Sampling Hellas City Pt. 01

Story Info
Tom Blake reviews restaurants in a freeuse city on Mars.
6k words
4.45
26.4k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JYSunset
JYSunset
22 Followers

Chapter One: Ares Vineyard

The Red Planet. Tom never thought he'd see it, not in person. Sure, the colony had been founded over thirty years ago, and ships traveled back and forth between Mars and Earth all the time now, but he'd never really imagined himself, you know, in space. When the opportunity came knocking, in the form of an email from his boss asking if he wanted to take an assignment off-planet, Tom had jumped at the chance. It was only when he'd been looking out the rocket's window, watching Earth recede into a little blue speck of dust and disappear, that it sunk in. Tom was really going to Mars.

Gluck gluck hlurk. The sounds of the concierge choking snapped Tom out of his reverie. He was sitting in the lobby of his hotel, a three-star number in the center of Hellas City called Demios Tower. Other guests, mostly businessmen in sharp suits, passed by, not even glancing in his direction. Tom blinked and looked down at the brunette kneeling between his legs. "Oh, right. I had a question."

The woman pulled back, letting all nine inches of Tom's cock slip out of her throat as she looked up at him with wide, brown eyes. A good deal of spit and pre-cum slid out with it, dripping down her chin and splattering on the prominent breasts that stuck out lewdly from the hole in her shirt. She coughed, sending another wave of mucus to fall on the floor. "Of- cough -course, sir."

Grinning, Tom scanned the lobby. None of the men even noticed him, going by on their way to the glass door entrance or to the elevators. One of the women at the front desk was watching, a look of disgust on her face, but when she realized Tom's eyes were on her, she quickly busied herself with her computer. You didn't get this kind of treatment back on Earth, that was for sure. "Keep working, please," Tom said.

Nodding, the concierge brought her hand to Tom's dick and began to stroke it. The tightness of her grip and the easy way her fingers glided along the spit-soaked shaft nearly made Tom moan with pleasure. Clearly, she got a lot of experience in her line of work. She grimaced as she tried to clear her throat. "What can I help you with?"

"I'm supposed to visit Ares Vineyard today. I'm writing a review of it for a magazine, and I'm supposed to have lunch and a bottle of wine. I don't want to drive through the city, though. What's the best way to get there?"

The concierge's face brightened. She seemed to be surprised that someone was actually asking her a question related to the job she had been hired for. "Ares Vineyard is to the south, a little ways out of the city. You should take the M Train to Southern Station. From there, you can take a taxi to the vineyard. Let me get you a map of the train lines." She made to stand up, but Tom pressed on the back of her head and pushed her back down.

"I can get that myself. Get back on my cock."

The earlier joy vanished, and a look of resignation reappeared on the concierge as she opened her mouth and slurped the head of Tom's dick back inside. As her tongue bathed the sensitive underside of his glans, Tom found the map she had mentioned. "Yeah, I write reviews of restaurants, hotels, that sort of thing, and my editor wants us to expand to the Mars market. So I'm starting with a couple of places in Hellas City." Demios Tower was clearly marked with a red star in the center of the map, and the many train lines of Hellas City spread across the paper like a spider web. Tom noted Southern Station at the very end of the M Line, and saw that he'd have to take the C Line first, and transfer to the M at Rider Square. He folded up the map and placed it in the inside pocket of his suit jacket.

"I guess that's all," Tom said. The concierge had a brief glimmer of hope, before Tom continued, "I'll just finish up here and then head out." Placing his hands on either side of the woman's head, Tom pulled her forward, forcing his dick down her gullet. He felt momentary pressure at the entrance to her throat, but then her neck bulged as his crammed himself into her. GACK GLUCK GULK - the sounds coming from the concierge intensified as Tom picked up the pace, moving her head back and forth like his own personal fuckdoll.

Tears leaked from her eyes, drawing black streaks down her cheeks as her eyeliner began to run. The slimy, slippery wetness on his shaft felt divine, and the tightness of her throat rivaled the best head he'd ever gotten on Earth. Tom reached down and cupped one of her tits, squeezing it and feeling the soft skin. If he had more time, he might have gone for a full-service titfuck, but the manager of Ares Vineyard was expecting him by noon. Tom settled for pinching and pulling on the nipple, appreciating the way her throat tightened even more at the unexpected pain.

