San Antonio Massage

Story Info
Next Trip to a Massage Parlor.
1.3k words
4.03
48.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, this is a true story. I am writing them here because I can't share them with anyone else. This happened 5 years ago, obviously I still have a lot more to share. Let me know if you are interested in hearing them.

My business travels then took me to San Antonio TX. I was still feeling good about the last massage parlor experience in Houston and wanted to see what they had to offer in San Antonio, I found a lot of private offers for massages by really hot women. I did try to contact a few of these girls but never got through, I didn't think I was up to that yet. I thought it was just a loose cover for a prostitute - and after all I wanted a massage and a happy ending, not necessarily to fuck.

I had the addresses of a few locations and split from my convention to try to find them. Not knowing the city very well I wasn't having much luck. Finally on my third attempt I found a place on my list. I was surprised because it was right in an average strip mall on the main street. It was bordered by a deli and a major chain beauty supply store. When I tried to enter, I was told to come back in 15 minutes. That wasn't so bad, I had time. However, the problem was that the woman who told me to come back was a 60 year old in a bikini. I was a little scared.

For some reason I came back in 15 and saw two 20 year old guys coming out with smiles on their faces, so I figured I would give it a try.

When I went in I was met by a stunning Latina named Anna. She had a head of long thick brown hair that almost reached her ass and a white doctors jacket over a tight dress. I followed her in to the back. I would have followed her to the end of the earth the view was so nice. We got to the room and she told me to get undressed and she would be right back.

I stripped and sat on the massage table to wait. She returned in a few minutes and gave me a robe to wear. She led me from the room and further down the hall to a back room with a number of table shower stations. We had the room to ourselves - I never did see the old lady in the bikini again. This wasn't a typical plastic covered table shower table; it was more like a combination dentist chair/gynecologist chair. She took my robe and hung it on the wall. She had me sit back in the chair, and she started scrubbing me down.

Now this stunning 20ish woman was taking her time scrubbing down my naked body and like any other red blooded American guy, I started to get a massive hard on. When this happened, she surprised - and disappointed me- by retrieving a small hand towel, and covering my cock with it. I was surprised because it was such an erotic setting of course I got hard. I was disappointed because this may mean that there was no happy ending on its way.

This took the wind out of my sails, so I sat through the rest of the table shower, and then let her dry me off and lead me back to the room. It was at this point that she pointed out that she couldn't actually give me a massage, because they were not a licensed shop. Instead she offered a version of a hot stone therapy. I couldn't argue, and I do enjoy many types of massage therapies, so I went along happily. She had me lay down on my stomach on a warmed blanket. Then she wrapped me in a hot blanket that seemed to be lined with a dense material that retained heat well. She then left me for about 20 minutes.

This was a very relaxing therapy - I didn't have this beautiful woman rubbing my naked body- but it was relaxing. After twenty minutes she came back and unwrapped me. She had me roll over on my back and it was then that I realized that the tight clingy dress was gone and now she was wearing a teddy. I remarked "you changed your clothes - wow". She then started the verbal dance that you often get where she didn't want to solicit sex openly, but wanted to make sure I knew that the offer was on the table.

This is a game you often have to play. They don't want to offer sex, in case you are a cop, and you don't want to ask for sex in case she is a cop.

As I was laying on my back, and her hand was slowly stroking me to a full erection, she just said " you know that there are often other "services" we offer, are you interested?" "Of course, I'm good with whatever you are offering" I reply. "Ok, I will be right back, if you leave a tip in that bowl over there we can possibly look to take this to another step."

Now I really don't know what is coming. This woman looked too hot to be a relatively cheap hooker, and I thought this was just a happy ending establishment. However, I wasn't going to miss the chance to see this girl naked, so I went to my wallet and took out all the money I had. I was clearly violating the advice of the great CJ and I failed to negotiate extras before I had a hard on. All my leverage and most of my good sense were gone.

I was lucky that I only had $80 dollars on me. So I left four twenties in the bowl, and lay back on the table. She came back to the room and started stroking me again. Now I was getting bolder and started feeling her up. We got to the point where I had her top raised up above her tits and I was feeling and sucking them like there was no tomorrow.

At this point she stepped back from me, and before I could be disappointed, she stripped naked and came back to the table. She then started giving me what I thought was a bare back blowjob. After a minute she stopped, and it was then that I realized that that she put a condom on with her mouth. ( This seems to be a common move, it was then that I hoped that Li did the same thing a few weeks ago in Houston).

Once the condom was on, she climbed on and started fucking me cowgirl style. Now the view of her 5' 8" hard body with fantastically pert C cup tits was too much to handle. She rode me fast and hard and continuous until I came. It couldn't have been more than a few minutes. Honestly whether these massage girls use their hands or pussy, their goal is to get you off as fast as possible. So they don't vary speeds or employ other techniques to slow down the process to help them get off, and to make you last longer. They just start fast, ride hard, and continue until you finish.

It was amazing. I laid there spent while she removed the condom and cleaned me up. At this point she surprised me by saying that I didn't give her nearly enough money, and she really wined / pleaded for more. I was surprised because I didn't even see he go near the bowl, never mind count it.

I agreed, it wasn't enough, but to my credit I never expected she would fuck me. I expected a nude hand job, a blow job at best - and I had no more money. I fumferd around a bit, and then promised to go to my car and get my ATM card. I'm sure she didn't believe me, and she would have been right, because I just split.