Sam's Birthday Present

Story Info
Sam is giving his own ass to fuck.
1.1k words
3.86
18.4k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam slapped the ass again as he continued to pump his cock in out of the man's butt. Grabbing him by the hips he pumped even harder, slamming his hips against the man's buttocks. Today was Sam's birthday and as a treat his Queen gave him a skinny little male whore to fuck, Sam's cock had been in the cage for 2 months straight and when Amy removed it his cock immediately sprang to attention. Sam had already cummed once up the whore's ass, but he was still hard and enjoying his release from slavedom that he could feel another orgasm forming in his testicles.

The whore was bent over the leather whipping horse, his legs spread wide and cuffed to the legs of the horse, while his arms were cuffed to the legs on the opposite side placing him in a bent over spread eagle position. Sam had often been in that position, cuffed bent over and totally at the mercy of his Queen or one of her boyfriends. He slowly drew his cock out until the head was just ready to be exposed and then slammed it deep up the man's ass. He was enjoying having someone else suffering as he had often suffered. Slapping the ass even harder he continued to ram his cock in as deep as he could.

This was how Queen Amy fucked him with her rubber cocks and how she allowed her lovers to fuck him too. Now he knew how they felt when they abused him and he loved it, he didn't want it to end, he tried to think of things to keep him from cumming.

Hearing his Queen giggle, he glanced across the play room where his Amy and Casey stood. Casey was a muscular male specimen that she had met at one of the local night clubs, that night Sam was with her and she made Sam invite Casey to their table then sent Sam up to buy drinks for her and Casey. Sam was not allowed to drink; his role was to get drinks and sit in abject humiliation while his wife openly flirted with a stranger in a bar.

Amy loved her men strong and macho and if he was bisexual and dominant it was even better and Casey was both.

The second time Casey had come to visit Sam's Queen, he needed to have a warm up before fucking Sam's wife, so he made Sam suck his toes, his cock and his asshole. After he was done with Amy, he laughed and took pictures with his phone as Sam cleaned the cum out of Amy's pussy.

Amy had her phone pointed at him, videoing every minute of his rapture.

Oh great, Amy will post this on the S/M website that she belonged to, forcing Sam to respond to any feedback and encourage those that comment to be as degrading as possible. At least he wasn't drinking piss, or sucking a dirty cock clean for this one. Nope, he was the alpha male, fucking some poor slaves ass as hard as he could.

"arggg." Sam cock pulsed and then spew his second load of cum up the man's ass. He pumped several more times and then letting out a long sigh pushed his hips tight against the man's ass and let his cock empty the rest of its cum deep into his birthday present.

Amy moved close, running her hand lightly down Sam's back she patted his ass.

"Did you enjoy your own personal fuck toy?"

"Oh my god, yes my Queen!"

"Good. Are you a happy slave?"

"Yes my Queen."

Slapping his ass hard Amy looked at him sternly.

"Say 'I'm a happy slave.'"

This caught Sam by surprise but he repeated the words for her.

"I am a happy slave." He quickly added. "My Queen."

"Good." Amy smiled.

"Get down on your knees and do as a slave does."

Sam looked at her, his brain not registering the instructions.

Slapping his ass again.

"CLEAN THAT ASS!" Amy voice was firm.

Stepping back she point the phone to begin capturing his return to slavedom on video.

"I want to see your mouth full of your own dirty cum!"

Sam's was crestfallen.

He was feeling almost like a real man, and now he was kneeling with his tongue deep in some strange man's ass.

Moving his tongue around he tried to gather up the cum.

"Push that cum out of your ass, don't worry if you shit. He is a good slave and will thank you for the extra treat."

Patting Sam on the head she continued. "Won't you slave."

Moving slightly away from the man's ass, Sam mumbled "Yes my Queen."

When Sam spread the cheeks to resume clean up, the man let out soft wet fart.

Cum tinted in brown dripped down the rectum.

"Oh my God!" Amy squealed in delight.

Amy made sure she got up close as Sam licked up the cum running down the man's ass and then resumed inserting his tongue deep as he could.

As he did he felt the soft muddy poop that had become soft from his cum. The taste was acrid and he hoped that soon his Queen would want to fuck Casey and let him stop his current humiliation so he could brush his teeth so he was clean to lick the cum out of her pussy.

"Pull your tongue out and keep his cheeks spread wide."

"Ok boy, PUSH! Get that cum to spurt out of your ass!"

Sam's face only inches from his ass receive the full force of a wet fart. What came out of the man's ass no longer resembled cum or poop, but instead a light brown mud that started to run down the man's crack.

"Lick slut! Don't you let any of that fall to the floor!"

Much to Amy's entertainment Sam quickly obeyed, licking up every drop.

"He is fucking disgusting." Sam heard Casey say.

"He's a slave, he loves and deserves this."

Amy kept the man pushing until Sam had licked every drop of mud cum up.

"Ok, unchain your present."

Sam did as he was told.

Looking at the man, she instructed him to fasten Sam bent over the horse just as he had been.

Once Sam was fully secured she took Casey's hand and they moved to the bed.

"Slave, your mouth is too shitty to clean me."

Looking at the man. "My lover is going to fuck the hell out of me and when he is done you will get to clean my pussy."

Patting the man on the head she smiled. "If you do a good job you get to fuck the little shit eater that just got done raping your ass."

Pausing she continued. "Don't worry boy, after you fuck him, he will squat over a bowl and clean up his own mess."