San Antonio Road Trip

Story Info
Business trip is more than Hubby expected.
2.2k words
4.03
123.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soapy
Soapy
3 Followers

I travel a bit for my job like many others, but this trip my wife, Beth, attended with me. We have great kids but it had been many years since we had actually been alone together and this trip was one for the record.

I needed a certification for my job and my company sent me to a conference/training program in San Antonio Texas. It was in a real nice hotel on the river walk and a crossed from the Alamo. The conference was for a week and the first two days were devoted to the class and certification testing. I had asked Beth on several occasions to travel with me and there had always been one thing or another that kept her at home, but this time it was different. We were able to get someone to watch over the kids for the week and we were off.

I wanted Beth to cut loose and have some fun and thought it would be good for me as well, but little did I know she wanted the same and more. The plan was for me to attend the training/testing the first two days. She would see some of the sites and do a little shopping. The remainder of the week I would attend a few of the workshops/visit the vendors and call it early so I could hook up with her to do a few things. I wanted to take advantage of being away with her with no kids, no interruptions, just her and I.

The day we left it appeared that she was going to be setting the pace for this week. While I was packing the car and getting the things organized, she was getting dressed. When she came out she was dressed in a button down dress that she has worn a very few occasions and black nylons. The dress was fairly conservative in nature but she looked great in it.

We said our good byes and left for the airport. In the car we made the usual conversation about the kids and was everything all set for them. We were at the airport before we new it, parked the car and we got on the shuttle to the airport. This is when I found out that I was going to really enjoy this week as she had undone one top button and one lower button. This showed just a hint of cleavage and a little more leg. Nothing more then you normally see, but not what a mom shows in front of here kids. She said nothing to me, but she gave me look that I wouldn’t easily forget.

We got checked in and made our way to the gate. I had a little surprise for her, as I had upgraded the tickets to first class. When they called for boarding for first class and premier, she assumed that we would be flying economy plus, as that’s how I normally travel for work. I handed her her ticket and we boarded the plane. She was first and she was headed right through first class, I had to call her back and show her our seats. The look was précis as she sat down. She couldn’t believe that she was going to travel first class. The stewardess asked us what we would like to drink and she quickly asked for a glass of wine. When Beth gets two or three glasses of wine in her, she loosens up quite a bit. She had down this wine before we had even got off the ground. Once in the air we were offered another round of drinks and she asked for a wine and blanket. I thought the blanket was a strange request but I let it go. Before the drinks and blanket were delivered, Beth was trying to get comfortable and she un-button another button at the bottom of her dress. She made the claim that the dress was tight and it was more comfortable and besides I was the only one who was going to notice. What I did notice is the top of her stockings. She had on a pair of thigh high stockings with all the lace on the top. The old boy was getting a little stiff just thinking about it and now I was glad for the blanket. The stewardess came with our drinks and blanket and we quickly got comfortable. Beth threw the blanket over her and me and took my hand in one of hers and the other she sipped her wine. She had placed my and hers in her lap under the blanket. I wanted to see were this was going so I started to stroke the inside of her leg. Was I surprised when she let go of my hand and open her legs a little. She gave me a smile of encouragement and I proceeded to make larger and larger strokes until I was touching her just outside of her pussy through her dress. She gave my arm a good hug and a smile so I bent over and gave her a kiss and asked how she liked first class with all the attention. She answered by saying if this is the type of attention, she’s never flying coach again.

I continued to rub her from outside of her dress but when I came a crossed a button I want to see how far she wanted to go. I carefully unbutton the button and slowly reached in and when I touched her bare skin she flinched and then settled back in the seat and opened her legs even more. I slowly moved my hand down her stomach to her hot spot between her legs and got a great surprise, as she wasn’t wearing any panties. She whisper in my ear, do you like what you found? With that I quickly move my hand between her legs and continued to stroke her. She was hot and moist and it was easy to slip my finger in. She let out a very low moan and closed her eyes as I continued to slip my finger in and out of her. I was just about to slide two fingers in, when the stewardess came by and asked us what we wanted for lunch. Beth shifted up quickly to answer her and looked very flush. Once the stewardess left to get our meals, Beth whispered in my ear that if we weren’t on this plane, she’d strip down and jump me. She needed to feel me inside her. It was a fairly short plane flight, so by the time me finished our meals and they were cleared away we only had a little time. I did manage to get to slip a finger or two into her and keep her horny.

