Same Damn Spot

Story Info
Wendy receives an unforgettable spanking.
1.8k words
3.86
22.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We positioned ourselves on a black, antique-looking, settee in the corner of the gothic style club's middle room, a prime location to view other scenes develop in the surrounding rooms.

Perched on the edge of the small daybed, I crossed my legs in front of me, bouncing them slightly in match with my heartbeat. He straddled me from behind and unclasped my burgundy colored corset, leaving me completely bare except for black lace boy-short underwear, which barely covered my ass.

Once in position, he began wrapping rope around my torso, slowly getting tighter and tighter. No ties or fancy twists, just simple binding with layers of rope.

"As a warm up," He explained.

I shivered as I thought about how I barely knew the man tying me up. He was about to have complete control over me. Having felt my shiver, He placed his hand on my now bare shoulder.

Leaning in, his beard tickled my neck as He whispered, "A little nervous tonight, are we?"

I leaned back into him and turned slightly so my lips grazed his ear, "A little bit, mostly excited."

He gave out a hearty, chest-moving laugh. "Alright then, let's get you tied up. I know you have been wanting to try this for a long time."

"Yes, sir," I responded with a sly grin.

In an instant, He grabbed my hair at the base of my neck with his free hand and pulled, causing an indirect pull on my clit, as if my clit had inhaled as quickly as my breath did. As He pulled my head back, his other hand tugged on the rope that had been wound around me, causing my back to arch and my head to press against his chest.

"Mmmmm, you are being quite saucy tonight, little miss. I can think of a few things we can do to change your attitude."

"Yes, sir," I responded, much breathier this time, my heart now racing along with my pulsing clit. My leg had stopped bouncing.

He bit my neck once, hard enough to make me jump but soft enough not to leave a mark, and released me. Tantalizingly, he leisurely unwound the length of the rope from around my chest.

"Put your hands behind you and grasp your elbows with your opposite hand. Good. Is that ok?"

I nodded.

"Great, you need to tell me if you're ever feeling discomfort, or loss of circulation."

I nodded again.

He began to wrap the rope back around me, this time in a figure eight, around each of my breasts and around my back, twisting around my wrists and up and over my shoulders in an intricate design I could only slightly track; my brain had begun to lose focus. Wrap, twist, tug, repeat. My breath slowed and grew deeper. I felt myself becoming calmer the tighter the rope wound around me.

As He continued to wrap me, I gazed into the room next door and watched as a threesome scene transpired. A woman, clad only in a blue cotton thong and high heeled shoes, stood strapped against a St. Andrews cross while two other women took turns hitting her with canes and floggers and paddles, abusing her ass and the back of her thighs as she squirmed on her tip toes and cried out in bursts. As I watched her body react, I felt my own skin jump slightly in response. I couldn't tear my eyes away.

I strained to listen as the two tops whispered in the woman's ear and talked to each other about how many more they would give her. I watched them rub the raw red of her ass, giving her a short reprieve from their instruments. One of them grabbed her hair suddenly and kissed her, hard, just as He had done to me. I let out a small sigh, coming back to my own reality, and turned my head slightly so I could watch Him work, though I could still hear the slaps and groans of the women in the other room.

He finished wrapping me and gave the rope a tug to check the tightness.

"How does that feel?"

"Amazing," I responded with another sigh, looking down to see my large breasts perky and firmly supported by the rope; the sexiest push-up bra I could imagine.

Chuckling, He replied, "Good. Now stand up."

Guiding me by my wrists, He helped me stand and waited until I steadied myself. I had been left heady and spinning from all the stimuli. After a moment, He began to lead me to the center of the room to a cage with a soft, black leather bench top.

Gazes from other guests tickled over me as he paraded me in front of the strangers, leading me by the rope bound around my exposed breasts. I have never been shy, but it is not often in our society that we expose ourselves so casually in front of others. My nipples tingled and tightened in response.

Arriving at the cage, he guided me so I faced against the short end of the cage bench, stepped behind me and pressed his pelvis into me. I felt the cold metal against my bare legs, the soft bench against my pubic bone and his warm body covering my ass. I shifted my weight back and forth a bit, moving my ass side to side, partly to feel him grow against me, and partly to test out the height of the bench and the pressure the position placed on my feet, which balanced delicately in my black heels.

