Sanctum Santorum: The Altar of Lust

Story Info
a man finds himself sacrificed on a different kind of altar.
2.7k words
4.44
44.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InnocenceXX
InnocenceXX
14 Followers

It was completely dark in the aged cathedral except for the hypnotic flickering of the large candles and massive, smoky smoking torches which cast eerie shadows along the rough stone walls. The air was intoxicatingly heavy with the smell of sandalwood incense and anticipation. There was a hushed silence except for the sounds of shifting robes and the breathing of nearly fifty people seated in stiff, straight wooden pews. Clad in black, they all sat motionless. A solemn, childish look of expectation was cast uniformly on their pale faces.

Six tall men in black robes stood rigidly at the front of the building rhythmically chanting an old (an ancient) dirge. They were surrounding a large granite dais that was in the center of the altar area. A pale male figure, stripped to the waist, was tied helplessly to the cold, black stone altar. Sweat glistened off his limp body. He occasionally tugged futilely at his solid leather binds. His hazy, drugged eyes blinked continuously as he tried to comprehend the danger he was in. The robed men paid little attention to him. Their eyes were raised, watching the entrance with rapt attention.

The heavy, wooden double doors silently opened. The crowd's eyes moved as one to gaze at the small hooded figure moving ethereally down the plush, crimson carpeted aisle up to the altar. Her feet did not even appear to touch the ground as she swayed up to the front of the church. All the crowd could see of the person was sharp blue eyes peering from the fold of the soft fabric. Two robed young boys who carefully carried candles and incense followed the tiny figure. The pale boys gazed at their leader with eyes filled with lust as they took their respective positions at either ends of the dais. The leader lithely stepped up, looked at her clergy, and nodded solemnly. Two of the solid men stepped closer and untied the strings of the long, velvet cloak that was tied around her long, shapely throat, letting it sink to the floor. The bound man gasped unintentionally as he gazed upon her lithe, flawless figure.

Their leader turned around and faced the crowd. Her drowsy eyes scanned the crowd for possible danger. She was a stunningly attractive, petite woman with a figure of a film noir heroine. She was clad in all black, from her tiny gloves to her dominatrix leather boots. The boned satin corset accentuated her fantastic hourglass proportions. The rigidity of the corset pushed up her large, milky white breasts creating cleavage that any Playboy bunny would be proud of. The soft black skirt was slit seductively high on either side revealing a tantalizing amount of shapely upper thigh.

Her long, wavy auburn hair hung loose around her neck and bare shoulders. She bit her blood red lips and stepped forward. Her abnormally blue eyes shone with an intensity that was almost inhuman. Her skin was smooth and very pale. The torchlight cast strange shadows across her face making the lines seem as if they were carved from marble, a Venus de Milo. And that is what she was, a work of art.

She reached up with a small, lace gloved hand and gripped the silver medieval cross that hung around her smooth neck and lingered between her breasts. Standing against the altar, she appeared as a goddess preaching to her flock.

"You all know why we are here," she began in a voice as velvet as her discarded robe.

The assembly murmured in unison. The bound man vainly struggled to look around the hall, his head started to clear from the effects of the drugs. He stared fearfully at the woman in front of him. Bella looked over her shoulder and threw him a sly smile. He flinched and lay back down, squeezing his eyes shut. She continued.

"This is a wonderful night. The moon is new and the wind is right. My faithful clerics here have found me an exceptional young man to make my…"

She paused and ran her eyes gradually over the young man's body. An extremely charming smile slowly formed on her full lips. Her languid eyes languidly caressed the captive's body. Bella stepped over to the platform and laid a cool hand on his bare chest. His flesh involuntarily twitched under her touch. He stared up at, his body trembling a little. She leaned over and placed her lips against his ear. He tried to move, but his binding kept him firmly in place. He ached in his helplessness. Bella could see it in his eyes. She placed a hand on the side of his face and whispered,

"Oh, where do you think you're going? Do you really believe you are the first to try escaping? You're not," she paused. "Am I that terrible? Your fate isn't a hard one to bear…really it isn't."

Bella ran her tongue slowly over the man's earlobe. He shuddered and tried to turn away. She rose and faced the congregation.

"Do you all agree that this man is a suitable candidate? Isn't he attractive enough? Look at his dark, piercing eyes. Couldn't they alone rip you apart?"

The crowd mummers in unison with a few voices chanting, "As you wish, Bella."

