Sandee's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael whimpered and quietly moaned as she rolled her hips against Ulysses. "That's it, baby, that's it," Sandee whispered.

Sandee got bold next. She kissed along her daughter's neck and shoulders; "Keep going baby, keep going. I want you to cum for me."

Rachael arched her back, leaning against her mother. "Yes, yes," she whispered.

Sandee's hands reached around Rachael's stomach, slowly traveling up to her breasts, cupping them gently. "Mmmm, yes, cum for mommy."

"Ahh," Rachael cried out once more, Sandee tweaking her nipples. "Yesssss."

"Good girl, good girl, now cum," Sandee said, holding her daughter tightly, feeling her tense up, her body shake with orgasmic bliss. "Yes!"

"Ahh, Sandee!" Rachael called out to her mother.

Sandee leaned back further, allowing Rachael to do the same. Sandee was looking into her daughter's face. She took another risk and kissed her, hard. Rachael kissed back. They moaned into each other's mouth. "This is working!" Sandee thought.

"I love you," Sandee said, ending the kiss.

"Sandee, I," Rachael said out of breath.

"You don't have to say it back," Sandee smiled. "My turn."

Sandee pulled her daughter off of Ulysses. He reached for his phone. "No sir!" Sandee jokingly scolded him. "I'm going now and she is sitting on your face."

"Sorry," Ulysses chuckled, watching the women organize themselves.

Sandee guided him in quickly, assisting Rachael in the process. "Face me," she said.

"Are you sure?" Rachael asked.

"I want us to cum together."

A few minutes later, Sandee was grinding back and forth on Ulysses' cock, Rachael on his mouth. They were holding hands, staring into each other's face.

"You're beautiful, Rachael. You really are," Sandee said, huffing and puffing as they worked.

"So are you, Sandee," Rachael said. "I was blown away by you the other day. My heart was fluttering when I first saw you, I, I don't know what that means!"

Sandee bit her bottom lip, watching Rachael's tits jiggle. "I'm bi-sexual. I like girls too. And I think you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

"Sandee, I, I, I'm cu-cumming!"

"Me too!" Sandee cried out, grabbing her daughter's face, kissing her harder than before, their orgasms washing over them.

A moment later, they were still kissing, their legs numb, and their spines tingling. Sandee broke the kiss, leaving a trail of saliva between her and Rachael's mouth.

"Sandee, I don't think this is a good idea," Rachael said, catching her breath. "I just got too horny and - "

"It's ok," Sandee caressed her face. "We can be like this if you want. We can be everything. Your mom won't mind. Nikki won't mind either," Sandee winked at Rachael, causing her laugh.

"Let's get dressed. We'll talk later," Sandee said, climbing off Ulysses with her daughter.

"See ya later!" Ulysses smiled and waved.

"What's your phone number? In case Rachael and I are ever in Atlanta again," Sandee said, ignoring the fact she lived in Los Angeles.

"Here you go. Don't tell your aunt, she's pretty hardcore about things," Ulysses said, sending a text to Sandee's phone so she'd have his number. "It was nice meeting you two."

She grabbed Rachael's hand and headed back to the group of ladies downstairs.

Chapter 7

On the way back to the hotel Tiffanie made her family stay at so she could loudly have sex with Ulysses all night, Sandee and Rachael were quietly holding one another in the back of the car. The rest of their family busily chatting amongst themselves.

Sandee whispered in Rachael's ear, "Sorry about earlier. I'm a very sexually open person. But I meant what I said."

"What do you mean?" Rachael turned to face her mother, whispering back.

"I mean, I'd love it if you and I could be everything together."

"Sandee, it's wrong, we were wrong to be like that tonight. I just saw him, and you were incredible, and wow."

"I know. But maybe, just maybe, you take after me - you love sex. Am I right?"

Rachael shrugged, "I've only been with one person, before Ulysses."

"And?"

"It was insane and amazing."

Continuing their whispers, "I can be that too." Sandee kissed her cheek.

"But, you're my mother. I mean I know I just met you, but still."

"What did you think when you first saw me the other day?"

"I can't explain it. It was beyond thinking you were goregeous," Rachael answered.

"I felt something similar. I tried not to cry too."

"Same here," Rachael smiled softly.

"I can show you love like you've never experienced before. Please?" Sandee asked, giving Rachael a peck on the lips.

"I don't know," she shook her head.

"Think about it. Think about being with a woman."

"You're more than just a woman, you're my mother."

"I know. That makes it all the more beautiful," Sandee paused, staring into Rachael's eyes.

