Sam's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayman44
jayman44
59 Followers

I CAN FEEL HIM TENSE UP, HE GRABS ONTO MY HIPS TIGHT, HE LEANS OVER AND SLIDES HIS TONGUE DOWN MY THROAT, WE LOCK INTO A LONG WET KISS, I FEEL HIM GROWING BIGGER, AND THROBBING INSIDE ME, AND BAM, BAM, BAM, HE GRABS ME AND HOLDS ME STILL, AND BURIES HIMSELF DEEP.

"OOH SAM FUCK YEA I'M CUMMING"

I FEEL SPURT AFTER SPURT OF HIS HOT SPERM FLOODING MY PUSSY.

HE'S KEEPING IT IN DEEP, HE HAS MY PUSSY SO STRETCHED, I CAN FEEL EVERY LITTLE SPASM OF HIS COCK EXPLODING INSIDE ME, HE KEEPS CUMMING, I FEEL IT RUNNING OUT OF ME ONTO THE SEAT.

I'M BITING HIS NECK, HOLDING MY LEGS LOCKED BEHIND HIM DRAINING HIM, OH MAN SO MUCH HOT CUM, HE LAYS ON TOP OF ME STILL HAVING LITTLE SPURTS, AND I'M MILKING HIM WITH MY PUSSY MUSCLES, GETTING EVERY LAST DROP.

He's lying on top of me, he rises up ,his arms stretched out to either side of me, not to crush me, I smile up at him, and tell him how good that was, he's still inside of me, I can feel him starting to grow soft, but even soft he still has my pussy stretched.

He tells me that was a long time fantasy of his, having sex with me, all the times he would jerk off thinking about what he would do with me, HE NEVER THOUGHT IT COULD BE THIS GOOD,

I'm waiting for him to pull out, With Bill after he cums which is usually after maybe 10 minutes if I'm lucky, he pulls out and cums on me, gets up and wipes me and him, and rolls over.

But Jamal is taking his time, he lays back on me and starts to lick my ear lobes and kiss my neck, his cock still deep inside of me, he's tickling me, he's smelling my hair, my nips stiffen right up.

"YOU ARE SOO SEXY SAM,

He goes right after my nips with his tongue, he starts to suck them in nice and slow drooling all over them, he starts to pull his cock out slowly then he stops and pushes it back in, nice and slow.

I put my arms around his head and lift it up and tell him, IT'S TIME TO GO but by the time I get the last word out, I FEEL HIS YOUNG COCK SWELLING UP INSIDE OF ME.

"JAMAL I REALLY HAVE TO GO" I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS KID,HE'S HARD AGAIN!

I'm looking around, I see it's gotten dark out, the parking lot is almost empty, I don't even know how long we've been back here, I was oblivious to everything except for the fucking we were doing.

He's deep inside me, he's smiling slyly, Jamal please! I got kids at home with a babysitter

"ALRIGHT SAM"

HE PULLS OUT, I can feel his cum running out of me, He sits up across from me, I lift myself up, off the sticky seat, it seems like I been down there for hours.

I stretch, and go to grab my clothes, I look over at him, he's sitting there smiling, his hard cock, hitting him in his stomach, it looks even bigger, all shined up from our cum, I can't believe I had that, all inside me, I look at him and smile, I throw my clothes down and say.

"FUCK THE BABYSITTER SHE CAN WAIT"

I crawl up on top of him, and tell him to lay down, I straddle him and guide his hardness into my dripping pussy, NOW I'M ON TOP, I slowly slide down on his huge pole, OOH THIS IS GOOD, I'M RIDING HIM!

His hands slide down and grab onto my ass cheeks, ahh this is so much better, I lean over and stick my tongue out, we wrap tongues and kiss, I'm rolling my hips, and he's thrusting up into me, I lean over and whisper

"OOH JAMAL THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD, FUCK ME, "FUCK ME"

We pick up our pace, I lean over and let him suck on my stiff nips, ahhh!

I SIT UP AND SPIT ON MY FINGERS, AND START TO RUB MY SWOLLEN CLITORIS AND JUST THAT QUICK! I have one of them from deep down inside orgasms, I never thought would end, OOOH MAN YES! AH AAHHHH FUCK YES! I'm drained.