As we prepared to land, Beth buttoned back up the one I undid but left the others undone. She looked great when she got up as I and the guy in the isle seat a crossed from us got a good look of her legs from the top of her stocking down. He just smiled at me and I gave him a smile letting him know I was the one leaving with her.

We quickly did all those dreaded airport chores of getting our luggage and rental car, but we were soon on our way. This is when she started to really loosen. She wanted me to know that I can do anything I want with her this week. So I thought I’d test her and asked her to unbutton the next three bottom buttons and pull her dress open. This would leave her totally naked from the waist down. She slowly lowered her hands to her lap and unbuttoned without taking her eyes off mine. Once all three buttons were undone she licked her lips and grabbed each side of her dress and pulled them open. I then reached over and started to stroke her again and each time she got close, I’d stop and give her time to recover a bit and start all over. I kept this up until we pulled off the highway and found our hotel. I told her she could button up now and she surprised me by only button the top two buttons, leaving more of her legs above her stockings exposed. This whole trip had me very hard and in need of release.

We made it to the hotel, got our luggage and headed to check in. I now noticed that my wife could walk carefully to minimize how much leg she showed. Just the two of us and I swear that I got a glimpse of her pubic hairs. When others were around you never even saw the tops of her stockings. I now knew that she had to practice this in the past weeks preparing for this trip. She stood very impatient while I got us checked in. Once checked in we headed for the elevators and one arrived and just as she tried to get in I held her back to let others get in. I told her that we needed more room because we had the luggage and all. Just then another elevator came and we were the only ones. The doors closed and I told her to unbutton the two bottom buttons and one more on top, this left only one button buttoned. She gave me a wicked smile and quickly unbutton them as I crossed over to her. She held open the bottom of her dress as I start again to stroke her and was please to find her dripping wet. She pulled my head towards hers and quickly gave me hard sloppy kiss. We had to break from the kiss as the elevator doors were opening at our floor.

I was please to find no one in the hall as I had another idea. We quickly found our room and I open it and started in. I told her to stay in the hall while I got the luggage in the room. I told her to stand in the middle of the hall and look directly into the room. I quickly stripped my clothes from myself and stood there stroking myself. I told her that if she wanted to come in she would have to remove the dress and throw it in the room before she could come in. She quickly unbutton the remaining button, stripped off the dress and threw into the room. She then reach behind her and unclasped her bra, removed it and threw it at me. There is my beautiful wife wearing only thigh high stockings and shoes, standing in the hall of our hotel. She proceeded to play with her tits and turned around and bent over at the waist. Just then we heard the elevator and she quickly ran into our room shutting the door behind her. She came up to me and finished that kiss we had started. As we broke our kiss she slowly lowered herself to her knees until she was eye level with my rock hard dick. She started to kiss it and then took it into her mouth and gave me the best blowjob. I did all I could to keep from blowing my load down her throat.

When she had me very close I pulled her up and backed her up against the bed until she had to lower herself to the bed. I proceeded to lower myself until I was kneeling between her legs. I dove in and licked her hard, like I hadn't eaten in weeks. I had her going wild and moaning more then I’ve ever heard her. Just when she was close I would back off then start again. Finally I couldn’t take it any longer, so I had her get on her knees, as I wanted her from behind. I proceeded to rub my dick up and down her slit. From her love button all the way to her asshole and back again. I even stayed around her asshole longer then I ever had and she seemed to moan even more. This game me an idea for later and had me hotter and hard as a rock. I then slid into her expecting to have a good long fuck, but this sent her over the edge and she started to buck and moan again. I stayed in until she was finished and then I pulled out as she turned over with a big smile on her face. She then sat up and proceeded to suck me off. I was very close so it didn’t take long before I new I was going to cum. I warned her and she jut continued to take me deeper into her mouth. This put me over the edge and I shot load after load into her eager mouth. She managed to swallow most of it, but little bit came out of one side. She stood up and proceeded to kiss me making sure that I got a taste of my self. We then got cleaned up and settled in for a short nap.

This is the first part of our week in San Antonio.

Soapy
Soapy
3 Followers