She smiled a broad, child-like smile and then turned to face the altar. Bella looked down at the bound man and back up at the candle burning above him. She allowed the small, leaping flame to mesmerize her for a moment. She watched as it continuously changed shape and color. She placed her thin, pale hand above the flame. Gradually, she allowed the fire to lick at the flesh. Bella only stood there as the fire engulfed her finger. The man watched horrified as the flames grew and her flesh began to smoke. Bella looked over at him with a coy look. Slowly, she drew back her unmarred hand.

"Does this frighten you, Jakob?" Bella turned to the congregation. "He is suitable, is he not? Look at this chest? His muscular arms? He is a spectacular human specimen."

Bella looked down into Jakob's mesmerized eyes. She smiled again as she ran her hand over his nude upper body.

"You will be mine. I will have you…whether you like it or not. Oh, and you will like it."

Bella knelt on the end of the dais, leaning her head against Jakob's knees. She let her hands run up and down his thighs. She could feel his body tremble every time she slid her fingers near his crotch. She smiled at her power and continued to torment the bound man. Jakob tried to squirm away as if inches could make him safer.

"Oh, Jakob, you can't move. I always make sure the bounds on my pets are nice and tight. I wouldn't want you to get away. I would be so very sad," said Bella in a breathy voice as she slid her body over his until her face was inches away from his.

Jakob could feel her breath on his face, but it was not warm at all. Actually, it was a little cold. He could feel the weight of her body pressed up against his. Her satin covered breasts pushed against his bare flesh. Bella carefully placed her knee between his legs and pushed up very gently. She smiled, as momentarily she saw a look of lust pass over Jakob's face. He quickly forced the apathetic mask back down. She leaned closer to his face, her lips almost touching his cheek.

"Oh, I saw that. You want me. I know you do. Let go. It will be so much easier that way."

Jakob tried to turn his face away, but Bella roughly grabbed his chin in the palm of her hand.

"Behave, my pet, or this kitten's claws will show."

Bella leaned up on her heels and, seemingly ignoring the audience, unsnapped each hook and eye of her corset and tossed the garment to the floor. Jakob gasped as he stared at her full, white breasts tumble out of their garment. They were so white and smooth; they looked as if they were made of fresh milk. Fresh ice milk, topped with small red cherries, thought Jakob allowing his mind to wander lustily. The altar boys sucked in air deeply as they gazed at their topless ruler. One of the cloaked men allowed his large hand to wander to his hardening cock. The people in pews began to squirm a little as Bella tossed her head carelessly.

Bella slid her small hands up her waist and gently cupped her breasts in her hands. She squeezed roughly on her small nipples, moaning softly in response. Jakob watched wild-eyed trying to keep his thoughts straight, but all he could think of was fucking this fantastic creature. She continued to fondle her breasts and glance at Jakob cruelly. He could feel his cock start to tingle as he watched this model of perfection taunt and torment him.

"Torment you?" Bella asked still holding her breasts in her hands. "You haven't seen torture…yet"

Jakob's heart began leapt wildly with each passing breath. Bella stood up from the platform and gradually pulled down her skirt revealing a g-string, garter belt, and thigh highs, which were all also black. She stepped out of the skirt, keeping the knee-high boots on. The clerics and the altar boys watched with rapt attention. Bella climbed back on the dais and back on top of Jakob.

"How do you like it now? Will you admit you want me or will I have to force it out of you?" she purred, lazily running her tongue down the curve of his throat. She could taste the salt of his sweat on her tongue. "Not that I would mind forcing it."

Bella slithered her body down his with feline grace. She looked up at him and then winked at one of the altar boys. Languidly, she undid Jakob's belt and unzipped his pants. He held his breath as she reached into his pants and pulled out his semi-hard cock. Bella gripped the shaft tightly in her small hand and wrapped her full lips around the head. Jakob moaned involuntarily. The crowd became quieter.

Achingly slow, Bella slid her mouth down the shaft until her face was nestled in his soft, brown hair. Jakob could not fight anymore. His entire body released into his passion as his cock grew harder. She ran her cool tongue underneath his organ as her mouth engulfed it. He could feel the back of her throat. Something odd rushed into Jakob's head. Why was her mouth cold?

As Bella continued her expert fellatio, Jakob grew frightened as his mind raced. Why was she so cold? He looked around urgently for some sort of clue. As if she could hear his fear, Bella looked up and slid his cock away from her pulsing mouth. She smiled broadly, displaying slightly larger than average canines.

Oh my God! Thought Jakob completely terrified. She's a vampire! They're all vampires!

