Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 07

Story Info
Veronica submits to her lover.
6.7k words
4.27
30.7k
4
0

Part 7 of the 26 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

"Do you want to get into bondage and discipline or are you just going to talk about it? Are you going to submit to me and become my sex slave or not?" Jack asks Veronica Rose. They are talking on the phone together.

She does not answer him. She did not respond to his demand that she submit to him because she is a little apprehensive -- afraid might be a better word -- of entering a world that she has never before entered.

She wants him to dominate her, to abuse her sexually and to sexually humiliate her. She wants him to sexually torture her and spank her naked ass, her thighs, her pussy, her stomach, her tits. But she does not know if she is quite ready for it yet.

She has been discussing BDSM sex with Jack for a little over three weeks now, ever since he told her about the threesome who had a sex party in the limousine as he drove them from the airport.

She and Jack discussed several aspects of bondage and discipline, domination and subjugation and sadism and masochism, safe words, different types of role play scenes, spanking each other and other forms of sexual torture. But most importantly what role each would play in their scenes and how the scenes would pan out.

Just before she hung up she told him that she would think about it and talk to him later about it. Talk is one thing, while actually submitting to him, to sadism and masochism, is something entirely different.

Now, three hours later, Veronica slowly climbs the hot, dark stairwell to her lover's apartment. His efficiency apartment is above the office of the limousine service company he works for. The light at the top of the enclosed stairway is burned out. It's been over two months, she wonders if Jack is ever going to put a new bulb in the socket.

She knows too that he is even now waiting for her answer to the question he put to her earlier this afternoon, when they were discussing bondage and discipline sex on the phone. She knows that her Spanish lover wants her to totally submit to him -- so that that he may serve to her. But she is anxious over what she is about to do.

She raises her hand to knock but hesitates and lowers her hand. Her throat is dry. She thinks again about the step she is about to take into the world of bondage and discipline. She is uncertain because both she and Jack are new to B and D sex.

She takes a deep breath and resigns herself. She made her decision 45 minutes ago, why vacillate now? She knocks on Jack's door, knowing that she will begin her sexual slavery to him immediately upon his opening the door.

After what seems an eternity he opens it. He is naked. His enormous circumcised dick sticks out like a monolithic obelisk rising out of the dark forest of his pubic hair.

"May . . . may I come in?" she asks softly.

"Why?" he questions her scornfully.

She kneels on the floor before him, bows her head and puts her hands behind her back in submission. She can see his erect cock, her prison tower, pointing directly at her. She accepts the fact that she is a hostage to her own passions.

"I want to be your sex slave . . . I . . . I want you to use me for your own sexual pleasure."

"You sound hesitant. Are you sure? Do you know what you are saying?"

"Yes, I know what . . ."

"Address me as Master," he interrupts her.

"Yes Master, I know what I'm doing. I want to prove my love for you by giving myself to you, by giving you my whole naked body for you to use or abuse as you please."

"Yes but what does that mean?" his comment is cold.

"It means that I must submit to you completely, that I exist only for your pleasure and your sexual gratification Master."

"Anything else?" He continues.

"It means, Master, that you can fuck me anytime you want to and that I have to suck your dick anytime you want me to. It means that you can spank my naked ass if I displease you in any way or even if it just pleases you to do so Master."

"Stand up but keep your head and eyes cast down."

"Yes Master." As she rises she keeps her eyes glued on his erect manhood. She longs to take him into her eager mouth, to suck his juices down into her parched throat and quench her thirst for the intoxicating wine that gushes forth from his cock. She is a slave to her own desires.

He notices that she has dressed especially for the occasion, putting on a special outfit that she purchased recently for his sexual pleasure. But in order to increase her humiliation and his domination of her, he orders her, "Take off your clothes and throw them into the corner there. You are not allowed into my chamber unless you are completely naked. They are nothing but rags anyway."

Veronica pulls a V-cut red knit blouse up over her head, revealing a red strapless lace bra with a black velvet border. The outline of her dark nipples can just barely be seen. She tosses the blouse into the corner and then unbuttons a black mini skirt. Letting it fall to the floor, she steps out of it and kicks it to the side with her foot. She pauses for a moment so that her Master can see what she has put on just for his enjoyment.

