Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 09

Story Info
Four encounters, one a bit scary.
5.7k words
4.54
5.4k
2
0

Part 9 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Nine. 1993.

(February.) Patrick, forty.

Patrick was a guy of forty I had occasional meetings with in my work and it was after one such meeting that the following exciting story occurred.

Leaving Patrick's office I was vexed to find my car wouldn't start. Returning to his office I asked Patrick if he knew of a reputable local garage, my knowledge of the inner working of cars practically non existent, and he phoned one on my behalf.

It turned out that the car couldn't be fixed until the next day; apparently some part needed replacing which the garage didn't stock.

"Well that's left me in a bit of a quandary," I grumbled to Patrick, after ringing my office to apprise them of the situation.

He sympathized with my predicament and when I went on to ask about hotels in the area, offered me accommodation himself.

"The kids are away on holiday for half-term at the moment so we've plenty of room and you won't be disturbed by their noise,"

I thanked Patrick for his generous offer and waited while he finished off some work. We then drove to his house which proved to be a substantial looking detached property in a leafy suburb.

"I hope your wife's not going to be put out by the arrangement. I wouldn't want your generous offer to get you into trouble," I commented as he unlocked his front door and led the way inside.

"Oh didn't I say? Brenda's away with the children," Patrick replied airily and I looked sharply at the guy.

So that was his game. Well he wasn't unattractive and if I was going to be stuck in a strange town overnight I might as well have some fun.

"I see. Have you lured me to your house to have your wicked way with me then?"

"Something like that," Patrick admitted, his hand on my bottom steering me into the lounge. "After all you're a very attractive girl and as we're both at a loose end tonight why not enjoy ourselves."

He closed the door and placed his hands on my hips as we faced one another.

"My thoughts exactly," I smiled and Patrick visibly relaxed, knowing then he would achieve his objective, indeed the object of his desire was already feeling moist!

Encouraged, Patrick moved his hands up to my breasts.

"So you're not averse to a little hanky panky tonight?" Patrick asked, his lips close to mine as he massaged my breasts.

In answer I deftly unzipped Patrick's trousers and slipped my hand inside to locate a hot and very hard penis. His lips found mine, the delightful feel of his tongue probing my mouth boding well for when it would hopefully do likewise to my cunt.

"I must ring my husband to put him in the picture. Can I use your phone?"

I broke free before Patrick became over excited.

Ringing hubby I explained the situation to him and was about to hang up when Patrick took the phone from me.

"Hello, are you still there?"

A pause before he went on, "Patrick here. Don't worry about your wife's well-being, I'll look after her like the gentleman I am."

There was a lengthy silence before he exclaimed, "Well great, if that's what you want!"

Patrick hung up laughing and I asked what the joke was.

"Your husband just invited me to make love to you, not that either of us needs any encouragement, says it turns him on to think of you in my bed being fucked senseless by me!"

"We'd best get on with it then."

We made love with Patrick's tongue living up to its promise, after which I showered. He was taking me for a meal and it was unfortunate that I hadn't a change of clothes with me. Patrick assured me I looked fine as I was, wearing my dark business suit. I regretted the lack of fresh underwear though and decided to leave my panties off, having worn them all day. Actually I found it rather daring to be entering the restaurant without panties, a fact which excited Patrick when I told him.

Back at the house he fucked me again before I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

I awoke in the morning to hear Patrick on the phone.

"Yes of course, I fucked Sandi twice as it happens."

A pause while hubby presumably said something, Patrick smiling to see me awake.

"Sandi gives great head and the feel of her tongue licking all over my balls was out of this world. Actually she's awake now so I'm going to give your wife another good fucking before going into work."

He hung up commenting that it sounded as if hubby was masturbating as he spoke.

"Sounds about right," I told him before taking Patrick's penis into my mouth.

Soon after Patrick left for work I came on. Well I knew it was due but very disappointing. He intended taking a half day holiday solely to make love to me again before I collected the car but would be sorely disappointed to find I'd started a period. Actually though when I gave Patrick the bad news he didn't seem too perturbed.

"There are always other things we can do," he said.

Naturally I offered to suck him off but what Patrick said next shocked me until I got used to the idea.

"You've got three holes," he explained. "My wife and I always use the back-door during her periods."

