Sandalwood Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting taken from all sides.
4.6k words
4.02
39.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 11/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang. Chris deftly retrieved it from his pocket of his undone trousers. He looked at the caller id screen as it flashed 'Paul'.

'Hello.' Chris answered in a slow drawl. Paul's greeting was flat and mechanical, echoing the mens' cubical. His diatribe, which Chris was mostly ignoring, was competing with the sucking sounds that came from below his navel.

Chris watched Marcus' head as it bobbed and suckled his dick as if it were the last one in the world. Such a dedicated cocksucker, Chris thought with a tiny amount of admiration towards his new protégé. Marcus' head was crowned with curly brown hair and large, luscious, Mediterranean lips - practically invented to suck off any man's tool. And here he was, in his true vocation, taking a focused and passionate approach.

'Paul, what do you want?' Chris growled, angry at this moron for ruining his morning blow job. Paul's little electronic voice stopped. Marcus looked up toward Chris, his mouth still repeatedly gulping down his cock.

Chris looked down and noticed Marcus's hand in his trousers, greedily pumping his own erection. He smiled. Drool had run down the younger man's chin. His mouth still hungrily slid back and forth, back and forth.

The taste of Chris's precum had made him hard. The soft, smooth cock between his lips, greased with his saliva was hypnotic. He continued to look up at Chris, taking in a final breath, tilting his head back a little then gulped.

Chris's dick had been swallowed down the smaller man's throat. Chris's face coloured a little under control.

'That's enough Paul, I told you to bugger off. You bore me.' With that he shut his phone and back into his pocket. His eyes riveted to the young man who was so full of cock his nose nearly was buried in pubic hair.

Chris pushed himself forward. He had been leaning back before but now he towered over his little worshiper. He put his hands up to the side of the cubical to steady him. Slowly he rotated his hips a little, feeling his cock trapped in this glorious throat. Marcus had almost fallen back but quickly brought his hands up to Chris's hips, and clung to him like a child.

'...pretty little cocksucker...' Chris murmured as he continued to rotate his hips moving his cock into the other mans mouth at different angles. He was enjoying playing with Marcus's eager mouth and throat.

'Hold on tight while I begin to fuck you mouth...' he ordered Marcus. His legs flexed, giving him the stability he needed. He braced himself.

'I want to you to use that hot little mouth of yours to fuck me back. You understand?'

Marcus, who now had tears running down his face from the strain, gave a tiny groan of understanding.

'Good boy...' Chris replied with a smile.

He bucked his hips forward and heard Marcus gag. He saw the man on his knees move quickly to brace himself for the next thrust, which came quickly.

Chris gripped the cubical walls on either side of him and started to fuck his little friend's mouth in earnest.

'Good boy....that's it....move you head ....that's a good boy....' Came Chris's encouraging words between thrusts. He could feel his balls slapping on the man's chin, giving a great tingling feeling inside them.

Marcus gurgled, panted and drooled but he never let go. He pushed his mouth over Chris's hard on in time with the thrusts.

His throat had opened and calmly accepted the invasion. Marcus's knuckles were raw from trying to steady himself against his tall companion's restless hips. He closed his eyes in rapture as he felt this hard dick force its way repeatedly down his throat.

One of his hands he snaked around to Chris's muscular flexing buttock. He felt his way and soon had a finger caressing the puckered up hole. He could feel Chris move his ass back a little, enabling him to slide the tip of his index finger inside his anus.

'Mmmm...such a clever little boy...' Chris groaned as his thrusts became more inventive, luxuriating both in the feeling of the finger tip rubbing at his entrance and the eager mouth he was sloshing his cock in. He stretched his legs farther apart so that the exploring finger could gain a little more access.

He could feel his hard nipples rub up against his shirt. The sensation of his cock, nipples and ass was becoming overwhelming.

'Fuck my ass...' he managed with a hoarse whisper. Marcus obliged, moving his finger rhythmically with his sucking into the puckered entrance. Marcus' digit had found its way an inch in, making him able to just touch the prostate.

Chris started pumping quick and hard.

He took one of his hands to the back of Marcus's head and continued to ram up against his slobbering mouth. His hips were moving at a frenzied speed. His balls slapped loudly against the wet and well punished chin.

'Annnn..' Chris moaned through gritted teeth.

He gripped Marcus's head ruthlessly and thrust deep into his throat one last time and exploded.

