Same Career, New Venue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff wasn't too sure about that, since Jen was dressed much sluttier than he was. Jessi felt disappointed and knew she should have dressed a little riskier and scandalous.

Jen introduced him to the only other woman in the shop; another young, blonde woman name Jean who looked eerily similar to Jen. Jessi thought about how cute it was that they all had names that started with J.

The three women sat in the waiting chairs at the front of the store and spoke about Jeff's time at beauty school, how comfortable he was cutting men's hair and interacting with men and what was expected of the women who worked at the shop. It all seemed relatively easy to Jeff and he knew they were impressed by his confidence about the job.

Jeff's mind must have been changing while he spent more time in this body as he found these very attractive women not sexy, but cute. As a man, these two would have been bombshells and smoke shows to him. Clouds were filling his head and his wandering mind kept lingering on more feminine ideas. Just like in the mall, Jessi wondered if she was wearing the right kind of the clothes and shoes to attract the boys. Would she stand out as the hottest of the three? Should she change her hair and makeup to seem sexier? It took quite the inner struggle to bring his mind back to the interview and conversation. But, as they chatted a bit more about the store, the hours of business and the daily routine, the door chimed open and in walked the first client since Jeff had arrived.

The man was around 50 years old, but incredibly well-kept. He had a full head of hair, kept short and tight with sprinklings of grey around his temples and front hairline. Jessi was captivated by his tight jawline, probing grey-blue eyes and his impressive stature. It was strange to be so immediately drawn to this man, checking him out as a horny woman would. The man's arms stretched his polo sleeves, his chest looked thick and strong and there wasn't any sign of a gut pushing through his shirt.

"Ladies," he exclaimed with his arms out wide. "It's a beautiful day outside, but I'd rather be inside with you."

"We were just expecting you, Chuck," Jen answered back with her bright smile and bubbly voice.

"Jenni and Jeannie: the tightest bodies around. And who might you have there between you two?" he asked gesturing towards Jeff. "She almost puts you both to shame."

Shaken by how brash and forward Chuck had been with the two women, Jeff was embarrassed about what Chuck had said and worried that he had actually offended Jen and Jean by being deemed as the most attractive. But, they didn't seem bothered at all and were entranced by anything their customer was going to say.

"This is Jessi. Quite the hottie isn't she?" replied Jen. "She's just come in this afternoon for an interview and has been very impressive. We'd like to give her a test run at actually cutting a man's hair if you don't mind."

That really threw Jeff for a loop. He had no idea he was going to have to actually show off his skills during the interview and was hoping he was about to leave when the customers started showing up. This brought his anxiety right back and he could barely look anyone in the eye. If he was going to cut someone's hair, couldn't it have been some young college kid, rather than this established, handsome old man.

"I'd be happy to help as long as I get my usual," said Chuck to Jenni.

Looking Jessi cold in the eyes, he said, "Come on honey, looks like it's up to me to see if you're really good enough to cut men's hair."

Chuck reached for Jeff's arm and led him towards what he could only assume was Chuck's usual chair since there was no hesitation in his direction. Jenni and Jeanie, as he had called them, followed the odd couple and gathered the scissors and clippers Jessi would need. Chuck sat down and stared up at Jeff expectantly. His eyes started with Jessi's big, blue eyes, slowly moving down her body, scanning her curves and lingering on what could only be his favorite parts. Again, Jeff was shocked by how openly he stared. A shiver went through Jessi's body; a shiver of shame but also excitement. She knew her mind wasn't right and she worried that she had gone too far with this body. But, this man was rugged and handsome. He was confident and demanding and it seemed to turn her on. Jeff's mind was further giving into this female body's primitive feelings.

Jenni talked Jeff through what Chuck expected from his haircut and he followed her instructions as best as he could. Jeff trimmed there and cut here, making sure every hair was in the right place. He was determined to do everything perfectly; he felt like it was his duty to make sure Chuck was going to be completely satisfied with their business. He didn't want to disappoint this commanding man.

"You know Jenni, she's almost hot enough that she could get away with a mistake," he said looking towards Jenni standing in front of them. "I'm glad I can be the one to decide if she gets to work here though, that's too big of a decision for you ladies to make."

