Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing to explore my sexuality with two exciting affairs.
3.6k words
4.52
10.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Two. 1985.

(May). Mousy, late-fifties.

I met the second guy I had sex with at Uni and suppose he could be described as my first real boyfriend. We didn't stay together long, about five months or so, and although we had sex a few times it was never all that good; at least not for me. Anyway we drifted apart and I hadn't seen Phil for a month or more when I met Mousy.

I had been persuaded by friends to join a netball team which played matches or had practice sessions every Sunday afternoon at the small sports centre attached to a local school. Not all that keen I was lackadaisical in attendance until the incident I'm about to relate.

During this fateful practice session I picked up an injury, a slightly strained ankle, towards the end of practise and perhaps because it slowed me down I was last out of the shower afterwards. Some of my team-mates, who were all dressed and ready to leave while I was still towelling myself down, offered to wait but I told them not to bother as unlike me they were being picked up. I had my own small car by then, courtesy of a generous parental birthday present.

Anyway, left on my own I dried off in leisurely fashion and began dressing. At that point the whistling caretaker suddenly entered, his whistling breaking off when he caught sight of me standing there in nothing but my panties.

"Shit! Sorry, thought everyone had gone by now," he said, making no attempt to avert his eyes.

My car still on the car park gave the lie to his excuse I mused, aware of the old guy's eyes running over my body.

The man, who always seemed in need of a shave, was pot bellied and in his late-fifties. Some of the girls referred to him as a dirty old man, having caught him trying to spy on them in the changing room one day. They sent him off with a flea in his ear on that occasion and subsequently said he gave them the creeps. Well he didn't have that effect on me. Seeing the way his eyes leered at my breasts I felt in no hurry to continue dressing, even when he came closer.

"I hurt my ankle a bit and it's slowing me down," I explained. "Hope you're not in a hurry to lock up."

"No sweat, take as long as you want darling."

He was right up close now, still leering at my breasts, so I asked if he liked them.

"Not half," his breathing quickened as he went on, "haven't seen such a nice pair of tits in a long time, a very long time."

He was directly in front of me now and greatly enjoying myself, or the effect my body was clearly having on the old guy, I told him to enjoy the view while he had the chance.

"I can do better than that darling," the guy said, suddenly taking my breasts in his rough and gnarled hands.

He handled them tentatively to begin with but when I smiled grew confident enough to lick, kiss and then suck my nipples. I wanted the guy, as odd as it might seem. He was rough, uncouth and nearly forty years my senior, but I wanted him to fuck me!

"You're gorgeous," he muttered straightening up.

His hands slid down and back up my body a few times while I moved my feet apart provocatively. "You know what I'm going to do next, don't you," he said, looking flushed.

"I can guess."

I smiled and he eased my panties down. He knelt, and when I stepped out of my panties, threw them aside. Then I planted me feet really wide apart, enjoying the effect I was having on the gasping old guy. With a strangulated sort of cry he pressed his face between my thighs and with his hands squeezing my bottom, began licking my cunt. Loving the feel of it I gripped the back of the guy's head and grinding my sex against his tongue soon experienced orgasm, the first caused by a guy rather than masturbation, since Benny.

The caretaker staggered to his feet and while feverishly pulling his clothes off asked my name. I told him Sandra and learned that he was called Mousy, presumably a nickname due to his hair colour I surmised.

Naked but for his socks, Mousy sank down on to a bench and babbling about 'how good your fresh young cunt tastes' asked me to suck his cock. Kneeling on the tiled floor in my turn I went to work on Mousy's penis, licking up and down the shaft, before running my tongue round the rim. Next I peeled his foreskin back and took the bulbous purple head between my lips.

Mousy was grunting and gasping as I sucked his penis, eventually pulling it from my mouth and urging, "Lick my balls girl."

I did so, excitedly aware of Mousy muttering, "That feels good, bloody good."

Eventually he pushed me on to my back on the tiled floor and when I eagerly spread my legs, muttered, "Don't think this will be your first cock darling, will it?"

"No, put it in quick. I love the feelings generated by a penis inside me!"

