Sam's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
A smart student happily help out coeds with assignments.
3.1k words
4.52
20.2k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myndom
Myndom
21 Followers

By morning break the next day at Varsity, I had my next appointment,

And first really gorgeous girl. Jen was a snooty tall blonde in who arrived at Greentree University at the same year I did, but wasn't in any of my classes. I had seen her across the hall and been warned away by somebody or other who I was with at the time. She dated 25YO Mike Granger, a senior on the wrestling team, and the rumors were that she was somewhat of a wrestler herself.

"Hi, you must be Sam, the new kid. My name is Jennifer. Hey, Lucy a friend of mine is in your class, and she told me that you aced your advanced calculus test! I've been studying my butt off, and got 60% I'm really struggling with the concepts. I was wondering whether we could get together in the library at lunch time and if you could help me?" She flipped her hair - an old trick.

"Sorry Jennifer. I'm busy over lunchtime - but how about later this evening?"

"Ahhh, ok, sure why not? Not at my place though. Where do you live?" Unlike many of those studying, Jen was still living with her parents to keep costs down and maximize shopping money. She couldn't bear the thought of all the explaining that might be required by her nosey mom.

"Only a couple of blocks away." I noted the address and handed it to Jen.

"About 5:00pm then?" She asked. She seemed nervous - not quite as confident/cocky as everyone made her out to be. I took that to be an interesting sign. There were other things I noticed about Jennifer too - I mean beyond the chiseled looks and tight calves upon which her curvy frame rested. I noticed her breathing. Low and deep. Practiced in yoga. I noticed the pulse in her neck, I noticed the inflections in her tone. I formed impressions. For some reason it was really easy for me to imagine a big, transparent white-board behind Jennifer and I noticed that my unconscious mind was drawing things. Pictures, it was like a window into her stream of consciousness. It wasn't really words though. Pictures. She was trying to get a grasp of where my building was. She knew the street...

"Right across from the Macy's and next to the billboard that has the cowgirl boots on it." I blurted out, trying to help. Jennifer looked at me like I was something from the twilight zone and I saw the words "Did I say something out-loud?" flash across behind her. There were other associations too, Jennifer was jealous of the model on the billboard. It was so clear, the picture was kind of tainted green. Then, it all faded... as quickly as it had come and I was left staring at her cute ass beneath her skirt as she legged it up the hallway towards some other class.

I spent a good part of the remainder of the day wondering about my good fortune. What was happening? And a good portion of it re fantasizing about my encounter with Cindy. What had I said? We were having a fairly normal conversation... I had offered her a drink, and as I explained things I got her picturing things, but they are pretty mundane things, entirely math related. Once your mind starts down the track of sex, it is hard to get back on topic to anything else and the afternoon was a bit of a write-off as I enjoyed fucking Cindy over and over in my mind. The afternoon flew by.

It was a short walk from campus to my apartment. I liked to keep it quite tidy. It's not that I'm OCD or anything, but I just found that if I kept things tidy it was far easier to focus on other things and meant the place was good for guests. I had a large loft, with a few simple areas in the open-plan. An overstuffed couch across from my flat-screen, a large work area which was a sturdy bench running along large bay windows. I was on a floor above the buildings across from me which meant an unfettered view. I had a well appointed kitchen which I hardly used, and my bedroom was on a mezzanine with an architecturally designed impressive staircase. There was a generous en suite up there and a good bathroom downstairs. There was a separate side-room as well on the lower level which I used for storage to keep everything pristine. It was not the most luxurious apartment in the city, but it was a fun, creative space that I had set-up just perfect.

Five rolled around and it was well on the way to 6:00pm by the time I got a knock on my door, and a somewhat disheveled Jen burst in through my hand as I was half-saying "Hi."

Jen hadn't bothered to change. She had a pair of very stylish kickers with oversize socks that were trimmed to show off her great calves, bare legs which were absolutely delectable up to a pleated miniskirt that gave her a 'naughty schoolgirl' seducer appeal. Although now 20, Jen played the pleated-mini look like a professional charmer. She had a white blouse with a plain front that was part see-through. It could have been styled off a straight-jacket. The buttons were up the back of the top, which came all the way to her neck and circled in a styled choker with a ribbon sown at the back which trailed down the back beneath her mid-length blonde hair. The top left everything to the imagination and was damn sexy. The ribbon could double as a leash in the mind if any guy that she wanted to influence. At first glance though, she did not seem the slightest but interested in influencing me. I waved towards the large work-table by the windows, and Jen set her handbag on it. Work papers, a laptop, makeup, receipts... if fact anything you could imagine might be in a handbag went rolling across it's length. Clearly Jen was about as good at "Traveling light" as she was at turning up at appointments on time. Rather than worry too much about it though, she just batted her eyelids at me in a practiced fashion.