Marcus panicked. His windpipe was being blocked by a gush of cum. He couldn't breath. His mouth shuddered wordlessly, sending shivers all through Chris.

Chris's head fell back, 'fuck.' He managed to say. His body tensed as he came again, flooding Marcus's choking throat.

He looked down and pulled out just in time to see his spewing dick christen Marcus sodden and panting face.

His cum made a nice addition to the mess, Chris thought to himself wickedly.

He sat down on the toilet seat behind him and watched the younger man, coughing and breathing noisily. Marcus moved his hands to his face to wipe off the cum and mucus and tears ...

'Stop, leave it.' Chris ordered. He looked coldly down at the other man, who, still on his knees, was sporting a massive hard on. The precum had started to leak through his crotch.

'You need to sort yourself out.' Chris continued pointedly.

Marcus looked at him dazed. Then, very slowly, he slid his hand back into his trousers.

'Atta boy.' Chris encouraged him with a charming smile. The taller man remained motionless, lazing on the toilet seat. After a while it became apparent to Marcus that he was not going to do anything but watch. This seemed to fill him with a strange fever.

He groped at his hard on and started to pump furiously on his knees, his mouth gaping open and the cum still slowly sliding off his face.

He was already so turned on that it wouldn't take long for Marcus to erupt. He leaned over slightly and let his other hand dip into the back of his pants. Soon he was fingering and jerking off frantically.

'Ah...ah...ah!' He cried out in a submissive gesture as his cock creamed against his pant leg. He whimpered as an aftershock ran though his body.

'Ah ha! So that's where you learnt that little trick? Can't get yourself off without something in your ass?' Chris commented with a smile.

What a little pleasure it had been finding such a talented post room boy. He was going to have a livelier time at work starting from today.

Marcus got up, smiling gratefully back at Chris, cleaning himself off.

'Do you think I could get a promotion, sir?' He asked eagerly.

'Maybe; shouldn't be too hard with your talents.' Chris replied grinning back. And with that, the new post room boy washed his faced carefully and left.

Chris came out of the cubical and stood before the basin. He looked into the mirror and stopped dead. An icy chill went down his back like someone was behind him. He turned around in terror- but no one was there.

It had been two weeks since Jeremy had disappeared. His face screwed up in pain.

He shook his head hard trying to empty it of thoughts and left the bathroom.

That evening when Chris entered his apartment, he noticed his answering machine was flashing. Before retrieving his messages Chris went over to the windowsill and lit the scented candle. The sandalwood smell entered his nostrils and had a strange calming effect. Today he felt as if his insides were constantly ready to rip right out of him. Something about this woody scent kept things together, inside his head.

His finger trembled on the retrieve button on the answering machine.

He suddenly suffered a heave like his guts were on the verge of exiting his body through the fastest possible exit. He desperately swallowed back.

Then he held it together long enough to let the sensation pass and pressed the button.

'Beep' announced the machine.

'...Hey Chris, sorry about earlier. You want to go out Friday?... I'd love to see you again,.. really, I would.' The voice made a few more indecisive comments then muttered into nothing.

'END OF MESSAGES!' the answer phone announced triumphantly.

Chris gripped the cord violently and ripped it out from the socket. It had been Paul. He didn't want to hear from that closeted wanker.

It was a huge disappointment, and yet Chris couldn't see any possible reason of why Jeremy would call him.

He turned around and with his back to the wall, slid to the floor.

He stared at his knees remembering the night Jeremy took him on the carpet just a few centre metres from where he sat. It had been hard and brutal. But that still didn't stop his body from flushing in excitement.

A few weeks ago it had just been a joke, to get that boring office clerk to play with him. Jeremy was so incredibly straight. There had been nothing remotely sexy about a man who had worked his way up through actual work. He had never lied or cheated at his job and that was what first inspired Chris's malicious interest.

Chris loved a challenge.

He had never guessed he would have unleashed some kind of horror in this undistinguished, mild mannered clerk.

The first blow job he had given Jeremy after the Christmas party had been surprising to say the least. He thought perhaps Jeremy had been drunk. All the office men became a little unpredictable on spirits. That was how he got to them in the first place.

But what followed had truly frightened him.

He had had no fear confronting Jeremy with the blowjob video.

He had done it a dozen times before to other office clerks and had scored a number of lovely submissive fucks in return.

