Sammie Ch. 01

Story Info
Sammie can't stop thinking about her coworker.
904 words
4.02
15.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raquelr
raquelr
5 Followers

"Catharine, this is Sammie."

It was my first day at my new job, and my boss was taking me on a tour of the office. Everyone was super nice so far. When we were done with the tour, we went back to her office, where she asked me to get started reading about the business model our company was modeled after while she stepped into a short meeting.

As I nuzzled into the book, I heard a knock on the door behind me.

"Hey, I'm Alejandro. I don't think I was in my office when you went on your tour, so I thought I'd introduce myself."

What stood before me was a 6-foot-tall god of a Mexican man, with silky black hair cut long on the top and short on the sides. Probably around 35, he looked strong and kind,

"Oh, hi!" I got up from my chair to shake his hand. "I'm Sammie."

As I reached out my hand to him, I felt his eyes move down to my chest just for a moment. At a healthy D-cup, they were definitely something to look at, especially as I leaned towards him to shake his hand. I pulled my long blonde hair out of the way to give him a little better view.

As I pulled away, his eyes flitted down to my cleavage again. He reached into his pocket to pull out a business card, his bicep flexing.

"I also wanted to give you my card; sometimes people in this office can be too wrapped up in their own work to worry about welcoming the new girl. So, if you ever need anything, please, don't hesitate to call," with that, he winked at me and walked away.

As I sat back down, I couldn't help but notice that there was a wet spot quickly forming between my thighs. I wasn't wearing any panties, so if I wasn't careful, I might leak onto the chair.

I realized I needed to do something about this, so I carefully got up and made my way to the restroom to clean myself up.

Luckily, there was no one else in there, so I went into the first stall and started to grab toilet paper to mop up some of my wetness, when I realized I didn't know if that would fix the problem. I was assuming I'd keep running into Alejandro; it wasn't that big of an office. And even if I didn't run into him, I'd certainly keep thinking about it.

How was I supposed to deal with this? I'd have to banish thoughts of him from my mind, but I didn't see a way to do that without having sex with him. Or having sex at all.

....or cumming. I sat down on the toilet seat, but instead of wiping myself up with toilet paper, I wiped up some of my juices with my fingers and then licked it off of them.

I felt very weird about this, but, my boss was in a meeting, and I didn't know what else to do about this situation.

I started by sticking each one of my fingers into my dripping pussy and licking them clean, trying to get just a little bit of the wetness out to make sure I wouldn't make noise. Normally I like to stick two fingers in me and fuck myself until I cum, but I knew that would be too loud, so I started slowly massaging my clit in circles, feeling the wetness surrounding it.

With my other hand, I lifted my shirt up so I could play with my nipples. I gave the right one a couple tweaks before I brought my index finger up to my mouth and licked it up and down a few times, and then circled my already-hard nipples, making them even more sensitive.

I realized I had started stroking my clit faster, and it was making more noise. Plus, I'd let out a couple involuntary moans.

I started to slow down, but that pace just wouldn't make me cum, and I really needed to cum. So I started touching myself faster again, not worrying about how much sound it was making. I rubbed my clit faster and faster until I realized what I really wanted was to stick my fingers in my pussy.

No one has come into the bathroom, so I slowly put one finger inside of me and started fucking myself. As I started to get more worked up, I stuck another finger in.

It was taking all I had for me to not moan. All I wanted was a hot, giant, loud orgasm, but I couldn't have that right now.

But, suddenly, my fingers found the right spot and I could feel my orgasm coming. I was so turned on by the idea of fucking Alejandro that I knew I was going to cum a lot. I pulled up my skirt all the way to make sure I didn't get it wet with one hand, and kept fucking myself with the other until I came harder than I ever had.

I felt so much better after cumming. I very carefully cleaned myself up, flushed the toilet, and pulled down my skirt. I went to the sink and washed my hands and then made my way back to the office.

Luckily, my boss wasn't back yet, so I sat down and continued to read.

raquelr
raquelr
5 Followers