Same Time Next Year

Story Info
This is a confusing, but just what if.
8.9k words
3.9
92.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie and I were looking forward to finally using the timeshares we bought 5 years ago. One thing then another and this was the first time we could get away. As we were checking in to the hotel I noticed the couple checking in next to us. What struck me was how much she was like Jackie, same height, same hair same body build. The woman turned and I could only see about half her face but she even looked like Jackie, I wouldn't know how much until we went up stairs. She seemed to be looking at me kind of strange then turned back to talk to her husband. They seemed to be about our age and very attractive. All four of us rode up together and got off on the same floor. Things seem to be going wrong when we both tried to put our key in the same door. That's when the man turned and we saw his face for the first time and Jackie said, "God you two could be brothers."

He looked at Jackie then his wife and replied, "All most as much as you two could be twins."

The women looked at each other and both shook their heads and said together, "Sisters maybe but not twins."

They say that everyone has a double and I can accept that but what they didn't mention was that your double is married to your wife's double and the four of you are booked into the same hotel room for the same week. What are the odds? He tried his key and it worked then I tried mine and it also worked.

He and I both said, "this is weird."

We introduced ourselves, they were Joan and Dick and we told them we were Jackie and David. Dick said, "Let's get this room thing worked out and maybe we can explore this some more. We went down to the front deck to see about getting it straightened out. The desk clerk took a second look then pulled up both names. He said that the computer had both couples listed for that room. The only possible way for that to happen, they said, was if the people booking our request both hit enter at the exact same moment. The computer would take it like we were both there booking the room together and that we would be sharing the room.

The desk clerk suggested that we go to the lounge while he tried to find another room and that the drinks were on the house. Then he called the lounge and set it up. We were enjoying the free drinks and getting to know each other. We seemed to have a lot in common in fact maybe too much it was getting kind of freaky. We each danced with both women and they said that even our dance style was the same they couldn't tell which of us they were dancing with. It was like meeting yourself from some parallel plane or some weird shit like that.

I guess after all that had happened so far, what happened next was inevitable. After about a hour and a half the women had to use the restroom. When they came back Jackie stood next to me. Since we had been married I would always slid my hand up under Jackie's dress and stroke the inner part of her upper thigh, just below her pussy. This always gets her hot and when I felt her legs respond as it always does we looked at each other to acknowledge our mutual need for each other. When we looked at each other we got the shock of our lives, it was not Jackie. We both looked at our partners and sure enough they were doing the same thing but hadn't noticed with whom yet.

Dick looked over at us and saw my hand under Joan's skirt, neither of us had pulled away. His face went from total rage to total guilt in .5 seconds. If I was stroking his wife that meant he must be stroking my wife. He patted her thigh and as Jackie looked down to smile at me she found Dick. She gasped and tried to pull away but Dick held her leg and looked back at us. Jackie's eye followed his and her face went from shock, to rage, to confusion, to utter hysteria. She stood there with her mouth open and Dick's hand still on her thigh, then busted out laughing. Then it hit all of us just how funny it was.

Jackie surprised me with her next move. She sat down on Dick's lap. She knows full well from experience that it would push Dick's hand right into her pussy and I knew she wasn't wearing panties. Joan followed her and I'm sure she knew my hand would be in her pussy as well and she was pantyless too. We all sat there for a moment realizing what was happening. I had two fingers in Joan's pussy and I'm sure Dick was doing the same. Jackie put her hands on her skirt over the fingers in her and pushed shoving Dick's finger farther into her pussy and said, "I guess we're going to share the room." There was no need to ask any one at this point we knew their response would be the same as ours.

We went back to the front desk except my arms were around Joan and Jackie was hanging off Dick. We told the desk clerk that we decided to share the room. He looked up and said, "So I see. Some how I thought you might."

Before we left Jackie said, "Computers don't make mistakes and if it thinks we should all be together who are we to disagree."

This was getting weirder and weirder there was a strange woman in my arms yet I knew just how she would react to anything I did. It was all so familiar and cozy and yet new and exciting at the same time.

