Sammy Meets the NZ Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,432 Followers

It was Saturday and they had taken a long walk together, he holding her hand as always and, since they were away from people, they sang together, and laughed together, and talked together and just reveled in their being together. When they stopped for a moment to watch two squirrels playing together and chasing each other, then stopping and stalking each other for a moment, then wild running, up and down a tree, out on the branches, they knew it had to be a male and female. When he had her trapped she would leap to another branch, him right behind as they raced down the tree and around in the leaves and grass and then were gone, into another tree, only the sounds of their scampering still there.

Suddenly, Sammy couldn't stand it any longer. She didn't care about anything except this moment, standing there holding hands with Malcolm and gently she released his hand and, mirroring what he did each evening, she took his face in her hands and kissed him, gently at first, as he always kissed her, then moving her lips against his, and finally sliding her tongue against his lips, pressing there seeking entry, then pressing even harder as he seemed to be resisting. But, she was determined, sensing his fear and, with a sudden groan, his mouth opened and their tongues danced and probed and wrestled as he opened himself to her in every way, the fear banished, the hesitation thrown to the summer air that surrounded them.

It was all or nothing for him and the nothing had lost as his arms went around her and he groaned as he squeezed her with nearly all the pent up wanting that the past four years had created. And standing there in the middle of that road, he wanted her, nothing more and nothing less. No opera, no symphony, no singing career, just her.

Their faces pulled apart and their eyes locked, the unsaid seen very clearly there as he glanced around, then put his arm around her and nearly dragged her away, back toward her house as she quickly held onto him and they walked quickly, arms around each other's waist. At the house, she started for the door but he pulled her away, heading around the corner and started up the hill. She understood and led the way as he followed close behind. At the little glade the birds were singing. Now totally alone they kissed again, the same passionate kiss they had shared on the road. Then, still kissing, he began unbuttoning her blouse, very carefully each button until at last it swung open and he slid it off her shoulders. Lips locked together and eyes wide open, blue against green and green against blue, he reached behind her and unclasped her bra, again sliding it off her shoulders and dropping it to the ground.

Now it was her turn to help as she slid her shorts down and kicked them off, followed by the panties. She was naked but he hadn't seen her yet. Their faces still together, they were both breathing hard as she now unbuttoned his shirt and slide it off and he, as she had done, slipped off both pair of his pants at once. They were both naked but unseen and he couldn't wait another second.as he stepped backward and gazed at her. Maybe it was his passion filled brain, but he didn't think so, that had magnified her perfection to something beyond perfection. She reached up and undid her pony tail, shaking her head so the dark hair flowed down over her shoulders, the suntanned shoulders that led downward to the white breast, glistening in the sunlight, the nipples a dark pink and very hard and erect, rounded nubs centered on the perfectly proportioned areola, dark and so inviting.

He tore his eyes away from those breasts to trace across the tanned belly, flat and smooth until there was another strip of white and a small and very dark patch of muff that tantalized him almost beyond his endurance. Then those long, very long legs he had seen before, but never quite this way.

He was not muscular, but still fit, a wonderfully proportioned body, very pale as he obviously didn't spend a lot of time in the sun. The few times she had actually had sex, she had been very interested in evaluating her partners erection as to length, thickness, curve, and color but somehow, this time, it was different. Her only interest was in that it was his, and soon to be hers she was sure. And that's all she wanted.

He could hardly breathe, just standing there looking at her. And she, almost reading his mind, lay down on the soft grass of the glade and held her arms out to him. He lay down almost on top of her as she spread her legs to make room for him and his elbows held most of his weight as again they kissed to soft sounds from each. He wanted to touch and kiss ever bit of her, every part of her skin, her hair, her everything. He began with her neck which smelled of the cologne she had used that morning, its odor familiar but more intense now than before. He kissed her shoulder, then down her arm to her hand, turning it over to nuzzle the palm against his face, then kissed his way back up to the tanned and soft skin of her neck again. Quickly he moved to her breast, as soft and velvety as anything he had ever felt before. The taste of it was exquisite as his mouth quickly found that nipple and closed on it, his lips pulling on it gently as she suddenly arched her back to press it against his face.

The other nipple was next with the same reaction from her as his hand moved to the one not being teased with his mouth and he squeezed as it completely filled his hand, firm yet soft, pliant to his touch.

Next he kissed her stomach and it seemed to be quivering under his touch, then his tongue probed her navel then lower across her belly. As his mouth slid lower he could feel her hands on his head and, most of all, he could hear the wonderful sounds of her breathing and those low moans that mingled with the chirping of the cardinals, the sounds of some crickets and the other birds that seemed to be celebrating what was happening right before them. He rubbed his nose against that curly hair as his tongue found a certain dampness that he savored. He felt her legs spreading ever so slightly more, then even wider as his tongue began to probe. His hands slid over her hips, then down and under the two soft and now cool cheeks and he lifted them, pressing her against his face and the tongue that had now slipped inside her. He felt her helping as she lifted her hips even more. Her legs were spread far enough now that she was wide open to his tongue and anything else that might have need to enter there. The tongue went a little higher, pressing its way under that hood and now he felt her jerk as a gasp escaped her lips.