Mousy laughed, slowly rubbing his erection while staring between my thighs.

"You need a good fucking and you're going to get one," he leered.

"Yes yes, do it to me," I urged as Mousy moved on top of me, surprised to find myself feeling almost desperate for it.

"You're very wet and open girl. Like your cock do you," he said as his penis slid into me.

"Yes," I gasped as he began fucking me.

The tiled floor felt cold on my back and bottom but I didn't care, responding wildly to the guy fucking me. His penis was fatter than either of the others I'd experienced and felt delicious sliding in and out of me. Mousy held himself up on his elbows as he fucked me, his breath coming in short gasps, gasps which grew more frequent and then seemed to explode in a loud 'Ah' when he came, jets of semen spurting into my depths.

"I need another shower now," I murmured when Mousy heaved himself up with a sigh.

I eyed his slimy looking and rapidly diminishing penis with joy, remembering the pleasurable sensations generated by the feel of it inside me.

"I'll join you," Mousy told me before heading off to secure the door on the off chance of someone entering.

So we shared the shower, soaping each others bodies, and I suppose it was inevitably that Mousy would develop an erection. He hadn't had sex for years, or so he said.

Mousy fucked me for a second time, actually standing up against the shower wall with water cascading down on us. Though I've been fucked standing up many times since, that first time remains one of the most memorable.

I found the entire experience in the changing room exhilarating and when Mousy suggested making it a regular thing, me staying behind after netball, I eagerly agreed.

After netball the following Sunday I took my time in the showers to ensure the rest of the players were already leaving or dressing prior to, by the time I emerged. No one remarked on my slowness in the shower or negative response when asked if I was joining them for a coffee. Drying myself slowly I found myself thinking that the prospect of Mousy penis was a much better offer than a coffee!

By the time I finished drying myself the remaining players had all gone. I didn't bother dressing, hoping Mousy would soon appear. He did, and muttering, "Good girl," on seeing my naked state, lowered me to the floor and buried his face between my thighs.

With a fingertip stimulating my anus, a first for me, and his tongue working wonders on my clitoris Mousy brought me to a very noisy orgasm in record time. Shedding trousers and underpants he mounted me before I had a chance to get my breath back. My wild cry when his penis drove into me echoed around the tiled changing room and I clung to the guy, continuing to yell my joy as he fucked me.

Like the previous week we shared a shower, during which Mousy again fucked me up against the wall.

For the next three months I continued to enjoy weekly sex sessions with Mousy.

* * *

(August). Pravin, early-forties.

It was only when the car began losing power before coming to a standstill that I remembered about the petrol. In too much of a rush to call at the service station last night I'd intended doing so on my way to B*** in the morning.

Damn, I had no idea where the nearest petrol station was to be found. I stood irresolute, wondering which direction to start walking and thinking that at least I was wearing my flat driving shoes, when a sleek-looking black car appeared. Desperately flagging it down I explained my plight to the driver who told me, "Jump in, I'll take you to the service station about three miles ahead."

I climbed in beside the guy expressing my gratitude. Telling me it was nothing, the service station was on his route anyway, the guy introduced himself as Pravin.

Medium height and of slight build, Pravin wore glasses, his short black hair well-groomed. In his early-forties he was well dressed, polite and articulate.

We chatted as he drove and I told him I was about to begin a two-year training period with a London solicitor which would be the culmination of my law studies. Commending me on my choice of career Pravin went on to tell me how his parents had settled in the UK from a village near Delhi and eventually owned several newsagents.

By this time we had arrived on the forecourt of a service station and Pravin said he'd pop inside for a petrol can. He did so and after filling the can with petrol refused payment for the can or petrol. In fact he simply waved at the attendant and climbed back into the car. His strange behaviour was explained when Pravin told me that he and his brother owned the service station, along with a string of others!

"We didn't fancy the corner shop trade," he explained. "Decided to try our luck with this instead and it's paid off handsomely."

Returning to my car Pravin poured the petrol in for me and then we drove in convoy to the petrol station where the attendant was instructed to fill the car up for me, free of charge. I realized it was my lucky day, though at that moment didn't realize just how lucky.

