Sam's Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam suggests a way for Jean to cuckold her sissy more often.
6.2k words
4.46
47.4k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,017 Followers

At the end of their holiday the two couples exchange email addresses and phone numbers. Jean and Ken live in the North East part of England whilst Mike and Sam live near London. The 250 miles separating them is no bar to them meeting up from time to time when Jean can enjoy her new found desire for extramarital sex with both Mike and Sam. Her cuckold Ken is quite happy just to watch. Jean now has him wearing panties all the time. He has become a lot more submissive.

On their return from a visit with Mike and Sam Jean is feeling a lot more empowered.

"I want you to call me 'Princess' from now on. I am your princess aren't I?"

"Yes Princess."

"Good girl. It's my first night with the bridge club. Can you finish off the ironing whilst I'm out?"

"There's a footie match on, I was hoping to watch it Princess."

"Oh I forgot to mention, I've cancelled our subscription to Skye Sports. And we can't afford to pay for your season ticket to watch Newcastle play on Saturdays now I'm having my hair done every week. I've got to look my best since my promotion you know."

"Yes Princess." Ken understands that Jean makes the decisions now. The sissy in him finds her dominance over him exciting. Strangely he notices his penis stiffening at the thought of doing ironing whilst his wife goes out to meet new friends. He's now taken on responsibility for supermarket shopping, cleaning the house, making all the meals and washing and drying their clothes. Recently Jean gave him another job to do.

"Kenny sweetie, I'd like you to wash my panties and your panties by hand in future. That way we'll keep them in tip top condition. I think you'll enjoy that job won't you sweetie?"

Of course Ken agreed without hesitation. Whilst there's something a bit humiliating about cleaning things by hand if they are smelly or dirty, Ken finds the task never fails to arouse him. He's always had a panty fetish ever since he was a teenager.

Jean enforces her control over Ken by continuing to lower herself onto his face regularly. "Lay down on the floor sweetie so that you're looking up at the ceiling. You know what your princess wants don't you?"

"Yes Princess."

She slips off her panties and stands astride his head showing off her shaven cunt to him before getting into position.

"Please Princess, can I fuck you this time?"

"No, maybe another time. I need you to lick me whilst I think about a man at work I've been flirting with. I'd be happy if he asked me the same question." She settles down on my face like a hen hatching out eggs, sighing with satisfaction.

"I enjoy your tongue more than your cock sweetie. This is the way cuckolds get their wives off. I'm looking for a real man to fuck me." She reasons that preventing her cuckold from fucking her keeps him more obedient. He's so pathetically grateful when she finally gives in to his pleading.

Jean's mum Sheila often calls in as she lives nearby. She has worked out that Ken has become a lot more under the thumb than he used to be.

"What's your secret Jean?" Sheila says on a visit one Saturday. "Ken has suddenly become the perfect husband. I wish your dad was so well trained." She's sitting in their living room. Ken is making the three of them a cup of tea.

"Hang on until Ken comes back through. I want him to hear my answer."

"Thank you sweetie, it was good of you to bring us biscuits as well. My mum's noticed how you've changed. You're a lot more obedient than you used to be aren't you? You can answer me properly."

Ken pauses before answering, looking towards Jean. She nods at him assertively.

"Yes, er, PPPrincess."

"You see Ken really deep down wants to be a girl. Don't you Kenney sweetie?"

"Yes, Princess." Ken's face is crimson, his cock rigid.

"That's why he's wearing girly panties. Be a good girl and show mummy." Ken stands, unfastens his belt, unzips his trousers and pushes them down his legs. Part of him hates this but his sissy self gets off on the extreme humiliation evidenced by the tenting of the pink frilly panties he's wearing.

"Next time you call I'll have him fully feminised for you. I have to admit he does pass muster as a girl. I'm looking into getting him some pills to grow his tits. Of course oestrogen will reduce his penis size but we don't mind that do we sweetie?"

"No Princess."

Sheila is amazed. There's silence for a minute or two whilst she regains her composure. She can see that Ken has not readjusted his clothing. She finds herself becoming hot and feels dampness between her legs. Finally she speaks.

"Well, well. I will have to see about getting your daddy into panties. The advantages are obvious."

Jean laughs. "Good luck with that." The two women's peels of laughter echo round the house. Ken reaches down to his trousers with an unspoken question to Jean who nods. He pulls them back up refastening his belt.

