Sammi's Gloved Threesome

Story Info
Sammi introduces George to the joys of a threesome.
3.8k words
4.61
17.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSF79
JSF79
54 Followers

This story follows on from Sammi's Gloved Surprise and is response to some kind readers who wanted to know what happened next.

*****

George sat in the dimly lit bar talking to Sammi, trying to make out as much of her strong, gorgeous features as he could and watching her bring her glass to her exquisitely painted lips to take a sip of her drink. Although outwardly they were just work colleagues getting a well-earned drink after a long day in the office, George constantly played the events of a few days ago through in his mind and marvelled at how the thought of doing the same again kept his manhood permanently standing to attention.

Sammi had unexpectedly fulfilled a lifetime fantasy for George and indulged his fetish for women wearing rubber gloves. Of course she'd also introduced him to the delights of making love to a transsexual woman, something he'd never even contemplated before, and now that was all he could think of. As they chatted away George wondered if he would get another chance to taste this enchanting woman's delights and once again felt himself falling under her spell as she used exuded sexual energy from every pore and flirted with him masterfully.

Just as he thought he could stand it no longer and considered dropping any pretence at subtlety, a young girl walked past their table and doing a double-take as she did so. She took a step backwards and turned to face them both, her face erupting in a broad smile as she did so.

"Hi George, fancy seeing you here!" He realised that it wasn't a young girl standing there but the incredibly petite Tori, a girl in her early twenties from accounts downstairs in his office. Tori then recognised his drinking buddy and greeted her with equal enthusiasm. "Sammi, how are you? I haven't seen you in ages..."

Pleasantries were exchanged and before George knew it Tori was seated at their table and chatting animatedly with Sammi. He wasn't sure, but he thought he detected a hint of sexual tension between the two women as they spoke. It was different to when Sammi was flirting with him, she seemed to exude an air of superiority without being condescending and Tori appeared to lap it up. Having said that he had noticed that Sammi seemed to draw attention from just about everyone in the pub, even in the dim light she had a magnetic aura that no one could ignore so George wasn't sure what was real and what was the result of his over active imagination.

Drinks flowed and the hours passed in easy conversation and George couldn't help himself from casting his eye over Tori: she was incredibly petite, barely four feet ten inches and with a waist so tiny he was convinced she couldn't be more than the mythical size zero. She had long brown hair that she wore straight and it stopped just above the waist band of her stone-washed jeans. She wore a simple white t-shirt that somehow made the most of her small but very pert breasts and on her feet were a simple pair of Vann's. Nothing fancy, very understated, yet somehow incredibly attractive, she had an easy, broad grin that lit up her face and changed her from slightly plain to absolutely mesmerising.

Clearly Tori and Sammi knew each other and as the evening drew to a close he got lost in his own thoughts, berating himself for missing out on an opportunity. Suddenly he realised Sammi had turned to him to speak:

"So George, can I assume you're happy to come back to my place for a night cap?" her almost rhetorical question was met with an enthusiastic nod from George, "Tori is going to join us but wants to pop home first to freshen up and change out of her work clothes" she informed him.

George was flooded with mixed emotions: on the one hand he was thrilled to be spending more time with Sammi and even more excited to be invited to her home, but on the other hand he couldn't see how the addition of a third person into the mix could do anything other than thwart his ambitions for a night of fetish tranny passion. Nonetheless, he wasn't going to say no and so they made their way out to the car while Tori went off on her own. Sammi lived across town from their office and the pub and the journey took just over twenty minutes to complete. For the whole of the journey George stole furtive glances at his beautiful companion and tried to visualise the surprise hidden beneath her modest yet fashionable female clothing.

Sammi had an amazing figure borne out of countless hours in the gym and running several miles a day. She possessed long and beautifully shaped legs that ended in a pert, firm bum that was round enough to be unmistakably feminine yet slim enough to make whatever she wore look fabulous. George knew that all the men in his office fancied Sammi and he was fairly sure Sammi knew the effect she had when she sauntered through their floor. She had an ability to make whatever she wore look cutting edge, fashionable and incredibly attractive, as one observer commented: all the women want to be her and all of the men want to be with her! George couldn't help but wonder at what their reaction would be if they knew the surprise that lurked between her legs...

