Sammie Series 03

Story Info
Fun for the Wife.
3.4k words
4.25
14.8k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 12/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sitback
sitback
6 Followers

3. The Blind Date

The Blind Date

Preface: It is a nice situation that Wayne has. He has a wonderful wife and 2 great boys Roy (age 15) and Glen (age 10). Wayne and his wife Suzanne are heavily involved in a youth marching band that their son Roy is in. Wayne helps the band and Suzanne oversees the pageantry unit. It was Suzanne's efforts with pageantry that caused her to become friends with Samantha (Sammie for short), one of the older girls in the unit. Sammie, not living in a great environment wanted to move out of her parents home as soon as she turned 18. Unfortunately, her plans changed when her relationship with her boyfriend ended suddenly. It was at this point that Wayne and Suzanne offered to let her move into their house. Shortly after she moved in, Wayne, Suzanne, and Sammie would discover their desires for each other and act on them.

********* This is the 3rd story in the Sammie Series *********

After a few months of Wayne pleasuring both Suzanne and Sammie; and, believe it or not, Sammie and Suzanne having fun with each other, Sammie admitted she was ready to start dating again. Having tasted what an older man can provide and not wanting to date "kids" any longer, she asked Wayne if he could set her up with any of his friends. Wayne told Sammie that he would try to think of someone, but seeing that he really didn't hang out with many people his age except band parents, it may be tough to come up with someone. Wayne thought about people at his work and there just wasn't any names coming to mind. Sammie kept bugging Wayne, even asking about it while lying in bed cuddling after having sex.

A couple weeks after discussing this with Sammie, Wayne got a phone call from an old friend. He had wanted to touch base with his friends that he lost touch with after getting married. He explained that his marriage was now on the rocks and he was just looking to have some fun. Wayne told his friend about Sammie and asked if he'd like to meet her. Without a moment of hesitation, he agreed, but wanted Wayne there initially to introduce them and relieve any stress of not knowing each other. The plan was that they would all meet at a local restaurant on the coming Friday evening.

Wayne told Suzanne he was going to take Sammie out for dinner and it would be there that Sammie would meet her "date" for the first time. Wayne figured she could go with him elsewhere if they hit it off or just end the date at the restaurant if it didn't. Sammie was apprehensive about her blind date, but was going to go through with it. She put on a tight short dress and a very flattering blouse. When they got to the restaurant, the "date" hadn't arrived yet. Wayne and Sammie small talked while waiting, but Wayne couldn't keep his eyes off of Sammie's legs and the occasional peak up her short dress. Wayne admitted to Sammie that this "blind date" was really bugging him. He told her he isn't jealous of her dating younger guys, but dating an older guy was making him jealous for some reason. Sammie leaned in and gave Wayne a very sensuous kiss and told him that she didn't "really" want to do this, but felt bad that Suzanne was having to share him. When Sammie's date arrived, Wayne explained to his friend that things had changed. Sammie wasn't ready for dating yet, but they would sit and have dinner and maybe hang out at the house following dinner.

Dinner went well. Sammie and her date actually got along great, but there was no spark. Seems in hind-sight, the date probably wouldn't have worked out. There was no sexual energy at all between them. Wayne was talking to his friend outside the restaurant about why there wasn't any energy between him and Sammie. His friend told Wayne that there was no way he would believe that Wayne wasn't fucking Sammie. He said you could feel it from the moment he walked in the room. He also admitted that he was actually hoping that Wayne would have brought Suzanne along. He always kind of had a thing for her and now knowing that Wayne was fucking Sammie, he didn't see it as a problem to finally admit it. Wayne decided to further this by inviting Suzanne to meet them at the movies.

