Samantha's Secret Submission Ch. 03

Story Info
Samantha gives up control to her sexy stranger.
2k words
4.56
92.8k
26
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To those of you who've waited for this chapter - thank you! I'm anxious to hear if I took it too far or not far enough. Love to hear feedback. Enjoy!

*

I found myself making out with an older man in a driveway in a beautiful suburban neighborhood. The air was quiet and still, crisp with a potential snowfall. And COLD! The thought entered my foggy, lust-filled mind that I was making out in this driveway with my skirt hiked up over my ass and my black satin blouse hanging off my body at the wrists. If I weren't melded against him, my tits would be exposed to the world. The only sound against the wind was the liquid wrestle of our tongues.

My nameless aggressor's hands were on my naked ass, pressing me against his pelvis. I could feel his cock stirring again, even though he'd just spilled a load of cum in my mouth. He slid his firm hands up my bare back. His rough palms stroked over my shoulders and down my soft arms. Wow, I thought, he's being so gentle and sweet!

Until I felt the tug on my arms. I pulled away, slightly panicked from the sudden restriction. He'd quickly and smoothly tied the hanging blouse around my wrists, binding them together behind my back.

He chuckled and cupped my chin in his hand, "Trust me, whore. This is what you need and want." His icy blue eyes made me shiver. He turned me towards the house and urged me forward. "Let's go inside, slut."

It was awkward walking on my tall heels with my arms pulled back and my tits thrust out. My rosy nipples were painfully hard from cold and arousal. My tits swayed slightly from side to side as I teetered up to the house. I caught my reflection in the outer glass door before he reached past me to open it. My bra was shoved under my tits, my skirt bunched around my waist revealing my black panties and thigh-high stockings. The image was shocking. I'd already stopped caring that I was naked and anyone who drove by would see me.

He unlocked the door and pushed it open, pressing his hand against my lower back to direct me inside. It was dark and I paused, not able to see anything. His hands on my shoulders, he guided me through the black void. My heels clicked on what sounded like hardwood floors.

His grip tightened, pulling me to a halt. He pulled me further back against his chest. My tethered hands pressed against the bulge in his pants. His hands cupped my tits. I leaned my head back against his shoulder as he squeezed my nipples and began kissing my neck. I opened my fist and pressed my palm against hardening cock.

He ran his tongue up my neck to my ear. He bit it lightly, "What does my new slut need?"

I sighed in the dark, frightened and excited.

He released one of my tits and pressed his hand against the mound of my panties. "Tell me."

I moaned, pushing my hips against him. I knew what he wanted to hear. I knew what I needed to feel. "I need your cock."

He bit my ear a little harder until I cried out. "Why do need my cock?" His roaming hand dipped inside my thin panties to trace the line of my bare pussy lips.

When his finger grazed my clit I shivered. I moved my hips against him, trying to increase the pressure.

He twisted my nipple hard. "Why?"

I gasped, "Because I'm a slut!" I said it without thinking.

He released me and stepped away from me. I was afraid I'd given the wrong answer. I held my breath, waiting, listening.

The click of the lamp wasn't enough warning to close my eyes against the sudden bright light. When my eyes adjusted I saw he'd just turned on a table lamp. He now stood a few feet in front of me. His eyes traveled along my body. He was molesting me with his stare. I imagined I could feel his fingers wherever his eyes rested. His eyes glowed like blue flames inside his ruggedly handsome face. He slowly wet his lips with his tongue, as if he wanted to taste me. I wanted to feel that mouth on me.

I felt so exposed. All I could think about were my extended nipples and my wet panties clinging to my aroused flesh. I pulled my shoulders back even more, thrusting my tits out, offering my body to be freely used.

He smiled at my obvious gesture. It occurred to me at that moment, waiting for him to decide what he wanted with me, that this was what I'd been missing. The raw, carnal feeling of being this stranger's sexual object gave me a heady rush.

"Please."

"Please what?" His smile was cocky. "You're going to have to beg, slut"

I shivered with need. "Please fuck me sir."

He didn't answer. He came closer and crouched in front of me. He tugged the sides of my panties, sliding them over my hips, baring my cunt to his view. He ordered me to step out of them. He stood before me. He brought my damp panties to his face and inhaled.

"Yes, I think you are ready."He stuffed my panties in his pocket and walked away.

My face fell in confusion. Where was he going? He walked over to the table where the lamp rested. He picked up a black phone from the mahogany side table. I wondered who he needed to call when I was standing here waiting to be fucked?! My arms were starting to ache from the awkward position. I pulled my shoulders back more, trying to relax them.