However he had wrongly guessed about Jeremy. The man had unleashed a storm upon him and Chris had no idea which way was up after that. The fuck had been brutal but Chris had also cum harder than he had ever before. He had felt no control over his body. He had just kept jerking and cumming over and over again.

Where had that violence come from in that tepid, boring clerk? Chris wondered.

Then the incident on the train followed. At the time, Chris had felt a chill when he heard Jeremy directly behind him in the carriage. But the train was crowded. He no longer was afraid and turned towards Jeremy.

He had not bargained on his own response

He had been so very close to Jeremy. He could smell his skin and his shampoo. His body shuddered at the memory.

Chris laughed softly to himself. He leaned over till he was lying down and curled his knees up. He didn't understand any of it.

Where had Jeremy gone? Was the last thought he had before the tide of unconsciousness swept over him.

A knock at the door woke Chris up from a light sleep. His bones cracked as he pushed himself off the cold floor. Once dusted off, he answered the door. Two police officers stood in his doorway, blocking out the dying afternoon sun.

'Can we have a word Mr Morgenson?' The woman police officer was looking up at him with unveiled hostility. Chris instantly became alert.

'How can I help?' He answered, hoping he sounded amiable.

'We just had a few questions.' Replied the bulky male policeman assigning the job of talking to himself.

'...you see... there is a man at your work place by the name of....' He looked through his notebook. This was so obviously an act, Chris thought. If two police officers came to his house, they must surely know who they were talking about. Chris grew weary '...the name, ah, Jeremy Folkston. You see, he went missing about a week or so ago.'

Chris became aware that the officer was giving no definite facts.

'Jeremy?' Chris answered casually.

'Yeah, he is in your office. We were wondering if you have any idea where he had got to.'

'Not really officer, you see we didn't really have much to do with each other.' Chris answered trying hard to look directly into the lady's eyes. She was too quiet for his liking. She was probably the one who was picking up the clues and he didn't want her picking up any for free.

'Ah, funny that, ah Chris... you don't mind if I call you Chris, do you...?' said the man in uniform.

'I would prefer Mr Morgenson.' Chris was started to get irritated. These two cronies had started interviewing him on his own door step and they were sounding all the warning bells in his head.

'Oh, ok then Chri- I mean Mr Morgenson. Some people say they saw Jeremy go home with you one afternoon, after work. Now that's an awful chummy thing to be doing with someone you barely know.'

'Ah, right. He was here to pick up some design work from me he needed. Who told you he came here? '

Chris's mouth was getting dry.

'No one important Chris, I mean Mr Morgenson. Do you mind if we came in?'

'Do you have a warrant?' Chris countered.

'No, but we can get one. It just might be a little more pleasant if you show yourself to be a little bit helpful, Mr Morgenson'

'Please come back when you have a warrant officer. Otherwise I don't have any idea why you have to come to my home to harass me.' His unseen hand was white knuckled as it crushed the doorknob. He needed them to go ...and soon.

The lady officer's eyes went past his shoulder. She was sneaking a look into his flat. Once she was satisfied she looked back at her partner.

'Ok Mr Morgenson, I guess we'll be seeing you. Don't do anything rash.'

When Chris finally managed to close the door he rushed over to his entertainment unit.

'Shit!' He muttered hoarsely. He tore at the panel on the wall and retrieved a CD case and placed it on the floor. He unwired his camera from behind the TV and disconnected his laptop. He placed the tiny camera and the little recording deck in a small suitcase along with the CDs and DVDs that he had made over the years. There was enough blackmail material to land him in trouble for a few years.

He thought hard. Who had given his name at work? Who knew about Jeremy coming to his house? While he thought, his mind was also calculating how soon it would be for those bozo's to get a warrant.

He flipped open his phone and dialled Isaac.

'Hello?' a sleepy voice answered.

'Isaac. You busy?' Chris asked. There was a short silence that followed.

'For you Chris? No... I'll be waiting.' And he hung up.

Outside the two officers were walking towards their car. The man radioed for a warrant then looked at his partner.

'I don't trust him.' He said. 'He's too clever.'

Everyone is too clever for you, thought the woman cop, but then she too had a funny feeling about that guy.

Hilary Folkston had reported her husband missing two weeks ago.

This Chris guy had nothing superficially to do with him. And yet Jeremy went to Chris's apartment. Probably for sex, she thought, her cynicism long since tried and tested in the force. But then he had just disappeared a day afterwards. She decided to walk around the flat to the back.

