Sam's Sisterly Threesome

Story Info
Sam gets tempted by sister, then wife assists them again.
6.5k words
4.46
260.4k
87

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
831 Followers

Sam was in his room catching up with his email when he heard his wife and sister giggling rather loud. Peace in the house while entertaining his sister was something Sam was relieved about. The two ladies hit it off quite well. It had been a few months since she had arrived at their house. His sister was a beautician by profession and that helped matters. His wife was pampered by his sister with various creams and oils. Sam loved to watch his wife being massaged by his sister although it seemed a little taboo. He was guilty about having fantasies about them together. Although it excited him to imagine such episodes of lesbian encounters he didn't go any further apart from using it as an occasional aid to masturbation.

Sam was 38 and lived with his wife Krishani who was 32. She was dark skinned like many Sri Lankan women with long eye lashes that give her an exotic Indian look. She was taller than most Sri Lankan women at 5 ft 10. Her hips are wide and she had generous breasts that were barely contained by her D cup bra. Sam's sister recently got divorced and lived with them. At 39 she looked younger for her age. Her fair skin and short dark hair made her look even younger. She had a full figure with rounded hips and at the height of 5 ft 2, her breasts seemed larger than their customary C cups. Her body was fit from exercise and her flat tummy was the envy of most of her friends including her brother and his wife.

A knock on his door brought him back to reality. It was Krishani, his wife. She looked hot in a tight t-shirt and pants.

"Hey, sweetie, I am popping out for a couple of hours. My friend Zeena has had a baby. Dinner is in the microwave. Your sister will take care of you while I am gone," she said with a mischievous glint in her eye. Sam pretended not to notice her expression. It was a common secret that he liked reading and writing stories of a taboo nature after having been caught once reading stories, his wife never missed an opportunity to tease him about it.

"Cool, I am just about done here," he said and got up from his seat and walked over to his wife. She leant against the wall looking at him while he pushed her against the wall. His mouth found her full lips and sucked them with the force of a prisoner who had just been released after years of solitude. She moaned under his oral assault pushing her against his rising hardness. He made sure that he rubbed it against her tight pants that showed off her puffy crotch. Her body rose up to meet his challenge. However, after a minute or so she pushed him back reluctantly.

"A few more seconds of your kissing and I will have to change my panties," she said wriggling out of his reach with him rushing behind her. He was no match for her and she reached the door before he could catch up. Sam was left staring at the door with a huge hard-on lusting after his wife's butt that disappeared out the door. He turned back trying to decide which porn DVD he should load into his computer when he spotted his sister calmly seated on the couch looking at him or rather at his erection. He made no effort to cover himself as it would have drawn more attention to it. He smiled at her and nodded walking back to his room as if nothing had happened. After a few minutes of frantic pinching to get his erection down to normal, he went back to the living room where his sister was calmly watching a movie. He sat down next to her trying not to look embarrassed.

"What are you watching?" he asked, his voice a notch above normal.

"You mean now or earlier?" she said without batting an eyelid.

"What do you mean earlier?"

"Well you stood there with that thing sticking out like a sore thumb," she said pointing towards his crotch.

"Oh," was all he could think of.

"What did she do to you?" she asked, her eyes mischievous.

"Oh, well I tried to kiss her goodbye and she didn't like it that much."

"Seemed to me that you liked it a lot!"

"Oh shut up, sis. You are such a pervert."

"Well, you run behind a woman with an erection and you call me a pervert."

"Well you are!"

"Really? Who peeked on me when I used to undress at home?"

"OK OK. I take that back."

"Well Krish is hot and I would get a hard-on any time with a wife like that!" she said looking at Sam.

"Uh huh. She's hot alright."

"The walls are paper thin you know."

"Oops are you spying on us having sex too?"

"Oh no, being divorced and not being able to sleep much doesn't help. I am not a nun!"

"Well I can give you some videos to watch," Sam replied.

"Oh I have seen your - My step daughter tossed my salad videos! Nothing like some real action though. But beggars can't be choosers."

"Oh my god! You watched my porn videos?" Sam asked incredulously. His sister had been the best behaved girl in class and he was shocked at this revelation.

"Well yeah, Krish gave them to me."

"I don't believe it!"

"Didn't you know that your wife likes lesbian porn too?"