When we got in the elevator Jackie attacked Dick pulling his head to her and kissing him long hard deep and wet. She took his hand and shoved it under her dress into her pussy. Joan and I were also kissing and she slid my hand under her skirt but it was slow and gentle. It was like the tender gentle side of us was watching the wild side of us. It was all too strange.

Once in the room Dick and Jackie started ripping each other's clothes off. By the time Joan and I were undressing each other Jackie already had Dick's cock in her mouth and was going after him like a starving calf. Joan and I kissed and stroked each newly exposed parts and when we were finally naked we looked back over at Jackie and Dick. We were just in time to see Dick shoot his load without warning into Jackie's mouth. She has never done that before but didn't lose a drop and after sucking him clean just looked up at him then to me and smiled. I told Joan, "Wow, she has never done that before."

Joan was stroking my cock and said, "Well she will now, I mean I will now, I mean...oh hell.....I want you to be the first man to ever cum in my mouth." She started with a slow and easy blowjob and was bringing me up fast. I looked over and Dick was now going down on Jackie so I pulled Joan into a 69 and started licking her pussy.

I could feel my balls tighten and I knew I would be cuming soon. I pushed my legs together to force her mouth off my cock but she pulled them apart and said, "I want this. Just let it happen." With that she went back to sucking me and had me ready again in seconds. When I grabbed her ass cheeks she knew it was coming and prepared herself for the first load ever in her mouth. Just like Jackie she took every drop and didn't lose any. She sucked me dry then cleaned me off. I was more determined than ever to get her off and now that she wasn't concentrating on my cock she could enjoy what I was doing to her. It wasn't long before she was moaning that she was about to cum and then her orgasm rocked her body.

Joan and I lay there together and were watching Jackie and Dick. He had mounted her now and was fucking her hard and fast. Joan and I cuddled with me behind her and we watched the action on the other bed. Joan was getting hot again and I was also hard and as our partners screamed their orgasm and fell to the bed I easily slipped into Joan's pussy from behind. We just rocked letting my cock slid in and out of her. We soon came to a very beautiful mutual orgasm as her pussy gripped my cock and I shot into her. It was not mind blowing nor did it make the earth shake but it was the most beautiful orgasm either of us had in some time. Just as we were coming down Jackie announced, "I'm hungry."

We all got dressed and went out for a late bite and this set the tempo for the rest of the week. Dick and Jackie were the newly weds and Joan and I were the same couple after several years of marriage. Still very passionate and very active but not so flamboyant. Every where we went Jackie was flashing us her panties, when she wore any. Joan did get in a few flashes but she was most flashy back in the room. There she would flaunt and strut and put on quite a show.

I would have to say that Jackie and Dick did fuck about twice as much as Joan and I did. It seemed like every time we turned around they were either eating each other or fucking. The four of us did everything together. We went to eat together, and shopped together, saw the sights together and back at the hotel at night Jackie climbed in bed with Dick and Joan and I slept together. During one brief moment when I was alone with Jackie I asked her if this was going to carry over when we got back home. She smiled and kissed me and said, "Oh I hope so. Do you think you can keep up with me?" I smiled back at her and said, "I think I can keep up but what if I don't?" Dick was coming out of the shower and on her way over to him she stroked my cock and said, "I'll just have to make sure you can."

Early Tuesday afternoon Jackie said something that caught us all off guard. It was obvious that Jackie was calling the shots the whole week. She said, "I can't get over how much you two look alike."

I replied, "Not as much as you two do, you could be twins."

She smiled and said, "That may be but what I want to try is I want both of you at the same time."

I couldn't believe it but I actually looked at Joan to get permission to have a three-way with my own wife. She of course said yes. So Dick and I got on the bed with Jackie and Joan got on the other bed to watch. We actually doubled teamed her twice that day. The first I was in her mouth and it never felt so good. She was sucking me and for the first time I had the perfect view of Dick's cock going into Jackie's pussy. He and I got a good rhythm going and it wasn't long before Jackie got filled from both ends at the same time. Joan was slowly stroking her pussy as she watched and you could tell she was getting hot.

While Dick and Jackie were resting up I went over to Joan and said, "I would love to watch you get yourself off if you don't mind."

