Samantha's Special Liquor (licker!)

Story Info
Samantha learns from two men the meaning of the word liquor.
2.9k words
4.03
44.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the progressive dinner party came to a close, we all made our way to Savanna and Drew Carson's house for the last round of the dinner - the after dinner drinks.

Though not an enormous drinker, I liked to enjoy a good martini or two once in a while. Plus I was looking forward to relaxing after the hype of the past few hours. The wine I'd had with appetizers and dinner needed a serious boost of its relaxation abilities!

As it turned out, relaxing didn't seem like it was going to be the operative word once I saw the inside of the Carson's house.

Though very nice and beautifully decorated for the Holidays, it still retained a hidden air of chilliness that I couldn't quite get comfortable with. I don't know if it was the huge marble entry way, all of the sterile looking white furniture or what but it just didn't scream of warmth or comfort to me.

The great room had a grand champagne fountain seated upon the long alabaster table. There were also a few bartenders willing to whip up whatever else you would want if champagne wasn't your fancy. They even had a piano player hammering out Christmas tunes on a beautiful, grand piano.

Luckily once the alcohol started flowing, everyone relaxed a bit and the atmosphere seemed to thaw slightly.

Being a girl of modest habits and certainly not wanting gas bubbles, I opted for a martini over the champagne so I sought out the bartender and asked him to whip one up.

My husband headed off on his own, making his rounds, chatting with everyone. Finding myself left hostage to my own conversational skills, or lack thereof, I began to walk around.

Liking the sound of the click and echo of my high heels on the marble floors, and not wanting to go insert myself into the group of the other four ladies chatting happily amongst themselves, I decided to wander a bit further and see what the rest of the house looked like.

"Hmmm," I thought as I wandered down the long hallway, martini in hand and clicking happily. "Bathroom over there. Gorgeous double staircase, wow! I wonder where that hallway goes." I glanced back at the party where the husband was deep in conversation with his friend, Jacob, and the other men were otherwise engaged as well. The other ladies appeared quite content with each others company as well so I set off to find out.

Happily and curiously I clicked along the marble tiled floor, coming across a few sterile looking sitting rooms and a game room. I then came upon a gourmet kitchen that would make any chef jealous. I ventured in and looked around in amazement.

Stainless steel appliances, a Jenn Air stove with a large vented hood, pots and pans hanging from the ceiling, a large granite top island in the center with little refrigerators and freezers all along the one underside of it, stared coldly back at me. On the other underside of the center island were shelves full of different liquors.

I crossed to the island and as I did, I stepped over a vent in the floor. A blast of air on my nether regions reminded me of my panty-less state beneath my party dress. I shivered as I felt it unabashedly huff on my naked pussy.

I ran my hands along the cold, smooth granite counter top. This is nice, I thought to myself! I put both hands on the island counter, my mind wickedly jumping into motion, spilling vivid thoughts of the fun I could have on this counter. Hell, I would bet that in this house, the only juices this counter had probably ever seen were the morning orange juices. I was certain if it were mine, I would change that. I felt more than a little woozy from the wine I had had earlier with dinner coupled with the martini I had just finished off. I leaned against the island and put my head down into my hands, massaging my temples, trying to clear my mind. A hot bubble bath was beginning to sound divine right at that moment. I was ready to head home and relax.

All of a sudden I jumped as I heard someone clear their throat. Startled and embarrassed, I quickly turned around.

Standing there was one of the bartenders. A tall, lanky sort of guy dressed in loose fitting black pants and a white, long sleeve shirt that he had unbuttoned about half way when he had loosened his tie. Wavy locks of thick, dark hair were pulled back into a sexy, manly ponytail. A twinkle in his eye, long eyelashes and a five o'clock shadow completed his adorable face. Playful, dark and mysterious came to mind as I took in his presence, trying to ascertain his purpose.

"Did I scare you, miss? I sure didn't mean to. It's my break so I decided to try and find some peace and quiet back here for a bit." His voice was soft and smooth with an almost playful tone to it.

"I can leave you alone," I said as I turned to go.

"You don't have to go. In fact I'd enjoy the company if you'd stay."

My heart skipped a beat. As he spoke, his eyes traveled approvingly over my entire body. I could feel my stomach leap a little.

"It's quite a party out there. Why are you back here anyway?" He gave me a curious look as he spoke.

What could I say? I couldn't very well tell him I liked the sound of my heels clicking on the marble floors so I decided to go explore so I just shrugged and said, "I must have made a wrong turn."