Jakob's heart raced as he thought of the possibilities. Was he to turned into one? Was he a sacrifice? A play toy? His head reeled drunkenly. Bella returned to swallowing his cock whole. He was torn between the desire welling in his veins and the fear that paralyzed him. Bella's tongue eagerly flicked at his increasingly hardening dick. Jakob could feel the ache that lingered in the groin signaling that he would probably cum soon. His entire body tensed up trying to curb his passion.

Bella kept her slow movements and began to run her long, glassy nails up and down his chest, leaving bloody trails. Jakob inhaled deeply from the pain of her scratches. Abruptly, Bella moved her mouth away. She began easing herself up his body, pausing to run her tongue up his chest. Bella licked her lips, as she tasted his blood. She savored the iron like taste that lingered in her mouth. Each person's blood is unique and she liked the way this boy tasted.

Bella leaned over him until her lips were almost touching his. He tried to recoil, but only tugged against the leather cuffs on his wrists. She laughed and tugged at the bracelets that kept her captive in place. She ran her tongue gently across his quivering mouth.

"Are you afraid, Jakob? Don't be. You like what I'm doing, don't you? Oh, I want you to like me," pouted Bella tossing her curls seductively over her shoulder. She leaned closer and lowered her voice. "I want fuck you. I want fuck you so bad. May I, please?"

Bella looked into Jakob's eyes and pouted girlishly. She gyrated her body against his to emphasize her point. Jakob could feel the ache deep inside of him grow stronger. Every nerve in his body tingled and twitched violently. Bella gingerly licked his ear, sucking slowly on his tingling ear lobe. His cock grew harder and harder.

"I can't fuck you unless you ask me. I can't. Just ask," hissed Bella in his ear.

Jakob tried to fight the impulses that kept arising, but he couldn't fight these with a gorgeous woman tonguing his ear. He looked down at his cock that was standing almost ninety degrees away from his body. Always a voyeur at heart, he could feel the eyes of the people in the church on him and this only heightened his arousal.

"Oh, fuck me. I don't care what you do to me, just fuck me, baby," moaned Jakob, his eyes rolling back in his head.

Bella smiled satisfactorily and sat back on her heels. She kneeled over his crotch and slipped aside her g-string. He watched as she took his cock into her hands. Jakob felt her small fingers grip tightly on the throbbing shaft of his cock. Bella leaned forward and guided his stiff organ into her wet pussy. Jakob moaned and thrashed against his bonds as she sat down, burying his cock within her warmth. Her tight pussy gripped his cock. He had never been with someone this tight. Jakob could feel every vein inside her pulsing against his cock, spurring his pent-up orgasm. Bella bucked wildly on top him, her breasts jiggling rhythmically as she swayed with the rhythm. Jakob could feel her contract the walls of her pussy with each thrust, taking him deeper and deeper inside of her.

Bella moaned every time she sat back. Her moans went straight to Jakob's groin. He could feel his balls tighten with each one of her sighs. Bella could tell that Jakob was close to cumming. She leaned closer to him, never ceasing her swaying. Jakob tugged harder and harder against his bonds until he could feel them cutting his flesh bloody. This pain only heightened his pleasure.

Bella began nuzzling his neck. Jakob tossed his head back and moaned loudly as she placed her lips gently against his flesh. Jakob felt a sharp, stinging pain and then, suddenly, he felt as if his entire body was flooded with ecstasy. Every cell in his body trembled with passion as all of this erotic imagery flooded his head. Jakob thought his body was floating because he could no longer feel the stone of the dais against his body. His cock felt like a large warm fist that pulsed with each breath was gripping it.

Bella continued kissing and sucking on his throat as Jakob realized his hands were free. He wrapped his arms tightly around Bella's small frame and pulled her closer to him. This overwhelming desire to break the fragile creature in his arms welled in his breast. He slid one hand to her firm, round ass and gripped it roughly. He could hear her moan and grind her body against his. Jakob pushed her hips down to get his cock deeper into her body. Bella moaned in response.

Jakob could hear ocean waves and through the waves her could hear Bella moan and scream with her orgasm. She leaned back and Jakob suddenly felt very hot and very heavy. He looked up at her flushed face and saw the rivulet of blood run down the corner of her mouth. With feline speed, her tongue stretched out and licked up the droplet. Jakob's heart tightened as Bella smiled down at him, her hungry lips pouty and open.

Jakob awoke and sat up slowly. His head was pounding and his vision was blurry. He felt as if he had been hit by a truck. He tried to orient himself with his surroundings. It was his bedroom, but it looked alien. He sat up and rubbed his head.

"I'm so cold," he said clutching his frigid hands.

Innocence

And special thanks to my editor.

InnocenceXX
InnocenceXX
14 Followers