Sammy

Story Info
Offensive story about the daughter of a neo-nazi and Sammy.
3.4k words
3.68
90k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay there on the towel, the sun shinning warmly on her pale white skin and the sound of the gardeners lawnmower droning like a diligent bee. It was a beautiful afternoon, and her aunt had gone to attend her church group. From behind her sunglasses she noticed Sammy the gardener pushing the old noisy contraption with care, he had been mowing for some time now, but the grass looked done in her opinion.

She stretched out, arching her back and putting her hands behind her head, and set her legs apart to rest on their feet, toes digging into the cool grass. School had been a nightmare, and she had been glad when the week finally ended, but tomorrow it would all begin again. Since her fathers incarceration (coming some months after her mothers death) she had been living in the suburbs at her aunts house, where she would have to stay for at least a couple of years, till she was both old enough and could afford to move out, get a job.

She sighed.

Her eyes dropped from the clouds again and she noticed Sammy's head turn away, as if he had been looking at her. She felt uncomfortable for a moment, her tight fitting grey hot-pants and black tee-shirt tied in a knot above her belly-button was "shocking" according to her aunt. Being a country girl (raised by her less then politically correct family) she had rarely seen a black man close up before- and still wasn't sure whether she felt personally threatened by their proximity, some part of her mind kept expecting them to jump her or turn violent. Allot of that probably had to do with her fathers politics though, the kind of man who liked to fill sentences with words like "purity" and "race" and "Aryan" in them.

When she had realised her aunt had a black man for a gardener she had been a little afraid and defensive. Sammy was nice though, although he didn't look too bright (he was no Denzil Washington anyway, she thought) his squat rounded frame and puffy coffee coloured skin lent itself more to affection then intimidation. The hard oily-skinned masculinity of the dangerous, cunning, powerful black men her father had insisted would rape her at the drop of a hat was not the kind that Sammy was, she found herself hiding her tattoo from him. Generally unsure about her wife-killing father’s worldview since puberty, she had decided to let go of his racist beliefs.

In fact Sammy reminded her of a cuddly-toy she once owned. It had been a big dark brown bear, and thinking about it bought a brief hot rush to her face and a moistening between her legs. She remembered what she used to do to that bear, in the earlier years of puberty, those first tentative explorations of her own sexuality.

She began to wonder what Sammy would be like in place of that bear before she could stop herself. It felt delicious to imagine Sammys big soft face against her thy, those big rubbery lips against her-

"Scuze Ma'am"

It was Sammy; he was looking down at her, standing in his overalls, hands in his pockets. She suddenly felt vulnerable, alone in the house with him, the erotic thought of him before disappeared.

"What is it?" she snapped

"I's not good for white wu-man like you to lie in sun like this" said Sammy, his thick New Guinea ascent legible to her exactly two seconds after he said anything.

"Yes you're right, I'm not burning yet though,” she said.

"Madam, your skin is very white, it is very pretty, I don't want you to burn... and become red, ahn-ti will be very cross if that happens, allow me to bring you sun-cream at least"

'Ahn-ti' was Sammy's way of saying 'aunty', and she smirked for a moment, flattered by his concern for her "pretty white skin".

"Sure Sammy" she said gently, regretting snapping at him earlier "Go get me sun-cream".

He smiled broadly, showing rows of white teeth before turning to enter the house. Sammy was entrusted by her aunt as an odd-job man and cleaner, had done so ever since she'd returned from running a business in New Guinea, where she had first hired him as a ‘houseboy’ runs.

He returned moments later with a bottle, kneeling beside her he began to pour out its contents into one hand. She closed her mouth-, which had dropped open in growing shock

"Sammy, what are you doing- you think I'm going to let you use it on me?"