They arrived at the hotel. Rachael, Sandee, and Valerie had a room to themselves. Rachael found herself, looking into Sandee's face, inches away from her own in their bed. Valerie had just turned out the light, saying goodnight, and mother and daughter could barely make out each other's eyes.

Sandee didn't speak; she instead caressed Rachael's face again. Her hand traveled down her body, over her petite frame, her waist and hips.

"Let me touch you, please?" Sandee whispered.

"But, Valerie," Rachael looked over to the other bed.

"Shhh, please?"

Rachael sighed, and slowly nodded her head. Sandee rose to her elbow, pushing Rachael onto her back.

"This is crazy," Rachael said.

"I know. Isn't it wonderful?" Sandee smiled, her hand trailing over Rachael's stomach, heading south toward her pajama pants.

"Sandee," Rachael whispered, feeling this woman's hand slide into her underwear.

"So wet," Sandee said, her fingers sliding up and down Rachael's pussy lips. "Mmmm"

Sandee's index and middle fingers dipped into Rachael, curling upward, eliciting a moan out of her daughter.

"You feel so good," Sandee whispered, kissing Rachael's lips again.

"S-Sandee," Rachael whispered back.

"Yes?"

"Please," she answered.

"You want me to stop?" Sandee asked.

"No! Please don't," Rachael replied

Sandee kissed her again, her fingers sliding in and out her, their mouths joined together. Sandee moaned into Rachael's mouth, her fingers furiously fucking Rachael now.

"Let me feel you cum again," Sandee broke the kiss. "Please?"

"Ahh, this is, this is, ohh yes," Rachael whispered into her mother's face.

She bit her bottom lip, arched her back, and gripped the pillow, bringing it over her face to silence herself when the orgasm came over her. Sandee grinned watching the girl cum on her fingers. When she settled down, Sandee pulled them out of Rachael, licking and sucking them clean. "Yummy!" she thought.

Sandee kissed her cheek once again and rolled over to go to sleep. Rachael lay there wide awake, unsure of what was happening with this women; her mother whom she just met. Thinking about what to say or how to act around her in the morning, or about what would happen back in Charleston, Rachael only knew she liked this.

*

The trip home was quiet again. Mother and daughter napped some of the way, cuddling in the back seat. They dropped Valerie off and headed back to the wonderful, incestuous neighborhood. Dahlia and Darren came over to Diane's for a big late lunch.

Sandee and Rachael didn't talk about the previous day; they didn't talk much at all. Hugs and long embraces, snuggling on the couch was what they mostly did. They acted like a couple, something Sandee was afraid her mother and brother, Dahlia and Darren, and Nikki and Ted would do, scaring or freaking out young Rachael. Here they were, on Diane's couch, holding hands, cuddling.

"So the house next door is empty," Diane said, sipping some sweet tea in the recliner. Elliot had poured her a refill. "I was thinking you two could move in, maybe ol' Val could too."

"Mom, I'm not sure, I'd love that though," Sandee said.

"Well it's something to think about. You'd be close to your daughter. There are people moving in all the time - parents, kids, siblings, cousins."

"I wish I knew of this place earlier. I could've been working on Elliot. I mean he's not my son, but incest is a huge fantasy for me. I know you aren't into women, Mom, but seeing those big juicy titties of yours makes me want to suck all over them!"

Diane laughed, "I don't think I've ever experienced a woman." She paused looking to the ceiling, recalling memories. "No, I haven't. But who knows! Maybe we can have fun one day."

Diane hugged Sandee, kissing her daughter on the cheek. "Go show Rachael around that house."

After dinner, Dahlia and Darren headed back to Robin's house, Diane and Elliot excused themselves leaving Sandee and Rachael alone.

"I need to show you something," Sandee said, standing pulling Rachael along.

They crept down the hallway toward Diane's room. "This is what's going on in this house, my family, your family," Sandee quietly cracked the bedroom door. "Have a look."

Rachael's eyes widened with shock. She was watching Elliot fuck Diane from behind, occasionally slapping her ass.

"Follow me," Sandee whispered, grabbing Rachael's hand. They left the house, walking a few houses down the street toward Robin's.

Robin was sitting on the front porch enjoying tea of our own with another relative. "Hi Rachael," she smiled.

"Is Daisy awake?" Sandee asked.

"I think they just put her to bed," Robin answered. "But go on inside if you like."

"We'll be quiet," Sandee led Rachael into the house.

The found the guest room Daisy's unpacked crib was in. "Come on," Sandee tip toed into the toddler's room.

"She's so cute isn't she?" Sandee asked.

"Yeah," Rachael agreed, looking into the crib.

