Sam's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
A smart student happy help out coeds with assignments.
2.1k words
4.22
30.4k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myndom
Myndom
21 Followers

Hi, my name is Sam, and I'd like to tell you my story.

Not much to look at, am I - but last year I slept with almost every girl in our class. Although they would never admit it, especially the cheerleaders (and I ended up sleeping with every member of the squad!)

It started pretty much after our first maths assignments were returned - since I got a 98, immediately the requests for help came in. I spent my days at school and my evenings entertaining. Since money is no problem for our family, and I was on the other side of the country from my parents, I pretty much had the most interesting situation in school - not that I made a big deal of it, but I had my own place, totally unsupervised, access to alcohol, and lots of other fun fun stuff.

Girls would come over, we would chat, and while I helped them, or did their homework for them, they would entertain. NO, not like that! I bet none of them every had the faintest inkling of what would happen. No, we would just talk - we would be talking away and sometimes the conversation would turn to fantasies. Now the girls would just spill the beans - I have a knack of putting people at ease, and occasionally the conversation would just come up, an these girls would be blurting out to me how they fantasised about being fucked! Even the good little girls - and some of them had the best fantasies. Then almost without warning they would be throwing themselves at me, bonking me blind while their mind was somewhere else in fantasy.

I learned a lot of secrets - they would blabber all kinds of things.. but I was, of course, ever the gentleman. Typically whoever was visiting would fuck me for 3 or four hours, then seem to recover some sense of composure, kind of realise what they had done. That was always funny. They would APPOLOGISE to ME! Say they didn't know what came over them, and they hoped this wouldn't ever leave the four walls, and head away. It is only now - on the other side of the world - that their story will be told. I made love to over a hundred women, and not one of those women left my house unsatisfied. By some miracle, their work seemed to get done too. Grades improved and knowledge of my abilities spread.

My secret was that I was always the little guy - a mystery, but no threat. People never saw me coming. Football stars would send their chicks to me for some help with an English test, and I would send them back 5 to 10 orgasms richer. I had an ability that I didn't understand but I seemed to naturally put girls at ease. Then it was almost as though I had a little guardian angel whispering in the ears of these girls... ANY girl, and after a couple of hours in my presence they couldn't help themselves and craved to go down on me. It was pretty great, although it wasn't until the experience had happened quite a few times that I began to experiment and take control over the process.

Most every girl I saw at least five times during the year. It was only the second month of semester when my every weeknight was booked. Usually on their second visit, a girl would bring a gift - some of them brought things for me, others brought things for themselves to wear for me. Some of them cooked. They would cook while I did their algebra, then we would screw each other on my dining room table.

I found it funny, because at class these big guys would come over and say that for a nerd, I was in great shape - "Did I work out?" little did they know that I had been working out on their girlfriends!

Let me tell you about how it started. The first time...

2.

2:30pm and the closure of maths class. Start of a new year and the end of our first test. I was new to the class, new to the school. A traveller from the other side of the country. I had kept to myself although I was friendly to everyone - people just thought I was a loner. I spent my lunchtimes fingering through the Wall Street Journal, or Business Week, and those things really didn't interest your average 18 year old - girl or boy.

"And Mr. Beckett here." Ms Buckingham, the teacher, paused with my paper raised. I smiled. She was handing my paper out last... and that meant very good news. "Mr. Beckett has burst onto our school and obviously brings with him a wealth of talent. Congratulations Mr. Beckett - 98%."

She let the paper crash with plastic folder for effect. She should have been the drama teacher!

The bell rang, the class packed up and filed out. I got several congratulations and my first request.

"Hi, Sam right? I'm Cindy. We've met very briefly, on your first day. Well, you see. I just wanted to congratulate you on this excellent result today! Say, do you know anything about chemistry?"

Cindy left with my phone number. I didn't need hers - she wasn't only calling, she was coming over that night.

Cindy turned up at about 7:30pm.

"Wow, you live ALONE? I thought that was against the law!"

I just laughed. "Well, I make my own laws. You'll be the same next year - off to college. Come on in!" Cindy was dressed in stovepipe tight denim jeans, a cutie Tee shirt and trainers with slouch socks. Her hair was brunette, and fell just to her shoulders. No makeup, well perhaps a little. Very smart-casual. She smiled at me and I led her into the living room. She put her books on the coffee table, and I grabbed her a coke. Then I we both settled on the couch. Close enough to read over each other's shoulder. I began to look over her work. It was pretty simple formulae stuff.

"So Sam, why did you decide to move here?"

"I wanted to get away from my parents - they were distracting me, and I want to close out my high school with some decent grades."

"So you can get straight to university?"

I giggled. "No Cindy, this will be the last year of school for me! I can't wait to get out!"

"No way! You are so talented! You can't do that! Don't you want to be a doctor or a lawyer or some rich person like that????" She was taken aback. I have the effect of surprising people.

