Sana Seduces Luis

Story Info
Sana, a Pakistani girl seduces a Brazilian friend Luis.
2.6k words
4.48
21.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Sana, this second story is a few months after my adventure in Thailand where i lost my virginity to a Thai man and had passionate lesbian sex with my friend Ayfer.

My first sexual experience in Thailand opened my mind and my approach to sexuality, I was discovering myself, my likes and dislikes etc. I was not from a conservative family but being from Pakistani heritage the sexuality aspect was still very restrictive. My parents would have disowned me if they found out about my Thailand experience or what my thoughts were about sex now. Now I was beyond that, I was confident about myself and was on my way to be an independent woman.

After Thailand, one thing that I really enjoyed doing was to be naked whenever I had the opportunity. I started adding sexier items to my wardrobe starting from thongs and g-strings to short skirts, short shorts, tube tops, short dresses etc. I was careful in my selection and wasn't buying slutty stuff, I managed to keep my dressing revealing yet classy. This was still quite rebellious from my culture.

Back in London the studies were getting hectic and my days were extremely busy. Ayfer and I had grown close, we didn't discuss that night much but had become best friends. That was the only wild night we had shared and we pinned it all on alcohol. Ayfer had recently traveled to Turkey for some family get together while I was stuck with loads of papers to finish.

Whenever I was alone in my apartment, I used to be naked. It was the same today when someone knocked on my door. I peaked outside and saw Luis, a classmate who had been asking for my help in writing some assignments. Luis was from Brazil, he was a good looking guy, well mannered, handsome and attractive. He was also a kind of playboy never committed with any girl, we had all heard stories. We always had a good time whenever we had chatted, we used to complain about the gloomy London weather etc. Since I was naked I told him to wait and quickly put on a long buttoned shirt which was long enough till my mid-thighs and also wore a thong. I checked my hair in the mirror and opened the door. He saw me and laughed, I am usually very well dressed, but now I was very casual. He asked me what had happened to me? and I just smiled sheepishly.

He came in and we started chatting for a few minutes, He took a beer from the fridge, we sat on the carpeted floor and started studying. I was having naughty thoughts and was thinking of exposing my body to Luis. I wasn't thinking of sex but it was a turn on for me to expose. So I decided to sit with my knees bent on one side which resulted in my shirt barely covering my thighs, whenever I moved my legs got more exposed to Luis and in some instances he could see sides of my ass.

I was also resting my back against the bed and reading through a bunch of papers. If I am not mistaken, I am sure Luis was getting a good look at my long legs. I was wearing no bra and the tips of nipples were showing. I caught him gazing at my legs a few times. A few minutes later my phone rang, since the phone was at the opposite end of my bed, I got a naughty idea, I turned and moved my torso on bed and stretched to grab my phone, Since my weight was on my stomach, the shirt started got trapped under my weight and started revealing my legs, the more i stretched forward the more I revealed to Luis. When I finally reached my phone I had revealed half of my ass to Luis. I made sure I stayed in that position for a few seconds and parted my legs a little to tease him a little more. When I turned back he was staring at me in awe but immediately got back to reading.

It was another friend on the phone and I started chatting with her. Luis excused himself and went to use the restroom. I was done with the call immediately after he had left. I wanted to see what Luis was doing so I walked towards the toilet. The Kitchen was located before the toilet so I went to the kitchen and saw Luis adjusting his erection. He had kept the restroom door open and was definitely turned on, he didn't see me but was checking out my underwear which were hanging in the toilet. It was kind of pervy and naughty from his side but I wasn't an angel and knew what I was doing to him.

I rushed back and waited for him, he came back in two minutes. After that there was not much action apart from Luis staring at my legs and since I had unbuttoned top 2 buttons of my shirt, he was also having a good look at my milky breasts. With over 4 hours of studying we were exhausted and hungry and wanted to go for dinner. Luis said we can go to a party for an hour in the evening and grab dinner before that, I agreed. I told him that I will change into something appropriate. He said that he wanted some coffee to get fresh, so I guided him to the kitchen. At that moment I got an idea that if I play my cards right I can show my nude body to Luis. The way the apartment was structured, I knew he can have a look at me changing if he came out of the kitchen and if i had kept the door to my room open. The bedroom was located on the opposite side of the kitchen right opposite the bathroom. The key thing was that he had to come out of the kitchen and just walk a couple of steps towards the bedroom and the toilet.

Before going into the room to change I intentionally told him the wrong place to look for sugar and went to my room and kept half the door open. I undressed completely and started doing makeup first, I took out a short skirt and a tube top for the party and a jacket on top. As expected he came to ask for sugar, I heard his footsteps but completely ignore them, he had assumed that the door to my room will be closed but it wasn't, It was open and giving a view I knew he wanted to see. I think after he took a look he didn't say anything and just watched from an angle. I felt his presence and knew that he was staring at me. I didn't say anything and pretended that I didn't know he was there. I was standing there naked and applying lipstick in the small mirror. My milky breasts were hanging and my nipples erect. I was getting wet but the view he had he was not getting a look below my stomach as the view to the rest of my body was blocked by the dresser. I turned my back towards him took a bottle of lotion and placed one of my legs on the bed while standing and started applying the lotion on my legs. I knew that he had a full view of my naked back, ass and one side of my breast. I took my time and wore my clothes slowly and intimately. He was good enough a friend to not take advantage of me, not that I had minded. When I dressed and looked towards where he must have been standing, he had already left. I came back and he pretended he was looking for sugar. He ditched the idea of coffee and we went to grab dinner. I could feel him shiver and his heavy breath on our way out of the apartment, he must have been really turned on.