She ran her fingers through my hair as she continued to stroke her pussy. She kissed me and said, "I would love for you to watch me but I expect a good hard fucking later."

I said, "I don't think that will be any problem." Then I lay down close to her pussy as she picked up the pace. I had never just watched a woman get off before. I've seen Jackie play with herself but we always wound up fucking or I would go down on her before she finished. I was amazed just watching her and she seemed very turned on that I wanted to. I don't know if she was over acting for my benefit or if that is how she would normally do it but it was great.

By now Dick and Jackie were ready to go again and this time I got to fuck her. I asked Joan to come over closer so she could see better. Joan and I both sat on the bed as Jackie got on her hands and knees. She took Dick's cock in her mouth and started sucking him. I have received many of Jackie's blowjobs but I have never been able to watch her do it. It was fantastic, she was fantastic. I got up to get behind her and figured Joan would stay and watch her husband but she came with me. She got up on the bed and guided my cock into Jackie. She kissed me and stroked my ass as I slid into my wife. I reached down for Joan's pussy and she opened her legs. I slipped two fingers into her and was fucking Joan with my fingers at the same pace I was fucking my wife with my cock. Since Dick and I are so "well matched" we were soon filling Jackie from both ends again and Joan was cuming all over my hand.

After a brief rest we dressed and went to dinner. Over dinner Jackie was telling us that her experience with both of us was like fucking twins. You did know or care who was in front and who was in the back it was all good. As we continued to eat she surprised us once again when she said she wanted to do something wild tomorrow. We were all excited to hear what it was and she said, "I want to switch partners tomorrow." I guess that would normally be wild but in this case it meant that we would be with our own wife tomorrow which made it even more wild.

After we ate we went dancing. My "date" with Jackie didn't start until tomorrow so she was still with Dick, but she danced and flirted and flashed both of us, and a few others in the process. She even got Joan into flashing and teasing. We got back up to the room and settled in for the night. Jackie and Dick were going at it fast and hard and Joan and I slowly fucked as we watched, then we all drifted off to sleep.

I am always the first one up and this week I have enjoyed fucking Joan awake. That's what they always do, Dick will wake up and then wake Joan by fucking her. I was getting to enjoy sliding my morning hardon into Joan's pussy the first thing each morning. I'm sure Dick has been doing the same to Jackie. We were never able to do that in the real world. Jackie and I get up at the same time and have to get ready for work and on the weekends I let her sleep.

Anyway I was just waking up and ready to slip my cock into Joan when I notice Jackie sitting in the chair. I whispered, "What's wrong?"

She motioned for me to come there so I slipped out of bed and joined her. She said, "Nothing is wrong I just wanted our day together to start early."

"How long have you been up?" I asked her.

"Not long I got up just before you," was her response. She looked around the room and said, "I guess we can't use the bed and I know you were looking forward to that wake-up fuck that Dick and Joan always have so I'm going to give you my best blowjob then we can go get some coffee, ok?." She didn't wait for my answer but just took my cock in her mouth. Even though she had sucked me off yesterday this was different. It was just her and me and it felt good to be in her mouth. Joan's blowjobs were almost the same but Jackie's was just enough different to be great.

We dressed and went to the coffee shop. Jackie just threw on a simple dress and nothing else but her sandals. We were sitting drinking our coffee and Jackie said, "Boy this has been some two days huh?"

I said, "You can say that again."

Then Jackie looked at me and got very serious and said, "You know we have never talked about having sex with anyone else. It is not anything I have ever considered even in my fantasies and is not something I even want to consider. Yet we have been doing just that with another couple for the last two days. The fact that the couple looks just like us may have something to do with it. Remember that first night in the lounge when you were rubbing Joan's thigh by mistake and Dick was rubbing mine?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah I remember."

Jackie said, "I was responding to his touch because it felt just like yours."

I nodded and said, "I know, Joan was reacting just like you would."

Jackie looked confused and said, "It just doesn't feel like we've been with another couple, it feels like we've been with and extended version of ourselves. Does that make sense?"