"Who do you think she looks like?"

"Kinda like Darren."

"Yeah I agree. She looks like her father," Sandee said, stepping away from the crib, leaving the room.

"Wait, you mean,"

"Follow me," Sandee interrupted her. She headed towards a closed door, opened it and walked right in.

Rachael caught up and looked in the door. She saw Sandee approach a bed. On the bed Dahlia was straddling her son, Darren. Sandee smiled at them, leaning in, kissing Darren passionately, and then grabbed one of Dahlia's breasts, sucking hard for a few seconds. Sandee waved goodnight to the lovers, and wiped Dahlia's milk off her mouth.

"That's why she's still lactating," Sandee explained, to a shocked Rachael. "Darren and I suck her tits so much, they have to keep producing milk!" Sandee chuckled.

"I had no idea you were that close to them," Rachael said. "Or they were, um, together."

"One more time, follow me," Sandee winked.

They said goodnight to Robin on the front porch and continued walking on the sidewalk to another house - this one belonging to Rachael's non-biological mom and brother. Nikki was waiting for them on the front porch.

"Hi. Ready?" Nikki asked Rachael.

"For what?" Rachael asked.

"I'll wait here," Sandee said, sitting on the porch.

Fifteen minutes later, Rachael and Nikki exited the home. "This week has been pretty crazy for you, hasn't it sweetie?" Nikki asked, her arm around Rachael.

"You met your birth mother, and now you've found out your adopted mom and brother are sleeping together," Nikki said.

Rachael sat next to Sandee, mouth agape staring off into space, as Nikki explained. "I told her everything. I told her how Ted and I became lovers. I even showed her our bedroom. I think the whips and chains freaked her out. I suggested you and her move in with us, or the empty house next to Diane's. Either way it'd be great if you both lived in this neighborhood. Anyway, goodnight you two!" Nikki headed inside.

"See? That's what this place is about. This is what goes on here. I know it's a lot to handle, but," Sandee shrugged, "think about it?"

Rachael was silent for a few minutes.

She stared to speak but stopped herself.

"What is it?" Sandee asked, pushing Rachael's hair behind the nearest ear.

"What if I want to get married, or have a baby, or," she trailed off.

"You still can. You can meet a nice guy and get married if you want," Sandee said.

"What if I move in here and I don't want to leave? What if I want to be here forever with you? I'd miss out on all that stuff."

"That's your choice, but I'd always be here. I'd always be here if you want to visit. And we don't have to be lovers, we don't have to make love to one another, but I'm here for that too."

"What if we do that and I no longer want all those normal things like a husband or a baby?" Rachael asked, still staring forward.

"That's fine too. None of this is normal. But it is beautiful. I've only been here several days and I'm overwhelmed by the love here."

"I'm just afraid I'll get lost in it and never want to leave."

"Don't be afraid, please?"

"I've never felt this way about a woman before."

Sandee tipped Rachael's chin, turning her face to her own, "That's fine. But do you love me?"

"I, I think so. You're wonderful," Rachael answered.

"Then just go with it," Sandee said.

Rachael turned, looking out toward the road again. She was silent for a few minutes, and then finally spoke up. "You said that house next to Diane's is vacant. Can we go look at it?"

Chapter 8

The house was just like the others they had been in on the street; huge, many rooms, brand new. Sandee and Rachael wandered around, moving from empty room to empty room. Diane had given them the key and told them it was paid for, just like all the other houses in the neighborhood.

"What do you think?" Sandee asked Rachael.

She looked around the huge main living room. "It's incredible."

"Maybe you could take time off of school and move in? Maybe I could move in. Or not. You can finish school first," Sandee said. "It's your life."

"Something tells me my mom, Nikki that is, wouldn't care if I quit school. I feel like her and Ted are too busy with each other."

"Yes. You know, we could put a stripper pole over here in the corner," Sandee said. "I could do some dances for you, or Ted, or Darren, or who knows!"

"Hah, yeah."

"I'm sure any of the guys living in this neighborhood would provide you with a penis, should you desire one. Or, I could use a strap-on."

Rachael shrugged, her eyes to her feet, "Maybe. This is just so much to take in right now."

Sandee watched her head toward the back of the house, looking out the back deck at the swimming pool. Sandee undressed.

A moment later, Rachael felt a hand slide around her waist, pulling her back against her mother. Sandee peppered Rachael's neck with kisses.

Rachael's eyes fluttered shut, her hand went to her mother's. "Sandee, please,"

"Shh, let me make you cum again, let me make love to you," Sandee said, kissing her more and more, turning her around, grabbing her face, lightly kissing her lips.

