Sandie's First Swing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,300 Followers

Tom and Lisa tried briefly to live together but they didn't last the month. Lisa is too 'free a spirit' (or Slut as I call her on a bad day) ever to be tied down to one man and although Tom is happy to have affairs himself, as we know he is not happy for his 'significant other' to do the same.

The hypocrisy is astounding but that's my ex for you.

Tom lives in our old house on his own, apart from the various short-term girlfriends he meets on line. He's getting a lot of casual sex but I don't think he's really happy deep down. I do worry about him sometimes but to give him credit, he is doing his bit as far as the kids are concerned and we are civil to each other if no longer close.

Lisa continues to play the field and appears particularly attracted to married men whom she targets mercilessly. To my certain knowledge she has broken up at least two marriages apart from mine and Tom's and no doubt will leave more destruction behind her as she gets older and more desperate.

And me? Well I live with five children I love - perhaps soon to be six - and with a man nearly ten years younger than me, whom I adore and who adores me. It doesn't hurt that he's gorgeous and the best lover I have ever had - better than I ever imagined I would have.

So does this count as a happy ending?

Perhaps it's more of a beginning.

With a true story like this, you never know!

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,300 Followers