Sam sat up, his eyes as big as saucers. "Krish? Lesbian porn? Oh my god, what have you done to my wife?"

He sat down again and turned towards the screen. To his surprise, his sister had switched to another disc on the disc changer and it was playing Lesbian Seductions 35. He stared at the screen mesmerised as the disc started at the last point it had stopped. Two girls were kissing each other while rubbing against themselves. He got hard instantly. He stared at the screen and then back at his sister. She smiled back at him and continued to watch.

"Krish also told me that you love to go down on her and that you lick better than a porn star!"

Sam blushed worried about his erection that was back and threatening to make him look a fool.

"Since when have you two been discussing our sex life?" Sam asked.

"Since the day I came here. I heard you like rimming too." she added.

Sam was shocked and his mouth was half open.

"Well I said that she is lucky to be married to you. My husband never did anything with his tongue!" she said, her voice cracking up with emotion. Immediately his brotherly affection took over. He was so close to his sister and loved her dearly that he felt he had to hold her. He scooted over to her side of the couch and put his arm around her. He was oblivious to his erection. His sister Shani put her head on his chest and hugged him as she watched the Lesbian Seduction movie.

Sam continued to hold her and kissed his sister's forehead and hugged her to him. He was barely aware of her breasts pressing against his side and if he was not distracted by his love for his sister, he would have noticed that her nipples were hard against the thin t-shirt she wore which was barely covering them. Her skirt had ridden up exposing her lovely legs. He rubbed her back while watching the movie absently. He felt a rocking motion and looked down to find his sister's hand under her skirt rubbing herself. He was shocked but didn't feel like getting up. He held her as she rubbed herself seemingly oblivious to what she was doing. He could almost hear the wet sounds her fingers made against her pussy lips. His cock was rock hard and tight against his underwear. He looked down at his sister and she started giving his chest little kisses. Her other hand went under his t-shirt caressing his tummy and moving up towards his chest. He could not move. It was his sister and she was rubbing herself while he hugged her. It was straight out of an incest story!

Just when he thought that it was going to be manageable, she raised herself off the couch and sat on his lap facing him. He stared in horror at his sister as she moved forward towards him, her mouth half open, eyes closed (thankfully), her lips seeking his. Her lips touched his and he responded automatically while his mind screamed for him to stop. His remaining sense of sanity stopped him from opening his mouth but his sister pushed her tongue relentlessly. He opened his mouth and let it in. She found his tongue and coaxed it out of its hiding place and sucked it hard. He stood there mesmerised as she continued to suck on his tongue. Her hands went around his head and finally the last shred of resistance evaporated as her breasts rubbed against his chest.

She moaned as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. Her kiss was so intense that he was transported to another world where boundaries didn't exist. Her love for him seemed to match his own affection for her. She moved closer rocking her body against him rubbing her crotch against his hardness. Her crotch shared its wetness with his shorts making him harder.

He was on auto pilot now, kissing her mouth and then moving to her neck, sucking her skin into his mouth. Her neck was soft and sexy. He realized how much he wanted to kiss her neck and this burst of emotion overtook every other thought. Her hands pushed his face down to her breasts while slipping off her t-shirt in the rush to get him to give her attention there. He realized that she wore no bra and her nipples were hard and puffy arousing him further if such a thing was possible. He sucked one hard nipple into his mouth as she gasped in ecstasy pulling his mouth further to her. Her crotch crushed into his hard lap. Her body uncoiled like a snake while his mouth sought the other nipple. They were hard as erasers and long too.

"Oh Sam, suck my nipple hard," she murmured.

He could not get enough of his sister's nipples and she cried out in disappointment as he left it to suck her armpit. She writhed against him as his tongue explored the slightly salty skin under her arms making her shudder. Without a word she stood up and turned her back towards him presenting her butt in the hot sexy skirt she wore. Her message was unmistakable.

He rubbed the backs of her thighs massaging them with his powerful hands, on each leg, reaching up to her wet panties. She groaned as she felt his thumbs touch her wet mound ever so slightly. She pushed back against him seeking his mouth, wanting it between her crack. He pulled back teasing her.