I collapse on his chest, but he has other plans, without taking his cock out he spins me around, and picks us up, and has me on my knees in the doggy position.

I'm spent, I have my head on the seat and my ass in the air, I feel like a rag doll, he starts to plow into me, he's practically lifting me off the seat, he's fucking me so hard, his hands are on my ass pulling me into him.

He has me so filled up with his swelled up cock, I'm just laying here enjoying the pounding, I have no fight left in me.

He slows down finally, he's kneading my ass, he's tickling my ass ring with his thumb,

"SAM YOUR ASS IS SO FUCKING SEXY"

I feel him swelling up inside me he's ready, his thumb has wiggled it's way into my ass, he's got me ready again, I reach down under me and start to rub myself.

All at once he spits on my ass hole and he's working his lubed thumb in, he quickly pulls out and PLACES HIS COCK HEAD AT MY ASS, his long arm reaches over and pins my head against the seat, his legs are on top of mine, I'm weak, I'm spent, I cant move.

JAMAL PLEASE NO!!!

He slowly presses the tip of his head in my ass, he spits again, and it lands on my ass he wipes it up with his cock head, and he's back at my opening, he pushes the head in, he has my ass stretched.

"OH JAMAL PLEASE"

He pushes in another inch, it's to tight, he stops and just keeps it in me, he doesn't move, this excitement of being forced, and his cock in my ass, has got to me, I reach down to finish myself off mmmm, JAMAL STARTS TO CUM AT THE SAME TIME.

"ARGHH, SAM OH MAN YOUR ASS IS SO NICE AND TIGHT"

HE PUMPS WHATEVER CUM HE HAS LEFT INTO MY ASS, his nut's must be drained, he hardly cums, nothing like his first two loads.

He let's go of my head, and pulls out, making a popping noise, I feel his cum oozing out, he falls back in the corner, his dick sticking straight up.

I turn around still on my knees, and like a well trained slut, I crawl over to him and grab his cock and start to lick him clean, I start at his balls and make my way up his shaft, lightly licking his head, tasting my ass, I suck his head nice and slow taking in whatever cum he has left in him.

I'm amazed at what transpired today, I woke up thinking about, the party and getting everything done, never would I ever expected to end up in a parking lot, acting like a teenager in heat, getting fucked for the first time, getting totally fucked by this big dicked black kid, doing things I've never done before, it's crazy, but I have no regrets it was so good.

All of a sudden there's a knock on the window! I freeze in fear thinking its the cops, I turn around, I still have my my ass in the air, with cum dripping down my leg.

It's Mike the bartender, Well I'm thinking to my self what a sight he must have seen, me with my ass up in the air, wiggling and sucking off this big beautiful black cock!

"I'M BUSTED" I smile, he smiles, with my best slutty voice I say, come on in!

I think where did this inner whore come from, its like my mind and body has been taken over, what ignited this LUST was it Jamal's big cock or the fact that I know Bill is cheating, or that he was willing to give his wife up to be fucked like a whore to this young black kid!

Well I don't have much time to think because by the look of his bulge it looks like he's been watching me and Jamal in action, Jamal gets up and goes back inside the bar, I tell him, I'll call him in the morning, we have to talk, he nods smiles and walks away.

By the time I turn back, Mike has his pants off, and is, smiling from ear to ear, his dick is standing at attention, sticking straight up, he's about the same size as Bills maybe a little bigger, but his cock is nice and straight, with a narrow looking head, Bill's has a curve and a helmet shaped head.

I quickly grab hold of him and start to stroke him, he grabs the back of my head, and pushes it down, He's a little pushy, I open my mouth to take him in, I'm swirling my tongue all over his head, he's holding my head and pumping my mouth,

"OH MRS C THAT FEELS REAL GOOD, YOUR ONE HOT LITTLE COCKSUCKER"

I INCH MY WAY DOWN HIS COCK TRYING MY BEST TO SWALLOW ALL OF HIM, FONDLING HIS BALLS

"You are one hot married lady, isn't that what you said

"not tonight Mike, besides I'm a married women"

"I've had my eye on Jamal's car for the past couple of hours, I even came out a couple of times, not that you would have noticed, you were busy getting your holes stuffed with big black cock"

His tone of voice got me nervous, I pull up, and tell him I've got to get going, let me just suck you off, then I have to go, I don't like how this is going.