Their eyes closed, Sandee's tongue parted Rachael's lips, sliding inside her mouth causing them to moan together. Sandee was fiddling with Rachael's pants as they kissed, unbuttoning them, and unzipping them, her hand going inside them. Her fingers found Rachael's pussy once more, curling inside her, sliding in and out.

"Together," Sandee said, breaking the kiss, guiding Rachael's hand to Sandee's own pussy. "Right here. Rub me."

Rachael did as instructed, the two women locking eyes on one another. "Just like that, right there, up and down against me. Then when you're ready, insert those fingers."

"Uh huh," Rachael nodded, wincing with pleasure from what Sandee was doing to her.

"Good, very good," Sandee breathed in Rachael's face. "Yes baby, yes. I know this is fast, this is crazy, but I love it!"

"Ahh, Sandee!" Rachael cried out.

"Yes!" Sandee cried in return. "Almost there, keep going!"

"I will!" Rachael promised. She kept working her fingers inside Sandee, just like Sandee was doing to her.

"Yes! Yes!" Sandee was dripping juices onto Rachael's hand; she could feel Rachael doing the same.

Then they stopped, their fingers deep inside the other, staring into one another eye's, climaxing. Their mouths open, exhaling, panting on each other's face. Their legs gave out and Sandee pulled Rachael to the carpeted floor.

They rolled around several times, trading the top position, kissing each other hungrily. When Rachael ended up on top, Sandee sat up, pulling Rachael's shirt over her head and grabbed her breasts, kissing and sucking the nipples. Rachael closed her eyes, running her hands through her mother's hair.

Sandee guided Rachael to her back, and tugged at her shorts, pulling them past her knees and throwing them, along with her panties, across the room.

Sandee pulled Rachael's hips upward toward her mouth, diving in, she licked and slathered all over Rachael's pussy. Rachael reached behind her, gripping the carpet, letting Sandee eat her out.

"So good," Sandee grunted, her mouth covered with saliva and pussy juices. She set Rachael down and climbed on top.

"Do to me what I did to you. Eat me out, drink my nectar," Sandee instructed.

Rachael moaned, just as Sandee's ass lowered itself on Rachael's face. "Oh wow," she couldn't believe this was happening.

Sandee's tongue found her way back into Rachael, sliding all around inside. Rachael was hesitant at first, but as soon as Sandee got to work, she eagerly imitated what Sandee was doing, eating her pussy out.

Rachael, getting bolder, squeezed Sandee's ass, pulling the cheeks apart, burying her tongue further inside.

Sandee was licking and sucking Rachael's clit while finger fucking her with her free hand.

Suddenly Sandee rolled over, Rachael was on top now. Sandee spread Rachael's ass apart, licking all over her puckered hole before penetrating her with her tongue again.

Rachael arched her back, "Sandee!"

"Keep eating me, we're almost there again!"

They kept going, there in that empty house. Licking, sucking, and kissing all over each other's pussies at the same time. They built a mutual orgasm and when it coursed through their bodies, both women came with the force of a tidal wave. Their sweet pussy nectar squirting into each other's mouths, their spasming pussies, and shaking thighs, caused them to fill the house with echoes of passion.

Sandee rolled Rachael off her, out of breath, a smile on her face.

She rose to her elbows when she'd caught her breath. Sandee pulled Rachael up, their arms around each other, and left the house, forgetting to put clothes on. Their weak legs carried them next door to Diane's.

Diane was in the kitchen, drinking some water when she watched her naked daughter and granddaughter walk by her.

"Mom, I think we'll take it. I think we'll move in to that house. Goodnight," Sandee took Rachael to the bedroom, sitting her on the bed.

They weren't done. Joining pussies together, grinding against each other, they came again, and again and again. Hours passed, their sweaty, exhausted bodies, scissoring together, bouncing up and down.

"Oh fuck!" Sandee collapsed on the bed. Rachael climbed on top of her, kissing her, before settling into her arms.

They were quiet, catching their breath, Sandee playing with Rachael's hair.

"Sandee," Rachael spoke up.

"Yes sweetie?"

"I love you."

"I love you too," Sandee kissed Rachael's head.

"I do want to be here forever with you, one big happy family."

"Good. I have a lot of packing to do in LA. You can come with me and help. Then I'll be settled in here with you," Sandee said.

"I'd love that."

"Don't worry about a thing. Your mom is ok with this."

"You mean Nikki?"

"Yes," Sandee chuckled.

"I think I'll call you mom too. Is that ok?" Rachael asked, kissing Sandee's nipple.

"Of course!" Sandee kissed Rachael's head again.