"Well, I'm kinda glad you did," he replied in a soft, enticing voice. "You are quite a site to look at in that dress. I saw you come in tonight and couldn't help but wonder what else is under that dress."

My jaw dropped. He moved a bit closer to me and my mouth went dry as my naked pussy lips underneath my dress went wet. Tingly and wet...

I didn't quite know what to say besides "Thank you," so I left it at that.

"Have you ever been attracted to a total stranger?" he asked, his voice mysterious, soft, and mesmerizing. "Because I am to you and I would like nothing more right now than to kiss those hot, sweet lips of yours, both on your face and under that incredible dress." With that he quickly closed the short distance between us and pressed his soft lips on mine.

I could feel the heat, passion and desire in his kiss. My pussy screamed with electrifying anticipation. A sexual hunger like none I'd ever felt coursed through me. I could feel his cock begin to swell firm and large against me, reiterating the desire his kisses suggested. His hands ran down my entire body . . . over my ass where he squeezed each cheek tightly and then up the front of me where he took my breasts in his hands, kneading them with urgency.

OH ... MY.... GOSH was all I could think manage to think as I felt and responded eagerly to his touch. I don't even know WHO this man is but I do know I WANT him NOW. On this granite counter top.

I . . . Want . . . Him . . .

My hunger ignited and took over like a flame, I returned his kisses with a fervent passion. He reached up and undid the hook of my dress and my breasts bounced out at him expectantly. His eyes sparkled with anticipation as he gazed hungrily at my pointed nipples. Then I felt his hot lips take one in his mouth, sucking hungrily. I pressed myself into him. I wanted more. I felt the pressure of his now rock hard cock pressing into me, tempting and beckoning me with its undeniable presence and begging to be released.

His firm hands worked my dress down over my hips, squeezing and releasing my ass as he went. I felt his finger slip between my ass crack, tickling my tightly puckered, hidden hole. I gasped at the delicious, new sensation.

As my dress fell entirely to the floor, his eyes greedily took in my naked body, stopping on the tiny tuft of hair above my desperately waiting pussy lips. He groaned and then reached under my arms and lifted me up onto the counter in one motion.

I could feel the cold granite press against my hot pussy and ass. I shivered and gave a small chuckle when I thought to myself of my earlier comment. NOW this counter was finally gonna see more juices than just the morning orange juices!

He stood between my legs, sucking on my breasts with reckless abandon. I lost myself in his excitingly rough touch. When he stepped back, my nipples, red and wet, popped out at him like fingers begging him to return for more. He pushed my breasts together and buried his face between them. My head fell back as I pressed myself into him.

By this time I could see that his cock was nearly ready to pop out of the front of his pants. But he didn't let me have his enormous manhood yet.

Instead he told me to lie back, as he placed a folded kitchen towel beneath my head. He bent my legs at the knees, resting my heels on the edge of the counter. I let my legs fall apart, giving him full view of my beckoning, wet clit. He gazed with obvious lust at the sight of what lay between my legs.

He then reached down and grabbed a bottle of Baileys from under the counter. He proceeded to drizzle a little over my smooth, soft, throbbing pussy lips. The coolness of the liquor hitting my hot pussy caused me to gasp. The alcohol tingled in an exciting way. Then I felt his tongue thrust between the lips of my pussy and I melted into it.

He hungrily licked every drop of the Baileys, sucking and nibbling, hitting every pleasure spot imaginable. White lights ricocheted through my mind as my body spasmed and my hips bucked wildly. I gasped as I felt his tongue enter further into my hole. As he swirled it about and sucked at my button, I swore I could see stars dancing between the pans hanging from the ceiling.

He bent down again and came up with an ice cube. He took the cube and began to tease my nipples with its wet, coldness. I cried out at the frigid sensation. Then when I couldn't possibly take the chill any longer, he wrapped his hot lips around my nipples, contrasting sharply with the cold.

I was nearly insane from the intense pleasure it created within me. Just when I thought I could no longer wait, he went back to between my legs and began teasing my clit with the same ice cube. Never before had I ever felt anything like this. It was freakin' amazing!

He then inserted the icy, slippery cube into my burning hot pussy hole. I gasped as the tingling cold only enhanced the white hot buzz I already felt down there. I then felt his hot lips against me as he sucked at the melting cube nestled within me. I gripped the edges of the counter as he warmed my chilled, desperate pussy with his luscious hot tongue. I was at the brink of explosion when he paused and I finally heard his zipper open.