Tom could practically feel the cum in his balls struggling to get out, and so he stepped up his efforts even further, pressing the girl's nose into his pubes. Her eyes started to roll back into her head as the GACK GACK GACK grew louder. All three of the women at the front desk were looking at the pair now, no doubt wondering if any of them would be next. Maybe tonight, Tom thought, and he made one final push. With the strength of a fire hose, hot spunk erupted from the tip of Tom's dick in a torrent, ejecting almost directly into the concierge's stomach. Her eyes grew wide with the sudden force. She almost pushed Tom away, but caught herself at the last moment and instead gripped his thighs tightly, steeling herself for the final effort.

Groaning, Tom slid her head back a little bit, placing the tip of his cock on her tongue and letting her mouth fill up with sperm. Rivulets of semen trickled out from the corners of her lips as she tried and failed to swallow Tom's prodigious load. Finally, Tom pulled out the rest of the way and let the last three shots paint white streaks across her cheek, forehead, and nose. The concierge hacked and coughed, sending bubbles of cum down her chin. Her breasts caught the worst of it, and the thin strip of fabric that ran under them was dyed from a light blue to a slimy white. She made to wipe her face off, but Tom stopped her. "Leave it on," he said.

The concierge smiled weakly. "Of course, sir. Enjoy your day." She collapsed backwards against her desk and did not complain when Tom stood up to wipe the last dribbles of semen in her hair. With that done, he tucked his dick back into his pants, zipped up, and walked towards the entrance of the hotel. He looked back when he reached the revolving door and saw that one of the front desk girls was helping the concierge back into her seat. She handed the worn-out woman a tissue, but the concierge waved her away.

"Things really are different on Mars," Tom said to himself, and he pushed through the door and onto the street.

***

Things are different on Mars. That was what Reggie had said when he'd given Tom the assignment. And as Tom strode towards the train station, he thought about that. Back on Earth, he would never have been able to facefuck a concierge just by saying, "Get on your knees," to her, much less do it in the lobby of a busy hotel. But everywhere around him now were women servicing men.

One woman, a short-haired Asian girl, was sitting on the hood of a car, her legs wrapped around a guy in shorts and a baggy t-shirt as he plowed her pussy so hard it made the car shake. Across the road, two men had taken a blonde woman who, judging from her grocery bags, was on her way back from the store. She was bent over at the waist and one man was taking her from behind while the other fucked her mouth, alternating their strokes like a saw in a lumberyard. As Tom watched, a tall girl passed him on the sidewalk, jogging at a brisk pace. Tom enjoyed the sight of her tits bouncing freely, as the only clothes she wore were a pair of bright pink running shoes. Must make things easier if she doesn't have to take anything off, Tom thought.

Tom checked his watch. It was ten fifty-five, not enough time for even the quickest of quickies if he was going to make his twelve o'clock appointment with Diana Mills at the vineyard. Who knew how long it would take to get there? Besides, he would find someone on the train to relieve his tension. Adjusting his stiffening hard-on, Tom hustled towards the train.

With his hefty per diem, Tom had decided to purchase a month's supply of semen production enhancers. Every morning when he woke up on Mars, he swallowed a small orange pill, which stimulated his balls to churn out an unlimited supply of sperm. This meant he could cum as many times as he wanted, without having to wait between sessions, and the cumshots were basically a one-man bukkake show. But, as a side effect, the cum built up in his nuts rather quickly, and he had to drain them often. Fortunately, Mars might be the best place in the solar system to have that problem.

When he reached the underground train station, Tom quickly made his way to the ticket kiosk, where a woman sat behind a plexiglass window. She had light brown hair, cut into a short bob, and wore an olive green, long-sleeve shirt that exposed her large breasts and hard, pink nipples. Tom appreciated this aspect of Mars fashion, especially when, like this woman, the breasts were covered in white patches of dried semen. She was bouncing up and down slightly. When Tom looked to the side, he saw that a man was sitting underneath her, gripping her thighs and lifting her up and down on his lap.

"Hi, um-" Tom saw a nametag pinned to her shirt, "Jessie." The woman looked down at her badge and wiped a splotch of cum from it. "Oh, Jessica, sorry."

"How can I - uhnn - assist you today?" Jessica asked, grunting. The guy who was fucking her seemed to notice that she was helping a customer, and began to bounce her harder. Her ass made a slap slap slap as she looked expectantly at Tom.

"I want to buy a ticket to Southern Station," Tom said. He slid his bank card through the slot in the window.

