Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 13

Story Info
Three exciting episodes. 1st Gary. 2nd Rob. 3rd Ola.
5.5k words
4.55
4.8k
1
0

Part 13 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Thirteen. 1997.

(March.) Gary, mid-twenties.

The hotel, paid for by the client company, proved to be a plush affair although the receptionist informed me that the lift was out of order. She summoned a porter to carry my luggage up to the room, which was on the second floor.

He paused at the foot of the second flight of stairs, ostensibly to fasten a shoelace, though glancing down I could see nothing wrong with it. Telling me to continue and he'd catch me up the porter knelt to fasten the shoelace. Climbing the stairs I quickly realised the real reason the porter was hanging back was to look up my skirt as I ascended. The skirt wasn't unduly short but I surmised that he would probably see my stocking tops.

Locating my room I let myself in thinking two can play at that game. Delayed by his shoelace ploy the porter arrived to find me stretched out on the bed, skirt halfway up my thighs. I told him tongue in cheek that I was checking the comfort of it as hotel beds could be a bit problematic. The porter was staring wide eyed and I knew he could see my panties.

"Where do you want it?" he asked eventually.

"Where do I want what?"

"I was talking about your luggage but maybe it's something else you want."

Sitting on the side of the bed the porter ran his hand up the inside of my thigh. Finding I merely smiled the guy pushed my skirt even higher; right up over the waist band of my panties.

"It's usually guys looking for a bit on the side when away from home," he said, talking quickly. "But it seems to me you might be trying the same game."

The guy had presumably noticed my wedding ring.

He certainly wasn't slow and as he pulled my panties down told me his name was Gary and the best way of testing the bed was fucking; problem was he didn't know how long it would be before he was paged by the receptionist or manager.

"I could give you a 'quickie' now if you're game and come back later when I finish work for a long session," he said, throwing the panties to the floor and staring eagerly between my thighs.

"You're on," I replied, spreading my legs further to his obvious delight.

I don't think I've ever seen a guy remove trousers and underpants as fast as Gary did that day. Mounting me he said, "your cunt's nice and wet anyway so no need for lengthy foreplay."

With that his penis drove inside and he began fucking me

It didn't last long but with Gary's promise to return later I took a shower hoping I hadn't been duped and he really did return. Although I find a 'quickie' carries an excitement of a kind there's nothing beats a really long session of lovemaking to my mind.

He did return, using his pass key to gain access to my room where he found me laying naked on the bed reading a novel.

"Now that's what I call a welcoming sight," he grinned and began undressing.

Teasing Gary about his blatant ploy to look up my skirt I very slowly parted my legs. He was staring avidly between them and getting into a tangle with his clothing as a result.

"You're one randy lady," he commented, throwing his underpants on top of the rest of his clothing.

Sitting on the side of the bed he even took his socks off which greatly pleased me and I told him so.

"Well I'm staying the night, aren't I?"

"Of course, you'd be most welcome," I told Gary, my eyes on his lovely penis. "But haven't you a wife or family home to go to?"

In his mid-twenties, Gary told me that he lodged at the hotel during his rostered work period, as did a few other members of staff, adding "I've a crappy little room right up in the attic, not big enough for anything but a single bed."

Lowing his face between my thighs Gary went to work with his tongue and all conversation ceased.

He was good at cunnilingus, no doubt about that, and as I came back down to earth following an incredible orgasm I gasped that he was very welcome to stay the night.

"Particularly if you do that to me again in the morning."

"No problem," he smiled, kneeling over my face so that I could take the lovely penis into my mouth.

After a moment or two, Gary removed his penis from my mouth and urged me to lick his balls. Of course I was happy to oblige, eventually sucking them which clearly excited him.

He moved on top of me then and inserting his penis asked if I did this sort of thing often.

"From time to time," I admitted. "Though only with guys I find attractive."

Gary began fucking me steadily and in a very controlled manner this time, very different from the 'quickie' earlier and was evidently intent on drawing out the pleasure of the act for as long as possible.

"I like it when a woman admits to liking sex," he commented, his penis thrusts slowing.

"It's more than a liking with me, I love sex in all its ramifications," I replied, running my hands slowly down Gary's back to squeeze his buttocks.