Excited, I lifted my head and looked at him. Before my eyes he proudly released his throbbing cock from its confines. My eyes widened as I imagined that large, stiff log inside of me, reaching every pleasure spot it could find. Nearly insane with anticipation, and amazed at the size of him, I scootched my ass closer to the edge of the counter, desperately wanting to feel him plunge that enormous, stiff, rod into my hot, waiting self.

Suddenly I heard someone else clear their throat. My heart skipped a beat. The bartender stopped and I lifted my head a little to look who had come in. To my utter shock, my husband was standing there. Instantly I panicked thinking he would be terribly upset seeing I was happily engaged in the throes of white hot passion with a complete stranger. I went to sit up and then I noticed, much to my surprise, that he had an enormous bulge in his pants too!

"Don't stop on my account, hon," he said. "I've already been watching for a while." With that he went over and secured the kitchen door and then came back and proceeded to unfasten his pants, releasing his own pent up shaft.

Here I was, spread eagle on a granite counter with not one but TWO throbbing man hoods staring at me . . . wanting to enter me, to please me. I nearly exploded at the thought.

"Since you were doing such a fine job with her," I heard him tell the bartender, "continue where you stopped."

My husband then grabbed an ice cube and began to tease my nipples with it while the bartender again teased my clit with one as well. Then they both stopped and at the same time I felt their hot tongues and lips where the frigid ice once was. The sensations I felt were overwhelming. I was nearly insane as I moaned and writhed in pure ecstasy. The contrasting hot and cold on my most sensitive areas made me react with pure wanton pleasure. I bucked my hips like a wild whore, trying to force the bartender's incredible tongue inside of my hot, desperate hole. I raised my breasts as far as I could, trying to press them even further into my husband's mouth.

"Bite them, suck them hard" I told the husband. He obliged with tiny nibbles with his teeth. I cried out in pleasure, encouraging him not to stop. I felt the suction of his mouth on my breasts increase. He tugged and pulled each of my nipples vigorously between his teeth. Then he hopped up on the counter and straddled my waist, his large, throbbing shaft lying between my breasts, staring at me expectantly.

He told the bartender to tend to my lower area which, of course, he willingly obliged. Suddenly I felt the tip of the bartender's pulsating log probing and pressing at my pussy lips, searching desperately and begging for entry into my hot, wet hole. I spread my legs wider, trying to give the enormous visitor easy, inviting access.

With a single, solid thrust he entered me completely and I cried out with long awaited bliss as I felt his enormous manhood stretch me to my fullest. He pumped into me deeply, filling me up entirely; increasing his speed and thrust each time as he drove on towards ultimate release. I raised my hips, meeting him with matching fervor.

At the same time, while the bartender pounded away between my legs, my husband pressed my breasts firmly together, pinching my nipples as he rubbed his hot shaft between them. Then he advanced himself into my mouth where I greedily accepted him. I sucked and teased the tip of him, taking him further into my hot, waiting mouth slowly so I didn't gag.

I felt his hardened mass quivering and growing even more as he pushed into my mouth further and further, moaning as I sucked him and worked his cock with my wicked tongue.

The bartender pumped in and out of me, harder and faster. I writhed and moaned at the gloriously intense sensations raging throughout my body. As my pleasure reached new heights, I felt myself slipping over the brink of double ecstasy. An abyss had opened and I was teetering on the edge.

Through the mist my euphoria, I heard my husband calling out "Sam, Ohhh Sam!"

Hearing him calling out to me only fueled my passion. I sucked him harder, clenching my pussy muscles as tightly as I could around the bartender's throbbing cock, savoring every blissful second of the ecstasy I was feeling.

"Samantha! Oh SAM!!" . . . .

. . . . . . "SAM!!! WAKE UP!!!!"

My husband was standing there, looking at me oddly, expecting an answer. Dazed, I look around and saw that I was fully dressed and the counter was entirely clean. Disappointed and more than a little hot, tingly and wet between my legs, I realized I must have drifted off while leaning on the granite island. Damn alcohol!

"Are you ready to leave? Let's go say goodbye to everyone and head home. It's getting late and that dress of yours has been driving me crazy all night! I can't stop thinking about it and frankly, I can't wait to get it off of you!" he gave me a wink and a lascivious smile.

After the fantasy I just had, I deliciously shivered at the thought of what the rest of the evening might have in store once we get home. Thoughts of him slowly removing my dress and running his hands and maybe even his tongue all over me made me tingle with anticipation. I wondered about the bartender and if he was still in the other room. What would the husband think or say if I told him about my dream I'd just had? Maybe we could soon make the fantasy I had just had a reality!

"Let's go!" I told him excitedly.