Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur was fingering me steadily now while I continued to play with his penis and balls. Out of the corner of my eye I could see hubby's hand was inside his shorts so urged him to take his kit off the same as us.

"Yea, don't be shy," Arthur added his encouragement.

He was licking my nipples when hubby slid his shorts down so didn't initially see the erection thus exposed. When I knelt to begin the pleasant task of stimulating his genitals with tongue and mouth though Arthur saw what hubby was doing and laughed.

"See what you mean, he hasn't much to offer there," Arthur said, quickly falling silent when I sucked one of his balls into my mouth.

I continued to work on Arthur's genitals and out of the corner of my eye saw hubby masturbating as he watched. Arthur's hands were on my head, his fingers running through my hair as I licked and sucked his penis.

After sucking his penis for a while I urged Arthur to turn round. Then, spreading his buttocks, I began to lick Arthur's anus, much to his surprise and hubby's shock. I continued licking Arthur's anus until he could take no more. Suddenly spinning round he pushed me full length on the grass and my momentary sense of disappointment that he was going to mount me without any reciprocal oral was swiftly swept away when he knelt over me, head to toe. He began licking and tonguing my cunt and I was again able to take his penis between my lips.

By this time J's state of high excitement was plain and I wasn't surprised when I heard the strangulated gasp which indicated an ejaculation. I was approaching orgasm myself now and removed my mouth from Arthur's penis to give vent to cries of joy. I was squeezing Arthur's face between my thighs and grinding my sex against his persistent tongue, moaning and groaning, then yelling with delirious excitement.

Almost immediately Arthur reversed position to drive his penis deep inside me.

"Oh yes!"

The words were hubby's as Arthur began fucking me.

Giving myself up to enjoy intercourse with Arthur I couldn't see hubby and assumed he'd taken up what I knew to be his favourite position on such occasions. Standing at our feet and masturbating while watching a male backside pounding up and down between my raised knees.

Arthur's lips pressed to mine, his tongue pushing in and out of my mouth in time with his penis doing likewise in my cunt, and I clung happily to the guy. I wanted it to go on and on but so did Arthur it seemed because he regularly slowed his penis thrusts almost to a standstill before picking up speed again.

By the time he came both hubby and I were delirious with the excitement of the occasion.

Rolling off to lay beside me on the grass Arthur chuckled to see hubby standing at our feet, his penis still erect despite having clearly come a second time while watching us.

"Even now it's flaccid my cock is still bigger than your erection," he teased John who bit his lower lip at the truth of Arthur's words.

Eventually we went our separate ways but I continued to walk naked for quite a while, much to hubby's increasing nervousness as he kept repeating that other people could appear at any moment now we were back on the designated footpath.

"If a group of guys came along and were inflamed by your nudity there'd be nothing I could do to stop then having their way with you."

"That's true," I agreed.

"They could get me down on the grass, hold my legs apart and take me repeatedly with you helpless to intervene," I added, my fantasy getting the better of me yet again.

However, I dressed at that point and when we resumed our walk a thoughtful hubby remarked that he'd have to find some way of purging my mind of the prurient and morbid imaginings I was increasingly plagued with; not that I had a problem with the fantasies which kept on arising unbidden to my mind.

To complete the round up of guys I had sex with in 1998 I ought to mention:

(Early-March.) Ben.

(Late-March.) Andy.

(May.) Jonathan.

(June.) Henrik.

(October.) Donny.

12