Wayne, Sammie, and his friend were already in the movie theater when Suzanne arrived. The movie theater only had 1 other couple in the theater and they were seated up towards the front with Wayne's group in the back. Wayne stood up and gave his wife a kiss and told her he had a surprise for her. When she looked over at Wayne's friend, she saw Billy and immediately remembered him from Wayne's hockey playing days. She gave Billy a hug and exchanged the normal pleasantries. Suzanne asked Wayne quietly how the date was going and Wayne admitted it wasn't going well. Wayne explained that Sammie has become his date for the night. He told Suzanne that if she wanted to, Billy would be her date. Suzanne was a little uncomfortable with this, but agreed to sit between Billy and Wayne with Sammie on Wayne's other side.

The movie started and Wayne felt like he needed to relax Suzanne a bit. He reached down into her lap and discreetly started rubbing her pussy through her pants. Suzanne looked at Wayne like he was crazy and he just told her to enjoy it. Sammie noticed what Wayne was doing and started rubbing Wayne's dick through his pants. Billy was unaware any of this was going on because the theater was dark and he was actually watching the movie. As Suzanne started to relax and get turned on, emitting soft moans, Billy looked over and saw what was going on. He noticed that Suzanne's pants were undone and Wayne's hands were buried deep into them. He also noticed that Wayne's dick was out of his pants and in Sammie's soft grip. Billy decided he wanted to join the fun and reached over and started to unbutton Suzanne's blouse. Once he had it open, he felt her breast through her bra and then pulled the bra up exposing her tits to him. He leaned his head down and kissed her nipple, flicking his tongue softly around it. Wayne noticing this, removed his hand from Suzanne's pants, pulled her chin to him and gave her a soft kiss, and told her to have fun. He then turned his attention to Sammie.

Billy softly put his hand down Suzanne's pants and started rubbing her wet pussy the same way her husband was. He spent a considerable amount of time rubbing the hood of her pussy. He noticed that every time he touched it, Suzanne would jump slightly. He wanted to get more access to Suzanne's pussy and started to pull her pants down. She lifted her ass and allowed him to get them off of her. She then reached over and started to rub Billy's dick through his pants. Suzanne was always satisfied with Wayne's dick, which is not real long, but she always thought it was thick. Suzanne found out that Wayne had nothing on Billy. He was very long, probably 10 or 11 inches, and she guessed it must have been 5 inches thick. When she grabbed his dick the first time and felt how thick it was, her animal instincts took over and she had to have it. While he was rubbing her pussy, she unbuttoned his pants and pulled that big dick out of his pants. She told him to sit up and she spent a little bit of time jacking off that monster dick. She whetted her lips and bent over to take it into her mouth. She slowly put her mouth over the tip of his dick, teasing him just a little, before putting her mouth further onto his rod. She was only able to get about half the dick into her mouth before gagging. She kept trying though, finally getting about 3/4 of it into her mouth when the sound of the credit's rolling caught their attention. Billy and Suzanne quickly put themselves back together so that they could leave the movie theater. Outside the theater, they decided that they would meet back at Wayne and Suzanne's house. Suzanne told Wayne that she would ride with Billy and Sammie could ride with him.

It was about a 10 mile ride back to the house. Suzanne figured she would continue what she started in the movie theater. As soon as they were in the car, she had Billy's pants open and his dick back into her mouth. She continued to try to get that whole dick into her mouth. After a few more gags, she finally was able to take his dick all the way into her mouth. She then started working on it furiously. She would slide her mouth up and down on his dick, while stroking his balls. She would often change her technique and only suck on the top of the dick while using her hand to jack him off. After about 10 minutes of this, Billy couldn't take any more and he exploded into her mouth. Suzanne has become quite the accomplished dick sucker during her 16 years of marriage and even more so, became awesome at swallowing entire loads within losing any of the cum. But that load that Billy shot seemed like it was gallons. She couldn't keep it all in and a good portion dripped onto Billy's car seat. Suzanne didn't miss a beat though, she swallowed what was in her mouth and then proceeded to clean up what dripped onto the seat. She would use her fingers to get it off the seat and then slowly insert her fingers into her mouth, licking Billy's cum from her fingers. It was about that time they reached the house.