"We're glad you stopped by too, Chuck," Jenni responded, untouched and happy by the misogynistic remarks. "I think she's doing a great job so far."

It didn't take too long to get through the cut, and Jeff leaned Chuck's head back into the sink to lather and wash it out. Jeff stood next to Chuck as he tilted the chair back, and Chuck turned his head to stare right down Jessi's dress at her chest as she bent over him.

"Those tits could be much bigger, babe," he mused. "Your customers will need something better to look at when you're washing their hair. Think about upgrading to some DDs once the men start paying you."

Jeff was incredibly disturbed, but also kind of agreed with him. If men were going to be looking down her dress, Jessi should make sure she looked her best.

Jeff lifted Chuck's head from the sink, towel dried his hair, then ran a hairdryer over it to give it the style he demanded. The cut was basically over and Jeff's nerves were slowly dying away when he noticed Jenni had gone to the back of the store and unlocked one of the doors, presumably leading to a back room. Wondering why she had done that now, Jeff held a mirror in front of Chuck so he could check the full cut out.

"Move that mirror down just a bit, dear," he demanded. "I want to check your work, but I also want to see those tits."

Jessi quickly complied without a second thought and moved around him so he could judge her work from all angles.

"Jenni," Chuck said as she made her way towards them from the back of the store. "It's passable. A man could do better but the perks here are always better."

He ran his stare down Jessi's body once again and reached out to tap her right butt cheek. His touch sent a jolt through her body and Jessi made a small squeal as she jumped. A broad smiled crossed his face, then his demeanor seemed to get nastier and darker.

"You should start wearing something that shows off that ass too. It's not perfect, but something tight and short would be better for business. This dress only helps your tits, but we need to see the whole package," Chuck scolded her.

Jessi was incredibly disappointed in herself and knew everything he said was correct. What was the point of having a nice, rounded ass if her customers couldn't see it. She would need to start wearing something tighter and shorter, and maybe start going to the gym and working on her squats. Jeff started to turn towards the front register, feeling like he had failed, when Chuck reached out to grab his arm once again.

"Now hold on, bitch," he growled. "The tryout isn't done yet."

Jeff's eyes widened and his confusion must have been plastered to his forehead, because Chuck gave a great, big chuckle and looked at Jenni and Jeannie.

"They must not have told you when you were talking earlier," he grinned. "Jenni and Jeannie know there's really only one way they could get high-paying men to come back to their shop."

Jeff's mind was cloudy and he couldn't seem to think straight. Chuck's rough hands and strong grasp on Jessi's arm had caused her body to get hot and excited. His demanding tone and demeaning attitude seemed to be turning her on even more than before. This confident and smug older man knew how to make a woman submissive and bend under his control.

Jenni looked at Jessi and gestured towards the back where she had unlocked the door.

"That's a great cut, Jessi," she smiled at me. "Go ahead and follow Chuck to the back and do everything that he asks you to do. You'll be great and it'll be easy. Once you're done, come back out and we'll get you set up with your own chair pending Chuck's review."

"Your future is up to me, bitch," sneered Chuck. "Better do a good enough job."

He pulled her along, easily leading her slight body towards the door to the backroom. The lights were dim and the room was small. There were two recliners sitting along the back wall and the floor was covered with a soft, gray rug. Chuck locked the door behind them and left Jeff standing next to the door as he walked over and sat down in one of the chairs.

Jeff's eyes followed him and Chuck stared back at him with expecting eyes.

"Do you know what's happening, you dumb slut?" he laughed. "Men like me come here to get their hair cut and their balls drained by bimbos like you. Jenni and Jeannie need a man to lead them, to tell them how to keep the business thriving. They love being dominated by a strong man with a big cock, and I have a feeling, with a body like yours, you'll love it too."

Jessi's mouth started salivating with his rude language and dominating nature. Her heart was pounding as hard as she could ever remember and her knees felt weak trying to hold up her small frame.

"Look at you; a bitch in heat," Chuck rumbled.