His tongue rhythmically probed and found that precious nub where so much pleasure hid, back and forth it moved to the matching movement of her hips

She thought she might die at any moment, her body unable to endure the ecstatic pleasure it was feeling as he touched and kissed her all over. She couldn't think and was thankful her body was just responding instinctively to his touches. As she felt her orgasm approaching she could only give in to it, let it overtake and overwhelm her and send her where she'd never quite been before. It was there now, trying to push her over the top and she fought it, wanting this feeling of him totally possessing her to last forever. But, she couldn't last as she cried out, her body vibrating as overwhelming sensations filled her completely as she lost all control, allowing her body to have its way with her. She felt the jerking, was aware of the sound of her voice but it was almost like it was someone else as she was totally submerged in her own passion. It seemed like an hour but, at last, it was slowing. She could hear her raspy breathing, feel her chest heaving as her hips settled back into his firm and controlling hands.

Slowly she opened her eyes and he was looking at her and her thoughts were torn again. She wanted to do to him what he had just done to her but, more than that, she wanted him, wanted him to take her completely. And, the look on her face told him that very clearly, the smoky heat of those green eyes pleading with him to take her. So, he gently slid up along her body, their faces inches apart as he lifted himself gently above her and her hands guided him, their eyes still locked together until she groaned as he slipped inside that warm and very wet place and her eyes closed momentarily until he stopped against her mons and they reopened. He began to move gently, slowly out and slowly back in, savoring the feel of her and wanting that feeling to last. But that was not to be as, instinctively and seemingly out of his control, the movements quickened. As their voices had melded in wonderful harmonies, now their bodies were joined in another kind of harmony. Each could feel the other's breath on their faces as each heard little sounds escaping from throats and lips, sounds that only made him thrust faster and faster and made her move her hips harder and harder in time with his until she could see his eyes slowly closing and could sense his body tensing as now it was his turn let out a loud and long groan as he erupted inside of her, time after time, and then time after time again.

Both were quietly aware that they had stopped moving and she watched as his eyes slowly opened again and met hers. They stayed that way for long minutes, neither wanting to interrupt the contentment that each was feeling. Then he slid his arms around her neck and rolled over, pulling her on top of him. She licked his lips, then raised up so he could look down and see her breasts. She moved from side to side so that her nipples were rubbing on his chest. If they could have gotten any harder, they would have with that. But, it wasn't her nipples that she wanted to get harder right now as she felt something happening inside of her, and she smiled at him. Gently her hips began to move and as they did, he could see her breasts bouncing a little and that view was entrancing and was producing the desired result. She giggled gently as she totally enjoyed now what she could do to him. But, she had to decide what to do next. She knew what she wanted to do but, unfortunately, she couldn't do both at once.

She was moving those hips and rubbing his chest with her nipples and he could feel himself coming back to life inside her. He watched her face and somehow knew what she was thinking. He was more than content with her right where she was and he would be happy to save the other for another time. He reached out and grasped her breasts to her big smile, then pushed so she was sitting up, straddling him. He put his hands on her hips and began to move his own ever so gently.

"Do they have cowgirls in New Zealand?" she asked as she began to move herself, sliding up and down on him.

"They may," he groaned out, "but there are none like this, like you."

"How is this?" she teased as she moved. "Is this good or should I do it like this?" and she began to roll her hips as well as moving up and down. He drew in a deep breath unable to take his eyes of her body, the afternoon sun making her gleam, the light sheen of perspiration that covered her body causing that sheen being beyond his most outrageous fantasies. Her hands were on his chest as she moved back and forth and up and down until suddenly she stopped, saying teasingly, between gasps, "Should I keep going?" His answer was to move his hand around her arm and down across his belly until he felt that curly hair of her muff, then through that into that wet place where her pleasure center was hiding, and rubbing there until her eyes closed half way and she had no choice but to begin moving again, only this time with more intensity than before and more little moans, her fingers digging into his ribs. They matched movements and sounds as she quickly knew she couldn't last much longer as her hips slapped against his and she could see his eyes closing and the thought of what was happening to him was enough to send her over the edge as a loud and long, "ohhhhhh," rattled out of her throat joined by his equally long and loud, "ahhhhhhhhhh," as he exploded inside her again, thrusting against her with each explosion with that wonderful love canal of hers squeezing him over and over with each jerk of her hips.

Slowly she settled down, she collapsing on his chest and him putting his arms around her to hold her tight against him. Both were wishing this moment could last forever for neither had ever felt like this before. At last she raised her head and looked at him, as he kissed her nose. She slowly stood up and held her hand out and helped him to stand. She was so beautiful, standing there naked in the sunlight. She bent and picked up her clothes and he did the same, slipping on her shorts and shirt but holding the underthings in her hand, he doing the same thing. Their unoccupied hands joined and they walked down the path through the woods until they were rounding the house.

The loud noise they heard was Andy's Porsche Boxster pulling up the driveway and sliding to a stop.

Andy and Melissa jumped out to see Sammy and Malcolm coming around the corner of the house, hair tousled, faces flushed and underwear in hand. Andy lowered his head, questioningly raised his eyebrows, noticing Malcolm's cheeks reddening slightly but Sammy only smiling back at him.

"Malcolm, this is my brother, Andy, and his special lady, Melissa. Guys, this is Malcolm.

Both Andy and Melissa knew, from the look on her face and the way she looked at Malcolm, that nothing more needed to be said right then.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,432 Followers