"Certainly." Jessica tapped a few buttons on her keyboard. "Will you be needing - oooh - a return ticket as well?" Tom nodded. "Great, I will-" Jessica's head lolled back as her assailant lifted her legs onto the desk and spread them wide. Her bright pink pussy was exposed and leaking copious fluid, while the man's thick shaft drilled viciously into her asshole. Jessica held up a finger and said, "Just a moment, please." She tried to smile at Tom, but her eyes closed and she gritted her teeth, riding out the man's assault on her delicate sphincter.

Finally, the man groaned loudly and he plunged his dick hard into Jessica. She gasped and clutched the arms of her chair for support. Tom saw the man's balls clench, sending semen up his cock and into Jessica's bowels. After a minute of enjoying Jessica's tight pucker on his emptying cock, the man set Jessica's feet back on the ground and lifted her off of him. As his dick pulled out of her ass, a wave of cum leaked out and dribbled down her legs. Jessica's legs trembled, and she looked like she was about to collapse. But she remained standing as the man tucked his cock back into his pants, zipped up, and exited the kiosk, disappearing into the crowd of commuters.

"Ooooh." Jessica let out a sigh as she sank slowly to her seat. She tilted to one side, trying to keep pressure off her bruised asshole. "One second." She swiped the bank card, waited, and then swiped a plastic transit card. Handing them back, Jessica said, "You're all set. Take the outbound train to Rider Square, and transfer to the M line. Enjoy Hellas City!"

Tom took the cards. The transit one had to he words "Hellas City Transportation Authority" printed on it, with the silhouette of a man and a woman riding in a train car. The woman's head was in the man's lap. "Makes sense," Tom said. He walked to the line of commuters queuing at the turnstiles, waited his turn, and swiped the card. A green light blinked, and the plastic gate swung aside to let him through.

The train stop was immaculately clean, with white walls and large video screens displaying advertisements. It was certainly nicer than any of the subways Tom had used back on Earth. And the ads were all of beautiful young women, cheerfully displaying a product while men took them in various ways, which was a nice bonus. The women on the platform were also in various stages of undress. The ones who looked like they were on their way to the financial district wore tight business suits with no shirts, their jackets buttoned under their breasts to expose bountiful titflesh and large, suckable nipples. Others looked like tourists, women who had landed in Hellas City without understanding the strict dress code required of them and had to make some emergency alterations to bring their wardrobes into compliance. Tom could also tell they were new to Mars from the way they positioned their bags in front of their chest, or crossed their arms, anything to hide their nakedness from the prying eyes of the male populace. Tom felt his cock hardening. He was on the verge of plucking one of the women aside when a pleasant voice came over the loudspeaker. "Outbound train, now arriving on the upper track."

The train was just pulling in as Tom hurried to the platform. Its approach was silent, a product of the mag-lev technology that had been so slow to get adopted at home. Incredible for a train that was twenty cars long and filled with passengers. "Yorkshire Avenue," the pre-recorded voice chimed. "This train is outbound. Please stand clear of the doors." Men and women clustered at the entrances to the train, and Tom pushed his way forward, eager to find a seat. The doors opened, and a stream of people flowed past him. Tom fought his way through the crush, only to find that every seat was taken. Resigned, he gripped the overhead rail and held on as the train left the station. Then, he noticed his fellow passengers.

Seated in front of him were two young women, college-aged, judging by the backpacks, the oversized headphones, and the very perky breasts. One was quite tall and slim, with long black hair following over porcelain skin and a green dress that ended just short of her pussy. She wore thick makeup and bright red lipstick. Shiny streaks of white on her cheeks and the inside of her thighs showed that she had gotten her fair share of masculine attention today. But sexy as she was, her classmate was more Tom's type. Dirty blonde hair, tanned skin with a smattering of freckles on the chest, and DD-cup breasts that looked like they had been sculpted for the express purpose of wrapping around a man's dick. She wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing besides sensible flat shoes and knee-high stockings.

Tom unzipped and pulled out his now rock-hard member. "Excuse me," he said. The blonde looked up from her phone to see the swollen head of Tom's cock starting her in the face. "Titfuck, please."

She sighed. "Hey, Ellie," she said to her friend, "do you have any more lube?"

Ellie put down her own phone and saw what was happening next to her. "Sure thing, Karen. I think I've got a little left over from yesterday." She fished a small, clear bottle out of her bag and handed it over.