"Ok, where shall we begin?" she asked, taking a perch on one of the stools I had arranged by the windows. I did the same and went into interview mode, asking her about what she was doing, where she was struggling, what she found easy etc etc. As the conversation unfolded, Jen really opened up, and to my complete surprise started to flash smiles at me and reach over to touch me Platonically when I made a point.

It turned out that Jen's issue related to architecture, but at it's root it was about working out angles. While I got us both a water, I started into my spiel about stripping back extended problems to pull out the bare facts and the apply oneself to them in a proactive way. Stunningly as I walked back towards Jen I could see her nipples plainly through her top; hard. Very hard, and pointy in a way that completely transformed her look. She had already noticed but interestingly was making no attempt to hide the fact that she was clearly experiencing some changes in chemistry.

"So lets pick something that has a series of different angles that you want to think about Jen." I said. Astonishingly this turned Jen beetroot. It was not supposed to have an effect anything like that so I was pretty taken aback. In my slightly shocked state I realized I was back hallucinating the contents of Jen's mind drawn out like a large canvas behind her, and front and center was a picture of a dick! I stammered and chuckled. I know I was thinking about nipples but where had that come-from? Self-consciously I wondered whether I had a hard-on thinking about Jen's nipples and I realized there was definite interest there. Who wouldn't Jen was gorgeous (and taken).

"So Jen, what are you thinking about in regards to those angles?"

I could literally see a cock on the wall behind her. Then the view panned out and I realized that she could see herself making that cock grow hard. It was a movie, repeating over and over. A limp resting cock, then she shakes a little Jen booty around, and it engorges, filling with blood and getting harder and harder. Shooting past 30 degrees, 45 degrees, 90 degrees until this cock in her mind is literally reach up into the sky, desiring her and I can tell she finds this *Incredibly* rewarding.

"Perhaps it's dancing Jen?" I volunteer, trying to make it easier on her. "In dancing you have to navigate your way around a dance floor, around moves and not crashing into other dancers. Then is your partner to consider. Could that me it?"

Jen nodded. The picture changed to one of a Latin dance-hold and she could see herself dancing, and agreeing with... with ME. I realized I was in Jen's head as a dance partner. The instant I realized that her RAS kicked in and the picture scrubbed, reset back to the cock in the lap-dance. It was somehow different though. The perspective had changed. Jen's 'victim' was now more zoomed out and I could see the whole frame. It was me. We weren't Latin dancing any more, now Jen saw herself stripping for me, making my cock stand to attention. The picture was colored too, bright and alive and seemed to have a lot of energy, like Jen would take any chance she could to tease me and make it real.

"Great Jen," I said. "We have something we can really work with now. I think we can take this idea of angles all the way."

"For sure," Jen was practically purring now. The image of the haughty, distracted girl had not only vanished completely, but Jen seemed to be entirely wrapped up in her fantasy. Other parts of the 'board' had grown clear and dim. As I watched, the dance changed. Jen was still dancing, but she wasn't mashing my hard cock against her ass any more. She was now straddling me and plunging her pussy down on my cock like it was the most important thing in the world... like it was the only thing in the world.

I wanted to just shut up and figure out what it would take to have this scene unfold in real life... when unbidden my thoughts strayed to Mike Granger, her wrestler boyfriend. "Shit." I muttered, as Mike's face appeared quite large, above my shoulder, and the whole scene in Jen's mind froze in an instant, starting to turn cold as if it had been doused with freeze-ray.

Now I mentioned earlier that I thought I had a guardian angel somewhere who was watching out for me? Well right on cue this was a perfect time for this presence to show up. I felt him now. Real, strong. Flowing into the situation like a warm breeze on a cold day. I couldn't see anything but in-front of me on the massive screen behind Jen things started to happen... First the picture grew warm again, warmer and warmer and the action slowly began to pick up as that warmth grew. Jen seemed once again in-her-head as a part of her brain snapped back to what was clearly one of her favorite topics: Sex.

As I watched, the picture of Mike's head seemed to have the color drain out, and the picture grew smaller. As this picture shrunk, it moved down and to Jen's left. I noticed as it moved that there were actually pictures of a lot of other guys down there, and Mike quickly became a lost face amongst a dull crowd of men that didn't mean much to her right now. The instant that happened, I 'heard' trumpets sounding which snapped attention back to the main scene. Me getting seriously fucked by Jen. Me spreading her out on my work table, and fucking her solidly. Me riding over her, telling her that I was in-charge of her and she was an obedient secret fuck-toy. Me telling her to orgasm, to come and come and come... and as I mouthed those words I felt Jen's lips on mine.

She kissed me passionately and brought her tongue into play. "Shhh." She said, looking into my eyes as she pushed a thigh into my crotch, gyrating.