Her red bikini panties are trimmed in black velvet, matching her brazier. She has on thigh length black fishnet stockings that are held up by a red garter belt that is also trimmed in black velvet. She is wearing calf length red leather high heeled boots. They are trimmed at the top in black velvet with black laces.

She reaches behind herself and unhooks the bra, letting it fall off her small but supple breasts and onto the floor. She takes in a deep breath, filling her lungs and expanding her chest. Her nipples are dark brown; her erect teats stick out like two ripened flower buds, longing to be suckled. Her long black hair is draped over her left shoulder, partially covering her breast. She bends over at the waist and unsnaps the stockings from the garter belt.

She looks at his hard prick only a few centimeters from her face. She thinks of the sex they had just two days ago when he asked her if she would like to fulfill one of her fantasies. Then he gave her wicked smile.

"What do you mean," she answered.

"Well haven't you always wanted to fuck in the back of one of my company's limos?"

"We can't do that Jack. Where would we park? I can just see us now. Right in the middle of our love making a cop knocks on the window. Then we'd both end up in jail and you would lose your job."

"I don't know why I never thought of it before. All we have to do is use one of the limousines parked in the yard at work. There's no danger of Larry catching us because he's is going out of town this evening. Besides he trusts me. Don't I live above the company office?"

"Oh Jack do you think we could? I would love to make love with you in the back of a limousine but I don't want you to get into any trouble with your boss. I don't want you to lose your job."

"It's alright I tell you. No one will catch us. Larry and I are the only ones with keys to the yard and he'll be out of town."

They bought a fifth of wine and had themselves a little party. Veronica dripped wine onto her on the hair of her pubic mound, on her nipples and various other erotic spots of her voluptuous body. Jack seductively licked each drop off. Then Jack poured some wine on his dick, his balls and his nipples and Veronica sensuously licked it off. By the time they got ready to fuck they were both quite hot.

She was the Valley of Mexico, he an Aztec warrior. She was a hot tortilla, he a red chili pepper. She was a luscious taco, he a hot tamale. Her cunt was a cauldron of torrid juices; his cock stirred the nectar of her pussy.

She was a bitch in heat, he a hound in pursuit of her scent. She was a timid quail, he a bird dog after her tail. They fucked each other senseless. He fucked her until she couldn't take another orgasm. She drained him of all his jism.

Next he had her suck his dick until her jaw ached. Then he licked and sucked her clitoris until she begged him to stop.

Totally depleted, they lay in each other's arms. Her vagina overflowed with his cum; his balls were depleted. Both enjoyed their orgasms to the fullest, engulfed with bliss.

That was two days ago. She wonders what heights her lover is going to take her to tonight. She licks her lips and slides her bikini panties down her smooth legs. She steps out of them and stands up, exposing the dark hair of her Venus mound to his loving gaze. She throws the panties into the corner on top of the blouse.

Standing there, she keeps her eyes fixed on his sex. She hooks her thumbs in the garter belt and begins to slide it down her lovely legs.

"No," he commands her. "I like the stocking and garter belt. You may leave those on."

As she snaps the stockings back onto the garter belt Veronica smiles inwardly. It makes her happy to know that her Lover and Master is pleased with what she is wearing.

"Once you enter here you are mine. I own you and I will do with your naked body as I please. This is your first rule; one which you must never forget. Do you agree to this slave?"

"Yes Master."

She is not revolted at being referred to as slave. In fact, now that she has finally made the decision, she is thrilled to be his sex slave. It is something that she has been thinking about becoming for quite some time now. She keeps her head bowed down and her eyes focused on his prick, balls and thick black pubic hair.

He takes a step back and turns to the side. "Then you may enter."

"Thank you, Master."

As she walks past him the back of her hand brushes against his erect sex. She can feel a drop of pre-cum where it has touched her. It takes all of her will power just to keep from grabbing his blood gorged member and ramming it into her . . . no, into his pussy. It belongs to him now; she belongs to him. He owns her, every part of her. She no longer has any say so over her naked body. He can do with her as he desires.