Wayne and Sammie were already home and heading into Sammie's bedroom. Wayne again winked at his wife. She wondered why, when he pointed at her blouse. The big joke in the house is Suzanne can't take a bite of food without dripping it on her blouse. Sure enough, there is a big cum drop on her blouse. She gave Wayne her "fuck you" look and then used her finger to remove it from her blouse and then licked her finger teasingly at Wayne. She then blew him a kiss and whispered "thank you" to Wayne. Wayne and Sammie closed the bedroom door and started their own "play time".

Suzanne asked Billy if he needed anything and Billy answered, "only you". He stepped over to her, picked her up, and carried her to the bedroom. As they closed the door behind them, he slowly started removing Suzanne's clothes. Understand that, when Suzanne gets turned on, slowly is not the way to go. After Billy got her undressed, she started pulling off his clothes like they were on fire. She started to knell down to take Billy in her mouth again, but he stopped her it was his turn and told her to lay on the bed. He started at Suzanne's ears, licking her ear lobes softly. Suzanne wanted nothing to do with this slow stuff and started urging him on. He whispered in Suzanne's ears that he was going to take his time. He's wanted to fuck her ever since he met her and he wasn't going to hurry things. Suzanne finally relaxed and let Billy control the pace.

He licked down her neck line to her tits. Billy told her that he loved her tits. Not too small, but not so big they aren't sensitive to the touch. And boy were Suzanne's tits sensitive. Billy spent a good amount of time licking her tits. He licked to take his tongue and circle the nipple with it, occasionally flicking his tongue over the top of the nipple. This was so different than Wayne who licked to be much more aggressive with Suzanne's tits, bitting and pulling on the nipples. Suzanne always liked the aggressiveness, but was getting very turned on with the soft slow approach that Billy was taking. He slowly worked his hand back down to Suzanne pussy. He would take his finger and slowly insert it into her pussy. As he would start to pull it out, he would move it forward in her pussy so that he would slide against the hood as it was being removed. He did this at the same slow pace he was taking on her tits.

Billy started licking down Suzanne's stomach to her pussy. He softly licked the top of her pussy hood and then drove his tongue deep into her pussy. He licked her up and down her slit, taking in all her juices. Suzanne would lift her ass up to allow him to lick as deeply as he could. He would stop licking every once in a while and spend some time with his finger rubbing her clit and hood. After only about 5 minutes of this, Suzanne felt an orgasm coming on. Not a small orgasm either, but a powerful, squirt all over the bed orgasm. She started moaning, trying to warn Billy that she was going to squirt so that he wouldn't get bathed by her juices, but Billy didn't move. He stayed right there licking her pussy until Suzanne couldn't hold back any more. The orgasm hit and Billy got absolutely drenched by Suzanne's powerful orgasm. Without a single complaint, Billy moved on top of Suzanne and started to insert his huge dick into her.

Now Suzanne doesn't have a small pussy. Wayne and her play around a lot and Wayne loves to insert large items into Suzanne's pussy (beer bottles, shovel handles, "Fred the huge dildo", and entire hands (fisting)). Suzanne doesn't like the fact that she's big there, but she enjoys it when Wayne does these things so she feels the price is worth it. But that dick of Billy's. When it started sliding in, Suzanne felt like she was a virgin again. He stretched her so far, so thought her Hyman broke again. Billy being used to having to be easy on women because of his size, knew he had to go slow. He would insert some of his dick and then stop to let Suzanne's pussy adjust to the size. Then he would insert more. He would continue this until his balls banged against Suzanne's ass. Suzanne, being as turned on as she has been in years, couldn't take it any longer and had her second orgasm before Billy started to really fuck her. He felt her juices flowing around his dick and dripping out on the sheets. This caused him to go into overdrive and again, without even starting to fuck her (remember, he had only inserted it into her at this point), blew his load deep into Suzanne's pussy.

