Sample Collection

Story Info
A Sample of Semen is collected for study.
1.6k words
4.13
31.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This was something I just threw together in a evening after seeing a cool pic. I hope you enjoy.

****

The edge of my vision flickered for a moment as a notification appeared at the edge of my screen. Turning my head slightly I saw that it was just a confirmation that the male specimen had been secured and was being moved into position. With a flicker of my mind the wrap around screen rippled, the view of the labs being replaced with a dozen small windows. Each one a camera placed in the collection room. Using my eyes to enlarge them each in turn I took in the collection rig. A network of clasps and clamps floating in the air with soft reddish fabric filling their centers to stop the specimens hurting themselves. Bolted down to the floor in front of them was the Collection Unit itself. A transparent tube,snaking around a articulated arm that linked up to a bundle of tubes and wires that all wrapped around a control station that was bolted to the floor.

Pulling up the controls for the unit I began the warm up cycle, watching on the screen as the transparent tube slowly began to turn more opaque. The articulated arm moved back and forth as I watch the pressure in the system. The tube itself seems to melt before suddenly expanding and shrinking. Seeming to take on the shapes of unseen objects inside of it as it runs through the warm up. Finally a small trail of thick clear fluid drips from the end of the tube as it is pumped full of lubricant. We had found that the lubricant seems to be the thing these creatures need the most of. Our initial attempts at extraction without any had been, traumatic, for the specimen.

As if on cue I see the door to the room slide open. Two of the orderlies marched into the room with the specimen hanging limply between them. Even after three cycles of studying these creatures I still got weirded out by the way they looked. With only four limbs, two of which they could only be used for locomotion and a inflexible skelton. That was barely covered by a thin layer of skin and fat. They really were odd creatures to behold.

As the sedated specimen was secured in the straps, both of its upper limbs held aloft as its lower limbs were spread wide. It's sexual organ left exposed and within easy reach of the Collection Unit. This one's skin was a light brownish hue, one thing I had come to like about them was the way there hue varied. It seemed to be hard coded into them with a very small range of variation once they had been born.

The doors to the room closed and I began the extraction cycle. Watching as the tube began to move towards the specimens flaccid sexual organ. Seeking the tip of the organ out the tube changes length and width as it tries to judge the organ. Eventually its questing edge catches the specimens member, finally locked on it quickly slides over the length. Contracting as it sealed itself around the organ.

The effect of the touch of the tube, now filling with a warm thick lubricant, is immediate. The specimens sexual organ begins to swell as I watch the blood rushing to its crotch. The heatmap of its body adjusting as its temperature suddenly changes. Its head lurches slightly as I see its mental activity starting to spike, overcoming the sedatives in its system.

I watched as its organ rose to its full length. I punched the measurement into the log, this one seemed to land right in the middle of those we had seen so far on other specimens. Although it did have a much wider semen extractor than the others. It bulged in the tube as the material started to slowly pulse. Squeezing and rubbing against the nerve ending filled flesh of the specimens sexual organ.

Now fully conscious it was trying to free itself from the rig. The extracter staying clamped to it even as it thrashed around. On my screens I could see the red blossoms of fear and panic spreading through its mind. In the corner of the screen a small timer ticks up. I watched with interest as the deep red of panic met the light pink cloud of pleasure, the two signals mixing as the signals flew between its synapses.

The collection apparatus was now in full swing. Warm fluid filling the space around the creatures organ as it was squeezed and rubbed over by the soft flesh like walls of the tube. So it was that, like every specimen before it, the ugly red of fear and panic were replaced with the warm pink of pleasure and arousal. I stopped the timer almost at the exact same time the creature stopped moving in the rig with only its hips jerking forward spasmodically in time with the movements of the Collection Unit.

As I watched I could see the changes in the chemicals in its blood and the speed of its heart rate. Looking past the screens I could see that it was clearly coming close to its limits. The Collection Unit knew this as well and responds as it was programmed to. With a suddenness that caught the specimen off guard the tube was suddenly withdraw. Moving back and then down with the open end of the tube placed under the head of the organ. The specimen was left, its organ dripping lubricants as well as a thin stream of its own seminal fluid. That's why the tube remained under the organ, to catch this fluid, we had already learnt of the small amount of fluid these creatures produced. So this part of the process was designed simply to as large a sample as possible.

Other creatures on the homeworld of these things had been found to produce huge amounts of seminal fluid and there had been much discussion of why these creatures seemed to produce so little. Unfortunately we had not been able to engineer a experiment to test the success rate for fertilization in the wild just yet. Our passive observations had left us with a rough idea of the success rate but we needed hard evidence. I myself had submitted several proposals on how to go about this although they had all been knocked back so far.

In the other room the specimens heart rate had dropped and its organ had stopped twitching quite so much in the air. Pulling up the controls for the Collection Unit I ordered it to begin Phase 2 of collection. The tube slide back over the head of its organ and the cycle began again. This would continue for quite some time, or at least it would continue for as long as I deemed it should. We had been struggling to lock down an exact number of times this needed to be done to get the largest sample. Aside from the imprecise nature of predicting when they would ejaculate there was also the massive variance between specimen in terms of the amount they even could produce.

This one however seemed promising. I looped the cycle another four times. Each time the tube would withdraw and yet more of that semi-clear fluid would pour from the end of its organ.

On the final cycle I told the unit to make the walls of its tubing clear as I switched it over to Phase 3. This time as the specimen came close to the point of no return the unit didn't relent. Instead redoubling its efforts as it roughly ran the warm walls of the tube over the engorged member. It didn't take long for the effort to produce a result. With a groan that I could hear through the wall the specimen ejaculated. I watched with fascination as a thin stream of pure white fluid shot from the end of the organ. The force splattering it against the end of the tube, speckling the empty space white even as a second, third and fourth spasm sent even more fluid into the end of the tube.

I had to admit I was impressed as the creature shook and spasmed, filling the end of the tube with an unprecedented amount of semen. Quickly the pump activated at the white fluid was drawn down into the floor. As the tube withdrew, leaving the shrinking and spent member to dry in the air of the room. I watched the data as the sample was analysed, I was surprised by the sperm count in the sample and was even more surprised to find the sample size was twice that of any other specimen we had collected from.

Looking through the wall at the specimen, its chest heaving as it hung limply in the air and tried to collect itself. I pulled up the order for what should be done with it after this. I quickly scrolled past the destruction orders and landed on the final order. Coloured in bright red it simply stated "RETAIN FOR FURTHER TESTS," I looked at it for a long moment. Keeping specimens for extended periods of time was a problem. We had found that after a certain amount of time they would not be able to reintegrate with their environment and would usually self destruct. Still with a chance like this I felt like we could really gain some knowledge from this one.

Ticking the box another alert box popped up. "ARE YOU SURE?" It asked, "YES." I selected, looking at the specimen through the wall.

This one was going to be useful to us.