"Thanks." Karen set her bag aside and knee on the floor. Tom took her vacated seat, settling in beside Ellie. Karen squirted a generous dollop of lube on her melons, then cupped them together, spreading the sticky fluid over her curves. She leaned forward and let her tits engulf Tom.

Pleasure washed over Tom as the vixen squeezed her jugs, forming a tight pressure around Tom's shaft. Her skin radiated heat, and Tom thought he could even feel her heart beating against his rod. Karen lifted her tits up and down, pleasuring him with even, steady strokes. Like the concierge earlier, Karen was well-acquainted with this process. Tom was beginning to think all of the women here were this experienced.

"First time on Mars?"

Tom glanced over and saw an older man standing next to Karen. He wore a peaked cap on his salt-and-pepper dome that matched his expensive woolen suit. "Yeah." Karen licked his tip and Tom shivered. "J- just came in from New York. How'd you know?"

"The 'excuse me' and the 'please'. After a little while here, you'll realize you don't need to be polite with them." As if to demonstrate his point, the man gripped Ellie's chin, forcing her mouth open. He unbuckled his pants and pulled his briefs down, letting his dick spring up and smack Ellie in the nose. Without warning, the gentleman brutally forced it between her lips.

GACK GLUCK. Drool immediately fell from Ellie's mouth as the man assaulted her throat. Her red lipstick, which Tom thought had been a little excessive, smeared along the shaft, a shiny scarlet on the man's throbbing, purple hardness. Karen scowled and angled her head away, but she stayed silent about her friend's treatment. "Huh," Tom said. "I think you're right." He took hold of Karen's breasts and squeezed them, hard. Her tits yielded, firm and smooth under his fingers. The coed gasped, but said nothing, even when Tom pulled and twisted her pink, thimble-sized nipples.

"Told you." The man grabbed the back of Ellie's head and pulled until her bottom lip was up against his balls and her nose was almost hidden in his pubic hair. As he held her there, not letting her back off, her esophagus began to spasm, trying to either swallow the intruder or eject it entirely. The man didn't allow either.

Impressed by, and a little jealous of, the man's conduct, Tom slid his hips forward and thrust violently into Karen's cleavage. His cockhead hit her in the nose and she sputtered, but Tom did not relent. Slap slap slap, his thighs struck the underside of breasts. He had an ex-girlfriend back on Earth who looked a little bit like Karen. She had complained vocally even when he did her doggy style, and would never have let him fuck her tits like this. Maybe he'd look her up when he got home, see if she wanted a free vacation to Hellas City.

"Pennsylvania Avenue," the PA system chimed, and the train slid smoothly to a halt.

"This is my stop," the gentleman said. Ellie was slumped forward, all her weight resting on the man's legs. Her face was starting to turn blue, visible even under all that foundation. "Hey." He pulled his dick out of her mouth with the sound of a plug coming free of a drain.

Hrrrrlk. Ellie drew in a deep, rasping breath, then coughed, spitting out a frothy mixture of mucus and pre-cum. She raised her head dazedly and looked around.

"I'm going to take you with me for a bit." The man dragged her to her feet and grabbed her bag.

"See you on campus, Ellie," Karen said forlornly, waving goodbye. The doors slid open and the man guided Ellie out, still looking confused and a bit unsure of what was happening. "Oh!" Tom crushed Karen's tits harder together, burying his cock between them and luxuriating in the intense silkiness of them.

People were crowding into the train again, and another guy took the seat that Ellie had vacated. A college boy, judging by the fraternity shirt he was wearing. He watched Tom impassively, then took out his phone and put on a movie. "Next stop, Rider Square," the robotic conductor proudly announced. "This is an outbound train."

"Oh, fuck," Tom moaned as he thrust. "That's - unf - my stop." Sperm was building up to a bursting point in his balls and he couldn't hold back the dam any longer. "Fuck!" With a last push, Tom clenched his thigh muscles and dug his fingers into Karen's breasts. Thick, ropy spurts of semen shot out, splashing against her chin. Karen squeaked in surprise and angled her head away from the cum geyser, but Tom pushed her head down towards it. Viscous spunk hit her forehead, both cheeks, one rope going up her nose and making her snort. A particularly powerful jet arced over her shoulder and landed with an audible splat on the wide curve of her asscheek.

JYSunset
JYSunset
22 Followers
12