They both looked at each other and said "wow" simultaneously. Suzanne was worried that Billy wouldn't be able to fuck her now, but Billy assured her that his dick was still rock hard and he was going to fuck her like there was not tomorrow. He then started moving in and out of Suzanne. A slow pace at the beginning with Suzanne moving to match every move. Billy started to slowly build up steam, increasing his pace and Suzanne was again matching him. She couldn't believe how great that big dick felt inside her. She had no idea how her pussy could take the behemoth dick, but it was and she wasn't complaining. After fucking in this position for a few minutes, Billy, without removing his dick from Suzanne's pussy, rolled onto his back and pulled Suzanne on top of him. She started riding that dick like it was the last time she would ever get fucked. She couldn't believe how high she had to lift her ass up to get to the end of his dick before plunging herself back down his shaft. She could not believe how great he felt inside of her. Billy was reaching up and playing the Suzanne's tits while Suzanne was riding Billy's dick. After a few minutes of this, Suzanne was getting ready to have her third orgasm of the night. She started a low growl and slowly turned into an animal with Billy. "Fuck Me Billy, Fuck Me Hard" she screamed. Billy started thrusting up into Suzanne while Suzanne was throwing herself down his shaft as quickly and as hard as she could. She started thrashing around as the orgasm was coming onto her. Their bodies were in motion as one when the orgasm finally hit. Suzanne unleashed a flood on Billy that neither have ever seen before. She squirted for what must have been three minutes. All of it while riding Billy's cock. The sheets, the mattress, and BIlly would all have to be cleaned after this session.

Billy just smiled though and asked her how she was doing. Suzanne answered back that it was awesome. Billy informed Suzanne that he didn't cum during her orgasm and he still had something left for her. Suzanne smiled and told him that she could go again. Billy had Suzanne get on all fours, with her ass in the air. He slowly inserted his dick into her pussy and started fucking her again from behind. Billy was playing with Suzanne's ass while fucking her. Putting fingers into her hole and removing them. Suzanne has only been fucked in the ass once so she was pretty tight there. Billy had plans to invade this hole tonight. He licked her fingers and slowly inserted two fingers into Suzanne's ass. She told BIlly that there was no way his dick was going to fit into her ass. He just chuckled, which to be honest, scared the hell out of Suzanne (but a good kind of scared). Suzanne told Billy there was some vaseline in the night stand, which Billy removed without removing his dick from Suzanne's pussy. He continued to fuck Suzanne while putting some vaseline onto and into her asshole. He then removed his dick from her pussy.

He put a lot of vaseline onto his dick, the head all the down the shaft. He then asked Suzanne to lean forward and rest on her elbows and forearms. With her ass more in the air, he told her to relax. He then put the head of his dick against her asshole. He slowly slid the head into her ass. Suzanne felt like she was going to rip apart. He stayed there though. With only the head of his dick in her ass. As her ass slowly adjusted to the size, he slid more into her. As he did this, he would slowly pull back and then push in again. He was fucking her ass with about 1/4 of his dick. Suzanne was in heaven. She couldn't believe how good this felt. She started moving back onto his dick as he thrust forward. Slowly getting 1/2, then 3/4 and finally all of his dick into her ass. She was amazed at how fast her ass adjusted to having that monster cock inside her. He was thrusting forward aggressively. This was not going to be a soft sensuous ass fuck - her ass was going to be fucked hard. Suzanne was really feeling great now. The pleasure this was giving her was new and unique. She'd never been ass fucked like this before. She was matching Billy's thrusts by rocking her ass back and meeting him. The force of the meeting was felt every time his balls swung and hit her in the pussy. They were fucking like animals now. Billy's started feeling the heat in his balls and knew an orgasm was building. He yelled that he was going to cum. Suzanne reached under her stomach and started furiously rubbing her pussy with her hand. As BIlly started filling her ass with his cum, that, combined with her rubbing her pussy, she started having a 4th orgasm.

They collapsed on the bed exhausted. Billy admitted to Suzanne he has wanted to do that since they first met. Suzanne told BIlly that her and Wayne often fantasize openly about who they would fuck and Billy's name was often the one called out during their love making. They both fell asleep, completely exhausted, but completely satisfied.

sitback
sitback
6 Followers