I knew just where she was coming from and said, "Sure it does. I know sometimes you like your sex fast and hard and sometimes slow and gentle and watching you with Dick and being with Joan I felt like I could give you both at once."

Jackie looked surprised and said, "I did feel it. It was the strangest thing but when Dick was fucking me and you were with Joan I could feel both. Like I was having two orgasms, one building fast with Dick and another one slowly growing with you and Joan. I know when I feel the things you do to me and then look and see you looking at me I feel that you can pleasure me and watch me being pleasured at the same time."

I took her hand and said, "I enjoy watching us, I mean you. I've learned a lot from watching "us".

Jackie was stroking my hands and said, "I know it is strange but everything Dick does to me is just like you do. He kisses me like you do. He touches me like you do. He even fucks me like you do. I'd swear that he was not your double but your clone."

With a smile I asked, "Do you enjoy having two of me?"

Jackie almost jumped out of her seat she was so excited. She said, "Oh, God, Yes. When I asked to have both of you it was a long time fantasy of mine. I never wanted to be with another man and still don't but I had this impossible fantasy of having you in both ends at the same time. I knew it couldn't be done but you did it. When I said I couldn’t tell which of you was where it's true. His cock is just like yours. If he is in my mouth or my pussy it feels just like you being there. Isn't that weird?"

I just had to ask, "So why did you want to swap today?"

Jackie shook her head like she was trying to clear it and said, "Well for a couple reasons. My head has been spinning with watching "us" and having two of you and all. I just wanted to be with you and we can watch "us" together. I also want to know if I'll feel the same way seeing Dick watch us as I did when I saw you watching us. I mean you both look the same sometimes I forget which one I'm fucking and which one is watching."

I got the sly smile and asked, "Have you even considered making love to yourself?"

Jackie got a look of shock on her face and jerked away from me saying, "OH, GO, Don't even go there. My head is spinning already with you fucking the two of me and me fucking the two of you. I have never thought of going down on another woman and if I did the first woman I went down on would not be me, I mean her, I mean, oh hell I don't know what I mean just don't go there."

I took her hands again and kissed them saying, "Well I think it is about time we get back up stairs and share what we have learned about each other."

Jackie was a bit shy when she said, "There is just one more thing. Tomorrow I want to go back to the other you. There is just enough difference to make it something wild. It's being you but not you. Do you mind? We are only here a couple more days and we may never see "us" again."

I squeezed her hand and said, "Not in the lest. I'm sure there is a lot more I can learn from watching "us" and then there is the other you to practice on. Now let's get up stairs."

We paid the bill and ran for the elevator. On the way up was a repeat of the night with Dick and Jackie. We were kissing hard and I had my hand hard against her pussy. Now if you think walking in on your parents fucking will fuck with your mind try walking in on yourselves fucking, that's a mind fuck let me tell you. When the door swung open there were Dick and Joan fucking like wild on the bed. All four of us froze then Jackie broke the tension when she said, "So that's what we look like."

Since we had all seen us all fucking we knew what we looked like but it broke the tension. Dick went back to fucking his wife and Jackie and I were naked, on the bed and fucking before he had taken two more strokes. This was not the slow easy fucks that Joan and I have been having but a hard fast life depending on it kind of fuck.

The day didn't go as I thought it would. It wasn't like getting back with our wives it was more like the newly weds were trying to seduce the older married couple. Jackie was hanging all over me like she did when we first married. She was hot and ready to do anything sexual any moment. During the course of the day Jackie and I fucked a total of 4 times, then there were the 3 blowjobs not to mention all the times I went down on her. I have never seen her this turned on.

We also found time to watch "us" and made mental notes. She would asked do you like what Joan is doing? Then she would say see how he's doing that let's try that. In a lot of ways it was like watching a video of yourself except this one was interactive. Instead of hitting rewind we just asked, "Would you mind doing that again. Joan and Dick found watching us just as informative and even a few times came over for a closer look. All in all the day was very unusual. The best part of the day was at night when Jackie and I got in bed together. The lights were finally out and it was just the two of us with out anyone watching. Then we made love slowly and lovingly, twice before drifting off to sleep.