I must have looked astonished once I'd realised his meaning because Patrick went on to ask if I had anal sex with my husband.

"No, never!"

"Could be a new experience for you then."

He was undressing me then, my passivity signalling agreement to his suggestion of anal intercourse. I felt in something of a daze as Patrick positioned me to his liking, on hands and knees, bottom in the air. His own clothes came off in double quick time and I watched him fetch a tube of lubricant from a drawer.

Then he was crouching at my rear, his hands stroking my bottom, pulling the cheeks apart to inspect me. Next a well lubricated finger slipped inside my anus and I gasped.

"Ah yes I'm going to enjoy slipping my cock up this tight little hole!" Patrick exclaimed, continuing to finger my anus.

I rested my forehead on my arms, thrusting my rump high in the air and feeling shamelessly exposed to him. The fingers continued to drive in and out, two becoming three, as Patrick opened up my anus to receive his penis.

There was a pause and I guessed he was lubricating his own organ. The supposition proved correct when I felt the tip of Patrick's penis nudging its way into my anus. He was holding my bum cheeks apart, more and more of his penis sliding inside. I was astonished by just how easily it went in, all the lubrication I suppose.

Then he began bum fucking me and I squealed to feel his hard penis driving in and out of my anus. Patrick paused, his pubic hair and balls pressed to my flesh, telling me his cock was fully embedded inside my anal canal.

"Later I'll ring hubby and tell him what I've done to you!" he crowed before resuming his thrusts.

The sensations caused by Patrick's penis driving in and out of my anus were indescribable and afterwards I was astonished, incredulous even, at how good it had felt and how much I'd enjoyed my first experience of anal intercourse.

It was over but I remained in the kneeling position, bottom high in the air, feeling so very open in front of this guy who twenty-four hours or so ago I knew only in a professional capacity. Patrick remained crouching behind me as he snatched up the phone.

"Your bum hole looks incredible," he told me, dialling hubby's office number.

I held my breath listening to Patrick telling hubby what we'd just been doing.

"So now I know your wife's body even more intimately than you do, having had my cock in all three of her holes," he crowed triumphantly.

There was a long pause then before Patrick continued, "I'm studying your wife's bum hole as we speak and it looks great, gaping open from the pounding I've just given it and with my cream flowing out. I can safely say that Sandi will want it up the arse again now I've introduced her to the practice."

He slammed the phone down laughing triumphantly before slapping my buttocks.

"What a wimp, your old man could barely contain himself, wants you to tell him all the sordid details of our fun and games. Seems he likes you to spread your legs for other guys."

Patrick went off to shower whistling happily.

Well, back home I related all the details about my latest conquest, albeit feeling embarrassed and hesitant at the anal intercourse bit. Hubby exhibited the high excitement Patrick predicted so I had no reluctance in admitted to having thoroughly enjoyed my new experience and certainly wouldn't shy away from anal sex in the future.

* * *

(July.) Robin, mid-thirties.

I wasn't far from my destination of C******** when I realised there was something wrong with the car. Pulling onto the hard shoulder to see what was amiss I discovered a puncture in one of the rear tyres. Annoyingly it was the second time I'd had car trouble this year, having previously enjoyed trouble free motoring; the time I'd run out of petrol back in 1985 not really counting as it was my own fault.

I had a vague idea about changing a wheel but had never done it in practise.

'Oh well, here goes' I thought opening the boot to retrieve the jack, which despite my lack of car maintenance skills, I knew to be attached to the side.

At that moment a car pulled up just in front of mine and a guy climbed out.

Walking back towards me he said, "You look like a damsel in distress; can I help at all?"

I explained about the puncture, though there was no need as he'd spotted it himself by this time.

The guy set to and in the twinkling of an eye my car had been jacked up and the wheel removed. Replacing it with the spare wheel the guy told me I'd need to get the puncture repaired, or a new tyre, at the earliest opportunity as it wasn't advisable to drive on the spare any further than was necessary.

"The names Robin, by the way," he told me while fastening the wheel nuts.

"Sandi," I replied, "and I'm extremely grateful. It would have taken me ages to do that, if I could have done it at all as some wheel nuts looked hard to undo."

"Yes they were a bit tight," he agreed.

It was all done and wiping his hands on a cloth Robin asked where I was heading.