'Shit, Raymond!' She shouted. The big guy cop came running around to where she stood.

'That Chris ... he's gone.' She muttered almost angrily to herself as she watched the curtains flutter out the open window.

Isaac was a big muscular guy. He had short white-blonde cropped hair and ice blue eyes. His twin brother Michael was gifted with hazel eyes and jet black hair. Their body's was about the only identical thing about them. Oh, that, and the fact that they loved spit-roasting.

'Fuck Chris, it's been a long time.' Isaac grumbled as he felt his cock slide greedily into Chris hot ass. He was being eaten alive.

'Yeah, we missed you.' Michael ground out as he held Chris's head whilst feeding him his dick.

Wet fucking noises filled the small room, and even smaller bed that they huddled over. Both men pumped to fill Chris dually.

Chris's greedy mouth licked and sucked whilst he pushed his ass back to meet each thrust.

'Damn, you're so fucking talented' Ground out Isaac, enjoying the little sucking motion Chris's ass was having on him.

Michael pulled Chris off his cock. A wet 8 inches slapped hard on his belly. He pushed Chris up to kneeling, which made Chris screw his face up in ecstasy as he was being pushed backwards on the other brother's cock.

Michael slid his ass down to Chris's knees and held his legs open.

Chris took the cue and spat on his finger and brought it down to Michael's little hole. Isaac took this opportunity to thrust forward, eliciting another moan from the man he was so deeply buried in.

When he recovered, Chris brought his hand down and pushed one finger slowly into Michael's anus.

'Don't be so damn gentle Chris. I can take it.' Urged Michael, wiggling around the invasive digit.

'Yeah, in fact Chris, you make a nice change.' Replied Isaac aggressively as he humped a little harder. Chris squirmed back on his cock making him moan back in pleasure.

Chris shrugged internally and grabbed his hard on. He smiled down at Michael's lewd pose, rubbing his dick a few times in long easy strokes.

'Christ, you're such a tease!' Michael whined wiggling his ass in frustration.

Chris laughed out loud.

He took his drooling cock and pointed it directly at Michael's puckered hole. Michael had both his hands firmly drawing his ass cheeks apart. His own cock still greased from Chris's mouth, drooled precum in anticipation.

Chris leaned over in position and rubbed his dick at Michael's entrance.

'Fuck you Chris!' Michael ground out angrily. Chris laughed again, enjoying the tease.

'Mmmmm, I like it when you laugh.' Isaac murmured encouragingly, feeling his cock gripped in Chris trembling passage. He kissed Chris neck appreciatively. The latter leaned forward and pointed the tip at Michael's asshole. He sunk in.

Once puncturing the sphincter, he held still, waiting for Michael to adjust.

His twin kindly remained still behind Chris, knowing now would not be a good time to move.

The dark haired man on the bed soon started to respond to the invasion by pushing back. Chris leaned over his body at an angle, holding himself up on the bed by his extended arms.

Isaac started to push into Chris, dictating small, slow pumps that in turn fed Chris's cock bit by bit into Michael.

'Ah...ah....ah' Were the small sounds coming from Michael as he felt himself slowly being filled. The sensation instigated by Isaac and eventually passing down through to Michael was tearing at Chris's nerve endings. It felt so damn good.

'You enjoying that little bro?' Isaac's gruff voice asked.

'Yeah...oh, yeah.' Michael replied, with a groan.

Chris took Michael's legs and brought them up to his shoulders to gain greater access.

The three men rocked slowly back and forth, sinking deeper and deeper into each other. They could hear the sound of the bed squeaked under the strain as they humped at each other.

'It's been a long time Chris' Moaned Isaac as he ran his hands over his fuckmates body, feeling the sides and round to his smooth chest. '...Damn you're so sexy.'

He groaned into Chris's hair as he closed his eyes and lost himself in the sensation of Chris's tight hole and his rippling torso that snaked around his cock so deliciously. He could feel the juices of his own precum slowly drip down to his balls as he ardently worked his cock into Chris from different angles.

Chris in return wiggled and danced his hips around Isaacs's huge cock. His skill at maintaining being screwed and screwing was mind blowing. Michael had grown quiet; his eye lids had drooped as he felt Chris's cock rubbing up against his prostrate from various angles. His lips parted with heavy panting as he leaned his head back. He felt his building orgasm.

12