Sam's Milky Secret

Story Info
A hot pepper emergency calls for a milky solution.
1.7k words
4.32
67.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedHatter76
RedHatter76
380 Followers

The original edition of this story combined my two main fetishes: peeing and breastfeeding. However, since I'm not sure how many pee fetishists are into lactation and vice-versa, I decided to post this portion as an addendum to the peeing portion. This picks up immediately from where "Pee Where You Sit Ep. 05" left off.

What you need to know: Sam and Ginger are sisters, Kara and Kumiko are twin sisters, and they're moving Sam into Kara's dorm after her old roommate transferred. Theresa and Fiona are blonde gamers who live in the dorm next door. Most of the girls in this story have all become good friends due to prior adventures together. The twins have worked up an appetite.

~~~~~~~~~~

We opened the door and headed out only to be met by Theresa and her roommate as they also emerged from their room. Eager hugs and words of sincere excitement at the reunion were exchanged, and I was formally introduced to Fiona. We quickly invited them into our dorm for a bit to share the results of our efforts. Throughout much of this time, though, Kara and Kumiko were eyeing the pizza box that Fiona was clutching. "Did you guys just have pizza?" the latter asked.

"Oh, yeah," Theresa confirmed. "We have a couple of pieces left, but we're stuffed! We were just about to throw it out. Do you guys want any? It'd be a shame for it to go to waste."

"Hell, yeah!" Kara affirmed and eagerly took the box from Fiona's offering hands.

"I should warn you, though, it has..." she winced as the twins each plucked out a slice and took a bite, "...really hot peppers on it."

By the time she finished her sentence, that fact was already obvious to the twins. They turned red and started gagging. "Oh, my God! This makes Hell feel like effin' Arendelle!" Kara cried.

"Holy crap! My mouth feels like a furnace!" Kumiko started panting and fanning her mouth

Meanwhile, Kara's eyes darted around the room. "Why is there nothing left to drink in here?" she demanded almost hysterically. "Why did we have to put off bringing in the mini-fridge?"

"How can you two stand this?" Kumiko asked Theresa and Fiona desperately. "Oh, this seriously burns!" Both twins' eyes were really watering by now.

I barely heard Fiona offer to run to the communal kitchen for tap water. I briefly remembered reading that water might actually spread the heat and told her so, but I was mainly focused on a flashback to my high school commencement just a few months prior. The situation was eerily similar, and seeing my friends in what seemed like actual pain moved me to speak up. "Wait a sec, guys. Just how desperate are you here?" I rotated our new desk chair to face everyone and sat down.

"No drink can get here fast enough!" Kara whimpered as she kept fanning her mouth.

"It won't be cold," I said as I peeled my T-shirt off, "and it might be really awkward, but..."

"Honestly, I don't care right now!" Kumiko interrupted, hope shining in her eyes.

"Okay, then." I unclasped my DD-cup bra and pulled it off. "Milk it is."

Except for the twins, who still looked too desperate and yet hopeful to discern any other emotion, my sister was the only one who didn't look confused and a little shocked. Everyone stared at me for about a second or two before Kara groaned and made the first move, but her sister was hardly a moment behind her. Acting swiftly as if to avoid overthinking what they were doing, each twin stepped towards me, leaned in, and took a nipple into her mouth. I sighed as they began sucking, and once they realized that there was indeed a genuine flow of warm milk to be reaped, it turned into a soft moan as they both somewhat opened their mouths against my breasts only to take almost my entire areolae more firmly between their lips. They continued to alternate in slow cycles between massaging my areolae with their jaws in this way, sucking at my nipples with their puckered lips, and gulping down the increasing amount of milk that each repetition earned them. I felt a warm tingle start from my breasts and spread throughout my torso as I could feel that they were eliciting a healthy flow and quickly growing more confident.

"Long story short," Ginger explained to our awed friends, "some guy at her school refused to believe that it was possible for a woman to lactate without ever having been pregnant. For some reason, he was really adamant about it, to the point that Sam finally got fed up with his 'willful scientific ignorance,' as she put it, and used herself as a Guinea pig to prove him wrong. She spent a couple of months or so stimulating her boobs regularly to imitate suckling and psyching herself up as if she was going to feed a baby."