"You look like a business woman," he hazarded a guess.

I told Robin I was heading for C******** where I had business with a firm of solicitors which necessitated a two night stay in a hotel.

"Your shoes look a bit incongruous with the rest of your outfit, if you don't mind me saying."

"Oh my heels are in the car. The flat shoes are purely for driving."

"I live in C******** myself so perhaps we could meet up for a drink later, if you're at a loose end. I can also recommend a good place to get your tyre sorted."

"Why not," I smiled at Robin. "I owe you a drink or three for helping me out of a fix."

We arranged that I would follow Robin to the garage he recommended and if it meant leaving my car there, which it did, he would drive me to the hotel.

After changing into my high-heeled shoes I climbed into Robin's car beside him, ensuring the hem of my dark grey skirt rode high in the process. From the way Robin had been looking at me I knew he would want more than just a drink but so did I, he was a good looking guy.

We arranged that Robin would meet me at the hotel, which he remarked had a very good reputation, at eight that evening, giving me plenty of time to settle in.

I freshened up with a shower before partaking of a light evening meal.

Robin took me to a pub he knew, a couple of streets from the hotel where despite his protestations I insisted on paying for the drinks.

"Well OK, but only the first," he conceded.

We made our way to a table in a quieter area of the bar, well away from a darts match that was in progress.

Robin was a guy in his mid-thirties, with fair wavy hair, dressed in open-necked shirt and jeans. I had changed into a dark blue top and my short denim skirt, with the inevitable stockings and suspender belt. A white half-cup bra and brief lacy panties completed my ensemble.

When we were ready for a second drink I again wanted to pay, telling Robin I was really grateful for his assistance with my wheel, but he wouldn't hear of it. This time he insisted on buying the drinks and swept off to the bar. I noticed him casting numerous glances in my direction while waiting to be served and gratifyingly he wasn't the only one!

Returning with the drinks Robin seemed to have made up his mind because as he sat back down beside me he squeezed my knee suggesting that maybe I could show him my hotel room later.

"Why on earth would you be interested in seeing that," I asked playing the innocent, while aware of his hand creeping up my leg.

"Well the hotel has a good reputation and I'm interested in seeing if the rooms live up to it," Robin replied lamely.

Uncrossing my legs I remarked that having stayed in a few hotels over the years the room in this one didn't seem anything special.

"It's a double though so the bed is plenty big enough for me to show my gratitude for your help earlier," I told Robin, allowing my legs to drift apart as his fingers slipped beneath the hem of my skirt.

"Stockings!" he exclaimed loud enough for some of the darts players to look our way. "Now I really want you," he added in a lower voice.

He was growing ever more excited but unlike me seemed unaware that we had an audience of darts players as his fingers invaded my panties. Robin fingered me and my excitement was greatly augmented by it happening in such a public place and the knowledge that there were probably eight or nine guys who knew exactly what was going on.

Moving my own hand beneath the table I wasn't surprised to feel a very erect penis beneath his jeans.

"Feels like you've plenty to offer a girl," I said, as much for our audience's benefit as Robin's I think.

"Let's go," he said suddenly.

We must both have been hot for it because neither of us bothered to finish our drinks! There were a number of ribald comments from the guys playing darts as we passed through them on our way out and one guy actually groped my bottom.

In my hotel room there was no standing on ceremony with Robin. Seizing me he smothered my face with kisses before saying, "I fixed your wheel and now I'm going to fix you."

"That's one way of putting it I suppose," I replied, after slipping my top off.

"Sexy undies. Gorgeous!" he exclaimed when I unzipped and removed my skirt.

He undressed speedily then and soon stood facing me in nothing but his socks and boxer shorts.

"Show me what you're going to 'fix me' with then," I smiled at Robin.

He lowered his boxer shorts and when Robin's erect penis sprang into view I saw a circumcised specimen, not especially long but pleasurably fat.

"Lovely!"

Seizing it I kissed Robin on the lips before kneeling and getting to work on his genitals.

"Ah yes, that feels good," he gasped as I licked his balls.

I began sucking them and his exclamation of surprise echoed round the room.

"Hell, I've never experienced this before. It feels fantastic," he gasped while I continued sucking his balls.