Once in her apartment Sammi made them both a drink and said she was going to change into something more appropriate, she also asked George to let Tori in when she arrived. George had not long settled into the sofa with his drink when the intercom buzzer sounded, he answered it and duly let Tori in. As he opened the door from the communal hallway into Sammi's apartment it took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the different lighting levels and by the time he had done so Tori was already in the apartment and standing in the middle of the lounge.

George could barely believe his eyes, instead of the petite and innocent looking young woman he was expecting he saw a highly provocative and very attractive woman in one of the sexiest outfits he'd ever seen. Tori had always been attractive but she'd always dressed down, somehow underplaying her sexiness as if embarrassed or unsure what to do with it. She preferred Jeans and flat shoes, and tended towards non-descript tops that could often be described as unisex. Of course it didn't stop her being attractive; she had a gorgeously petite figure, naturally did not have an ounce of fat on her and possessed a smile that could stop traffic. Yet somehow she was always just on the slightly plain side of attractive, like an unpolished gem waiting to be discovered.

The woman that stood before him definitely did not fit that description! Tori stood in front of the fire place looking at framed photographs stood Tori wearing a white latex blouse with the collar stood up and a black leather studded chocker around her neck, the short sleeves were tight fitting and ended not quite halfway down her slim yet toned biceps, her arms continued to her small delicate hands which were encased in very glossy short black latex gloves. Below the blouse she wore a short pleated black latex skater skirt that flared out from her tiny waist and showed off her legs and pert derrière to perfection. She stood a little taller than usual in a pair of black patent knee high boots with the highest chromed metal heels George had ever seen. Her hair was in a single broad pony tail and George was absolutely mesmerised.

He stood there for what seemed like an eternity, gawping at this embodiment of female sexuality as if he was scared that one false move or noise from him might break the spell and cause her to disappear. Tori for her part seemed completely unaware of his attention and moved casually around the room as if waiting for a doctor's appointment. George was fascinated by how the latex of the skirt rippled and returned to shape as she moved and how the light from various candles played across the glossy black surface. As George listened to her heels clicking loudly on the wooden flooring he realised that something in has pants had started to stir and he began looking for a way to hide the growing bulge in the front of his pants.

Just as panic started to creep in he heard another pair of heels walking down the hallway and he turned to see Sammi make her entrance. For the 2nd time that night George was stunned by what he saw and stood rooted to the spot, unable to process the unexpected turn of events. Sammi was wearing a tight bustier which pushed her breasts upwards and outwards, her skin all across her chest, shoulders and arms was covered by an intricate mosaic of tattoos that disappeared into a pair of black shoulder length opera gloves made of the softest black leather. Her behind was perfectly highlighted by an incredibly tight, short black leather miniskirt and on her legs she wore a pair of tall black thigh-high boots with five inch stiletto heels.

George was stunned; his mind was reeling as it tried to keep up with the rapidly developing situation. What the hell was going on was all he could think to himself and he realised that once again Sammi had turned his world upside down; he was so far out of his comfort zone that he just stood rooted to the spot, mouth open and eyes out on stalks. He didn't know what was happening or what he should do next, he just knew that he was looking at the two sexiest women he had ever seen and that they worked in his office! How did that happen? How had he not noticed them before?

Sammi gave off an air of confidence and absolute authority while Tori seemed to be both submissive and slightly rebellious at the same time, she came across as a feisty fem-fatale that was just daring everyone to try and take her on. As Sammi walked across the room, her high heeled booted clacking loudly on the floor the air fairly crackled with sexual tension. She walked straight past George and confronted the previously quiet and meek Tori who seemed to have burning resentment in her eyes. Sammi was considerably taller than the diminutive younger woman and as she looked down at her, Sammi grasped either side of Tori's face with her leather gloved hands.

