Samantha's Strange Wish...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like hours but was really only a much shorter time, Dr. Maxwell emerged with a huge grin on his face. He told me everything had gone according to plan and although he had been unable to test his work because of the local anaesthetic he was sure everything would be alright.

They kept Samantha in over night and she was drugged heavily because they wanted to make sure she didn't interfere with the dressings which had been applied to her clit. I was with her when Dr. Maxwell came into the room on the second day after the operation and told me it was time to examine Samantha and see if everything was in working order. Samantha was terribly anxious worrying about what she would be experiencing once the dressings were removed. Dr. Maxwell had explained to us both they had inserted a catheter into Samantha so she could pee without moving the dressing and this was first removed much to Samantha's relief. They Dr. Maxwell carefully removed the sticky dressing from her clit! When everything had been removed I could see her clit was now much shorter than before - about 1/3rd less but still protruding from the hood! Her clit was quite red but the stitches were invisible and her clit had still retained a good shape as before. Dr. Maxwell carefully touched her clit with his gloved finger and although she jumped he assured us it was because of the soreness not the sensitivity! He was able, once Samantha had become used to his careful toughing to bear it very well and she didn't have an orgasm! Dr. Maxwell told us he was sure it was a great success but this would only be known when the swelling and soreness had disappeared and things were back to normal.

He asked us to return home in a couple of days after she was released from his clinic but to not engage in any sexual activity for at least 14 days! After this time he wanted us to report back to him with the results. After conferring with Samantha we both decided it would be a good time to have a holiday and so we told Dr. Maxwell we would stay in his city for the 14 days so we could call on him again with the results.

The next 14 days were the longest time we ever experienced! Not to be able to touch or play with Samantha for fear of arousing her too much. I was feeling the tension and Samantha wisely suggested I go into the bathroom and play with myself to relieve the tension. I was very glad to do this and came with a huge ejaculation which certainly relieved the pressure. I couldn't believe Samantha had not wanted to be fucked in these 14 days and I can tell you I was starting to get very worried that she would now be frigid!

On the 14th day we returned to Dr. Maxwell's clinic where he examined Samantha in close detail and pronounced everything back to normal but the real test would now come when we resumed intercourse and see just how aroused she would become. Dr. Maxwell was a kindly man and made a room available to us where we could have intercourse to see just what happened. After such a long time without sex, I just hoped Samantha would be O.K. We darkened the room as much as we could but it was still fairly light in there. We both removed our clothes and I asked Samantha several times if she was sure she was ready to try this again. Once she had assured me, I moved my mouth down to her cunt and began to lick her lips. I then slowly moved up to her clit and began licking that very slowly and carefully making sure I didn't lick too hard. She didn't respond at first but as I increased the intensity of the licking, she started to become aroused but nothing like she had done before the operation. With me licking and then sucking her clit she had a very slow but intense orgasm and the sign of contentment she gave at the same time was certainly music to my ears!

I now had the hardest cock in the world and had to make love to her now! I asked if she was sure she was ready and then, with her permission, I slowly inserted my cock into her juicy cunt! The feeling for me was of intense relief and I just couldn't wait to shoot my load into her but my immediate concern was for her! She was very slowly starting to become aroused and I could feel her starting to shudder as the orgasm built up in intensity. At last she gave a loud groan and then a very quiet scream as she came and at the same time I shot my big load of cum deep into her cunt!

Our excited delight that she had had what is a normal orgasm without the immediate need for more meant she was probably cured and now we would have to wait for several days to make sure.

When we reported our thoughts to Dr. Maxwell, he asked if he could examine Samantha again. For the first time Samantha was exceedingly embarrassed because she had a cunt full of cum and was afraid it would leak out on the doctor's examination table. He grinned when he realized what she was worrying about and asked the nurses to provide a tampon which was inserted to stop possible leaks! He was very pleased with the look of Samantha's clit and told us he was sure everything would be alright. He again caressed her clit but it was some time before she began to become very aroused and he stopped playing before she had her orgasm.

We have now returned home and are very pleased to report Samantha has a very reduced response to her clitoris and, although it reacts quite normally to my stimulation, she just doesn't get aroused during the day or night. I am so relieved I can't believe it. Her clit still look lovely - all the marks of the operation have disappeared and she has a very healthy looking normal clit. Dr. Maxwell had suggested Samantha lie out in the sunshine without any panties on so that the sun could beat down on her exposed clit. She was only to do this for short periods for fear of getting it sunburnt but she was sensible and did as she was told. I am sure the sun helped her quick recovery. It was very arousing for me to see Samantha lying on her back naked with her legs widely apart and her clit hood pulled back to allow the sun to reach her clit. I wanted to rush over and make love to her but knew I had to wait!

The amazing thing which Dr. Maxwell told us about right at the start was that her nipples would become much less sensitive when her clit was operated on and this is quite true. She can still reach an orgasm when I play with and suck her nipples but it now takes me a long time and I can tell you I am glad about that!

Samantha hasn't looked at another man since the operation and now we are a devoted couple and look forward to a long happy life together. Miracles can happen!

12