I eased them apart and teasing his anus with a finger tip told Gary I loved to indulge in all things sexual.

"Does that include anal intercourse then?" he asked quickly.

"Of course," I smiled up at the guy, slipping a finger inside his anus.

"Could I bum fuck you then?" he asked, incredulity written on his face.

"Of course," I repeated. "I'm here for four nights so I'm sure we can find time for all sorts of things."

At that Gary began fucking me in earnest and I drew my knees up to feel his penis penetrating me as deeply as possible. Fired up now Gary soon came, but not before I'd enjoyed my own ecstatic moment.

Rolling off to lay beside me Gary told me how he'd dreamed of meeting someone as randy as I.

I drifted off to sleep happy in Gary's arms and in the morning had one of the pleasantest awakenings ever. I woke up to find the duvet had been pulled from the bed and the naked Gary was performing cunnilingus on me!

I lay there revelling in the feel of Gary's tongue on my cunt and after experiencing a wild and fantastic orgasm told him, "Your tongue is better than any alarm clock!"

Laughing he moved on top and I eagerly responded as he began fucking me.

Later I showered and dressed before going down to breakfast; Gary having to eat in the hotel kitchen much later.

My working day proved easy enough, particularly as I had Gary's exquisite lovemaking to look forward too.

During the evening meal Gary passed through the restaurant and walking by my table gave me a wink. Returning a few minutes later he contrived to drop some napkins next to my table. Kneeling to collect them, Gary whispered, "I finish in forty minutes and expect to find you stripped naked and waiting with legs spread ready for me."

Swivelling in my chair I parted my legs to show Gary that I wasn't wearing panties.

"I can hardly wait," I replied in an undertone. "This is yours when you want it."

Smiling he went on his way and I finished my meal in a happy frame of mind, despite receiving some funny looks from the couple at the next table who presumably heard some of our indiscreet exchange.

Back in my room I undressed as Gary had requested before lying down to wait for him.

Almost to the minute I heard the door opening and Gary entered, stopping in his tracks to see how literally I'd taken his words. I lay there with my legs spread really wide and he stared between them as if mesmerized by the sight.

He snapped out of it only when I said, "Close the door. I'm not putting on a show for the entire hotel," though knew as I said it that I wouldn't mind if any passing guys saw me.

Anyway, this time I went on top, riding Gary's upward thrusting penis with enthusiasm.

On my third day at the hotel I was a bit late going for the evening meal, as a result of which Gary walked up the stairs with me after I'd eaten.

"You'd have thought that an expensive hotel like this would have got the lift fixed by now," he commented as we passed the out-of-order sign.

"Do it to me in the lift!" I exclaimed impulsively.

Gary laughed and said, "Why not, the out-of-order sign will stop anyone opening the lift doors."

Entering the lift we started off by kissing passionately. The lift held perhaps eight people maximum and seemed very snug as I knelt on the floor; which was none too comfortable on my knees actually, to fellate his penis.

Not for long though and for once I was relieved to stand up, the partially ridged lift floor proving uncomfortable.

Gary hiked my skirt up and I held it clear while he pulled my panties down and off.

"Your cunt feels ripe for it," he said, on pushing a hand between my thighs.

He fingered me briefly before pushing his trousers and underpants down. Then, with me leaning back against the rear wall of the lift, he drove his penis into my cunt.

I found it incredibly exciting to be fucking in the lift, skirt up around my waist, and the sense of excitement was greatly augmented by the sight of our reflections on the mirrored side wall.

Simultaneously with his climax the lift doors suddenly opened and over Gary's shoulder I saw the group of Japanese businessmen I'd noticed checking in earlier. Presumably unable to read English they didn't know the lift was out of order.

Anyway they stood there chattering in their own language while staring at us. My panties on the lift floor and Gary's nether garments down around his ankles would have left them in no doubt as to what we were doing.

"Get out, the lift's broken," Gary snapped but not understanding they didn't move.

With Gary stepping awkwardly sideways to activate the door button himself I was left exposed to the Japanese as I stood there with skirt held high but made no attempt to cover up.

The lift doors closed and the incoherent babbling of the Japanese died away, though not before the inevitable fantasy presented itself to my mind.