The much smaller girl looked up into the eyes of the leather-clad transsexual goddess and didn't so much as flinch or bat an eye as Sammi reached down and kissed her fully on the lips. For a moment Tori seemed to melt and George thought she was going to collapse but quickly the kiss became more passionate and Tory became emboldened. Reach reached up on tip-toes the better to greet the other woman and forced her tongue into Sammi's mouth, eager to express her desire and passion. Female tongue encircled and danced with transsexual tongue as each woman grew ever hotter and more aroused. Tori's left hand reached round the much taller woman and grasped her lovers leather covered buttock.

George could hear the skin-tight, slightly clingy latex gloves on Tori's hands running over the tight, smooth and very soft black leather skirt that was stretched over Sammi's arse, without realising it he started massaging his swollen member through his trousers and could feel the uncomfortable tightness in his crotch as his engorged manhood strained against the confines of his underwear. Eventually the two women broke off their kiss, each visibly flustered and turned on by their exchange. Sammi looked at George for the first time and silently beckoned him over.

Hid did as he was commanded and found himself standing before the two women he had just seen kissing so passionately. He looked from face to face, desperately trying to gauge the situation and work out what was to happen next. Was he going to be allowed to join in their little tryst or was he to be expelled as an unnecessary spectator? He realised that he would be happy to just watch whatever they had planned but secretly hoped for more; since his first experience of tranny love with the gorgeous Sammi he had been able to think of little else. He had never previously considered such things and always thought of himself as being totally straight.

George did have his fetishes though, he loved anything to do with fetish clothing; leather, latex, boots, gloves, hoods, you name it and he would get a secret thrill from it. Until last week he had never acted upon it, he never thought he would even get the chance in his humdrum little world. But Sammi had changed all that and now he stood before her hoping she would once again allow him into her dark, illicit and oh so exciting world and that she might once more get him to do things that just a few weeks ago would have been unthinkable.

Time seemed to stop, what in reality was just a few seconds seemed like an eternity to George as the two women appeared to ponder his fate. And then without so much as a word or signal between them, Tori reached out her petite, delicate; latex covered hand and firmly pushed down on his left shoulder. George took the hint and sank to his knees right in front of the two beautiful women. He found himself with his face just inches from the leather skirt of Sammi with the glossy black latex of Tori's skirt within arm's length to his right. He looked at the crotch of the statuesque enchantress and clearly saw a shape bulging under the smooth black leather of her skirt.

Tori's right hand reached down to the hem of Sammi's skirt, lifted it slightly and allowed the statuesque woman's already erect shaft to spring free. George barely had time to admire it when he felt the firm pressure of Tori's left hand on the back of his head, pushing him towards a dick that was considerably bigger than his own. Somehow his surprise was no less than the first time he had seen it but as his head drew closer his subconscious took over and he parted his lips to allow it to slide easily into his mouth.

Once again the strangest feeling came over George; part of him automatically took over and went about the business of providing this fabulous woman with the very best blow job he could, he bobbed his head and slurped noisily at the cock in his mouth. He sucked and blew, took it as far down his throat as his gag reflex would allow and ran his tongue over the head as it partially withdrew from his mouth. But another part of his mind viewed and considered it as if detached from the whole thing; this part of his mind marvelled at how the huge shaft thrusting in and out of his moth could be both rock solid and beautifully soft at the same time. He noticed every tiny detail of how there was no distinct odour, just a sensation of smooth cleanliness.

He seemed to instinctively notice how different things drew different responses from his mistress, he loved feeling her tense slightly as his tongue played round the rim of her bell-end and gently probed the opening at its tip. He thrilled at the slight gasp and the quiet groan that followed it when he took her cock as deep as he could, every bit of feedback from her goaded him to try harder, to take her deeper and please her more. He looked up at her from his position knelt at her feet and saw she was once again kissing the young Tori, lost in the passionate attentions of not one but two lovers.

