Sammi's Place in College

Story Info
Sammi lives out her perfect life at college.
6.6k words
4.65
26.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammi was up at seven AM, as usual, fully dressed and dolled up and tidying up the suite. Something had broken in her brain at this point, she had been re-wired. Her life had taken some drastic turns, and who she was and what drove her had been completely replaced by something new.

Sam, in the past, had been at the helm and would occasionally allow Sammi her time for fun, but now Sammi was in full control and there was only a fading voice of Sam left. The voice at most didn't even condemn what Sammi chose to do, rather it almost acted as a conscience or voice of reason to make sure Sammi never went too far.

Sammi had truly shifted her self image. Before, she was a boy that crossdressed, but now she was a beautiful girl with a penis. She had fully taken the dive, and thought of herself as a "she", even going as far as to begin to toss out her boy clothes and boy belongings. But she couldn't throw it all out, she was still a boy, mostly, while outside of the suite. She had begun to replace her belongings with girly things, pinks and purples began to replace the grays and tans of Sam's room.

Sammi's body even seemed to respond to the shift, almost as though it had been waiting for the full go-ahead to do what it had wanted to. Sammi was always caged and always plugged, as a good sissy is, and this lead to her cock becoming fully inert and small, only beginning to respond to anal play and even occasionally oral play. She began to walk more like a girl due to the plug, and her ass was also now ever-ready for use by her suite mates. Her workouts kept her body tone and sleek, but any fat seemed to drain to her butt which had grown to a nice plump shape and size while her waist remained relatively small.

But nobody outside would know this, as while in boy mode she wore long baggy clothes to conceal her shape, but no one could miss her long soft hair and soft skin. But she didn't conceal it to hide her true side out of shame, no she enjoyed the thought of revealing herself, but instead it was to prevent her from over extending and going too far. But this didn't stop her from socializing, no, she had gotten very outgoing and playful. Bret would describe her as the ultimate social butterfly, how her mouth would bring you in with her charisma then trap you with the best blowjob ever.

Her life was great. She was happier than ever before, more productive than ever before, more social, and more in touch with herself. She loved her classes, she loved her school, and she loved cock. She was never kept waiting while in the suite, constantly sucking a dick or riding one. And she kept up going out to glory holes at night, becoming easier now that she didn't have to sneak out. Her suite-mates became regulars on her cam show, and she began to make amateur porn videos to post on other websites that began to grow quickly.

She was constantly talking sex to her suite-mates over text and snap chat, and she even occasionally hit up Teddy for some sweet talk. But she had one growing concern, and Mat and Bret shared it with her, that she didn't have very many friends outside the suite. Chris and Dave began to show Sammi off to a few frat friends, obviously along with complementary blowjobs, who took a liking to Sammi. She attended several frat parties in full dress but didn't get to spend much time socializing before she was taken to the bathroom or a bedroom.

But Sammi didn't much like the frat guys, save for a few, so the others tried to help. Bret had found himself a girlfriend, along with Alex, and their girlfriends were close friends now. So they introduced their girlfriends to Sammi, making sure to leave out the part that Sammi was partly their sex slave, and introduced her as their cross dressing roommate. The girls took pity on Sammi's situation and began to talk to her, which soon developed into a full grown trio of girlfriends.

Sammi began to go out dressed with her new friends, Sarah and Alecia, to restaurants and the library. Sarah, Bret's girlfriend, was a bit on the taller side, standing at five foot ten inches, taller than Sammi, and had mid length brunette hair and soft brown eyes. She was beautiful, with C cup breasts and a well rounded ass, but to Sammi her best attribute was her sense of humor. Alecia was Alex's girlfriend, she had long flowing blonde hair and blue eyes affixed to nicely tanned white skin. She was also gifted with a respectable bust and a large butt, though she could be described as a bit of a dits, but fun nonetheless.

The girls hung out often, and this became Sammi's drive to dress more often. She stopped hiding herself in baggy, boy clothes as often and just went out as a girl. And for the most part, it worked. People only ever caught on while spending a lot of time to inspect her and study what was different about her. She hung out with her new girlfriends often, and began to meet their friends. And soon, she had a whole collection of friends, both men and women, all knowing her secret.