"My house is a couple of miles further on if you fancy a coffee," he told me, to which I assented. Again we drove in convoy, Pravin soon turning off the road and through an open gateway. Following his car up the drive I caught my breath on seeing the huge and imposing house ahead. His service station business must be doing well, I thought.

Ushering me inside Pravin went to 'freshen up' and I looked round the huge lounge in his absence. From the numerous photos I guessed correctly that he was married with several teenage children. On his return Pravin told me they were all away visiting relations in India.

"So we have the house to ourselves," he concluded.

"And have you an ulterior motive in asking me to your empty house for coffee," I smiled at Pravin, ensuring my skirt rode higher as I crossed my legs.

Pravin's freshening up had included removing his jacket and tie. He now undid a few buttons of his shirt while looking at me speculatively.

"My wife's been away over a month now and I'm missing female company."

He was staring openly at my legs so I uncrossed and parted them slightly, smiling at Pravin as I did so. I was missing my weekly sex sessions with Mousy now that I'd finished at Uni and really fancied the suave and handsome Pravin. I was also enjoying the role of seductress and saying it was rather warm slipped my cardigan off, making sure my skirt rode even higher in the process.

"You're a very attractive young girl Sandi and not inexperienced in the ways of the world, I think," Pravin said as he sat down beside me.

"I know how to enjoy myself with the opposite sex if that's what you mean."

"And no virgin I suspect," he placed a hand on my knee as he spoke.

"No, I lost that years ago," I smiled, resting my hand on Pravin's trouser clad thigh as his began running up mine.

Pravin's breathing quickened when his fingers reached my panties, and he kissed me. It was a very gentle kiss, his tongue pushing between my lips only after the kiss had gone on for sometime. Simultaneously, his fingers stroked the strip of material between my now well spread thighs. I moved my hand to his crotch and found a promisingly long bulge. I traced my fingers along its length excitedly while Pravin's fingers wormed their way inside my panties. We were kissing repeatedly as his fingers penetrated me, one, two then three probing inside by the feel of it. Passion rising I whispered that I wanted his penis, wanted to suck it and feel it inside me.

"A girl who knows what she wants," he said, though clearly surprised by my blatant words.

Standing, Pravin rapidly shed his trousers and boxer shorts before presenting his penis to my lips. I studied the long brown member before gently nibbling the tip of it. Then, cradling Pravin's balls in my hand I went to work in earnest on his penis, licking, kissing and finally sucking it into my mouth.

While I sucked his penis a gasping and grunting Pravin removed his shirt to stand before me naked, but for socks. Seemingly unable to take any more he suddenly knelt and with my skirt already high pulled my panties down and off. Lifting my legs to put one up over each shoulder Pravin buried his face between them. Proving to be an expert at cunnilingus Pravin brought me to orgasm after which, and feeling very daring, I pushed the guy onto his back on the carpet and straddled him. Swiftly removing my top and bra I tucked the hem of my skirt into the waistband and squatted over his waiting erection. Lowering myself slowly onto it I uttered a long drawn out cry of pleasure to feel him penetrating deep inside me.

I was fully impaled on his marvellous penis and Pravin took my breasts in his hands as I began riding him. Soon though, his hands dropped to my bottom as we ground against one another. It wasn't long before he came, penis jerking inside me, my ecstatic cries echoing around the lounge. After a very brief respite Pravin picked me up in his arms and carried me upstairs to a large and very plush bedroom. We lay on the giant sized bed caressing one another for ages until Pravin slid on top of me in the classic 69 position. After a very long and satisfying bout of mutual oral sex Pravin moved round to kneel between my feet.

"Your cunt looks and tastes exquisite," he told me, staring fixedly between my thighs.

Lifting my legs he doubled them back to my shoulders and entered me for a second time. Pravin fucked me slowly and I loved every second of it. With his body on top of mine, the weight of him holding my legs doubled back, I was to all intent and purpose held motionless beneath him. It's a position I would come to love, chiefly perhaps because of the seeming helplessness of my position but also the depth of penetration it enabled.