"Oh no Mrs C I'm not going to let you get off that easy"

MIKE PLEASE!

"What's the matter Mrs C"

MY NAME IS SAM"

"Alright Sam I'm only playing with you"

I need to get out of here, I can't trust him, he's fumbling with something in his pocket, he pulls out a condom, I sit up, he opens it, and puts it on, he reads from the package, super lubed and a tingling warming effect.

"HOW DO YOU THINK THAT WILL FEEL IN YOUR ASS"

I PANIC PLEASE MIKE!!

I want to run, but I'm naked, I can't scream rape, it will turn into a big thing, with publicity, I still got Jamal's cum in me and smeared all over me, no that won't work, I'll play his game, and get this over with.

"OOH YEA MIKE THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT WOULD FEEL REAL NICE"

I get on my knees and bend over, put my head down, and reach back with both hands and spread my ass cheeks.

"I WANT YOU TO FUCK MY ASS MIKE!"

He quickly leans over and spits on my asshole, I brace myself for his assault, I hear him breathing real loud, I turn to look, his face is inches from my ass, and he's smelling my asshole, he's woofing it in.

"Sam you got a real sexy ass"

Just like that he flickers his tongue all over my ass ring, his tongue is making it's way up and down my ass.

I'M THINKING PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT FEEL GOOD!

His tongue enters my ass, I let my hands drop, he replaces them with his own spreading me, he has his face buried in my ass crack, his tongue wiggling deep in my ass.

OH CRAP IT FEELS SO GOOD!

He must be a real freak, Jamal just came inside there, all I used was a quick, baby wipe to clean myself, he has his lips glued to my asshole and he's darting his tongue in and out, I turn to look at him, he has his face buried in my ass, and he's jerking himself.

I take a deep breath, and reach down to touch myself, I shoot right off, WHEW MAN ARGHHHH! He feels me relax.

"YOU LIKE THAT SAM, DON'T YOU? I'M GONNA FUCK YOU IN THAT SEXY ASS OF YOURS"

He rises up, he slides his cock in between my ass cheeks, he squeezes my ass cheeks together, and slides his super lubed, condom cock between them back and forth.

He tells me to turn over, and lay down.

"NOW PLAY WITH YOURSELF"

I nod and slowly run my hand over my pussy lips, I slip in one finger, I can't believe I'm wet,being this creeps captive has actually got me aroused, I use my two fingers to pull back my pussy lips and rub my swollen clit, he's leaning back against the seat jerking off.

"MMMM YEA SAM, THAT'S REAL GOOD SAM, your pussy looks nice and wet, what you thinking about Sam? You thinking about that black boys big cock, you one of those rich white women, that like to get some black cock on the side"

I got two fingers jamming into my pussy, I look over, and he stroking away like a mad man, He leans over, and holds my legs apart and high.

"KEEP THEM LIKE THAT! DON'T STOP PLAYING WITH YOURSELF"

I have my legs spread wide and pulled back, he runs his tongue down my leg, right back to my ass.

"YOUR ASSHOLE IS SO NICE AND PINK"

He starts to devour it, he's drooling all over, running his tongue in and out, and sucking on it, like a starving dog, he sits up and slides a finger in, grabs my hand and puts it on his prick.

"JERK ME"

He slides another finger in, he has two fingers, sliding in and out of my well lubed ass, while I'm jerking him off.

He's loving this, he has a devilish smile on his face, we stay like this for a while, until he pulls out his fingers and begins to lick them clean, he replaces them with his tongue, he's back to sucking my ass, and I reach under and start to touch myself, I can't take much more, my fingers are rolling on my swollen clit,

OOH YES MIKE SUCK MY ASS I'M CUMMMINNNG AHHHHH!!!

Before I can get the last word out, he's grabbing my two legs and penetrating my dripping ass, HE'S JABBING IT IN, OH CHRIST, It's so well lubed between his drool, and my cum, and the condom, not to mention Jamal's cum.