Not knowing Jessi had once been a guy only hours earlier, he beamed as he said, "I bet you're an incredible fuck. I bet a slut like you has choked on plenty of tiny cocks. Just wait until you get a load of mine; you'll be begging for me to take you home to be my personal cum slut."

By now Jeff had also almost forgotten he had been a man only a few hours earlier. He knew he didn't have any experience being fucked by a bunch of guys, but he also knew everything Chuck said felt right. Jessi wanted him to show her what a body like hers had been missing; what a body like hers deserved. Chuck stood up from the chair and started to unbuckle his pants.

"Come over here and get on your knees," he demanded.

Jeff knew he had to listen. He actually wanted to listen, to do whatever this old man wanted him to do. Everything he said made Jessi's body ache with anticipation. She was a slut who needed a dominating guidance. She needed his business and he knew her job was now being his bimbo.

Jessi got onto her knees in front of him and sat back on her heels, almost like she had been in the same position a hundred times before. He had pulled his pants all the way off and only his boxers separated her face from his cock. Jessi could see the outline of a large rod running through the left leg of his underwear. It made her mouth water and her mind fade. There was only one thing she wanted now.

"There's a good slut. Follow orders and you'll get what you deserve," he smiled down at me.

Jessi's body responded with his approval. She felt so good and in the moment. Her mind seemed to clear and the only thing that seemed to matter was doing whatever Chuck wanted. She needed to follow his every order. Her mind and body obsessed to pleasure him. He had molded her new mind to fit her new body, and every care and anxiety in the world seemed to slip away. She was in a blissful trance, forgetting who she had been or where she was. There was only a dumb slut and her dominant master.

Jessi felt fully natural in her body and in her position. The nagging, second-guessing thoughts that had been following her all day had finally slipped away. The strong words and commanding male presence had brought her out of her funk and she was free. There was nothing left to do, except finish the job.

"The only job for a woman should be to please a man," Chuck said down to her. "A man's pleasure should be the most important part of your day, and it looks like you're starting to understand that."

Jessi bit her bottom lip, listening to wise advice.

"Get to work, slut," demanded Chuck. "I've got places to be and you've got a lot to prove."

Jessi didn't hesitate. She greedily reached up and grabbed the waist of Chuck's boxers and pulled them to his ankles. No longer straining against the fabric, Chuck's cock sprang towards Jessi's face and smacked her in the chin. The size of this old man's dick left Jessi awestruck, and her mouth hung open with admiration. Her eyes widened and a huge grin spread across her face as she wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft. She looked up at her master with an expression of worship and thanks. This was the most beautiful dick she had ever seen, and it was up to her to make sure it got the pleasure it deserved.

"I said you would be impressed, you stupid bimbo," Chuck grinned down at her. "I may be old, but I've got experience and I know how to use this giant tool. If you prove yourself to me, I'll show you just how good it can feel when I visit next."

Spurred on by his promises, Jessi couldn't wait anymore. She opened her mouth and wrapped her plump lips around the head of his cock.

"That's what those lips were made for," Chuck admired. "Your lips were perfectly made for sucking a man's huge cock."

Jessi knew he was right. She sucked hard with her lips tight around his head. She pulled her mouth off with a large pop, then attacked the tasty dick with lust and need. Swirling her tongue around the head, then lifting his cock at its base and running her tongue along the bottom of his full length, she lubricated his member with her spit. She pulled his impressive length back down so his tip was staring at her mouth so she could spit on the top of his shaft. She rubbed her spit from tip to base, trying to make the cock as wet as possible.

"You like to spit, you dirty bitch?" he laughed at her. "Why don't you try and choke on it? That'll make you sloppy with spit."

She wanted to follow his suggestion, so again she lunged at his cock with a fierce sexual hunger. With as much cock as she could muster into her mouth, she started to push her head against him, attempting to impale her throat against his head. She quickly gagged and choked, causing her to pull back and turn her head away from his cock and cough.