With a slight chuckle in my ear, knowing full well I was testing his limits, He continued to let me rub against him as He ran his hands up and down my sides and kissed gently down my neck. I took a few deep breaths, feeling my chest try to expand beyond the ropes and getting pulled back in, not threateningly in a claustrophobic way, but securely in a comforting way. The ropes provided a safety net, keeping me present and grounded, letting me focus on breathing and the feeling of the taught fibers against my skin, refusing to let my mind wander too far.

Before I could fall too deeply into meditation, He placed one hand at my shoulder blades and pressed forward, bending me steadily over the bench. Keeping one hand placed lightly on my lower back he moved away and I heard him reach into his bag at my feet. I shivered immediately from the crisp air stinging my newly re-exposed backside.

"Now, since you've been ever so snarky tonight, I think it's time you were reminded who's in charge here, don't you?"

"Mmm hmm," I mumbled softly, still shifting from side to side, missing the pressure and warmth of having him pressed against me.

SMACK. His hand came down hard on my right ass cheek. I gave a slight jump with the shock and let out a moan in release.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you, do you need reminding who's in charge little miss?"

"Yes!" I responded louder, shocked from the first hit. "I do, sir."

"I thought so," He responded and I could hear the smile in his voice. "I'm going to use my hand to warm you up. Then we'll move on to the paddle and we might end up using the cane, but since we haven't played together before, I'm going to see how you do."

"Yes, sir."

My shoulder and back muscles twitched in anticipation of the next slap. He had already explained the tools He was going to use when we first arrived, going over every item in his bag, letting me feel the weight and the size. Still, I liked that He went over it again, it reminded me that we had discussed limits and safe words and likes and dislikes. I liked that He...

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned loudly, all previous thoughts immediately forgotten. I pressed hard against the table, rubbing what I could against the leather seat.

SMACK. Pause. SMACK. Longer pause. SMACK.

He continued to stroke my ass and rain down a succession of slaps, timed perfectly so I could never tell when the next one was coming.

My eyes were closed, but I knew there were others in the room, still watching me. I felt a pulsing in my clit at the thought. I have no idea how much time went by as He moved from hand to paddle, back to hand again and back to the paddle. 10, 15, 20 minutes?

At some point, the spanking stopped, highlighting both of our heavy breathing and the glow of my radioactive right ass cheek.

"You know, you're doing really amazingly," He whispered in my ear.

I wiggled against him in a daze. He chuckled and started again. Another unknown amount of time went by as I twisted and squirmed and moaned into the table.

WAP. WAP. WAP. WAP!

"Yellow!" I yelped suddenly at the last hit, shocked that I had said it. I knew my body had spoken for me though, as I felt tears stream down my face, wetting the leather bench against my cheek. He was next to me in an instant.

"What are you feeling? Do you want to get out of the ropes?"

I felt the ropes hold me in, making me fully aware how quickly my breath had shortened. My heart pounded and I bounced on my tiptoes, trying to ease the stinging.

"No," I shook my head. "No, I just need a minute."

I worked on slowing my breath while He slowly rubbed my raw ass and lower back.

"Alright," I said, once I felt in control again.

He stepped back, and after a moment said, "You know what we call this?"

"Huh?"

"What I've been doing. It's called the same, damn spot. Because, I am hitting the same..."

SMACK.

"damn."

SMACK.

"spot."

SMACK.

"Nope!" I yelped, forgetting my safe word. "Nope, I think I'm done. Yellow. Big yellow."

"No Red?" I hear him ask with a smile, "You still don't want out of the ropes?"

"Nope," I replied, shaking my head and chuckling at myself. Tears soaked the leather bench below me. I squeezed my eyes shut and focused on my breathing, occasionally letting out a sharp giggle in amazement at the storm of emotions hitting me all at once.

After a few moments, He pulled me up and I leaned into him, burying my face against his broad chest and let the tears flow. He wrapped his arms around me, placing his cheek against the top of my head as I cried against him.

"Alright," He said, "Alright. You're done... For now."

I nodded and smiled despite the tears. Already feeling a wave of relaxation coming over me.

After a few moments, He led me back to the settee and sat against the wall, positioning me so I could lean against him. My head turned back and our lips met, softly, then harder.

In those few minutes, still bound in rope with my hands clasped against each elbow, leaning against his thick chest and feeling his beard rub softly against my cheek, I felt a familiar tug on my cheekbones as I started grinning, already imagining our next scene and wondering where He would take me next.