Three hard pushes and it's in, he has my knees pinned back next to my head, he slowly slides his rock hard cock,back and forth, I'm relaxing my ass muscles, easily taking in his whole length, my legs are over his shoulders and he's leaning over, sucking and drooling all over my raw nips.

He pulls out.

"FLIP OVER, GET ON YOUR KNEES, STICK YOUR ASS UP"

I do as he says, hoping this all will be over soon.

"SAM YOU LOOK REAL GOOD IN THAT POSITION, JUST LIKE A BITCH IN HEAT, THAT YOU ARE"

"I love the gap between your ass cheeks, any way you turn your tight little pink asshole is, always wide open, I could eat that sweet little ass of yours all day! But right now I need to cum, I need to cum real bad"

He grabs onto my hips, and pulls me back into him, he puts his cock head back into my ass, and slowly inches his hardness all the way in and leaves it buried and doesn't move.

"It must feel good Sam, BURIED IN YOUR ASS, IT'S SO NICE AND TIGHT, I'm surprised your big black boy didn't stretch you out, you married women are all alike, I was married once"

He grabs on to my ass cheeks hard, he starts banging his cock into me.

"I had a good job, we had money, I took good care of her, a stay at home housewife, I come home a day early, from a business trip"

He's pounding away, he reaches around and stars to rub my clit.

His voice is getting louder!

"I was gonna surprise her, I hear noises coming from our bedroom!

OH CHRIST HE'S BANGING AWAY HARD INTO MY ASS, AND RUBBING MY THROBBING CLIT, HIS THRUST ARE GETTING VERY INTENSE.

"I slowly open the door, and there's my beautiful wife, servicing, two young, big black bucks, they were fucking so hard, they didn't even notice the door cracked"

He's driving it into me hard, he pulls out, and pushes me off the seat, onto the floor, he pulls his condom off, and he's jerking himself, kneeling on the seat above me.

"All I can do was just watch in disbelief, as they fucked my wife in every way imaginable, until they were both drained"

He has a tight grip on his cock, he's really jerking it, I slide my hand up his leg to cup his balls.

"Yes Sam that's real nice"

I open my mouth to take him in, when he grabs me by the hair, and holds my head back, he's jerking his cock right up against my face, he's pulling hard on my hair it hurts.

" No this is too good to waste in your mouth, I'm gonna cum all over that pretty married face of yours, OH YEA SAM, OH YEA SAM, OH FUCKING YEA SAM ARGHHH, QUICK OPEN YOUR MOUTH"

The first spurt hits me on my cheek, he 's blasting hot cum all over my face, I feel it in my hair, and running down my neck, some runs down into my open mouth.

"Man that feels so fucking good Sam, oh man, it feels good, you love the feel of a man's cum on you, don't you? your such a hot little cum slut"

He shoves his cock into my mouth still jerking out the last few drops, he shoves it all the way in and holds the back of my head, I suck him, till I feel him growing limp, he pulls out and falls back into the corner of the seat.

I grab the rag off the floor and start to wipe off, his cum, it ran all the way down to my tits, I quickly wipe it all off, my face, tits and hair, this is my chance, I throw the rag at him, and grab up my clothes and bolt out the door.

Thank god it's dark out, I'm naked, stumbling to my car, holding my clothes over my privates, I make it to my car, without being seen, That was all to strange, I throw my clothes on, and brush my hair back and get in, my ass hurts I can hardly sit, but I start it up and I'm out of there.

As I'm driving, I'm thinking, what a creep that guy was, he seemed so nice at the bar, I can't trust men, what a wild night it's been, I can never forget this one, I'm I just naive? or is everybody out there fucking everybody else, I can't believe how I acted.

It was like an awakening, for me all the things that I did for the first time, cheated on Bill, touching myself in front of somebody, having so many orgasm's, letting a man touch my asshole, then letting another have anal sex with me, a total stranger, swallowing cum, touching, and fucking my first big black cock!!

I'm getting excited just thinking about it, my pussy's sore and I can hardly sit on my ass, my nips are raw, I wouldn't mind doing it again, but under different circumstances, and under my rules this time.

I got to get home, my 18 year old niece, is babysitting my kids, But that's a whole other story.

jayman44
jayman44
59 Followers
12