This does not repulse her. Indeed, it fills her with joy. It is her desire to fulfill his desire. The mere thought of satisfying him sexually causes her channel to become wet and extraordinarily hot, sending waves of delirium throughout her body.

She hastily licks the syrupy pre-cum from her hand.

He quickly gathers her discarded clothing before closing the door. "Go to the center of the room, remove your boots and kneel on the oval rope rug," he orders her. "Keep your hands behind your back and don't look up."

"Yes Master." After taking off her boots, she obediently goes to her knees but cries out, "Ouch! Oh Jack, I knelt on something." She sits on the floor rubbing her knee. There is a small spot of blood on her knee, staining her stockings.

"What's the matter," he asks her as he puts her clothes on the bed of his one room apartment. The role play has suddenly stopped.

"I'm bleeding. I must have knelt on a piece of glass or something."

"I'm sorry Babe. That must be from the glass I dropped and broke last night. I thought I got all the broken pieces picked up."

"Well you missed a piece."

"Let me get you a bandage for it."

"No it's alright. Just help me find the piece of glass so that I can continue to be your sex slave. Here it is." She picks up a small sliver of glass from the rug and hands it to Jack.

He looks at it and then at her. He gives her a wicked smile and licks the blood off her knee. "I'm a sex vampire and I'm going to suck all your blood out through your pussy."

"Let's just continue where we left off Jack," she smiles at him. "We can play sex vampire and victim some other time. I really do want to become your sex slave anyway."

"OK slave get back on your knees," he orders her.

"Yes Master," she demurely answers him. Her heart suddenly fills with ache for the love she has for him.

He throws the piece of glass away and then begins to pace in front of her. She can see his stiff penis as he paces back and forth in front of her. It puts her back into the mood to continue.

She yearns to take him into her parched mouth. She needs to satisfy the cravings of her thirsty cunt with his magnificent manhood. But she knows that she must await his pleasure.

"I will now go over the rules of your sexual slavery to me," he says as he stops pacing and stands in front of her.

He takes a small step forward, wraps his thumb and first two fingers around the base of his dick and touches her left cheek with it, taunting her. He squeezes a drop of pre-cum onto her cheek. She starts to open her mouth to take him into her dry orifice but he pulls away from her, further desiccating her.

She looks at his cock and breathes deeply through her nostrils. She can smell him. She closes her eyes and exhales slowly. He wipes the cum off her cheek and lets her lick it from his finger. Her passions overcome her and a low moan escapes her lips. She is in complete ecstasy and he hasn't even begun to do anything to her.

"From this moment on I own you. I own your whole body. You can do nothing without my permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"You belong to me; you are my property. You must obey my every command. If you break the rules, if you disobey me, you will be severely punished. You are my slave and as such I will discipline you for breaking the rules or for any reason I choose to do so. Further, you are to endure any punishment I administer to you in silence. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Finally, you must always address me as Master or Sir unless otherwise directed by me. Anything you say to me, every time you speak to me, you must address me as Master or Sir. Do you understand whore?"

"Yes Master."

Instead of being insulted at being called a whore; she is elated. She is proud to serve her Master. It is the only thing she wants to do. During idle moments it is the only thing she thinks about. Even when they first met she envisioned completely surrendering herself to him.

**********************************************

It was the most amazing of coincidences. It was a Saturday afternoon and Veronica Rose was home, searching frantically for her spare house key. It was on a key chain to which her extra identification was attached.

She was going to visit her sister Victoria Alisa that evening for dinner with her and her sister's husband Vincent. She was going to use the spare house key and her valet car key to get there and back instead of being bothered with carrying a large purse. She knew she had it for the wedding of her friend Yvette Yolanda couple of weeks earlier but she had not seen it since.

She didn't use it often, only when she was going somewhere where she would not need her purse. As the maid of honor that was one time she did not want to carry a purse. So she slipped it into her brazier and went to the wedding and reception.