"Bot of course" replied Sammy matter-of-factly, as he slapped a palmful of the lotion on her thy, and began rubbing vigorously. For a moment he carried on- she wondered what he'd do if she tried to make him stop. For some reason she felt frozen, as his big black hands pressed the cream into her skin. He had slowed down allot once he realised she was not pushing him away, and was rubbing it in slowly now. She was certain he was savouring the touch of her white skin, his face had a childish wondrous expression on it-

"Madam's skin is very beautiful" he licked his lips "I like white wu-man's skin very much you see madam-" his hand moved slowly to her groin

She got up, swept up her towel and stormed into the house. Everything her father said about niggermen was true! She had seen the hunger in his eyes; he wanted her- he'd savoured touching her

"Madam, please- your ahn-ti lets me do it all the time-"

She ran up the stairs to her room and slammed the door.

Oh my god what if he tries to rape me, she thought suddenly. His feet were pounding up the stairs after her- and then the sounds of thumps against her door

"Madam please, I did not mean to upset you I am only the houseboy, you are the madam, do not fear me... madam?" she locked the door and sat down.

"Madam, please, I want to worship your beautiful body, please madam..."

She lay face up on her bed, the wetness where he had rubbed in the sun-lotion felt cool and wet- reminding her of his touch, the look of wonder on his big black face came back to her, how he'd licked those big rubbery pink rimmed lips.

The banging continued, as did Sammy's pleas. She touched the patch of oily skin with her fingers, raising them gently against her thy to her crotch, moving aside the shorts, and then her nickers. As he continued to knock and bang at the door, she slowly pushed her fingers into her pussy, she closed her eyes and gently stroked herself- turned on by his yearning for her she inhaled, picturing the big black bear held from her behind the door.

Sammy gave up. The little bitch wasn't going to play. She had driven him wild all afternoon since Jane had left this morning (promising him he could have the little bitch as his plaything). Her slender young body was barely covered by her clothes. He didn't want to just rape her- he wanted to seduce her. But she deserved to be raped- considering who her father was. It would be justice to bend the little bitch over and break her in every way he could with his cock, and every one of his collection of dildo's. But he couldn't. He loved white women- had done ever since he'd met the charity worker that had come to his village when he was a boy, who had allowed him run his fingers through her long blond hair, eventually letting him suck one of her nipples. It had been a surreal moment and the fuel of his puberty’s wet dreams for years after. Then he'd gotten lucky, met Jane and become her houseboy cum sex slave (her butt-monkey, she liked to call him). Jane had made him and the men of his village worship her like a white queen back in New Guinea, and he had happily worshipped, and then she had bought him- her favourite, back here to the UK.

She had told him the daughter of her hated white-supremacist brother would be staying with them- and that he could have her, as his very own white slave. How he'd cum when she'd told him that (he had been sucking her hip at the time) Jane never let him inside her. Once he had tried to raise his face above her belly, bringing his cock to her vagina "but you're a negro" she had said, smacking him hard with her switch, when he'd pleaded for her to let him fuck her she had replied "you can lick my toes, suck my pussy, lick the crack of my lilly white ass and shower my tits with kisses, but you can only ever use those dildo's on me Sammy, I can't have a nigger-dick actually in my pussy" she had smirked. He'd been heart broken- and the times she let him kiss the beautiful white skin of her shoulder halfway during a days housework became more like torture. She must have taken pity on him.

When her father killed the girls mother in a murderous domestic rage the girl had moved in. she'd been sullen and uncommunicative of course but from the moment he had seen her slender young body and milky coloured skin his cock had hardened mercilessly, and he had saoured the day he'd finally be allowed to have her (he'd even wached her sleeping, watched her thin pastel pink lips, her fine features, big grey eyes and long dark hair (the colour of varnished pine) and freckled face was everything he loved about caucasian females, deliciously european and provocatively anglo, for a man like himself- with his obsessions and appetites, she drove him mad with yearning.

Eventually the girl did open the door, waiting at the stairs he was ready. He burst in and grabbed her- pushing her on through to her bedroom and pushing her on the bed.

She hadn't made a sound, and sat there now- hands splayed behind her, her thies, waist and arms almost luminescent and spread. He was already undoing his overalls front row of buttons

"I'm going to fuck you little white girl... oh yesss... fuck your pretty little pussy, fuck you up your ass... ohh" she continued to say nothin, she looked slack, and watchful at the same time. He noticed a patch of moisture betwen her legs, and as his cock stiffened and broadened in his hand, feeling cool as it thrust into the air.