George was lost in his task; he had stopped questioning how something that would have been so alien and repulsive to him before could turn him on so much now. He gave up trying to analyse it and just gave in, working hard to train his own gag reflex to die down and allow Sammi to push ever deeper into his throat. He tried everything he had ever seen on the adult films that had for so long served as his sex life and made a mental note on what seemed to work and what didn't. His efforts were rewarded by the feeling of Sammi's already impressive penis growing harder and bigger until suddenly it was taken from him, leaving him feeling empty and slightly frustrated.

The sensation didn't last long as he once again felt himself being pushed by Tori, this time backwards so that he fell on his back staring up at the two fetish goddesses. Tori dropped to her knees with her back to Sammi and her head hanging over George's crotch. She reached down and quickly removed his clothing until he was lying prostrate in front of her with his incredibly stiff member pointing directly at her face. He became aware of Sammi moving behind the younger woman, kneeling between the latex beauty's legs and, as George watched on, pushed her giant clit into the petite girls pussy.

George had a front row seat to watch the different sensations played out on Tori's face; She started looking down at him with a smouldering, almost brooding expression as if daring him to so much as say a word. This transformed to a slightly quizzical look as she felt her transsexual lover nudge the head of her cock against her moist pussy lips. George could see Tori fidgeting and searching for the right spot to allow the more mature woman's phallus to penetrate her depths. George guessed Sammi had hit her mark when Tori's expression suddenly changed to that of shock and surprise; her eyes flew open, they were so wide that hey seemed to take up most of her face and her gorgeous red lips pouted to form a surprised 'Oh' as Sammi thrust her member fully to the hilt.

As the two fetish lovers began to find their rhythm George was entranced by the sight before him; the tall, strong and lithe Sammi pounded her young lover relentlessly accompanied by the slapping sound of her thighs and the leather of her skirt against the arse cheeks of the younger woman. George loved the sound of Tori's latex skirt rustling as she was pushed forward by the force of the huge cock being shoved into her hot pussy. Tori's look of shock was quickly replaced by an expression that seemed to change between hedonistic lust and absolute bliss, guttural groans of passion sprung from her lips as she became ever more aroused by the gorgeous transsexual hammering away behind her.

For the second time in as many weeks George was lost in awe and lust for the statuesque amazon as he watch her plough Tori's soft warm inner place, he couldn't believe his luck and had just started to stroke his manhood in appreciation when Tori, knelt on all fours above him, bent down on her elbows and took his manhood in her mouth. He couldn't believe his luck and the sensations from her efforts quickly began to overload his brain. He watched the leather clad beauty that had introduced him to the delights of transsexual love thrust away while the most amazing, pert and petite latex clad beauty worked her magic on his cock.

All three became lost in their passion but before long George felt a familiar feeling growing deep in his groin; he could feel his balls start to swell and as blood rushed to them he felt the slight giddiness that he knew meant he was about to climax.

"Oh god, I think I'm about to come!" he groaned and his subconscious realised these were the first words any of them had uttered since the latex clad Tori had walked into the room.

"Hold it!" Sammi quietly commanded, almost under her breath. "Wait until I tell you to come." She told him in a tone that clearly entertained no debate or discussion.

Sammi pulled her long shaft from her young lovers sopping pussy and moved around so that she was kneeling right by George's head. He could clearly see the young fetish beauty's pussy juices glistening on the engorged tranny cock in front of him and drew a deep breath to savour the heady aroma of the petite goddesses' sex. George had no doubt about what was going to happened next and felt his mouth watering at the prospect. Sammi bent slightly forward and he once again took the huge shaft in his mouth with an eagerness he scarcely believed possible.

Tori continued her expert attentions on his manhood and he once again felt the sensations of a powerful climax start to swell within him. He couldn't believe what she was able to do with her mouth and he felt powerless to resist, she seemed to know just how to bring him to the edge without letting him fall off. He crested time and time again as he worked his transsexual lovers cock ever deeper into his own throat, only to be brought back from the release he so dearly longed for by his petite tormentor.

JSF79
JSF79
54 Followers
12