She questions whether or not she left it at SAMS Spa when she went there the other day to relax in the sauna. "No," she answers herself, "I went there after work and used my regular set of keys."

Suddenly her grandmother called her on the phone and told her that there was a young man there to see her. Her grandmother wanted to know if she should send him around the back of the house to her apartment or would she rather come up front and see him.

Veronica did not want some strange man looking in her apartment so she told her grandmother that she would be up momentarily. Besides, in her search for her lost identification and key her apartment was a wreck.

As she walked up the long driveway she noticed a black limousine parked in front of her grandmother's house. Her first thought was that Vickie had sent it but that was ludicrous. It was only dinner. Besides, Vickie and Vincent couldn't afford to go in for such extravagance, especially with Vincent out of work . . . again. So it was with perked curiosity that she entered her grandmother's house.

He was Hispanic and taller than her by about five or six centimeters. He had thick black hair and soft green eyes; they matched Veronica's. He introduced himself only as Jack and said that he was a driver for Larry's Limousine Service Company; the same company that provided limousine service for Yvette's wedding.

He said that he was cleaning out one of the limos that morning and found her identification and house key wedged between a seat and an armrest. He thought she might like to have it back.

She got so excited and screamed so loud that both he and her grandmother thought that she was going to have a heart attack. She told him that she hadn't noticed it missing until that morning and that she had been looking for it all day.

She couldn't thank him enough. She was so worried that someone would find it and then come and steal everything in her apartment.

She offered him five dollars as a reward but he declined. He told her that just seeing her all excited the way she was, was reward enough. He thanked her and quickly left.

After he left, her grandmother said that all of her screaming must have scared him off. Her grandmother thought that he was a handsome young Spanish man; someone she believed her granddaughter ought to get to know instead of acting like some kind of fool and scaring him off with all her screaming.

Veronica did not answer her grandmother but the following Monday she went to his company's office and told his boss about the honest employee he had; a driver who introduced himself only as Jack. The tall man with a full beard and mustache picked up a phone and told the person on the other end that there was someone to see him in his office.

Jack was surprised to see Veronica and he teasingly covered his ears with his hands to mock her. She playfully slapped his elbow and complained that she hadn't screamed that loud; it was just that she was so overjoyed to have gotten her identification and key back. He smiled at her and then made a wisecrack about his ears ringing all weekend.

It was the way he said it with a silly grin on his face. At that point she was hooked; she knew then and there that there was something about this cute young man that she liked.

She had only intended to tell his boss what a great employee he had and let the compliment to his boss be his reward. But she saw a sparkle in his eyes when he smiled at her. Without thinking, she asked him out to dinner at her treat.

With his boss standing next to them he could not refuse her. She told him that she would be back at seven o'clock that evening to pick him up; she knew of a nice seafood restaurant she wanted to take him to.

Then as she was walking out of the office she stopped at the door and looked over her shoulder at him. She gave him a shy, seductive smile. Then she timidly bit her lower lip, cast her eyes down, turned and walked out.

She was hooked in Jack's limousine company office. At dinner that evening and later as they strolled along the beach at the lake, he landed her. Veronica experienced several firsts that evening and by doing so she also broke several of the rules she made for herself in her senior year of high school when dating someone for the first time.

The first of her rules that she broke was that she had sex on the first date. That's something that she hadn't even done when she lost her virginity and since promised herself she would never do.

But worst than that, she let this total stranger fuck her without using a condom. Something else she had never done. True she was on the pill but that didn't protect her against sexually transmitted diseases. She just took him at his word when he told her that he did not have any STDs.

But there was something about him that caused her to trust him. She got the impression that he wouldn't lie to her, that he respected her body. She felt at ease with him, that she didn't have to worry about him putting his hands all over her or lying to her -- as many of her other dates had done.

The whole evening he seemed more interested in her comfort, in making sure she was enjoying herself. He asked her about her life, her likes and dislikes, her hopes and dreams. He seemed more interested in finding out about her than in bragging about his accomplishments. His caring about her is what caused her to break her final rule.

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers
12