Then I turned my attention to Robin's penis, licking all the most sensitive areas with loving care before taking it into my mouth. Moving my hands to his buttocks I squeezed the cheeks repeatedly while sucking on his hot penis until he could take no more.

"On the bed with you," he said, suddenly stepping backwards.

Robin removed his boxer shorts while I slipped my panties and bra off before stretching out on the bed. Robin knelt by my side and stroking my thighs told me what an attractive girl I was.

"Flattery could get you anywhere."

"I was the envy of the guys in the pub, they all fancied you," he said. "You could have had your pick of them."

Lowering his face between my thighs to look at my cunt Robin's fingers stroked and probed it before his tongue took over.

"Oh yes!" I cried joyously as he worked on my clitoris, cries which were repeated again and again as he brought me to orgasm.

Then he mounted me. Again my cry of joy rang out as Robin's penis penetrated me.

"This makes changing a wheel very worthwhile," he laughed as he began fucking me.

With Robin's penis driving steadily in and out of me, his tongue probed my mouth and I clung to the guy happily.

Sometime later, dressed and about to leave, a grinning Robin remarked that he'd have to make a point of stopping for broken down vehicles in the future.

"Never know what might transpire," he grinned and left without saying anything about returning next evening, unfortunately.

(The following evening.) An alarming though exhilarating experience.

Contrary to expectation it was a difficult day at work in the strange office and in the evening I was hoping to unwind with a nice long bout of lovemaking from Robin. The trouble was that he hadn't said anything about meeting up again and I didn't have any contact details for him.

Following the evening meal at the hotel I returned to my room wondering what to do. Eventually I decided to have a drink in the pub Robin had taken me to and where it had become apparent he was a regular. Perhaps he'd be there.

I found the pub easily enough but was disappointed to find it sparsely populated with customers, Robin not being one of them. However, I ordered a drink and sat on a bar stool hoping he might show up.

After about an hour though and with no sign of Robin, I decided to move on somewhere else. I left the pub and a guy on his way in asked where I was going.

"What concern of yours is it?" I replied, surprised by the question from a complete stranger. "I don't know you, do I?"

"No, but my hand knows your arse," he grinned and I suddenly realised he was the guy who had groped my bottom the previous evening.

"If you're looking for old Robin he'll be at home with his missus tonight," the guy went on.

Of course! I knew Robin was married and should have realised he wouldn't be free to come and go as he wanted.

"Ah, right," I said, brushing past the guy to attain the pavement.

Walking away from the pub I found the guy beside me.

"The names Ray," he told me. "I could be your ray of sunshine and give you what you need better than Robin."

There was something distinctly unpleasant about the guy and for once I found myself feeling repelled by a male rather than the reverse.

"What do you think I am," I retorted, quickening my pace hoping to leave him behind.

Quickening his pace likewise Ray said he knew exactly what I was before grabbing my wrist and pulling me into an alleyway.

It was a public foot-way between streets and despite being a bit dingy and deserted I wasn't too concerned, even when Ray grabbed my breasts.

"Stop it," I snapped pushing him away.

"Don't play hard to get, you know you want it," he grunted, pushing me against the wall and hiking my skirt up.

I found myself wondering if he'd done this sort of thing before because as his hand invaded my panties his knees pressed against my legs, forcing them further apart.

"I saw what was going on in the pub last night and Robin told me about going back to your hotel room and giving it to you. We work together and he told me at lunchtime that you're a slut and couldn't get your knickers off fast enough. Robin reckons you'll spread your legs for anything in trousers and judging by the wetness of your cunt he was right."

Ray was fingering me roughly by the time he'd finished delivering his verdict of my morals.

I instinctively threw my arms round Ray's neck and he laughed, knowing his description of me had been spot on.

"You're desperate for a cock and any cock will do," Ray jeered, and to my shame I knew he was right.

There was an urgency about Ray, perhaps due to the public nature of the alleyway, and I felt the tip of his penis nudging at my entrance. Then it was in and he was fucking me up against the wall. I felt the roughness of the brickwork on my bottom as he fucked me but despite the alarming nature of the encounter I felt exhilarated to be doing it in such a public place. As I revelled in the feel of his penis driving in and out of me my thoughts turned, perhaps inevitably, to the possibility of other guys appearing.

12