"What are you going to say?" he asked, wanting her to see his big black dick (certainly it was too large for her) and know its rock hard lenth would soon be deep inside her, and that there was nothing she could do about it

She looked at his penis blankly, one half of her face obscured by her dark hair, one grey/green eye regarded him (their eyes always mesmerized him)

"What are you going to say?" he demanded, hands on hips and cock out hard.

"Fuck me nigger" she said simply.

Angrily he grabbed her by the shoulder and spun her round, grabbing her waist to spin the lower half of her body round against the bed- she didn't resist. He ripped down her shorts and nickers in one go, and knelt behind her. He gazed upon the twin hemispheres of her bare backside, to him it shone with radiance, the smooth curveture of her pale white skin, the complexion of an English rose, so soft and young and innocent, asking to be filled to breaking point with his unyielding black tool, his big black Gorilla Dick (Janes name for it)

Her cheeks were parted slightly, he could see the dark pink crack of her ass, her asshole, surrounded by its tear-drop patch of pink skin- and pussy slightly shinny with sweat and pussy juice, and a few wiry black pubes. She was hardly more then a child- but he loved her ass so much. He began to touch it, running his hands over her cheeks, his thumb tracing a line along her pussy, then in- deep, warm, wet slurping sounds. He pushed an index finger deep into her asshole, she drew her breath in sharply. The smell of her ass was intoxicating- the sight of it being invaded by his hard black hands, molesting her, made him giddy. He- a black man, molesting the daughter of Victor Goettenburg, the neo-nazi he rested his face against the ass (the beautiful beautiful white ass) he withdrew his index finger and thumb and sucked them- tasting her, he pushed his nose between her cheeks (he just loved her soft white wonderful ass!)

"Fuck me nigger" she repeated, more insistantly this time. She was actually pushing her ass into his face, spreading her cheeks wide and aching her downwards back. The moisture of her pussy whiped against his cheek- his nose filled with the smell of her anus and crotch, the warmth engulfed his face, one cheek padding each side of his face- he couldn't take it anymore.

He leapt up and thrust his cock into her pussy, she gave a yelp but took it. He slid it deep into her tight pussy, his hands holding her down by the arm and neck- he started to slide in and out, in long graceful thrusts. He watched the trough of her back deepen and sway as he forced his length into her and out of her.

"What do you say to me now... heh? my beautiful little honky bitch? what do you say"

"Fuck me nigger!" she cried. With a grunt of anger/desperation- he withdrew his cock from her stretching pussy and pushed it into her anus. She screamed, so he pushed harder, but she defiantly thrust her ass up into his groin- making the naked length of his cock dive suddenly deeper.

He covered her entirely now, only the sweet whitness of her arms and legs visible beneath him (her legs spread out either side beneath his legs) He buried his face in the back of her head, rubbing into her hair, smelling it- as again he fucked slow.

"You like that- huh, you like that? You filthy- fucking- nigger, you like fucking me? huh? raping me? fucking my lilly white butt like this?" her stream of questions, derisive and meant to provoke him had the effect of making him fuck her harder, trying to break her- the upper half of her slender white body was now being exposed as he reached round and grapped her breasts. She was small- but the feel of them made him want to fuck her even harder. He began to sqweeze her nipples. She writhed beneath him, with his cock still solid and probably genuinly stuck in her anus this gave him a sense of unbearble extacy.