"Cindy, thanks for your concern for me... but you have been listening to your parents too much, or taking too many economics lectures!"

"What do you mean?" Cindy was now totally fascinated by me. She had also slipped sideways so that our legs were pressed together. I could tell that her breathing had changed too.

"Cindy, doctors and lawyers are the most unhappy and unfulfilled people in society! Second that is only to IT engineers! . Despite what you may have been told or believe, they are totally stressed out. They never get rich, and if they do they die of a heart attack in their forties!"

"Wow, I've never MET anyone like you!" Cindy responded. Her eyes were starry and I could have easily kissed her then, but the party might have ended - and I had just started getting her to want more.

I had been working idly on her work. I stopped and pointed the pen I was holding at her.

"Cindy, what are you going to do - tomorrow, next year, your whole life. Are you going to be a slave to the system and chisel your nose on some grindstone? What about your fantasies, your hopes, the desires of your heart?"

"I...I, I don't kno..." Cindy was staring deeply into my eyes, I felt her hand on my jeans, then she began to squeeze. I put down the pen.

"If I can't have forever then I am damn well going to have tonight!" She asserted, planting her lips upon mine.

We kissed happily for several minutes - by the end of which she had successfully undone my button and fly.

Personally I was in no hurry. I let her straddle me and lifted my arms as she tore off my shirt - then I helped her with hers. She was wearing nice lingerie - a lacey pushup bra.

"Sam honey, you need some help with your jeans." She slid down onto the floor. I pushed the table back as she pulled both my jeans and boxers down halfway, then buried her face in my lap.

I made the obligatory gasp as she pushed my erection through her pursed lips and began to suck on it as with her hands she finished the job of relieving me of my jeans, boxes, socks. Then she parted my legs and got between them to do a better job.

Cindy was doing a very good job, and it seemed natural that after a few minutes she stood up and let me undo her tight jeans and pull them down her legs. One of the football team would have said she was nothing more than an average girl in our class, but to me she was special, an individual with needs and wants. Instinctively I knew on one had ever thought of her that way before tonight.

She was impatient, I had to hold her strongly while I got her panties off, before she jumped back on the couch and wrestled me into a vulnerable position. Within seconds she was bouncing up and down on me, moaning and smiling at the same time. Then she began to shudder...

"Oh, oh Sam... oh..." I pushed up, throwing her back to the other side of the couch with me on top. I wasn't going to let her escape now. Pushing faster, I felt her begin to shudder again. Cindy's eyes rolled and fluttered.

I got up.

"No." she said, but it was more of a breathless gasp.

"It's OK." I replied. I took her by the hand and led her into the kitchen.

I popped Cindy on the bench while I grabbed the chocolate almonds from the fridge. I Pushed into here again as I gave her one, and we both giggled. Cindy began to bounce on the bench as I built a rhythm, and soon she was gasping again.

A little more breathless fun together and I began to feel myself becoming engulfed in the pleasure. I relaxed, closed my eyes for a change and felt a very strong centering of my energy round my crotch. I felt a presence from Cindy, drew breath in sharply, and exploded in a wave of bliss.

"Sam, oh...oh my goodness!" Cindy was giggling and blushing. I pulled back.

"MY goodness! I had no idea that was going to happen! You are unbelieveable!!"

"You were great yourself!" I replied. There was a smile on my face a mile wide, but that didn't compare to Cindy!

"Ummm. I had better g, go." She said, gritting her teeth.

"Ok, but I have a suggestion, how about a shower first?"

"Hey, that...that is a great idea." She said. Since we were both naked, we just jumped in, and started to lather each other.

"Hey, careful of my hair! Can't get that wet!" she exclaimed. I apologised and during the shower we talked easily as friends. Cindy was mystified. She had had sex plenty before - with Mark, her boyfriend of 2 years. Although they were only casual friends now. It had taken them nearly a year and a half to get it on - not the 20 minutes she had taken tonight. Then came the difficult bit,

"Sam, I'm not sure where we go from here - you know, that was the most incredible experience of my life, but we hardly know each other. I don't know whether I should be committing to you, or anything like that... um?"

"Relax Cindy, it's ok." I replied, smiling in a way which must have totally disarmed her.

"Let's just say that we slipped, and keep it friendly. You're going to need some more help to pass chemistry this year, and I want to be there for you. I'd love to be friends."

She was relieved.

"Thanks Sam, thanks so sooo much for this, - and the homework of course." We were dressing by this stage. Once we were both fully dressed, I grabbed a couple of snaps of her fully clothed with my digital camera, then kissed her goodbye. As I meditated that night on the events of the day, I knew that my fun here had only just begun.

3.

By morning break the next day at school, I had my next appointment -

And you can read all about it in the next instalment...

Myndom
Myndom
21 Followers