Ken's parents live in a different town some eighty miles away from their home. Jean talks to Ken about outing him to his mum and dad as part of sexual play often whilst she's riding his face. She's not really serious about doing it, at least for the time being, but it adds to their enjoyment for them to fantasise.

Ken works long hours in his job and often comes home from work exhausted. She feels sorry for him but still insists on him completing the tasks around the house whilst she reads a magazine, or watches her favourite programme on TV. She never realised she had a wicked streak but since meeting Sam and Mike and the resultant texting and emailing with Sam she has realised that cuckolds like Ken enjoy and expect this kind of treatment. Sam calls it his 'training'.

She is aware that her cuckold masturbates frequently and has decided to allow it. Her one condition is that he limits his wanking to late at night after the two of them have gone to bed. He must wait until she's asleep before he starts. Of course this means she can monitor his behaviour on occasions by feigning sleep and lying next to him as he pulls on his cock. Occasionally she wakes up and finds him doing it. He's looking at stories on his tablet. Sometimes it turns her on. She knows that the stories are about cross dressing and cuckolding. She has no fear about him seeing other women and considers masturbation to be a healthy outlet for him.

Time passes and Jean finds she begins to feel the need to scratch her sexual itch with new partners. She's no longer satisfied with her occasional meetings with Mike and Sam. Her cuckold has set her free so why can't she experience sex with other men and women? When she brings it up with Ken he is all for it although she is well aware that she has no need to consult him about any of her decisions nowadays. She fucks the married man called Peter from work she's been flirting with but it fizzles out after about six months. It's the pressure to keep it from other staff, the possibility of losing her job if management find out and the personality of her lover that ends it. He's handsome enough and has the virility of an 18 year old youth but therein lies the problem. He's ten years her junior but exhibits the behaviour of an 18 year old. He's totally insecure, possessive and prone to fits of temper if he doesn't get his own way. She's stayed with him for six months because the sex is exceptionally good. After Peter it's not been so easy to find other suitable partners. She's attempted computer dating and hanging out in gay clubs but suitable sexual partners have so far become frightened off when she explains about her 'special' relationship with her hubby.

Her friend Sam suggests a method she has enjoyed in the past.

"It's casual no commitment sex you're after isn't it?" Sam and Jean are lying lazily in bed together naked after putting on a bit of a show for their hubbies. Jean's looking forward to a session with Mike later in the day. They are in Mike and Sam's house where they are staying for a long weekend. They've dressed Ken in a maid's outfit. The pills he's been taking have helped him grow quite passable breasts, so he's showing them off in a low cut top. He's there to wait on them with drinks and food and to keep the house tidy for them. He's perfectly happy serving them and will be rewarded later performing cunnilingus on the two women provided the three of them agree that he has done a good job.

"Yes, I want to experience sex with another real man, no offence Mike but you can't always be around to do me when I need you." Jean says. She looks across at Ken and grins at him. "Sex with my cuckold just isn't the same."

"No offence taken." Mike says, he chuckles, also looking towards Ken. "Speaking of which, she's looking exceptionally pretty today."

"Hands off, she's mine." Jean says. Jean, Mike and Sam all burst out laughing together. Ken blushes a little but is used to their banter and finds it arousing being the centre of attention for once. His cock and balls are encased in an outrageous pair of pink satin panties with plenty of ruffles around the back. There is room within them to accommodate the thickening.

"I've been thinking about your problem and have read about a hotel in Newcastle that may get you what you want. If it's anything like another in the chain we've been to in London you will be well satisfied. You'll find that they understand the needs of married women with inadequate husbands." She makes eye contact with Ken and smiles. His penis stiffens. "You'll need to book a room there but there are no hidden extras to pay for." Sam winks at Jean.

"Sounds good to me. Just give me the details and once we're back up north I'll give it a go. Does my cuckold get involved?"

"I think she'll enjoy it as much as you do."

A few weeks later Jean decides to ring the hotel.

"Hello, I'm ringing you about your special nights. I've been told they take place on Fridays am I right?"

"Yes, we have one this coming Friday as it happens. You do know that you're hubby has to attend as well don't you?"

"Of course, my Kenny wouldn't miss it. He's very excited."