Whilst adjusting our clothing we laughed about the unexpected appearance of the Japanese businessmen, though my own laughter was muted by the fantasy which had sprung unbidden to my mind.

What if one of the Japanese had put a foot in the door to prevent it closing. What if they'd all piled into the lift and it was Gary who found himself on the outside when the door closed? What if the group of Japanese businessmen stripped me naked, got me down on the cold metal floor and fucked me, one after the other?

If Gary thought me a bit subdued he probably put it down to our copulation in the lift being rudely interrupted. I said nothing to him about the fantasy but did of course reveal it to hubby while regaling him with details of my adventure with the porter.

While we were laying in bed that night, caressing one another, Gary told me about 'trying it on' with other female guests.

"You're the fifth and by far the best. Fucking you is out of this world," he commented, greatly pleasing me.

It was on my fourth and final evening at the hotel that we had anal intercourse. Following our conversation of the first evening we both knew it would happen and I must say that Gary was very careful and considerate in his performance. Applying masses of lubricant, both to my anus and his penis, he was able to enter me with comparative ease.

"Oh yes! This is unbelievable," Gary called as he began bum fucking me.

It wasn't long before he began stimulating my clitoris with one hand while pushing a couple of fingers of the other in and out of my cunt in time with his penis thrusts in my anus. The sensations thus generated felt incredible.

Following our bout of anal intercourse Gary could speak of little else and when a couple of hours later wanted to do it again I was happy to oblige.

This time he bum fucked me much more vigorously, his hands tightly gripping my hips, and it was left for me to stimulate my clitoris. It lasted a lot longer too and I could feel Gary's sweat dripping down onto my back for ages before he eventually came, his penis embedded to the full up my anus.

All in all it had been a fantastic four nights at the hotel with Gary and I drove home eager to tell hubby all the exciting details.

* * *

(July.) Rob, twenty-four.

I was on my way to a travelodge near C, where I had a meeting next day. It was around eight in the evening when I picked up the hitch-hiker on his way to a folk festival, which was also on the outskirts of C. Long-haired and with a substantial backpack which included a tent, Rob grumbled about the uncharitable disposition of all the other motorists who had ignored him, saying he'd be late at the camp-site and would still have the hassle of erecting his tent and finding somewhere to eat.

Tall and slim I fancied the handsome twenty-four year old as soon as he climbed into the car and suggested to Rob that if he'd like to share my room at the travelodge I could drop him off at the camp-site in the morning.

"I'll also take you for a meal after we've checked in if you like," I added, hoping to clinch it.

"That would be great, thanks a lot!"

Following my experience with Stewart I'd made a point of booking double rooms but found myself wondering what they'd think when I turned up with a gorgeous young guy. Well they could think whatever they wanted; I was far enough away from home to be unconcerned about gossip. However, I left Rob in the car while I went to check in and collect my key.

We entered the room and I noticed Rob smile when he saw the double bed. He had been completely unfazed by my suggestion of him sharing the room, as if it was an everyday occurrence!

"How hungry are you, shall we get to know one another a little better before going for a meal?" I asked.

"I'm hungry for two things at the moment," Rob smiled, undoing his jeans. "Food comes a poor second to sex."

"My thoughts exactly."

I too began undressing.

The lovemaking was urgent; we both knew they'd by time for refinement later. Rob fucked me vigorously, his lips pressed to mine, tongue probing my mouth, and when he came it seemed to last for ever as jet after jet spurted into me.

After a shared shower we went for the meal. Then it was back to the travelodge for more lovemaking.

While Rob undressed I went to the loo. A naked Rob came in while I was wiping myself and saying he needed a pee asked me to hold his penis for him. Happy to oblige I took Rob's penis in my hand and directed the thick stream of pee flowing from it into the toilet bowl.

"I needed that," he said, the flow slowing to a trickle before ceasing altogether.

I knelt and licked the end of Rob's penis before taking it into my mouth, excited by the taste of his pee as a few final drops trickled down my throat.