"Oh Sam, please lick me there, just once. I won't ever ask you again or tell anyone about this. Please make me cum!" She whispered shocking Sam. Due to the introvert nature of his sister and Sri Lankan women in general, Sam was shocked and delighted at the same time. He lifted her skirt exposing her lovely bottom encased in pink panties. He started to bite her buttocks gently making her moan. He used two fingers to rub her wet mound over the soggy material. He was surprised to see that she was fully shaved and he could feel her lips parting under his probing fingers. He pushed down the panties and saw his sister's butt for the first time. At least it was the first time since he had peeked on her when she was getting dressed so many years ago.

Her pussy was wet and her butt hole pulsated wanting his attention. He started to lick her there making her moan. He teased her tight ass hole with his tongue while his fingers entered her pussy with ease. She rocked back against him. Since he realised that she was unsteady on her feet due to the pleasure she was getting from him, he made her kneel on the couch holding onto the back rest while he resumed his licking. He licked her in long strokes covering her pussy lips and ass hole. It was literally dripping down her legs. He tasted his sister's pussy and pushed his tongue in making her squeal. He inserted one finger into her while he moved to her ass hole. She moved against him faster and faster and shuddered as she came.

"Uhhhh..unnnnggghhh....aaaaaaah..mmmm yessssssss" she moaned, bucking against his tongue.

"Lick me there lover, lick my ass, aaaaahhhhhhh," she groaned as she felt him push ever so gently against her reluctant opening.

He was about to stop but she urged him on making him finger her.

"Oh dear brother, don't stop, don't ever stop," she begged.

She pushed faster against his finger and she came again. This time she let him stop and turned around. He was wondering what she needed next and she pushed his head down to her pussy. He started to lick her clit while he pushed 2 fingers into her pussy. She was able to accommodate them easily.

She rocked against his tongue urging him to lick her clit faster. She shuddered again but refused to let him go. His tongue and neck started to hurt but she held onto him fiercely and he licked faster. He was totally surprised at what happened next. He face and body was drenched as she squirted in his face. Her strong hands still held him in place as she screamed his name shuddering uncontrollably, squirting into his mouth and face. The couch was a mess whilst he struggled to keep licking and half swallowed, half spat out the liquid that inundated him. Her legs continued to twitch uncontrollably and it lessened. He was pushed back which was a signal to stop licking. He stared back at her incredulously realizing that his sister had just squirted into his face. Squirting was something that he loved to watch on porn and disappointingly his wife couldn't squirt. He couldn't believe his luck. His sister stared back at him with sleepy eyes and pulled him towards her.

"Oh, Sam, I have never cum like this! I am so sorry, you look a mess," she groaned.

"That's OK sis, I loved every bit of it."

"Well its only fair that you cum in my mouth now."

"No sis! We can't. This is not right. What if Krish find out?"

"Don't worry, I will manage Krish," she said, pushing Sam's shorts down. She leaned forward and started to kiss his balls. Sam stood there grinning like an idiot, watching his sister lick his balls and slowly move to his cock. She gazed at the head lovingly as it disappeared into her mouth with the full lips urging it on. Sam groaned as she took him in, holding his balls in her hands. One of her fingers played with his anus while she sucked on him noisily. She seemed to swallow most of his cock. He started fucking his sister's mouth, loving the soft warm wetness. Her tongue teased the underside of his cock. He was getting closer to his orgasm and he tried to pull out of her mouth. She held him fiercely, looking up at him lovingly as he pumped her mouth full of hot cum. She moaned as she felt his cum filling her up. She swallowed most of it while some of it dribbled down her chin. Sam shuddered a few times before he softened slightly in her mouth. He pulled it out of her mouth and sat down and she kissed him again making him taste his cum. It could have been a coincidence but Sam loved to be kissed by his wife after he had cum in her mouth. A faint thought started to take shape in his mind but was slowly extinguished when his sister's actions distracted him. He kissed her and hugged her tight closing his eyes. He felt guilty about what happened but his sister seemed very happy and to him that made a difference in his thinking. After a few minutes of hugging, Sam floated back to reality from his ecstatic state and with the help of his sister, cleaned up the couch and everything else before Krish came home.

Sam felt rather guilty afterwards and decided to hide in his room till his wife returned. Dinner with his sister was awkward with both of them trying to ignore what had just happened. Sam couldn't keep his eyes off her cleavage and her tight shorts as she rose up from the table to clear the dinner things making him somewhat annoyed at his reactions. He reluctantly watched as her ass wiggled while she wiped the plates dry. He started getting hard again at the sight of her shapely legs and ass. He quickly got to his feet and rushed upstairs with half an erection.