"Oh good. Some of the husbands are not nearly so keen. He won't be permitted to take part in the proceedings though." The woman uses explicit language to make sure Jean knows what's involved.

"That's perfectly okay. He's very obedient." Jean has put the phone on loudspeaker wanting Ken to hear what is said. She books the hotel for the coming Friday night. Ken is sitting next to her on the sofa. She notices his soldier is standing to attention. She made him take all his clothes off before making the call. She likes the fact that she is fully dressed and he is naked. It emphasises her feeling of power over him. It's worked so well she decides to make a habit of occasionally insisting he strips off of an evening after work when they are in the house alone together. He'll often slip into a skirt and strappy top of an evening and at weekends. That's okay with her but having him completely naked will be a nice variation.

As agreed they arrive at the hotel in the morning at about 11am. They unpack then go down to the restaurant for a light lunch. They are shown to a round table for eight people and find they are sitting with one other couple and four men. None of the men on their own are wearing wedding rings. Ken has his male clothes on. The atmosphere is very friendly and relaxed, the men in particular are making an effort to get the conversation going. Jean finds all the single men attractive but particularly likes the man sat next her. At first discussions are on general comments, the journey to the hotel, the weather forecast, the hotel rooms and friendliness of staff in the hotel. There's lots of eye contact and smiling going on. Jean notices that the other married woman is ignoring her husband and is openly flirting with the man opposite her. It suddenly dawns on her that the couple are here for the same reason she and Ken have booked in. She briefly watches the other woman on the table admiring her boldness.

"My name's Brian, are you just staying here for one night?"

The man next to her is looking at her appraisingly. She nods. "Yes, we're here for the Friday night special. I'm Jean." She glances towards her cuckold. "He's Ken. We're new to this. Ken doesn't say a lot. He's very domesticated though." She turns back to Brian and smiles meaningfully. Brian places his hand on her bare knee, she's wearing a short summer dress. He leans across and whispers in her ear.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but are you wearing a bra?"

Jean shakes her head. "I don't find them necessary."

"Is Ken okay with that?" Brian says this more loudly so that everyone on the table can hear.

"Oh yes, but he doesn't have a say in what I wear or don't wear." The conversation across the table has now died down and the others are listening in.

The other woman (Joanna) joins in the conversation. "It's the same with me and Paul. I make all the decisions in our marriage. Paul lets me do whatever I want, don't you darling?"

"Yes dear." Paul looks a little uncomfortable.

"Is this your first time too?" Jean asks.

"Depends what you mean. Paul brought a friend home from the gym one time. I loved it but you know what it's like, if you're not careful word gets around the town and you start getting funny looks from all the women. This way we can keep it under wraps, that is unless I decide to take one of you gentlemen home with me." She grins. "It's okay, I'm only kidding."

"I've booked the Jacuzzi for 3pm. Does any of you guys want to join me? It only takes six. Don't all shout at once." Brian says.

Jean is the first to volunteer followed closely by the four single men and Joanna, the two cuckolds are not quick enough.

"Perhaps I should have explained." Brian says. "The rule for Fridays is, no swimming costumes in the Jacuzzi. Are you two ladies alright with that? There's also a general rule forbidding sexual behaviour in the public parts of the hotel. The Jacuzzi gives you girls an opportunity to check out the size of our cocks."

Jean and Joanna smile broadly. Neither wants to back out.

Now that everyone knows the score the chatting and flirting intensifies. Ken and Paul are sitting together at the table. They feel out of it and chat together realising that they have something in common. Their conversation becomes easier after the meal when they all move to the large foyer and the two sit in a quiet corner where they are not overheard.

"It sounds like your Joanna is quite bossy with you. Has she always been the one wearing the trousers?" Ken asks.

"Not always. We used to share the decisions early on. It happened gradually really. The big change came when Joanna found out what I was looking at on the internet."

"Do you mind saying what it was?"

"She discovered that most of the porn I was into involved female domination, cross dressing and cuckolding." Paul explains reddening.

"It sounds a bit like my story too." Ken says.

"She was angry at first but she started looking at the same sites I was looking at." Paul continues. "They aroused her too and it gave her ideas. I could see that over time she was drawn to the idea of fucking other men with my full approval and support. Then she made me wear panties all the time and it developed from there."

Ken looks around the room then, as no one is looking in their direction, he gives Paul a quick glimpse of the top of his underwear around his waist.