"Looking back, it was sort of silly," I admitted while the twins were still suckling and emitting occasional soothed moans. "Given how stubborn he was, nothing short of a live demonstration would've proved anything to him, and I wasn't about to give him a peep showǃ But by the time I realized this, I was too far into it, so I decided that I might as well see it through, even if only for my own curiosity. That guy just really got under my skin somehowǃ"

Almost simultaneously, the twins finally withdrew from my breasts after another minute or two, leaving both areolae slightly moist with residual milk. "I can't believe I just did that," Kumiko said in a bit of a daze.

"Did it work?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah," she marveled, visibly relieved. "Thanks. I really needed that, no matter how awkward."

"Worked like a charm!" Kara confirmed. "Besides, we've all peed on all kinds of upholstery for the sake of either urgency or convenience, often right in front of each other. Is breastfeeding for pretty much the same reason really any grosser or weirder?"

I shook my head with a small smile. "In fact, you guys actually did me a favor. I haven't really been able to get it to stop yet. There's even a part of me that doesn't really want to. As a nerd, I don't feel particularly womanly very often, and I guess lactating sort of lets me feel that touch of femininity that I yearn for from time to time. But anyway," I digressed, "I'm afraid to let the milk build up too much, because I could theoretically start leaking through my clothes if I make too much. It hasn't gotten to that point yet, but it still might, and unfortunately, I must have left my pump back home, somehow even though I could've sworn I packed it. You two just bought me some time, and just like last time, it was quite pleasurable for me. Plus, if my boobs get too full, they can potentially get a bit uncomfortable. It was really a rather symbiotic thing that just happened."

"Wait." Now it was Ginger's turn to be surprised. "'Just like last time?' You've breastfed before?"

I cursed under my breath. "Don't tell anyone I told you, but yes, once. Some idiots who probably barely graduated put Erica Trapman up to a bet. She lost, and the terms were that she had to do the cinnamon challenge while in line to get her diploma." I rolled my eyes. "The poor fool was so desperate to soothe her mouth and throat that she just pulled me into the nearest girls' bathroom and practically demanded my milk. She knew just enough about my little experiment through the rumor mill." I laughed, "So I ended up locked in a bathroom stall with basically the alpha bitch of my school, breastfeeding her in a graduation gown. When she was done, she gave me this dark look and said, 'This never happened. Got it?' Fortunately, we got back in time for our moments on stage, but still, I never forgot how good it felt. It felt just as good this time too."

"Did you ever get the last word with the guy that started the whole thing?" asked Fiona.

Ginger laughed this time. "He was in denial at first, but he finally shut up in a hurry when Sam threatened to literally show him a bottle of the milk that she'd pumped out of herself. I was still a bit weirded out by it, but I happened to be visiting the school for some reason that I can't even remember now when the whole thing went down, and it was totally worth it! Oh, man, the look on his face! He was so grossed out!"

"And then, I was like, 'What? You'll chug the stuff from a cow, but you can't even look at the same thing from your own species?'" I added. "So I proved a point and at the same time got to help out some premature babies by donating to a milk bank. I call that a win."

All four of our friends laughed, though Kumiko's was still slightly nervous, so I continued. "Look, I don't anticipate this happening alot, but for any of you who feels comfortable with it, I really don't mind sharing. Like I said, you'd actually be doing me a favor. It'd just be a case of friends helping each other out under unorthodox circumstances, just like this incident was. Heck, I even read that pretty much any stimulation of the breasts can help ward off future cancer." I turned to Kara. "It didn't taste too bad, did it?"

Kara shook her head. "Quite the opposite, actually. It was warm and kinda sweet. And surprisingly filling! I'm still hungry, but definitely not as bad I was before."

Kumiko chuckled. "Are we really standing here and evaluating the taste of human breastmilk?"

I just smirked, retrieved my bra and shirt, and put them back on. "Now, what do you say we skip the posters and stuff for a bit and go get some real food? I'm getting kinda hungry myself."

RedHatter76
RedHatter76
380 Followers