Needless to say, her sexual promiscuity took off. She slept with her suite-mates, her new friends, and even one of her professors. All of whom were taken for a mental roller coaster upon technically sleeping with a boy, but none disliked it. And her "secret" was never too much for anyone, never able to push people away from her charismatic draw. And she even would joking describe herself as, "The sissy slut amateur porn star."

She was becoming quite popular on porn websites. All of her friends found their way into her "art", either as dicks to be sucked or as mistresses to dominate her. And the support from her fans was truly amazing. She had a real following, and if there was ever something that would make her sissy dick hard without being inside of her somehow, it would be reading all of the comments from fans describing what they would do to her.

The facade Chris and the others had made about how dominant and controlling they would be over her had lifted slightly, they still used her and had her do the chores, but they treated her much more like a communal girlfriend rather than some kind of slave. But above all of the others, she had gotten closest to Mat, they spent countless lunches together just talking and admiring each other. They weren't really dating, at least not yet, but they both knew there was something.

But enough with setting the scene, Closing in on midterms Sammi found heaven. Her suite-mates wanted to throw a bit of a party, nothing like a frat party like Chris and Dave had recommended, but just all their friends coming over to do what college students do: Drink, fuck, and have fun. And Sammi, had absolutely no objections. She tried to contain herself even, but she found herself turned on by the though of what she would be doing during the party.

A few days before the party, Sammi went with Sierra and Alecia to get some things to prepare. Sammi wouldn't have expected to find a story that would have things for someone like her, but it was 2017 and there were plenty of people into things like she was. So they started going to a sex shop, where Sammi though her friends were living out their hidden wonders and excitement through her.

They perused the products, gawking at some things, and discussing the science of penis size. When Sierra let out a little, gleeful scream and said, "Look! Those are why we came, Sammi. You're a girl, and no girl is complete without some of these." She said as she grabbed a pair of fake breasts off a shelf, holding them next to her own. Her C cups seemed to pale in comparison to the DD fakes she had grabbed, and Sammi gulped a little having never thought about being busty.

"So Sammi, how busty do you wanna be? Not like you need it to be more cute, but I think it'll help finish your transformation." Sierra said matter-of-factly.

"Um. I've never thought about it, I'm not sure." Sammi said, with wonderment in her eyes.

"I think you should go large, Sammi. Honestly, boys love big boobs, and we know how much you like boys." Alecia chimed in.

"Yeah, agreed. Sammi, you already make boys drool, don't you want to see the look on their face when they're gawking at your rack only to later find out they were gawking at a chick with a dick?" Sierra said in agreement.

"Uh, I don't think I want to go THAT big... I don't know, it's new to me so I feel like I should start reasonably." Sammi stammered, almost in fear of the fake breasts.

"Well, here. Hold these, check 'em out a bit maybe, you'll love to wear them. I'll find you a pair that'll fit what you're looking for." Sierra said, a little disappointed with her friends lack of enthusiasm for bustiness.

Sierra started to look through the fakes, as Sammi began to feel up the fakes. They were large, the double Ds that Sierra had picked up first, and they were smooth. Sammi rubbed them a bit, mesmerized by how similar to skin it felt. It wasn't exact, but it was close enough to put a dick between and please a man. Sammi groped the tit, and loved the feel of the semi-realistic breast in her hand.

While Sammi was playing with the nipples on the breasts, Sierra cheered when she found a pair of Ds that matched Sammi's skin color. But before Sammi could look up to Sierra, she felt what felt like a cock press up against her butt. In shock that she was being molested in a public space, she spun around to find Alecia. She was wearing a strap-on on the outside of her clothes, laughing with her endearing laugh.

Playing along, Sammi got down on her knees and began to jerk off the rubber dick strapped to her friend. They pretended to pillow talk each other, when Alecia said, "Suck my cock, you slutty girl!" And gave out a surprised laugh when Sammi did. Sammi popped the rubber into her mouth and began to play with it on her tongue. Alecia grabbed Sammi's hair and played with it.

"Wow. So this is what it feels to be the guy, then? You look really hot down there, Sammi." Alecia breathed with a little red beginning to shine through on her cheeks.