"You agreed to help me right Sam?" she said breathily, then she spun and planted her ass against my dick. There was nothing to her skirt so it rode up and I was feeling bare ass-cheek against my jeans. I reached forward and speedily undid the domes on her blouse which came away at my touch. Jen WAS wearing a bra (I had guessed incorrectly earlier) but it was just a satin and lace number which offered neither support nor push-up. Jen's gorgeous C cup tits needed neither. I unhooked the strap and she let both blouse and bra tumble to the floor, pivoting around to give me a great view of her chest.

"God I'm SO horny!" she said. I've got to get into your pants!"

I pushed her forwards and stood to make this easier. I couldn't see inside Jen's mind any more but I was aware of swirling colors and energy. Her painted fingernails made mincemeat of my belt. Jeans and boxers were off in a flash and she had my further-swelling cock in her hand, pressing it against her panties and working her fingers up and down the shaft. "I'm SO fucking hot. She whispered. I could feel it too, she had pretty much soaked her panties and was pressing on my cock so hard that big-boy was almost riding into her in spite of the weak barrier holding him back. I enjoyed Jen's tits, cupping them and giving her nipples a playful bite before Jen went back to French kissing me. I pulled her panties to the side and faster than you can say 'Jiminy' my dick was penetrating her, and Jen came hard... gushing all around him.

Over the next several minutes I found out first hand what it was like to screw a true gusher. As I thrust in and out of Jen, she came over and over. She came when I cupped her tits and twirled her erect nipples. She came when out tongues met French kissing. Jen cam a lot and I loved it! I even saved up all of the memories savoring the situation and wondered whether I would be able to use them to teach other women to do the same thing. As the future would have it, I would get to do that several times and become very proficient at it.

Jen and I fucked on the table, then at the kitchen counter, on my sofa and by the windows overlooking the park. She got a through, through workout all the way through until I said. "'Ok Jen, I'm going to come now."

"Yes! Yes," she cooed. "Come on my ass. I love that!"

I flipped Jen over and looked at her seriously, seriously hot teardrop ass. She arched her back and curled it up towards my hard cock which was really throbbing, and in a couple of strokes I groaned and spurted, owning and marking her booty cheeks with my seed. The scene was almost religious. By far the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

We both collapsed on the couch, panting. "Fucking amazing Sam. I don't think I've ever come so hard!" said Jen finally, rolling over and getting us both a drink of water, after which she started to get dressed again. "Are you ok to finish up the work on that assignment? I'll... I'll come back, er, and collect it. How about Friday night?"

I nodded. The picture was back and I could see that her brain was already at work, planning another hit of dopamine for her. It was stunning how clearly she could see us fucking in her mind. I loved it, but then I decided to try something. Remembering to what had happened with my 'guardian angel', I focused my attention on one part of the picture in her head. Originally Jen had seen herself naked. I reached out, and breathed some additional energy into the picture. Around her naked midriff I imagined a tight corset. Stay-up stockings on her legs, and on her feet the highest heels I could possibly imagine. For fun I pictured her with large, hoop earrings too. As I saw these things and added these things to the projection, it flashed and faded, greying as if to die away, and I saw the end to my fantastic sex life no sooner than it had begun. I doubled down and focused energy on the picture, lighting it up like there was a start hovering overhead. As this happened it just seemed to snap into place. The light faded but there was a clear picture of Jen fucking and me fucking her brains out. She wore big hoop earrings, a corset, stockings and skyscraper fuck-me pumps.

"Um Sam..." said Jan. "Listen I know this is amazing and all. She was fully dressed now, moving to gather her things. "Look don't take this the wrong way but I have got a lot going on at the moment... and I was wondering, well you know... perhaps we could just keep this on the quiet? How would that be for you?"

I nodded. Jen had appearances to keep. "Yeah Jen, you keep your appearances and be your normal self with your normal hunky boyfriend in public..." I added "But since we are not an item, we are not an item... I might see some other women. You never know.. You are not going to get possessive or negative about this in any way!"

Jen nodded. "I'm a big girl Sam, it's all good. By the way: you *ARE* incredible! Till Friday then."

She kissed me on the cheek and made her way out of the apartment, her assignment set center on my workbench.

I recounted in my mind what had happened, everything in the different ways it had. Was is really possible that people could feel completely ok, even compelled to act out on things they could see themselves doing, even if conscious and of their will they would never do that? I thought of smoking, saying 'um', yawning when someone else does, and or accidentally swearing when you know it's inappropriate, but you really need to.

I was hungry to learn more about this power and was immediately looking forward to Friday.

As it turned out though, I wasn't going to have to wait that long. A large helping of delicious chocolate cake was already lying in wait for me - at the coffee shop I regularly stopped at on my way to campus in the morning...

Myndom
Myndom
21 Followers