12