"You two need to stop! An employee is coming!" Sierra said in a quieted yell.

Sammi released the rubber dick and quickly jumped to her feet while Alecia unlatched the strap-on from around her hip and hid it behind her back, saliva still covering the head of it.

"Finding everything okay, ladies?" The woman said as she came around the corner.

"No thanks, we have everything handled." Alecia spoke quickly.

"Well if you need anything, just let me know." She said cheerily as she turned to walk back, "Oh, and don't worry about the strap on, too many people test out our products in the store thinking that we aren't aware."

The three girls looked at each other and laughed. They bought the fake breasts, and a few other pieces of lingerie for Sammi. While she had been inspecting the butt plugs Sammi felt her skirt lift up and a firm slap hit her bum. Sierra was back there, smiling as she firmly grabbed and felt up Sammis butt. Needless to say, Sierra and Alecia loved to make use of Sammi also, as though having such a submissive sissy boy at their disposal made them feel heated.

They also went to a few clothes stores and bought Sammi a few other things here and there, but for the most part they had gotten what they came for. And they quickly got back to Sammi's suite to try them out. Sammi stepped out of her room dressed in nothing but a bra, panties, and her new fake tits. The two girls immediately began to feel her up and compliment her new bust. Sammi hadn't expected it, but while she was inspecting the butt plugs Alecia bought the strap-on and was now wearing it.

Sammi noticed it press against her leg, and knew what was about to happen and instinctively got down on her knees. She began to suck on the rubber dildo once more, while Alecia ran her fingers through Sammi's hair. Sierra disappeared for a moment, only to come back with one of Sammi's many toys. She pressed it up against her crotch and pretended to have a dick, slapping Sammi's face with it.

Sammi gave Alecia's fake dick a break to suck on Sierra's pretend member. Alecia snuck around back and placed her strap-on cock on Sammi's ass. Sammi arched her butt up, presenting her ass for her friend, who began to grab and rub it. To no one's surprise, Alecia pulled Sammi's cheeks apart and put her cock at Sammi's back door. Sierra was pushing her foe-dick down Sammi's throat, letting out moans and turning very red when Alecia then pushed the cock deep into Sammi, earning a moan.

And soon, sammi was being spit roasted by two rubber cocks attatched to her girlfriends who had both been overcome with this heat of dominance. Sissies are the sluts rated E for everyone because anyone can feel dominant with them, and everyone wants to claim their ass. They all let out sweet, girly moans until Sammi's body shook and tensed up. She shook hard on the cocks penetrating her, her ass cheeks clenched on Alecia's dick, and Sammi's sissy clitty began to leak cum.

Once Sammi stopped shaking, the other two girls pulled out and got on their knees with Sammi. Sierra scooped up Sammi's come and gave it a lick. She then fed Sammi some, and began to drip it onto her face. Sammi now had come rubbed all around her lips and face, and Alecia was waiting patiently for Sierra to finish to plant a big kiss on Sammi's lips. Sierra began to play with her clit as she watched her two friends make out and share come between them.

After a minute or two, Alecia pulled back from Sammi's mouth and pushed her on her back. She seemed to slither like a snake, and hissed at her pet, "You got to have your fun, now you owe us ours." She pulled off the strap-on and pulled off her shorts, revealing her clit glistening and ready. Alecia planted her pussy on Sammi's face and returned to playing with Sammi's hair, all the while Sierra had pulled off her pants and positioned herself between Sammi's legs.

The two girls continued to make use of Sammi for another ten minutes, their toy licking, kissing, and rubbing their clits. Eventually, the two girls began to climax, their bodies shaking much like Sammi's had done, and their moans getting louder. Finally, the girls hit their peaks and began to cover Sammi in their love. Sammi, while still loving men's come more, enjoyed being covered in her friends'.

Once they had all caught their breaths, they got up and pulled themselves together. Sierra looked at Sammi and joked, "That's my first lesbian experience, Sammi. And for a boy, you really make me feel confused." To this the other two girls laughed. And then they went on to talk about the party. The party which, all three girls got to have some real fun at.