We had Mexican food at a nearby restaurant and got to the party. Luis met a few of his friends who were all with their girl friends. We had to clarify numerous times that we were not dating. We danced intimately to the fast music, Luis took the opportunity to feel my ass and got close to me with our bodies touching. It was his time to seduce me. This was a break we both needed after a long study session and all was going well when Luis did a stupid thing and got into a drinking challenge with a friend. Half an hour later he was drunk. It was also getting late and I was worried how to get him home. Dropping him home sober was not a problem since we lived a few blocks away but this was different. I called a cab and a friend of Luis's helped me put Luis in the cab. He wasn't fully out of his senses but on our way back kept thanking me and telling me how hot I looked. We reached his block and I paid the cab. The cab driver helped me carry Luis to the buildings entrance from there, I gave him support of my shoulder and got him to his apartment. Luis lived alone in his studio apartment. The apartment was in a good condition, clean and tidy. I got him in his bed and went to the restroom. When I came back he was passed out under the sheets.

I got a little worried, I came near him and checked if he was breathing. He was okay but was totally out, I called his name numerous time with no proper response only some grumbling. At that moment I realized that this was the opportunity to fuck Luis without complicating our friendship. I got a tingly feeling between my legs. I moved my hand in the sheet and removed his pants and underwear. My heart started beating, what if he wakes up but then summoned the courage and gently grabbed his cock. It was swollen and in a semi-erect. His cock was about 6 inch and was thick as my wrist. I started stroking it, he must be really turned on as he was erect in a matter of seconds. He also started oozing precum which I used to lubricate his cock. I got undressed and removed the sheet from him. He was lying there, not in his senses and now fully naked.

This act of naughtiness was really making wet and my pussy was dripping wet. He had an amazing athletic body and it was all mine. I got on top of him and took the tip of his cock in me. It was thicker than anything I had ever taken inside. I gradually lowered myself till half of his cock was in me. I started moving myself on his cock gradually lowering myself on to his cock till he was fully inside me. My up and down motion gradually picked up pace.

I was losing my mind with pleasure when I realized that I was having unprotected sex. Although my period had ended a day before and chance of me getting pregnant was little, I still wanted to be careful. I got off him and started looking for a condom in his bedside drawer. I soon hit gold and found a box of pineapple flavored condoms. I took one out but was disappointed to see his cock softening.

I started stroking it again and then took his cock in my mouth. I started sucking his softening penis, It was a strange taste of his precum and my juices but I grew a liking to it. I also gently massaged his balls and voila, I felt his cock grow in my mouth. Eventually it got so big that I was not able to keep it in my mouth and took it out. I then removed the condom from its wrapper and rolled it on his cock.

Once the condom was on, I got on top of Luis and started inserting his cock in my wet lubricated pussy. Soon, I was riding his cock quickly and rubbing my clit vigorously, it was then that my first orgasm hit me. It was so strong that I too almost passed out. It took me a moment to gather my senses. I continued my motion picking up speed with each thrust, after a few minutes my body had a spasm as my second orgasm hit me. I collapsed on Luis's chest my breasts resting on his muscular chest my nipples fully erect. This was so wrong, my Pakistani parentage would never allow it but I wanted to be free of all the barriers of my culture and explore my sexuality. Many thoughts came to my mind while I was resting myself on Luis's chest. He was still out cold but I could feel his thumping heart.

After a few minutes I caught my breath, his cock was out of me and was limpy, the condom was leaking semen on his groin, balls and his bed. I was thinking of leaving him like that but decided to clean him up. I got on the bed again and started licking the semen from his abdomen gradually moving towards his cock, I parted his legs and kept licking his now limp cock and balls moving down to his thighs. It was a huge surprise when he started to get hard again. I thought to myself if I should do it again? Then I said to myself fuck it and decided to go ahead again. I took his semi erect cock in my mouth and started sucking it, I felt it growing, i then took his cock out and took his balls in my mouth, sucking and licking all the while rubbing his shaft.

He was now fully erect and ready to go. I got on top of him again now facing the other way round and started moving up and down on his beautiful cock in a squatting position, I hadn't bothered with condom this time and continued my motion slowly building up pace. I was nearing a climax and with one swift push took all off his cock in me. My body jerked again and I could feel spurts of cum entering me. I remained there wiggling my ass milking all of his semen. I had a tissue box at an arm's length, I got up and immediately placed some on my pussy, I didn't want any spillage.

I then got up checked on him, he was out cold.I told myself, enough fun for the night. I covered him with his sheets, I didn't want my friend to be cold. On my way to my apartment, I threw the condom and the wrapper I had used in a waste bin outside his apartment. As soon as I got home I had a long and a warm bath, I was exhausted with the activities of the day and especially with the recent activities. I got out dried myself and went to bed with no clothes on. My Pakistani pussy aching with the sex it had received and my swollen pussy lips demanding rest. I took a morning after pill since I just had unprotected sex. My pussy was still oozing leftover semen from my adventure earlier.

I cannot recall when I slept but woke up to Luis's call in the morning asking me what had happened last night. I told him that you got drunk, I got you home you were sleeping and I left. I didn't mention anything else of course. He thanked me and apologized for any inconvenience he may have caused. I am sure he must have been wondering how he managed to get out of his pants and ejaculate.

I think his body had a good time so he must have made peace with it...