Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could reply Charlie slipped his shoes on and headed for the door saying, "This I must see."

I followed and saw him knock on the car window.

"What's the skinny then?" he asked when a surprised looking hubby wound the window down.

"Sorry?"

Hubby clearly didn't understand what I think must be a Northern expression.

"Are you just going to sit her and wait while I enjoy giving it to your missus?"

J simply nodding Charlie went on to say his neighbours might wonder what was going on.

"Humour me. Let me stay here this one time," hubby said in a tone which verged on pleading.

Charlie seemed to be thinking it over before saying, "OK then, just this once. You're a rum cove though if you don't mind me saying so."

"Thanks Charlie, enjoy yourself with Sandi," hubby replied.

We began walking back to his house but seemingly on a whim Charlie turned and called to tell hubby he would have to come inside next time.

"Not to watch though, I'm not having that. You can sit in the kitchen, and as your wife makes plenty of noise while I'm doing things to her you'll probably be able to hear."

For once we made love in Charlie's bedroom from the start and from time to time he paused in his attentions to me and went to the bedroom window, each time reporting incredulously, "Your old man's still there."

Eventually, after much mutual oral sex we reached the final course and as Charlie drove his penis into me he laughed about hubby sitting outside in the car, saying he ought to charge a parking fee.

Driving home later there was no need for hubby to tell me how exciting he'd found the episode, his highly emotional state communicated itself to me.

From then on hubby regularly drove when I visited Charlie's house, sometimes taking paperwork to do and working on it in Charlie's lounge while I had sex with my lover in the room above. Charlie eventually admitted to being turned on by the situation himself and I think his lovemaking became even better as a result.

"It's a strange thing, but to fuck a married woman while her husband's in the room below is incredibly exciting, despite being weird," he told me one day.

* * *

Other guys I had sex with during 1995 were:

(February.) Pierre, a French guy I met through work.

(June.) Ian, a Scotsman.

(December.) Dennis, a security guard.

12