"You're the first person apart from my wife and her mother who knows I wear panties. I guess that makes us friends. How about if we meet up whilst the rest of our table are cavorting in the Jacuzzi?"

"Okay, but just to be clear I may enjoy cross dressing but I'm not sexually attracted to men." Paul says.

"Neither am I." Ken says.

Meanwhile Jean and Brian are also in the foyer sitting close together on a very low sofa. Brian has bought her a large glass of wine.

"You're not trying to get me drunk are you?" she asks.

"Good heavens no. But alcohol is useful to oil the wheels of social interaction in awkward situations. Like when you meet someone for the first time."

"I take it you don't need it then since you've bought yourself a pot of tea. To be truthful, I'm not feeling all that awkward at the moment either. I'm very attracted to you. Are we going to fuck later?"

"I do hope so but don't rush into any impulsive decisions just yet. You need to check out the other three men and they need to check you out too. There are also loads of other single guys here and they'll all want to fuck you. The rule is, no fucking until after the dance."

Jean moves closer to Brian and kisses him on the lips. He responds to the kiss at first but gently pushes her away when it threatens to develop into a full blown make out session.

"Jean, stop, you'll get me kicked out."

"Never mind about the bloody rules, I want to fuck you now. Come up to my room with me. No one will know. Look, my cuckold is getting all chummy with the other cuck. Maybe they'll be playing hunt the chipolata before very long. Please, I'm here for cock and you have the right credentials."

"I can't do that, not yet anyway. I can't deny I'm very tempted. Just feel down there if you don't believe me. Now take your hand away. The hotel has auditioned all of us. I don't get paid but I like this assignment and don't want to lose it."

"Assignment? What do you mean? Are you some kind of spy or undercover cop?"

"No, it's just the word the hotel uses to describe what I do for them most weeks. I love it actually. I suppose I'm a kind of gigolo. Who would turn down the chance to fuck about twenty different women every year without having to spend a penny on them."

"Only twenty, there are fifty-two weeks in a year?"

"True, but that's what makes it so exciting for me. Occasionally they don't want me or I don't feel in the mood. There are four men on every table but only two women. We have to compete with each other to get the girl. And I like to go on holiday now and then like everyone else."

"Now I'm thinking you're getting more than your fair share. I suppose I'm just another notch on your belt aren't I?"

"In a way, but you're a very beautiful notch. Now I have things to do. Bye for now, I'll see you at 3 in the Jacuzzi."

Paul and Ken's plans are changed when they are asked to see one of the hotel managers in her office.

"It's nice to see that you two are getting on well together." The attractive young woman says after they've sat down. She looks as if she's trying to suppress a giggle. We asked your two wives to complete a questionnaire and we know that both of you sometimes enjoy playing dress up. Can you confirm that?"

They both nod in confirmation.

"And you get a sexual thrill from taking on a subservient position when you are wearing women's clothes?"

"Yes I do." Paul says.

"Yes I do." Ken says.

They are both wondering what's coming next. They are both ogling the manager's beautifully tanned legs. She's wearing a micro skirt and as she swings her chair so that her knees are pointing towards them they get a glimpse of her pure white panties. She sees them looking, smiles and deliberately opens her legs further.

"We would like to ask a favour of you. We think you might enjoy it. We want you to dress as sissy maids and serve food and drinks to the people who have booked the Jacuzzi at 3 pm. I gather that your wives will be in the party. As you are both here to perform the role of cuckold for your wives you won't mind them enjoying themselves in the water with four men with bigger cocks than yours will you? To indicate your acceptance all you need to do is execute a nice girly curtsy for me."

Of course they agree and each curtsies nicely.

Another member of staff, this time a male, is delegated to prepare them for their role. They both go back to their hotel rooms and bring back some of their female clothing, shoes and a wig. They pick underclothes suitable for maids. The staff member, Tarquin, takes them through to the wardrobe department where there are maid's outfits to choose from. Tarquin, who also loves cross dressing, helps them with their makeup. At the end of this process which includes the removal of any four o'clock shadow from their faces and full hair removal from every other part of their body both Paul and Ken are delighted with the final result. It is approaching 3pm so they are taken to one of the private Jacuzzi rooms to await Jean, Joanna and the four men.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,017 Followers
12