He was about to take a wash when he heard a knock on his door. He opened the door to find his sister, looking embarrassed.

"Hey sis, what's up?" he asked in a subdued voice.

"I..I wanted to talk to you about what happened."

"Its OK sis, it's my fault."

"No, it's my fault. I teased you, I am sorry."

Her body still looked hot in the tank top that exposed her breasts making his eyes wander again. Her cleavage showed how closely the two globes seem to mash against each other making them almost pop out. Her shorts seemed tight around her hips and butt accentuating her crotch. He realised she was saying something and missed it completely.

"..are you looking at?"

"Oh, uh, what did you say?"

"I asked you what you were looking at?" she asked.

"Oh I am sorry. I didn't mean to stare."

"Well you can, as long as you can let me stare too!"

He nodded absently and instinctively looked at her breasts again seeing them move slowly towards him. Shani's hand rushed towards his bulging crotch as their mouths connected again. Sam felt Shani shaking in his arms as her body melted into his. Her hands squeezed his hardness almost hurting him. Her tongue tore into his mouth with such passion that left him breathless and helpless. His sister had total control of him again for the second time that day.

Unfortunately they were interrupted by the front door opening. They both looked at each other and his sister rushed out of his room. He rushed into the shower in a mighty hurry. He spent as much time as possible in the shower wondering how to face his wife. When he went downstairs he could hear low voices. He went into find his sister and his wife talking to each other.

They stopped as he entered. His sister was blushing like a beetroot. His heart stopped as he wondered if Shani had spilled the beans. His wife looked cool as a cucumber as she stood up.

"Did my hubby miss me?"

"Yes he did!"

"Mmm...lets see," she said moving towards him. He wondered what would happen next and stood there grinning like an idiot. His wife came towards him, her big breasts struggling in the close confines of her t-shirt whilst her bra was fighting a losing battle to contain them and failing quite deliciously. He loved the feel of her breasts as they gently pushed against his chest. Her mouth sought his and she seemed to be out of breath. They had never kissed in front of his sister before, but he found himself opening his mouth to meet her hungry mouth which was almost a reflex action.

She moaned into his mouth as she felt his hand going down towards her ass, squeezing it firmly feeling the strong muscles clench under his intense squeezing. She pushed her pussy against his bulging crotch. Without thinking, he slid his hand under her pants and panties stretching the fabric. She groaned as he found her pussy lips and lubricated his finger in its loving lips. It occurred to him briefly that she was already extremely wet which was unusual after a small kiss. She pushed against his finger inviting it into her loving grasp.

She was slightly disappointed to lose his finger and moaned deliciously as she felt it probe her ass hole, rubbing around the opening. His loving finger pushed against the tight opening making it wet from her drenched pussy and slipped a finger inside her clenching sphincter. Her hand slipped into his shorts and rubbed his cock in response to his probing finger.

"Oh god Sam, fuck my ass hole with your finger," she moaned.

"You guys should get a room!"

They heard a meek voice through their pleasure filled kissing and fingering.

They continued as though they hadn't heard Shani, starting to kiss each other with pent up lust. For a moment Sam's eyes opened and made contact with his sister who was blushing and watching them wide eyed. She was standing and he could see her rubbing her crotch against the edge of the table.

"Do you want her to watch us, Sam?" Krish murmured, letting Sam's mouth get some fresh air.

"Uh.. I don't know baby. I guess if she wants to she could," Sam heard his shaky voice reply.

Sam pushed his wife towards the table. Shani, his sister didn't move an inch. He pushed Krish down and made her sit on the table. Then he lifted Krish's t-shirt, exposing her big breasts. He started to lick the area of the globes popping out of her bra. His eyes went to the bottle of chocolate syrup on the table. He reached over and opened it and dropped a few blobs of chocolate onto his wife's breasts splashing a generous amount between her cleavage. He started lapping it up making her moan. He licked the cleavage like he would lick a pussy. Shani watched them with her mouth half open and rubbing hard against the edge of the table that seemed to bear the brunt of her passion. Sam licked all of the chocolate off his wife with his sister watching them.

gen_man69
gen_man69
831 Followers
12