She was going mad- he had thought his sodomizing her would break her, make him know he owned her now, but instead she was owning him- he felt like her tool as she started to thrust her white ass harder along his solid bar of black cock. One of her hands reached up and grabed his hair, sinking into its spongy thickness. She resumed her earlier chant "Fuckmeniggerfuckmeniggerfuckmenigger..." He started sucking the curve of her long- slender porcelein-like neck, and noticed for the first time the tattoo on her shoulder, some kind of swastika. Its black ink contrasted sharply on her young white skin as much as his hands on her breats, but one would deny the presance of the other on the beautiful glowing white skin. That made him ravage her now, his hands plunging into her pussy and becoming slick with the wetness there and his other raking long red welts against her breasts and back as his fingers clawed at her, her supple white body was pawed at roughly by his hands- he was fucking the daughter of a white-racist, he felt guilt and glee and shame and anger and awe and revenge all at one, but mostly he felt unending lust.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckme Nig- grrrrr!" she cried- and he came, a burst of cum filled her ass and leaked out from her asshole, and her pussy juice poured out of her as they clasped eachover tightly for long moments, his face pressed against the side of hers and his cock still held forcefully inside ass "Please madam... please madam.... Ahhhhh... madam please..." he started saying- unable to finally arrive from the cumming- he was trapped in a self sustaining ejaculative moment by the smoothness of her back and buttocks against his body (his overalls still on but wide open, the bottom of the opening cradling his cock as it remained hilt deep in her ass) and his obsession with her white skin wouldn't let him cum down from the intense sex-high while its silky warmth pressed against him. He looked down at the soft round alabaster coloured cheeks of her ass- spread by the thick black width of his cock. Slowly he withdrew as the last of his cum expelled itself, spraying against her cheeks and lower back.

She lay belly down on the bed, legs spread out behind her now, and he lay between them, examining her ass. He had his overall sleeve engulfing one hand and was cleaning the cum off her body with it, but the blood along her ass-cleft he was licking directly with his tongue, occasionaly pushing his tongue into her anus and sucking on the sphincter, resting his face against the soft white thies and kissing them too, and sucking her cheeks.

"You raped me" she said simply

"you enjoyed it" he replied

"I let you rape me- I wanted you to do it" she said

"Then it wasn't rape" he finnished

She said nothing

"I love you" he said quietly "I love your ass and I want to be your buttmonkey from now on" he finnished.

She reached round and stroked his hair

"You really love white ass don't you Sammy?" she said softly

"Yes madam- I love it"

Moments passed as he tended to her bum and pussy, stroking her long waxy legs lovingly
"Fuck me nigger" she said softly, affectionately. He held his stiffening cock, turning her round, and looked down at her pussy as she spread her legs wide. She smiled, arched an eyebrow "okay you can lick me first" she said

He smiled broadly (like a simpleton she thought fondly) and leaned down to lick. She had a nasty surprise for him- she wanted to see how he'd react, perhaps he'd savage her- beat her up as her father had told her black men were prone to do.

For him the taste of her pussy was of course exquisite and sharp. She suddenly started to piss in his face as he licked and studied her cunt, a little golden arch of fluid from between her spread pale white legs, emerging from the dark pink of her vagina's interior to splash against his face. He quikly opened his mouth wide and caught the warm stream, drank it up gratefully, not letting a single golden drop get away, lapping and slurping- he looked up to see her shocked face, he grinned, took one more lick, on more sucking-kiss and then bought his newly stiff cock up to her moist pussy mound. This time he was gentle and easy, looking into her beautiful grey/green eyes, they actually seemed to turn slightly blue as he pushed and slid his cock inside her, producing little red flecks they held his attention focused on her face, captured by those eyes his rythm pushed gently and repeatedly up against her, his penis-end pushing against some fleshy boundry deep inside her body's hollowness.

"You drank my piss" she said flatly

"Yes madam"

She continued to gaze levelly at him- he was unable to turn away from her

Their slow rythmic undulation continued

She wrapped her legs around his body- spreading her arms out

"You're my nigger now, aren't you" she said

"Yes madam" he agreed enthusiastically

"Are you devoted to me Sammy?" she asked breezily

"Yes Madam" he said eagerly, thrusting harder now "Yes Madam"

After awhile he came again, and spent the rest of the day licking her entire body. Then sucking her fingers and toes, and fingered her ass some more (eventually having to stop and curl up for awhile due to a belly ache probably bought on by his drinking urin, which is deeply unhealthy).

She eventually told him her name was Sarah.