"That's not good enough," he growled and grabbed the back of her head. Forcing her mouth back onto his cock, he pushed her head towards his stomach and thrust his hips into her. Her eyes flew wide as his length quickly slipped past the blockage into her throat and her nose touched his pelvis. He pulled her head back allowing her to catch her breath as much as she could. Spit hung from the sides of his cock and connected to her lips and mouth. He let her gather one more quick breath before pushing her head again and sliding his massive length back into her mouth and down her throat, this time much more easily.

Jessi started to get the hang of handling his cock down her throat, and started bobbing her head back and forth. Chuck let go of the back of her head and allowed her to take control and do the work. She worked his cock from base to head, back and forth in her mouth and throat. Every few bobs, she would let him all the way out to grab a breath then quickly grab it back with her lips.

Chuck was slightly impressed with her passion, lust and quick learning, but he was never going to let her know that.

"Come on you dumb slut. Make me cum," Chuck quietly breathed. "You're going to have to work harder than that to keep this job. Every bimbo can suck like you; what makes you so special?"

Knowing she had to prove herself to him, his words slapped her but made her work even harder. She sucked and spit harder around his cock, rocking her head back and forth, faster and faster. There was no place she'd rather been than sucking on a giant cock in search of a blissful release.

Her new pace was bringing Chuck quickly to climax. He wanted to enjoy the experience a little more, but he knew he'd have plenty of opportunities to try Jessi out in the future. He let the sensation take him higher and roughly grabbed a handful of her hair.

The strong grip pulling on her hair turn her on, and she felt his arm moving her head back and forth even faster, face fucking her to help bring about his climax.

He ripped her head back and the suction from her lips made another loud slurp as his cock slip from her throat and lips. He kept his hand gripped in her hair while she grabbed his balls with one hand and milked his shaft with the other.

She knew what was coming, and eagerly stroked his sex, waiting for his cum to blast her. His balls tightened in her hand and his shaft stiffened to steel as she fondled and milked him. She opened her mouth and let her tongue hang out waiting for her tasty treat.

The first shot rang through his entire body as his cum exploded from his giant cock and sprayed across her mouth and face. Another string quickly followed coating her with his hot, gooey cum. She kept stroking and it felt like his balls were completely emptying onto her face and into her mouth with rope after rope. When he was finally starting to peter out, she wrapped her lips around his head again, sucking up the last remaining drops of cum leaking out. Like the slut she was, she swallowed down his massive load, then opened her mouth and smiled up at him to show him that the job was done.

He smiled down at her, "Good girls spit, but sluts like you must always swallow."

She grinned back at him, happy and high on his pleasure with her. Making him cum so much had filled her with pride and her body was coming down from the pleasure she had felt while servicing this giant cock. She was slightly disappointed that it was over. That was the kind of feeling she wanted to feel over and over again.

Chuck pulled his boxers and pants up and buckled them closed. Jessi got up off her knees and followed him out of the room. Chuck hadn't told her to keep her face coated in his cum, and but she felt full of pride and she stepped into the light of the store room with ropes of cum plastered around her mouth and across her face and hair.

Jenni and Jeannie were still the only ones in the store, and they smiled brightly as they looked up from their phones at Chuck and Jessi emerging from the back room. Jenni looked at Chuck for approval.

"She could use some teaching and practice," he told her. "There's always room for a bitch to be better at sucking dick. But, I think with me as her teacher, she'll be a great employee at this store."

Jenni and Jeannie clapped their hands together and gleamed at Jessi. Jessi felt sad she wasn't good enough for Chuck, but happy he was willing to come back and teach her how to be the best slut possible.

"I'll be back in three weeks at my usual time, I expect Jessi to be here and to have practiced something new with your other customers," Chuck said, handing Jenni $25. Looking at Jessi he pointed, "And I expect you to upgrade those tits and wear something better the next time I'm here. Don't make me regret giving you this job."

Jessi was already thinking about what she needed to go out and buy for outfits and how big she would need to get her tits to make her customers happy. She knew this would be the best and only job for her and was excited to start a career that was well suited for her stupid slutty mind and bimbo body.

Chuck slapped Jessi's ass one last time then walked out of the store and stepped out into the daylight. Once the door had closed, Jessi turned away from him to look at Jenni. She had her usual bubbly smile etched onto her face.