"Hope the popcorn's ready," was all he said into the phone before he hung up on the unknown caller.

He walked back to me, slowly. He chuckled when he saw the pout on my face. He brought a hand to my cheek. "You'll understand soon my slut," he assured me and lowered his mouth to mine.

My body yielded to his, pressing against him as if it had a will of its own. I slipped my eager tongue out to stroke his. His lips were firm and demanding against mine. I felt his free hand squeeze my breast. My mind registered a desperate moan seconds before I realized I was the one moaning.

He released my breast and pressed his hand against the back of my neck. He began walking, moving me with him, tongue deeply entrenched in my hot mouth, as he led me across the living room to the glass French doors.

For a moment I thought we were going outside! But he deftly turned and pressed me up against the glass.

I shrieked, the cold glass doors shocking against my bare tits. His still-clothed chest was against my back and restrained arms. I felt his hard cock against my hands again. I tried to wrap my hands around the bulge, but he pulled away.

"I know you are horny my girl, but you may not do more than I tell you to do." My nipples were aching from the frozen glass. "Now I'm going to untie your hands, but you can't touch yourself or me. You can only use them when I tell you to. Is that understood?"

My breath fogged up the glass as I whispered, "Yes, sir. Thank you."

When my hands were released, I groaned from the pain of moving them. I placed them on the glass to resist the urge to rub my clit.

"Now spread your legs wide."

I moved them apart, still plastered against the door. I heard his zipper and the rustle of clothes. Then I felt his cock against my bare pussy.

"Oh, please sir! Fuck me please!!!" I moaned, pushing my hips back against him.

He laughed at my distress, "Very good, slut. Tell me what you want."

I arched my back a little so my ass stuck out more. "Please fuck me! I need you to fill me with your hard cock!" I'd forgotten about the cold. All I could think about was having him inside me.

He thrust into me fully in one smooth movement. "Ahhhh," I cried out. He fucked me against the window. I felt filled as I pushed back against him. His fingers dug into my hips as his cock pounded into me.

I'd closed my eyes, savoring the raw sensations in my body. My eyes flew open when his hand dipped in front to stroke my clit. The contrast of the icy window and my burning thighs was intoxicating.

And that's when I saw them.

He must have heard my gasp and felt my body tense. "You finally noticed, did you slut?" He chuckled.

Across the yard, in the house next door, were five men. They were in a similar type of room and watching our performance through their own glass doors. The men were older. They had their cocks out and were stroking them, watching us, watching me!

I tried to push away, to shield myself from their gaze.

"Oh no, my little slut." He covered my hands with his and pressed them against the glass above my head. He leaned closer, whispering in my ear, "You want to please me, don't you slut?"

I whimpered, "Yes, sir."

"And you want to please my friends don't you?"

I didn't answer.

He stopped moving inside me, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No! I want to please you." I tried to press against him, wanting him deeper inside me.

"Good girl." He slid his hands down my arms and around to cup my full tits. He pinched my nipples until I cried out. "You see, my friends love it when I train a new slut." He pushed into me harder. "You were born with a body made to please men. You like having their eyes on you, raping you with their stare."

I looked at the men, stroking themselves, wishing they were fucking me. I felt the cock slide in and out of my tight pussy. The insecure part of me wanted to hide. But another part of me, the part I barely knew existed before tonight, wanted them to watch me, to want me. I couldn't believe watching me getting fucked against the door was turning them on so much.

"For tonight, they will only get to watch you." I admit I was slightly disappointed. "Soon you will take them all in your mouth. Eventually you will let them have you any way they want."

I moaned, about to cum. "Beg me, slut. Beg me to let you cum." He eased the pressure on my clit and slowed his thrusting.

I threw my head back against his chest, moaning. "Please, sir! Please let me cum! I can't wait any longer."

He pushed into me deeply. "Cum, my sweet slut. Cum for me and my friends."

I shuddered, slumping against the glass as my knees gave out. I felt his cum shoot inside me. The warmth in my cunt and the chill of the glass made me shiver.

"Oh, you are a hot slut. You love getting fucked by a strange man in front of other men, don't you?"

I couldn't focus on what he was saying. I just pushed my hips against him, grinding myself against his hand, pressing my tits against the glass. I couldn't see the men anymore either with my head thrown back against his chest.

He leaned down, cupping my chin in his hand, and brought his lips to mine. I rode the last waves of orgasm, my tongue dancing with his.

The evening ended when he slid my skirt back over my hips, concealing my sex. He eased my shirt over my sore arms. He drove me home, though I don't remember giving him my address.

"Sleep well, my slut. I know where to find you."