The day of the party, Sammi woke up as usual. She got up at seven, got dressed and prepared, went out to start her chores, and finished her morning sucking two of her suite mates dicks. Bret and Mat both had somewhere to be during the day, and Chris, Dave, and Alex all went out to finish getting the things for the party. Sammi was left to her own devices for most of the day which was spent preparing. She took a long bath, shaved, painted her nails, and among other things practiced riding her dildo.

Two hours before the party started, which was at eight, Sammi began to get ready. Over top of her cage and plug she started with some silk red panties under black stockings and a black garter belt followed by a white bra over her fake D breasts. Over that she put on a black dress that clung to every inch of her body, flaunting her features and only coming down half way of her thighs. She found some black five inch pumps and slipped them on.

Then she went to her bathroom, combing out her hair which had at this point gotten down to her lower back. She wanted to go all out, so she grabbed her curler and began to curl her brunette locks. She covered herself in an appropriate amount of makeup to show off her sluttiness, but not to look like a clown. She had bright red fuck-me lipstick and dark purple above her eyes with. She was in the middle of finishing her lashes when she heard Chris, Dave, and Alex come back into the suite, loudly laughing and talking about the party.

Sammi put on the finishing touches and looked at herself in the mirror, and in her reflection she saw the beautiful, slutty girl who had taken control only a few months ago. She then grabbed her phone off of the nightstand by her bed and went into the living room. She sat down and crossed her legs on the couch in the corner, and began to text her friends. The boys had begun setting up for the party, setting a myriad of bottles on the counter, setting up the speakers, and putting together a beer pong table.

The guys each took a look at Sammi, gawked only for a second, then got back to setting up. Sammi's good looks had become a norm for the boys in the suite, so none were shocked, but they still had to admire just how good she had become at feminizing. Only Dave spoke up, "Dang, Sammi. You never cease to impress, you slut." He said, without any hostility or mocking but purely in awe. Sammi looked up from her phone, giving him her trademark soft smile and blew him a kiss.

Once the party was ready and music had started to thump out of the speakers, the guys who were there began their nights with a few games of beer pong. Alex and Sammi played together, Sammi not being very good but still enjoying the good fun and the others enjoying the show. Alex carried most of the weight in the game itself, and whenever he would plant a ball in a cup Sammi would jump in excitement giving Alex a hug. And almost every time, Alex would take his liberties to grab her ass.

Over the course of the next few hours the party began to grow, people showing up every few minutes, eventually by nine it had gotten to around thirty people. The music had been turned up and the drinking had begun to escalate. Sammi usually drank, but not much, however tonight she felt very comfortable to let herself go a little bit. Most of the people there were close friends to all the guys, whether it be friends of Mat and Bret, girlfriends of the guys, or a couple of frat guys, they all knew who Sammi was and knew about her little secret, and none cared.

Sammi walked around the party, sparking up conversations with everyone, socializing and flirting at her leisure. Everyone there seemed to have an interest in her, whether one of her many guy friends who she has slept with several times, or a guy who had only heard about her and was curious just how convincing she was as a girl. Sammi found Alecia and Sierra by their respective boyfriends and talked to them, only hinting toward the fun they had only a few days prior.

Then, by ten, everyone had begun to fall deeper into their drunken haze and those who had been waiting began to start taking their opportunities. Most of the guys there that night had some kind of plan to fuck Sammi, and by the end of it almost all of them had in some way or the other. It started with petty groping and slapping, all of which Sammi enjoyed and would accept graciously. And it then got to the point where she began to take guys into her room.

Most guys she would just sit on her bed and blow, many not expecting just how pro she was and not being able to handle her skill for very long. But she didn't mind, pleasing others had become her favorite pass time, and the taste of come in her mouth had become her favorite flavor. So she came in and out of her room, each time with a new guy lasting varying amounts of time and choosing varying holes to dominate. She was the talk of the party by eleven-thirty, having pleasured most of the guys at that point, all of whom talking about how good she was.

She heard all the buzz she was creating, and basked in the glory of being the best fuck-slut at the party. Her mouth tasted wonderfully, and her butt plug was holding in several guys come. But at one point, she saw Mat take a step outside into the hall. Sammi was curious so followed him. He was standing by the window down the hall by the stairwell, taking in the starlight. She walked up behind him and put her hands on his shoulders.

12