Excited beyond belief I achieved orgasm almost simultaneously with Pravin's penis jerking and expelling his semen into my very depths.

We lay side by side for ages afterwards and I think I was drifting off to sleep when Pravin asked if I'd be living in London while finishing my studies. I replied that I'd love to but my parents had decided that the cost of living and price of accommodation in London were prohibitive and wanted me to commute daily; the prospect of which appalled me.

Pravin was silent for a time as he digested the information while idly stroking my thigh. Then he told me that beside the service station business he and his brother also owned rental properties in various parts of London.

"I'm sure I could find something suitable and convenient for you."

"Perhaps you could but my parents would never agree to the costs as they maintain we have a perfectly good rail link which is cheaper than living in London."

"It wouldn't cost them a penny. I'm prepared to put you up rent free for the two years, as you're pursuing such a worthy career and seem a determined enough young lady to make a go of it. Maybe you could tell your parents a little white lie about the accommodation coming free with your training contract."

"That's an incredibly generous offer!"

"Of course I would make occasional weekend visits if that's acceptable to you," Pravin laid his hand gently between my thighs, perhaps to emphasis his meaning.

"Very acceptable."

I spread my legs further and feeling daring pushed my sex against his hand saying, "This will be yours whenever you want it."

I felt my face growing warm at my vulgar response but Pravin merely smiled and said it could prove a mutually beneficial and satisfying arrangement.

"I'll be your mistress. A kept woman!" I enthused, the idea generating a feeling of excitement in me. "That's right," Pravin said moving on top of me. "You can be my mistress for the next two years in exchange for rent free accommodation."

My loud cry as his penis entered me was a mixture of excitement at the idea of acquiring the label 'mistress' and the sheer joy of feeling him inside again.

This time it lasted an age and was probably the most satisfying bout of intercourse I'd enjoyed up until then.

Two days later I drove to Pravin's house as arranged and after we'd had sex he told me he'd found the very place for me. We could drive to London next day to check it out. With my parents living very busy lives I would easily be able to get away, having already primed them with the little white lie Pravin had dreamed up.

Naturally, we had intercourse at Pravin's house next day before setting out for London in his car.

The flat was situated over a newsagent that had once belonged to his parents.

"It's handy for the underground which serves your area of London," he commented.

Pravin agreed that the flat was a little run down and in need of refurbishment but told me he'd see to all that. I asked if I could do the redecorating myself and he agreed, telling me to keep all the bills for paints, brushes and anything else I used so he could reimburse me.

"I'll also make you a small allowance each month."

"Oh but there's no need, you're being very generous as it is!"

I was leaning back against the wall at the time and hiking my skirt up Pravin hooked my panties aside to enter me. He began fucking me and throwing my arms excitedly round his neck I told Pravin I hoped it would be the first of many such encounters in the flat.

I moved in the following week and found that Pravin had been as good as his word. All the furniture and appliances had been replaced by top of the range goods, as had the carpets. It must have cost him a small fortune by the time Pravin had paid for all the paints etc. I used for the redecorating but he assured me it was no problem as the flat needed doing up anyway and would be ready for a paying tenant when I left in two years time.

"In the meantime I'm yours whenever you want me," I told Pravin excitedly, revelling in the role of mistress, his kept woman.

During the Friday evening at the end of my first week in London Pravin arrived to spend the weekend with me. We slept together for three nights Pravin departing, fully satiated by all the sex we'd enjoyed I shouldn't wonder, early on Monday morning.

It was the first time I'd actually spent the night with a guy and drifting off to sleep in his arms was blissful. Even better though was waking in the mornings and finding a fully erect penis to play with! I soon discovered that guys often, perhaps usually, wake up with an erection for some unknown reason. At least unknown to me but there's probably a scientific answer for the phenomena.

With Pravin's monthly visits continuing I soon realised they would probably coincide with his wife's periods, even teasing him one day that it was a good job I didn't have mine at the same time! He took me out to various restaurants in the evenings but most if our days were filled with sex, the guy seemed insatiable, but so was I.