Back in the bedroom he undressed me, taking his time and stroking my flesh as each section was revealed. When I was naked Rob laid me on the bed and holding my legs wide apart pressed his lips to my cunt. I was writhing and moaning my pleasure while his tongue licked me there. Sucking and nibbling my clitoris Rob brought me to a wild and noisy orgasm.

He moved on top and slowly, gently but firmly, his manhood entered me. It felt exquisite as Rob's penis drove deeper inside me. With less urgency than earlier Rob fucked me steadily, his penis driving deep with every thrust. I clung to him, fingernails digging into his flesh as I writhed beneath the grunting Rob, wishing it would never end. Of course it did end but I experienced another glorious orgasm almost simultaneously with Rob's semen jetting into me.

Waking in the morning and finding the gorgeous young man lying beside me was lovely and when my exploring hand found an erect penis things were even better. Rob was still asleep and I slowly rubbed my cunt while holding his penis. It wasn't long before he awoke and his hand displaced mine between my thighs. While I played with Rob's penis and balls he fingered my cunt. We would both have been happy to stay in bed all day I think but work, for me at least, beckoned.

Throwing the quilt aside I sat astride Rob to lower myself onto his waiting erection, uttering a happy cry to feel it sinking deep inside again. Moving up and down I quickly had his full length buried inside myself. It felt lovely!

I began to ride his upward thrusting penis, keeping him slow and controlled, not wanting it to be over too soon. Rob held my bouncing breasts in his hands, grunting and beginning to lose control of himself. The bed was creaking loudly as we fucked wildly now, the sweat running down my body. Suddenly the orgasm hit me and I arched backwards, Rob's fingers rubbing my clit as his penis drove in and out of my cunt. Then his penis jerked and spurted deep inside me.

Following a shower I drove him to his camp-site. During the drive Rob told me he would be attending another festival in six weeks time and as it was only in the next county to where I live how about getting together again? I hadn't told him the actual village where I live, just the nearest town to it, ever mindful of the need for discretion. I now wrote my phone number down for him telling Rob to give me a ring nearer the time.

Well, to cut a long story short, when the time came hubby collected Rob from the station on Friday so that he could stay the weekend with us while attending the festival. The mornings were spent in wild and rampant lovemaking after which hubby drove Rob to the festival site, returning for him late evening. Rob seemed completely unconcerned about making love to me under the watchful eye of my husband and if he thought it an odd arrangement didn't mention the fact.

For hubby though it was a unique and exciting event, it being the first time a guy had been permitted to stay overnight with us. Of course Rob displaced hubby in the marital bed for the three nights he stayed with us, J sleeping in a spare room. Only when he returned from dropping Rob off at the station on the Monday morning did hubby tell me just how exciting he'd found it to have his place in the marital bed usurped by the handsome, well endowed and virile young guy, Rob fucking me eleven times altogether. Hubby admitted to lying in bed at night masturbating while listening to us fucking in the next room!

* * *

(October.) Ola, late-twenties.

I decided to call at a pub for a quick drink before returning to the travelodge. This would be the second of my three night stay and to be honest this particular travelodge wasn't of the best; one to avoid in future if at all possible methinks.

I sat on a stool at the bar to begin with but soon moved across to a bench seat on the far side of the room where a black guy sat looking really down in the dumps and sorry for himself. He was drinking tap water, much to the barman's disgust, as apparently he was short of funds. He had also asked about cheap accommodation and the guy's downcast expression was probably due to learning that accommodation was practically non-existent in the town, other than a couple of really expensive high class hotels.

"Don't mind if I sit here do you?" I asked the glum looking guy, pointing to the space on the seat beside him.

"Not at all, go ahead," he replied looking a little startled.

The tall slender guy was immaculately dressed and very well spoken with a near perfect grasp of the English language, which I duly complemented him on.

His name was Ola he told me and had studied at an English university, returning to Nigeria on completing his studies, hence Ola's fluency in the language.

"So, why do you look so down in the dumps?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"Why the gloomy, unhappy demeanour?"

Ola explained how he'd only returned to the UK for the funeral of a lad who had been a close friend at Uni. He'd gone to the friend's house to pay his respects, where he'd been made to feel unwelcome. He had hoped to be able to spend the night with Colin's wealthy parents but the frosty attitude of them and the rest of the family had deterred him from asking.

12