Sammie Ch. 03

Story Info
Alejandro confronts Sammie at work.
1.4k words
4.1
6.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raquelr
raquelr
5 Followers

Getting dressed for work Monday morning, I made sure I put on panties. I wasn't normally a fan of them, but I knew I wouldn't be able to control how wet I got just seeing Alejandro, and I didn't want to take any chances of leaking onto my skirt.

Over the lacy, black panties I put on a tight-fitting black pencil skirt and a form-fitting, long-sleeve black top. I finished off the look with some red pumps. Definitely work appropriate, but definitely hot.

My entire morning was filled with meetings, and as Alejandro and I worked in different departments, that meant I didn't see him. He wasn't there at lunch, either, which wasn't odd, and I knew we couldn't talk about what had happened, but I just wanted to see him.

Finally, after lunch, I passed him in the hallway. I tried to smile at him, but he looked right through me, as if I was just a pane of glass in the middle of the hallway.

After that, I couldn't stop seeing him. Every time I got up to get some water, go to the bathroom, whatever, he was there, looking right through me. Not even acknowledging that there was a person there.

Disappointed, I gave up. He must have started feeling guilty about what happened and decided to freeze me out. I got through the rest of my day and even decided to stay a little later to finish up some work I had half-assed earlier while thinking about Alejandro.

After about an hour of work, I got up to refill my water bottle.

All of a sudden I felt breath on the back of my neck. "Why are you here so late?" Alejandro asked. He placed one hand on my ass, lightly.

Not turning around, I told him, "I didn't get much work done earlier. I was really distracted."

I felt his hand slide down my ass, then my thigh, and his fingertips grabbed the end of my skirt. "Did you think I forgot about you?"

I breathed in sharply. "Maybe," I whispered.

He started fingering the edge of my skirt, pushing it up just a bit — maybe an inch. "Sammie," I shivered at him saying my name. "I could never forget about you." He moved my skirt up another inch or so. "Could you forget about me?"

"N-no," I managed to get out, so turned on by this teasing that I could already feel my panties soaking through.

"I'm sorry, what?" he asked, moving my skirt up another inch

"No," I got out, louder that time, more confident.

"No what?" his tongue flicked my ear lobe. His hand pushed up my skirt.

"No," I said. "I could never forget about you."

He pushed my skirt up so that my ass was now exposed, and he cupped my ass with his hand. "Do you want me to touch you?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Even though we're in the office?" he asked. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," I almost screamed.

"Yes, what?" he asked, now gently rubbing his fingers on top of my soaked panties.

"Yes, I really, really, really want you to touch me," I said.

He lightly bit my ear and slid his fingers into my wet hole at the same time. The sensation was almost too much for me. I moaned loudly, but then quickly covered my mouth, as I didn't know if anyone was still at the office.

"Naughty girl. Tim is still here," Alejandro said as he took his fingers out of me and dragged them along my slit.

Tim was my boss. He sat all the way across the office, so it was doubtful he could hear anything, but my boss was still in the office.

Alejandro opened up my pussy lips and rubbed his finger ever so lightly over my clit. As it started throbbing for more I let out another involuntary moan and leaned my ass into him.

"You slut," he said, breathing onto my neck. "I just told you Tim was here and you're going to continue to make noise? What a bad-" he spanked me firmly but lightly, "girl-" another spank, "you are." Spank.

He teased my clit again, running his finger in slow circles across the top of it. He wouldn't give me release. Then he plunged a finger into me.

"Fuck," I moaned.

"I. Thought. I. Told. You. To. Be. Quiet," each word was accented with a swift smack on my ass.

With that, he started fingering me faster, with two fingers pumping in and out of me and his thumb on my clit. It felt so fucking good to feel both his hands on me — one fucking me and one holding onto my ass, ready to pull back and spank me if I made any noise.

He leaned forward and bit my ear, and that was all I could handle. My pussy exploded juices all over the inside of my skirt and ran down my legs and into my shoes. Alejandro pulled his fingers out of my cunt and held them up to my mouth. "Lick them," he commanded.

I slowly took one of his fingers in my mouth, sucking it all the way clean, making sure to get all the way to the base. Then I did the same thing with the other, loving the way my pussy tasted and how Alejandro made it feel. I looked up at him when i was done.

Without saying a word, he turned me around and pushed me down so that I was now kneeling in my own cum. "Take my cock out," Alejandro ordered me.

I reached up and undid his belt buckle, the button on his trousers, and then unzipped him. I was going to try to be discreet, as we were still at the office, but he was already so hard that I couldn't fit his cock through the opening in his boxer briefs, so I had to slide his underpants down his legs, too. It stood about 8 inches long. I knew what he wanted me to do, but I wanted him to say it, so I just looked up at him expectantly.

"Suck me off, slut."

With that, I took him in my mouth. His dick was definitely wider than average, but it was at the perfect thickness that I knew it would feel amazing in my pussy but wasn't going to make my mouth tired too quickly. I did one big stroke where I swallowed as much as I could of him, and then pulled off and started sweetly sucking just the head. I heard him moan.

I pulled off and looked up at him. "I thought we weren't supposed to be making any noise," I teased."

"Keep going, slut."

I continued sucking on his head, circling my tongue around the bottom of it every couple strokes. I started rubbing the shaft with my hand, moving up and down in rhythm with my mouth. I slowly started to take more of it in my mouth, coming almost all of the way off of it each time I pulled back, so he could really feel how deep I was going. Soon I had almost all of him in my mouth, sucking bath and forth on his cock.

I felt him get even harder in my mouth, and he grabbed my hair and started moving my head back and forth in the rhythm that he wanted. "I'm gonna cum in your fucking dirty little mouth, you fucking slut," he said, thrusting in and out of me, still kneeling in my own cum.

He gave another hard thrust and then I felt his cum explode into my mouth. I waited until he was done and then swallowed it. "Lick me clean." he said.

Starting on the underside, I licked from base to tip and lightly flicked my tongue when I got to his head. I felt him shudder.

I continued licking him. When I was finished, I again looked up at him, awaiting instructions. "Get me dressed," he said.

I pulled his boxers back up, followed by his pants. I zipped and rebuttoned them before redoing his belt, too. When I was finished, he just walked away, leaving me alone in a puddle of my own cum.

What was I supposed to do?? I got up as quickly as I could and returned to my desk. I had to get out of there. I grabbed my coat to cover up the wet spot on my skirt, turned off my computer, and high-tailed it out of there.

Oh shit. It's Tim.

"Hey, Sammie!" he waved. "Have a good night!"

Acting as naturally as I possibly could, I managed to get out, "you too!"

"You're all wet!"

Shit. He noticed. "Yeah, the water fountain must have something wrong with it because it exploded all over me when I was filling up my water bottle," I said. "I was gonna put in a work order tomorrow."

raquelr
raquelr
5 Followers